One more question though

So I get how time travel is supposed to work in this movie, and that is not my problem. My problem, is that they specifically state Cap has to return the stones to exactly where they were taken from. How did he get back to the 40's then?

Attached: Avengers-Endgame-Captain-America-Costume-Lego-Minifigures.jpg (798x420, 27K)

that part of the film was so implausible they took the only reasonable decision to not show any of it and hope people don't think about things

I can see that being the case.

why would he go back to the 40's if Stark retrieved the Teseract in the 70's?
He obviously stayed in the 70's.
if my memory isn't wrong, in the final dance, i think Peggy was still using that same blue dress she wore back at the military base

There wasn't a shortage of Pym Particles at the end seeing as everyone was brought back. So he could make multiple trips

But people are defending the shitty writing anyways and nobody even dares to criticize the movie for its shortcomings

How did old Cap get a new shield when it was broken in the final battle?

I just assumed that it was 40's I guess. If this is the case, then yea, makes sense.

He used the particles that was supposed to bring him back to travel to the 40s

I have another question. Is Loki alive in the present?

70s would make him old, but that old?

They literally travel back further to the past 2012 -> 1970 earlier in the film. I'm sure he had enough pym shit

Wakanda can manufacture vibranium tech. You think they cant make a big plate with straps?

The stones were never related to time travel. He had Pym particles and the "GPS". Only thing he needed to do is jump from timespot to timespot.
Remember that they programed the thing to travel to the 70's in the spot? He can jump 400 years in the past if he wanted to.

user it’s been almost 50 years since the 70s...

Not to mention the locations or the states some of the stones are in. How did he travel through space? Did he rebuild the tesseract, Loki's staff and refund the Soul Stone?

Are you guys fucking stupid or just looked away when things happened in the movie?
They jumped in time and space without using the stones at all. Cap could travel 57 years in the past to germany from new york if he wanted to.

I guess that kind of makes sense. Not sure he would need to be brought back then tho? Was that just for the drama of the moment?
And again, what did he do with the stones? How did he rebuild the tesseract and Loki's staff? And how did he return the soul stone?

No

>Being this retarded
That's not what user is saying you idiot. 'States' has more meanings than one. In this case he's referring to state of matter, such as the fucking stone they took from Thor's girlfriend's body. The Tessaeract was a cube, ect. Not to fucking mention the soul stone cost Black Widow her life. So in theory she should be back alive and the stone back where it was before.

there is no way that he could possibly return the stones to where they were supposed to be. I mean, did he inject it back into natalie portman or whatever. travel through the galaxy until he found the secret location of the soul stone

i was watching inception the other day at the end does the top keep spinning or fall. also I am not exactly sure what that means, does it fall if he thinks he's in someone elses dream what confirms he's actually not dreaming aren't tops always supposed to fall so it could be anyone's dream what about his kids?