I can't be the only one here who refuses to watch capeshit, right?

I can't be the only one here who refuses to watch capeshit, right?

Attached: 1424982261000.jpg (600x600, 30K)

i literally dont watch movies or tv

I liked Batman Begins and TDK and I saw Iron Man in the theater when it came out. That's all I needed for a lifetime.

I'm not a fucking söyboy

>I can't be the only one here who refuses to watch capeshit, right?
What's it like being so pissed off because other people are enjoying themselves and having fun?

Yea Forums is a capehero board, bud

saw the first Raimi Spiderman in theaters. had my fill. haven't watched capeshit since

i am incapable of enjoying myself or having fun

I haven't watched a single capeshit flick since Batman Forever

I used to refuse but I caught some avengers on cable recently and they're actually pretty good. Also recently discovered that The Big Bang Theory is pretty good for a sitcom. I still appreciate actual film, but once I grew up out of my 20s I was less concerned with being a cynical elitist and learned to enjoy things for what they are.

OP is smiling though, can you say the same?

Attached: 1519743023788.jpg (653x590, 76K)

>the only way to enjoy yourself and have fun is by watching capeshit
The absolute state

based, I've never watched capeshit in my life

Who said it's the only way? It's one way. Why does that make you so mad?

B A S E D

Attached: 44.png (640x640, 4K)

That's some quite severe reading comprehension issues you have there user.

This unironically. I'm only here for memes

>projection

Attached: 1467002648136.gif (700x285, 3.38M)

I'm not pissed though. I just never cared about superheros. I have to say, I kinda feel smug about not liking them, shit's dumb.

Unironically this. It's one thing to not watch/care about something but BRAGGING about not watching/caring about something is just pathetic. Disliking things people like doesn't make you more interesting, it makes you look like a Vegan.

I cringe during conversations about something popular (GOT comes to mind with its new season) and there's ALWAYS INEVITABLY one person who has to interject randomly and make it known that they don't watch it. Nobody gives a shit, bro. If you got nothing to add to the convo just keep out of it

holy reddit

>I just never cared about superheros
You cared enough to make a thread about it. Why not make threads about things you like instead of things you don't like? You'd probably be a happier person.

I stopped after going to Captain America Civil War with a friend

Shitposting about something once in a while doesn't mean you care about it. Also, I make threads about stuff I like all the time, probably 90% of italian film threads last year were made by me.

yikes

Have sex.

Holy fuck you made reddit assblasted

same bro. I feel like i'm taking crazy pills , its the same cut and paste plot for every fucking comicbook movie. told this to my normalfag friends and they suggested deadpool cause he's supposed to be an "anti-hero", so i watched it and its still fucking capeshit but edgier

Didn't see any of that lol. The only capeshit I've seen is the Nolan trilogy and Suicide Squad (was drunk at the theater)

It's frustrating when you're over 25 and you're starting to get your shit together and you want to get married and have kids and every adult around you is an NPC that regurgitates their facebook / twitter feed ad-verbatim, they have no opinions or interests other than consuming mainstream media and suddenly you don't want friends or a girlfriend anymore because you can't stand to be around people so predictable and retarded.

It didn't bother me too much at first but when 30+ year old "men" are still squealing about superheroes and the women are pretending to be perpetually 18 year old Instagram thots, you wonder what the future holds. It seems like an endless void of garbage on the horizon. No one hikes, builds things, reads, shoots, or watches movies with depth. Netflix, Marvel, and social media until you die. This eternally godless childish adolescence is soul crushing.

When my "friend" said Captain Marvel was the best movie he had ever seen I knew it was over.

Attached: some say gif.gif (210x118, 931K)

t. LARPer underage faggot, that one that sits alone in class