So everyone agrees this is still the best one, right?

So everyone agrees this is still the best one, right?

Attached: iw.jpg (220x326, 122K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sorta.app/q/1019/
youtu.be/7zUINO6BlpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SjKXTiv4tp8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sadly yes

I've never seen any of these movies besides Iron Man 1 and 2. I thought Iron Man 1 was good and Iron Man 2 would've been trash if not for Mickey Rourke.

>I've never seen any of these movies besides Iron Man 1 and 2
Then your opinion on the topic is worthless.

okay.

I got spoiled so it's the worst one.

No. It's better than Endgame though.

Attached: MV5BMTAwMjU5OTgxNjZeQTJeQWpwZ15BbWU4MDUxNDYxODEx._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,674,1000_AL_.jpg (674x1000, 175K)

Endgame was more emotionally satisfying but infinity war was probably the better film, all things considered.

No, the third act makes Endgame the better movie just by a little bit.

No. That movie sucks. It's so intermittent and the story lines are expendable.

Implying this isn't just Iron Man 19 in the popular Iron Man series of movies.

This

Endgame is simply the more epic movie.

Attached: 1534574818434.webm (1146x480, 2.7M)

The only good one is Age of Ultron with Robert California

Sure if you like lolsoradumb humor.
Could not stand 15 mins of this utter shit.

Attached: 1532985691507.webm (960x402, 3M)

Adulthood is realising they've all got problems

The only based method is to have IW and EG as a full movie (part 1 and part 2) that is how endgame should be viewed imo

lmao didn't watch because mcu and idgaf haha I only watched first iron man and I don't remember anything because boring lol and ant man but it was just trash haha

it would have been the best if thanos just won and that was it

end of MCU

Must be a generational thing, I don't feel anything about these sequences, they feel hollow, is it nostalgia because people read the comics or just hype by marketing?

Infinity War felt like a 150 minutes DBZ episode. People just beat the shit out of each other. Remove all the dialogue and you have the exact same movie.

Yeah, Thanos was a jobber in End Game

Tom Holland and Harley Keener Ty Simpkins are so handsome.

that's what made it so good though

let's not pretend capeshit is high art like some do, just smash super heroes together and fight

I dunno, I liked that they made Thanos basically the main char and somehow more likeable than a big bunch of the usual main cast.
I mean, you can see that he isn't really bad. He literally does it because he really thinks it makes the universe better (and the aftermaths of his genocides proved him right since all the planets where he killed half of the population improved in quality).

As far as I understood from the ending of IW, he lives in a fucking hut, so he doesn't do this for being rich, he does it because he thinks he will help the people in the long run.

Why is Thanos so weak?

Wow. What a pleb.

why is this boring? I don't feel any excitement about this unlike every John Woo film I have watched so far

I think so. It helped a lot that IW gripped me from the jump, whereas EG kinda bored me at the beginning. IW has a tighter story.EG has the best scenes though.

absofuckinglutely
endgames was trash
imagine being so creatively bankrupt that you have to resort to fucking time travel
when they first showed antman , I was thinking maybe since thanos split the infinity stones into atoms
the avengers would do the whole sub atomic real bullshit , find and make the stones whole again or something
but fucking time travel srsly?
its like a gay fan service and a nod to the old movies

then there is that smug bitch and her feminist wet dream
cheap jokes for the lowest common denominator
they turned Thor into a fat joke

but what really pissed me off was how they butchered Thanos character
they fucking turned him into another generic villain

absolutely disgusting
I watched it today and it was SHIT

Attached: 1545690945861.jpg (429x410, 37K)

Endgame was honestly cheapened by the main timeline's Thanos getting BTFO ten minutes in and being replaced by another version of himself with none of the development from IW.

First Avengers is the only one with soul

Nobody saw that shit coming. That in itself is a good feat
But yeah all the moral compasses and philosophy that IW built was shat on by endgame. Thanos became a cartoony villain (a shame his "I'll reset everything" wasn't explained a bit further) and all the heroes that "don't trade lives" just took a fat shit on that premise, cap being the worst offender

still bought the ticket, and thats all that mattered

>the avengers would do the whole sub atomic real bullshit , find and make the stones
That's even more retarded. No real threat in doing that because it's just going sub atomic and doing your job
At least time travel allowed for all the callbacks and homages

what you are watching are sequences which capeshitters deem the best sequences, not just in the movie, in the entire franchise. these retards have invested so much wasted time and money into these movies and the best they can come up with are those

its alright. i know what you mean, its just a lot of cgi lights hitting eachother. i likes when he pulled down the moon

Yes. No contest.

it was a lot better than endgame was thats for sure
thanos actually felt like a real villain and not like a retard

Holland is fucking beautiful, so of course Marvel give him a 4/10 Jayden Smith lookalike for MJ.

No one is buying it but you go ahead and keep repeating it.

Harsh but fair.

does anyone have the cap fighting thanos webm yet?

He's not wrong about thanos being way weaker in end game though

The callbacks and homages were annoying, it was the whole problem with The Hobbit; it just kept on paying tribute to itself like the directors disappeared up their own arses.

How did you get spoiled ?

Alternate timeline Thanos was DC villain-tier shit, user. Original timeline Thanos was great but they BTFO him in the first ten minutes.

He didn't have any stones and he beat up the heroes harder than in IW, how is that weaker?
Unless you're talking about his character and storyline, then you're right

Nah, everyone stood against him solo he didn't btfo anyone. He was only able to even knock captain marvel away because he used one of the stones after he couldn't over power her. He was way weaker when fighting iron man too. He was really weak in this compared to IW.

Captain Marvel IS stronger than Thanos

Attached: cm v thanos.jpg (1092x875, 170K)

He browsed /tv

Yes. Despite being the shorter film, it had more content.

How can endgame be better with just half the cast? And even when there were less people the interactions were not any more deep. Dabs and fornite fellow kids?

but bro remember avengers 1????
remember thor 2???? (lmao)

Good movie BUT plot was big plothole timeparadox

Too bad she gets BTFO'd

Only because he got lucky and had to rely on the stone

>Flies directly towards Thanos while holding the gauntlet
Why is she so retarded?

time travel garbage just trivialized everything

If she is then it's by a cunt hair, whereas Scarlet Witch absolutely raped him.

Attached: wanda wankmeoff.webm (700x294, 2.58M)

At first I thought it was a cool homage.

But after some thinking, how is this really any different from games that force you to fight all the previous bosses again at the end? It's just padding to extend the length without needing to come up with anything new.

Thanos without the stones solos Thor, Cap and Tony. How is he a jobber?

Pretty much everyone rapes him, he was made really weak so everyone could beat him up before he gets killed.

Kino, it felt like an episode of DBZ

Cpt. Marvel is inferior to Thanos, and is only called stronger because of internal pressure to push feminism.

Not many people bemoan the scarlet witch thing, since scarlet witch wasnt introduced as teehee FEMINIST PWRRR! for the sake of it. Scarlet witch has a higher power level when upset, therefore this makes sense.

CPT. Marvel however, is gay.

I really feel like techologically CGI isn't quite advanced yet for movies to rely on it as strongly as they do.

DANCE OFF BRO HAHA SO FUNNY

No, great movie but not the best, but I’d rather them make a satisfying ending than an awesome and fun movie that fails to give a good ending

>facebook

im glad you arent writing the script because that sounds awful

People like still bought the fucking tickets.

Attached: 1553293091884.jpg (226x258, 9K)

May not be the end of Phase 3, but the Infinity Saga is now done. Post 'em.

sorta.app/q/1019/

Attached: result.png (720x1280, 164K)

Endgame had way better moments, but infinity war is probably more solid overall imo.

What, do you think you can stop a single person from doing so?

Ironman 1 is the best MCU movie and it's not even remotely close

comic films are nothing but fun entertainment and so OF COURSE the films that accept that are the best. Ragnorok too.

Winter Soldier is good too but it can get away with almost being a straight spy movie.

how was Thanos killed? I dont give a fuck about spoilers i just wanna know.

The original one? They just tracked him to his farm where he was living peacefully and Thor chopped of his head execution style

Tony snaps2014 Thanos and his army out of existence

How does he escape her?

Why didn't the celestials or watchers stop Thanos?

Iron man 1 -> avengers 1 -> iron man 3 -> age of ultron -> infinity war is a surprisingly satisfying arc. It sees tony become a hero, learn about a cosmic threat that he is near hopeless against leading to his crippling anxiety in IM3. His paranoia in ultron getting the best of him and blinding him to consequences and finally the chilling realisation that there’s no real way he can get out of this by IW/endgame and now he needs to make an impossible choice to make sure his nightmare never happens. Peppers last line: now you can rest cements that and finishes the character off.

Too bad civil war exists which retcons quite a lot of his character for a vs movie.

the action scenes in these are so much better than endgame you can actually see what they're doing

endgame is a cgi shitfest

He calls in artillery.

I refused to watch it because it was obvious they wouldn’t get anywhere near as good as the books were. Also homecoming literally catches you up without having to sit through a whole other movie.

Marvel films have god awful fight choreography, the cap vs cap fight had way too many cuts and didn’t feel like an actual fight, more like people having a half assed wrestle.

so scarlet is stronger than the hulk?

This guy knows what's up

>Thanos with the gauntlet puts up less of a fight than Thanos without the gauntlet

???

I think if you liked Thanos IW was better, if you just wanted a generic villain End Game was better.

I thought it was too predictable I did guess what going to happen just didn't know who what going to do the thing or things but i did know the thing that happen if you understand what the thing I was talking about

Imagine if it was made by someone with actual cinematography and atmosphere-building talent, who could use advantages of being based on comics and ultramodern cgi achievements to create something visually unique and mindbending. This movie (IW + ndgame) had potential to become one of the most iconic kinos of this century, if it was created by someone with daring artistic vision and willing to take risks. See Spider-Man: Into the Spiderverse on how to do things right
If this is the best american cultural hegemony could create I think it's fair to consider it to be a failure for now

Attached: main-raw-354732727-opghjjqhrrxyegdqpoducthhhqtwcxee.jpg (3036x4500, 2.37M)

no, infinity war was better
it honestly was disappointing to me

You have no idea what good CGI looks like if its doing its job.

youtu.be/7zUINO6BlpQ

Attached: Screenshot_20190427-051011_YouTube.jpg (2220x1080, 630K)

that's literally what they are supposed to be (Endgame was originally called Infinity War 2 but Russos wanted a more unique title)

Endgame was disappointing because 90% of the movie was just about the Avengers who survived the snap. Loved seeing them all come together in IW.

>mom look, I learned dem smart words

I liked Dr Strange the most because it doesn't feel like a Marvel movie. The rest 21 are all decent movies that I don't really care about.

She's literally the only hero in both movies that won with Thanos 1v1.

yells for his lieutenant to commence orbital bombardment of the entire area

What the fuck happened to her MOOSE AND SQUIRREL accent from Age of Ultron, by the way? They drop that shit pretty much immediately in Civil War.

I've never understood the love for the Iron Man movies. It's basically two and a half hours of Tony, Pepper, and Happy talking over one another, and then maybe an Iron Man fight or two for ten minutes of the runtime.

Go write for the DC Cinematic Universe, you've got potential.

Civil War in the comic books is fucking awful. The film tries to make the motivations sensible at least.

With the gauntlet he doesn't give a shit obut others, he does the bare minimum to fend them off until he can finish his goal. It starts with him taking his armor off at the beginning of the movie. It's as if he gives up his genocidal tendencies to go on his "holy" crusade to cleanse the universe.
In Endgame the 2014 Thanos just went from a routine genocide of a world and sees that the stones are on a silver platter in front of him from people who wanted to reverse his future self's actions. So he just decides to finish it quickly and create a new universe, meaning he ain't gonna go easy on anyone.

And that's something that works if the actors are charismatic, which they are.

Avengers > infinity war > endgame > ultron

I like the last page, I agree the motivations aren’t that great but the civil war film is also a complete clusterfuck. There are 3/4 different plot threads going and it really crippled the film.

Attached: D250396C-F73F-4FA0-8E82-D15EB15DC98B.jpg (570x650, 97K)

that's not iron man 2

except iron man, thor and captain america together

The last page was good but almost everything else was dumb. Shit like Richard Reed unleashing a murderous Thor clone on the anti reg side was insane.

Cap vs Iron man was pretty good though

Natasha should be naked

Attached: ab0e98a67c72312d3a52737a05ad02e7.jpg (940x1393, 250K)

seems kinda strange to try to attribute dbz style power levels to these characters. i mean, scarlet witch btfo thanos because thanos is a big retarded ape who can only run at people and hit them with a sword when he doesn't have his dragon balls. that allowed scarlet witch to cast his force grip on him and mop the floor with him. but if you put scarlet witch up against iron man or whoever else who lost against thanos, iron man would probably just shoot her with a gun and kill her before she could even get a chance to react.

scarlet witch is like a DPS/combo spec with 0 survivability and thanos is a strength hero with a heart of tarrasque and no BKB, ultimately all thanos is really good at is trading blows and tanking hits.

wow it's like comic books are funny hmm

I don’t think they exist in the movies. In the comic though he kills them with the gauntlet, first thing he does is call a meeting of every single space deity and just wrecks them all.

They are both seen in GotG2

rate my shit taste

Attached: mcu rating.png (720x1280, 92K)

Capeshit was never good.

>Earthlings can't even into space
>master time-travel in weeks
They never even explain how ant-man got out of the quantum realm.

>Thor showing up using the Biforst at the end was one of the iconic moments of Infinity War

>they dont use the Bifrost once in End Game
>they took a fucking space ship to Thanoses planet instead of "SUP NIGGA"ing into his garden

The rat hits the button and it sends him out.

If I'm being straight up honest I enjoyed Infinity War more. Endgame wasnt bad but it seemed to be missing something, cant really put my finger on it. Maybe it was the pacing or something

hot take
infinity war and endgame are the same movie split in 2 parts.

honestly i can't separate them in my head. Maybe its the autism.

i unironically agree with this list.

Attached: 59168514_10101369282129719_4896383650834153472_n.jpg (485x443, 37K)

Nothing will ever beat that battle on titan. Endgame was just fan service. Infinity War was an actual movie

3>1>4>2
fite me

/thread

agreed

This

Zoomers are SEETHING

I really like Ragnarok and Homecoming, I think they're the best since the first Iron Man

how is that a hot take, that's literally what they are. endgame was even called infinity war 2 before they changed the title

Okay, now compare that to this.

youtube.com/watch?v=SjKXTiv4tp8

Which is better?

Attached: 68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f (475x250, 962K)

The best MCU movie is still Iron Man 1. Funny how they still couldn't surpass that movie after 11 fucking years.

Why does Yea Forums make fun of Yea Forums weebs when this is essentially CGI anime?

>sent into the stratosphere by one punch
>same punch with same stone-powered effect in IW sent Tony 20 feet

Honestly, I couldn't stand Ragnarok. I didn't find the humor funny, so I couldn't really get anything out of it, considering they forsake all drama or plot in favor of jokes.

endgame is better

Infinity war had a really weak 1st and 2nd act imo, it was only the 3rd that made up for it. Engame was great throughout, especially the last 10 mins and the 1st act

Thanos in End Game is so much worse than Infinity War, it's like the Russo Bro's didn't write End Game

Have you tried rewatchinfg it?

Why is winter soldier so low it’s one of the best

No.
Elaborate before I tell you you're a moron
Why are you here?
>1 dimensional villain
>greater than IW
wtf
These two are connected... honestly. You can't be emotionally invested in Endgame if you have no fucking clue what's going on.
Just a tiny bit?
(you)
Thanos was mad, but based nonetheless.
>the avengers would do the whole sub atomic real bullshit , find and make the stones whole again or something
Are you... retarded or delusional?

That's gotten be a yikes from me dawg, infinity war barely felt like a movie

>taking anything on Yea Forums seriously

The Russo Bros didn't write infinity war either. Some other blokes wrote both of them

EG's final battle was just a worse version of IW's though, Captain Marvel's entrance was literally just a worse version of Thor's entrance, they even use Rocket both times to say how cool it is

IW doesn't have a Cap picking up mjolnir type moment in it though. That's best 1v1 sequence in any avengers movie

Too predictable honestly & Cap gets his ass beat

>lucky
She was cocky and fucked up. Your opponents inadequacies are not luck.

predictable doesnt mean bad. that doesnt even work as an argument since this whole franchise is basically the same movie with different chars over and over again

kys you effeminate cuck or worse a dirty pajeet
defending capeshit

Attached: rope.png (600x842, 142K)

>the attention seeker likes the reddit movie

how apt

I liked Cap vs Thanos more than the Doctor Strange fight, it was more creative funnily enough

>that fucking cleavage

Attached: 1540036230568.gif (495x495, 351K)

I don't get it man wasn't Thor with stormbreaker supposed to be way stronger than Thanos without the stones ? I get it he s fat and all but they shouldn't have problems beating Thanos. I can understand Nat sacrifice that makes sense but Tony ? Just to have a dramatic ending ?

endgame was such a shit disappointment of a movie

Attached: 1458171860132.jpg (700x714, 84K)