Loki stole the cosmic cube, creating a branching timeline...

Loki stole the cosmic cube, creating a branching timeline, Cap is incapacitated by the scepter making him susceptible to control, Hydra agents assume he is Hydra and treat him as such. Are we going to see a Hydra aligned captain america in a future film/series that deals with the branching timelines (as this is how we are going to have a Loki Disney+ series)?

Attached: tumblrnqkc0ly2sz1rqkhyqo1540jpg.jpg (1080x540, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

marvel.com/articles/tv-shows/loki-new-series-starring-tom-hiddleston-coming-to-disney-plus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lolno
doctor hulk said affecting the past doesnt change the real timeline, so loki taking the cube served the purpose of tony losing the cube, not loki using the stone again

why would Loki stealing the cube make a branching timeline? wizard lady said the timelines would only branch if they took the stones do a different time, but loki didn't go to a different time.
it clearly did though on some level, because captain america was able to live to be an old man in the past and was still in the same time

>it clearly did though on some level, because captain america was able to live to be an old man in the past and was still in the same time
yeah it only does when it serves a purpose
like they can make a loki sequel or someshit based on this, whatever is better for the franchise and fuck consistency

>doctor hulk said affecting the past doesnt change the real timeline
No. Explain why Cap appeared after he went back in time as an old man then? The main timeline was affected. If Banner was right then Cap would not have returned, he would have made another alternate reality. Disney messed up with time travel as there are now multiple realities created by the avengers. The MCU now needs a crisis event to correct the timeline. COPE.

Attached: 1549329844880.png (323x570, 214K)

that old cap was loki

Does Steve become the new Mind Gem?

This exactly. It makes no fucking sense

Attached: 1556363074232.png (1324x860, 57K)

Jesus christ it's not that hard guys

As Prof Hulk says, it'll be 5 seconds for them, but for however long Cap wants

Cap spends his full life in an alternate timeline until he is extremely old and near death himself in the alt timeline, then goes back to the spot and sends himself back to the Prime timeline, thus appearing out of nowhere for the main guys

The thing that really annoys me is that it seems he left Mjolnir there

marvel.com/articles/tv-shows/loki-new-series-starring-tom-hiddleston-coming-to-disney-plus

i thought the timeline messing around was a way to incl;ude hcarcaters that died in the first one

sorry but creating timeline then removing them doesn't make sense to me to begin with...

Also no Gaurdians means Ego is still running around being a dick.

So he did create a new timeline. Then how was he already waiting for them. He never jumped back.

Lets say you travel to the future. You family doesnt know what happened to you. But when you come back you come back to when you left. The timeline where your family misses you never happened and is erased

>Steve become the new Mind Gem?
Maybe. Steve Rogers will be back. They messed with time so much that there must be a true endgame eventually.
>thus appearing out of nowhere for the main guys
>Then how was he already waiting for them.
It's not that easy user. Only way I can explain old cap is the Steve we saw reunited with Peggy is the one recently frozen. Cap freed him and lived a separate life that we will probably see on Disney+ of course.

Attached: Wait-What.gif (272x210, 1.63M)

He jumped back after he got old and presumably Peggy died

Also who knows what happened to Cap during those 5 seconds. Besides completing his mission anything could have happened. Maybe a cosmic entity stopped him along the way. Either way I'm glad DC has a handle on alternate realities and time travel. Gonna say it here, no one is really ever dead.

Attached: supermansplit.gif (576x472, 242K)

I do not get why people are so confused about the time travel thing. If they go back and change anything it will not affect their reality (the one where the snap happened) because it has already happened. If Loki escaped then that timeline where he escaped was affected, but we won't ever know the outcome.

What I want to know is what cap did with the other cap. Or does he come back when other cap wakes up?

>What I want to know is what cap did with the other cap.
Maybe made sure he will be woken at the right time. We haven't seen the last of cap, probably a recast in a few years.

Attached: huh.gif (498x215, 1.09M)

Because he appeared on the fucking bench you imbeciles? They were freaking out and occupied and didn't notice him. Do you need everything spoonfed to you?

They explain SEVERAL TIMES how the time travel works, hell they fucking cement it by having nebula fucking kill past self. Steve only exists as a old man in the mcu timeline because he came back to pass on the shield, that is why he came back and that is why the shield is there.

>They were freaking out and occupied and didn't notice him.
Um, no. Once Cap travels back in time is when old cap appears. Not before because it hasn't happened yet.

Attached: 1554284091912.jpg (1200x949, 88K)

Anything that they do does not change or affect the timelines past that they are in, In MCU-eartu 1 whatever you wanna call it cap does not grow old with peggy, that happens in MCUearth2, he lives his life in another timeline, another reality. Its basically the fucking multiverse from comics and i don't get why its so hard to grasp.

The only way he exists at the end as a old man is him using the device to come back so that he can give sam the shield.

The real issue is Guardians 3...
>Nebula who has lived through all this shit, lost her sister, lived 5 years of having lost everything
>Quill who has basically just gone to sleep and woken up again 5 years later
>Gamora from way earlier in the timeline, never made up with her sister, no idea who Quill is
Shit is fucked up, yo

>i don't get why its so hard to grasp.
I agree with you user. I'm wondering why you don't get what I am saying. Pretty straight forward.

Attached: 1555332057490.gif (400x400, 290K)

No the real issue is the spiderman movie next month or whatever. Half of the class is 5 years older, the world is completely fucked and changed. Everyone remembers what happened, the economy is fucked because there probably is not enough jobs to go around to support all the extra mouths that popped back up so things have to shift and it takes time.

The guardians shit is just them pulling the will lthey won't they bullshit like in old sitcoms or tv shows. This was referenced in guardians of galaxy 2, then people were upset that in the 4 year skip from gog 2 to infinity war that gamora and quill had developed a long term relationship.

A ton of people bitched about it not feeling earned or natural from 2 to IW even though its been years off screen.

>22:22:22
Witnessed. Time is relative and based.

Attached: 1556002620609.jpg (267x267, 14K)

>i don't get why its so hard to grasp.
because hulk said there are no alternate timelines that's why.

go fucking kill yourself, manchild

Is this going to be a part of the 'what if' series?

I just like the idea that Quill woke up mid-dance after he was knocked out and not even realising it ever happened and the events of Guardians carried on as normal.

I've only seen it once but uh no? The fucking cancer bitch specifically tells him that there ARE and fucking has a graphic showing it for you especially slow people.

The reason they gotta take the stones back to the timeline they plucked it from is so they don't fuck that timeline up, an example she gave was if there was no time stone then they wouldn't be able to hold back dormammu.

If theres no hammer, thor wouldn't be able to hold back dark elves, if there was no space and mind then ultron wouldn't happen etc. They didn't want to destroy those universes they plucked them from.

Then they could go back in time, pick Gamora, Tony and BW before their respective death.

Tony. Yes if they could make a body duplicate to displace him in time.
Gamora and BW tricky. It's implied that the place where the soul stone lies is some extra dimensional place that blocks interference.
Hulk couldn't wish her back, and that either because the Gauntlet was too much or some force was actively blocking him from doing it.

They can take them long before their death then.