/CKG/ COBRA KAI NEVER DIES

literally the best show available.
Tory>Sam
Miguel>Hawk>Powergap>everyone else
>Best Scene: Johnny discovering the internet
Also Daniel-san did everything wrong. Seriously fuck that guy.

Attached: cobra-kai-william-zabka.jpg (780x478, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-ESwnuIqpzs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wayne is the only good YouTube Premium show, let's be honest. Champaign Ill a very distant second, and maybe Cobra Kai third.

Wayne is amazing I agree but Cobra Kai is still top tier. it's seriously what made me get youtube premium

not knowing how to connect to wifi is alpha as fuck.

what the fuck's wifi? you some sort of nerd?

season 1 was better IMO. I liked it better when Cobra Kai were the "good guys"

they still are the good guys, but a third faction was introduced with Kreese's cobra kai loyalists. Johnny is the balance between Kreese's psychopathic bullshit and Mr. Miyagi's pussy shit.

go to bed granpa. oh and nice living arrangements you got there GRAMPS
LMAOING@URLYF

what bothered me most about this was that one day he didn't even know how to turn on a fucking 20 yo laptop, didn't even know what the fucking internet was. Then a few days later he had his own smartphone, knew how to navigate it and was able to type faster than anyone i know on it. My dad still can barely get around on a smartphone.

i'm dropping this show if Terry and Badboy aren't in season 3

johnny lawrence is smarter than your dad

OK, didn't expect you to be agreeable to that. For what it's worth yea, Cobra Kai is worth a watch.

thanks bro. I seriously really did love wayne, was hooked as soon as he bit off the dad's nose in the first episode and stabbed his own hand while seven nation army was playing in episode 2. Cobra Kai has these awesome themes of order vs. chaos and redemption all varnished with a pseudo 80's nostalgia aesthetic. Shits awesome, better than netflix.

Only trolling initially mate but yeah, was a big fan of Wayne. Cobra Kai has a weird downtrodden vibe that took me a while to get used to but it was much better than anyone could have expected of an 80's movie revival. I'm glad you enjoyed it so much.

all good m8. thanks for postin in the thread

Attached: 1556049779458.jpg (831x1024, 118K)

Are those demons?

real talk is stingray a pedo?

This is the best River City Ransom tv show we’ll ever get.

Sam gained weight and got hotter.

he's an ephebophile you philistine. It honestly is really close in tone to river city ransom and I'm loving it.

Tori and moon are still better.

>Tory>Sam
moon is best girl pleb

Hey, that's like saying that raw sex is better than using a condom.

>tfw william Zabka is even more alpha than Johnny Lawrence will ever be.
>tfw you will never have some crazy botox cougar slobbering all over your dick for an hour straight.
youtube.com/watch?v=-ESwnuIqpzs

stop shilling this trash

thanks for bumping faggot

Johnny could beat up that user's dad

Back to your capeshit thread faggot

>Daniel-san did everything wrong
Say all you want to about Daniel's faults and sins. But he never did anything like stealing a medal of honor or trashing a dojo. Cobra Kai were and always will be jerks. Daniel was and always will be a hero. A flawed hero, but a hero nonetheless.

Attached: 67935bdfac7e8d243af14b4493651de2.jpg (400x457, 35K)

I hope this is a make-up...

I hope they make those kids bulk up next season,i cant take them serious as bullies when they are all skinny for out of shape fat

How much disbelief do you want to suspend for this show?

>a bunch of adult men coming together to fight it out and endeavor in some delusional rivalry about little children learning fucking karate

That maybe works with Daniel and Jonny because of how far they go back and MAYBE Kreese a bit because he is a psychopath hobo, but any more and anything from Karate Kid 2-4 and the show is dead.

>inb4 hurr it's anime now anyway
No it's not.

Attached: 5435344.jpg (424x219, 17K)

fuck this shit. season 2 was a mistake

this Robbie is literally the only one who looks like he actually trains.

Johnny looks OKish as well.

I think The guy who plays Hawk mentioned he was trying to get bigger for s3.

How long until rips? I love Cobra Kai but I am not giving Kiketube my shekels

Attached: Bugs BUUUUUUUGS.jpg (642x513, 112K)

it's all been ripped already senpai

>How long until rips?
Retard

Links?

RIP MIGUEL

no

Kill yourself retard

Being smart with tech is a sign of a nerd. Thus johnny is a nerd. BTFO

Attached: Not quite my tempo.jpg (600x300, 22K)