youtu.be/7sWP_6YFEgw
youtube.com/watch?v=2NBwt24PTe0
youtube.com/watch?v=TNAlMn_khkA
youtube.com/watch?v=N-bep5Zh2Oo
youtube.com/watch?v=CNNmBtNcccE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dre = 300 IQ

I haven't cause I'm not racist

I still cant believe he actually insulted Trump.

I still can’t believe how awfully hot that coffee pot was

I was born with a dick in my brain
Yeah, fucked in the head

SIT DOWN BITCH YOU MOVE AGAIN I’LL BEAT THE SHIT OUTTA YOU

Hippety skippety I fuck a rickety tickely bitch named ricky and I cummed on her TV with no receipt

Why did he pretend everyone had a problem with him when no one did?

I think people did when he was an up-and-coming rapper, and of course the racial thing with people trying to exclude him for being white, until it became undeniable that his talents spoke for itself.

>moby 2 old
>come back older than moby when he 2 old
makes think

>wasn't acutally around when slim was comin up

they kept callin him vanilla ice

And the funniest part is that despite Trump being incredibly active on Twitter, he didn't give Eminem any attention.

He sold his soul to ZOG kikes. Year 2000 Eminem never would have insulted Trump, even though Zion Don turned out to be a jew puppet.

he knows that you should't fuck with em

t. born after 2000. i dont even like emineem and i will still bother to say this

HE'S ORANGE

Vanilla Ice was unironically better than Eminem (besides Stan which was good)

YALL ACT LIKE YOU NEVER SEEN A SHITPOSTER BEFORE
JANNY DOWN ON ALL FOURS
LIKE WHITES LIKE WHEN user GETS ON THE BOARD
AND STARTS POSTING BLACKED WHORES
THREADS GET 404'D
THROWIN THEM IN THE ARCHIVE

ITS THE RETURN OF THE OH WAIT, NO WAIT, YOURE KIDDING
HE DIDNT JUST POST THAT PIC OF SNEED AGAIN, DID HE?
AND CIA SAID...
NOTHING YOU IDIOTS
CIAS DEAD!
HES IN DEAD MEME GENERAL

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 104K)

even washed up em is a fearsome lyricist. I wouldn't either, not engaging and ignoring Em was a bigger sign of respect than attacking him.

Nothing rhymes with orange.

Based

Trump used to like eminem. When he dissed him it probably made him feel SAD!

>So as I got older and I got a lot taller
>My dick shrunk smaller, but my balls got larger
>I drink malt liquor to fuck you up quicker
>Than you'd wanna fuck me up for sayin' the word ______
based

>Year 2000 Eminem never would have insulted Trump,
what the fuck are you faggot zoomers talking about? were you even alive when eminem was huge? do you remember how anti-Bush he was?

youtube.com/watch?v=hsMraWleiCQ

What I think happened is Eminem knows he's quickly losing relevancy so he put out that Trump diss track trying to draw some attention. Being anti establishment worked for him back in 2003 so he thought he could just do the same shit not realizing that the Trump shit was cliche. He's just an out of touch boomer trying to connect with the kids.

Eminem actually rhymes words with orange a lot

>for sayin' the word
For saying what word? I don't get it

If you still follow Eminem, you drink way too much Mountain Dew

I SURE SINGED MY WHORE'S FRINGE WITH THAT ORANGE DOOR HINGE

I'm 28 you stupid faggot fuck off. He could have connected with the Trump "outsider" archetype just as easily as he could have gone the anti-establishment route. Fucking dumb faggot.

Eminem and everyone like him are so embarrassing. Lumpenproles aren't cool, much less the black ones.

amazing somebody who wrote this is the same cucked faggot we see today
youtu.be/7sWP_6YFEgw
literally the antithesis of being offended

Earl was a disrespectful piece of shit for saying that

Eminem betrayed him

youtube.com/watch?v=2NBwt24PTe0

>Lumpenproles

Fuck off kike

it's true though

I still can't believe it's not butter! :^)

I'm a gentile

What do you expect from a dumb nigger boosted by kikes

oh wow I forgot about that

christ all the people that turned on trump for milquetoast republican opinions must be really depressing for him

truth hurts zoomer

Then you fell for kike brainwashing

No, I didn't. I'm sort of using it as slang anyway, dipshit.

If eminem started releasing new anti-media songs like he used to he would actually be doing a service to everybody, right leaning people wouldnt need to turn to trump to say fuck the establishment/media. Eminem could make a great new album
also heres some unreleased eminem kino youtube.com/watch?v=TNAlMn_khkA

My band shared an airport shuttle with [Odd Future] in Barcelona. They piled onto the shuttle late, after finally getting corralled by their minder, who was nursing a head wound with an ice bag wrapped in a towel. They piled in, niggering everything in sight, motherfucking the driver, boasting into the air unbidden about getting their dicks sucked and calling everyone in the area a faggot. Then one of them lit a joint (or a pipe, I didn’t look) and told the driver to shut the fuck up nigger and smoked it anyway. A female passenger tried to engage one of them in conversation, but he just stared at her with a dead-to-me stare while his seatmate flipped double birds in her face.

The whole trip they complained about not being at a McDonalds and repeatedly shouted for the motherfucker to pull over so they could get some fucking McDonalds nigger. Interspersed with the McDonalds requests were shouted boasts about how often they masturbated and fucked bitches nigger and got paid like a motherfucker fifty grand like a motherfucker. They continued complaining that the trip was taking too long and insisted they be fed immediately all the way to the airport, where their minder presumably fed them.

I am quite happy none of them engaged me directly, because at least one of us would have regretted it."

Attached: 1556253401149.png (500x667, 428K)

>My words are like a dagger with a jagged edge
>That'll stab you in the head, whether you're a fag or lez
>Or a homosex, hermaph or a trans-a-vest
>Pants or dress, hate fags? The answer's yes

Attached: 7b1 (1).gif (554x400, 120K)

>this dumb faggot keeps claiming zoomer

Idiot. I've been here longer than you, fuck off

I saw Eminem at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

It's really bizarre in retrospect, like they couldn't handle the fact that someone might repeal some of Obama's shit after shilling for him so hard in 2008 and 2012 that they started comparing him to fucking Hitler before the actual primary votes started despite his campaign initially starting as a shitpost.
I like watching these celebrities lose their collective minds just because of their own ran for president on the other team like in 1980.

sure you have zoomer i believe you

It's not slang, it's a stupid kike leftist lexicon word. If you use it your are a dumb faggot.

I'm using it to mean "retard," you lumpen scum.

wow what a backstabber

>t. 2016 tourist

Attached: 15528731280163.jpg (600x300, 24K)

>commie buzzword
>scum

Call me a chud next you leftist lying faggot. You don't belong here.

Are you calling me a liar?

Attached: yaseethe.jpg (488x271, 44K)

trump is and always was a milquetoast zionist neo-con retard

leave nigger faggot.

Y'ALL ACT LIKE ONLY WHITES ARE THE ONLY PARTY THAT BELONGS, FILTERING BUBBLES AND CONFIRMING BIAS TO KEEP YOUR SAME STUPID SONG TO KEEP PLAYING ALONG.

YOU FAGGOTS ARE A ONE NOTE JOKE, DEPENDING ON MEMES TO MAKE YOU FEEL WOKE. YOU DOUCHEBAGS ARE A PLAGUE, OFFERING NOTHING WORTH WHILE AND NO HAND TO PLAY. YOUR POSITION HAS BEEN LOGICALLY FAULTY FROM THE BEGINNING, BUTTHURT MUPPETS COMPLETELY UNABLE TO REALIZE YOUR COLLECTIVE STUPIDITY, AND THE LACK OF ARGUMENT IN ANYTHING YOU SPEAK. YOU TAKE PRIDE IN BEING TARDS, WITHOUT ANY ATTEMPT AT DEMONSTRATING THE MERITS OF YOUR ARGUMENT BEYOND INSINUATING INFERENCE WITHOUT ANY MEANING.
You fags are a joke, and sad one at that.

Grow the fuck up, putting everything on Jews is solely an argument looking to devoid any sense of personal responsibility.

Never, you nigger-fucking whoreson.

absolute fucking state of this board

Attached: Maury Laughing.gif (150x150, 1.22M)

>t. angry 93 iq brown fag

lmao

and moby? you can get stomped by obie

>milquetoast republican opinions
Not really. Every Republican since Reagen(I don't know if any before him said this also) has always said the same BS "we should give amnesty to illegals" Trump didn't. and they were essentially RINO

okay this is epic

parodies of this song are some of the most kino parodies

Did we watch the same video?

youtube.com/watch?v=N-bep5Zh2Oo

MANSHUNS N MUNEE
HE ORANGE
DAT FUNNEE

based

Fucking wigger dumbass

Man, rap's decline in quality is so mind boggling. Not even rock became so intertwined with pop that it became more garbage than classics. Who's to blame besides the ((producers))?

>it's an eminem complains about his fans song

top_ten_anime_betrayals_amv_[linkin park].avi

Attached: 1500691999821.png (141x411, 21K)

Ohh, wow (who could have foreseen such a childish reply?) You really showed me. Insinuating betterment doesn't make it so. In fact it just makes you look like an ass.

It's like a jungle sometimes. It makes me wonder how I keep from going under.

How and why did he turn into such a huge faggot?

FORMERLY MEN LOVE SNEED
"CHUCKA CHUCKA CHUCKA, SNEED SHADY,
I'M SO SICK OF HIM, LOOK AT HIM
SPAMMIN' AROUND, SUCKIN' THE YOU KNOW WHAT,
FUCKIN' THE YOU KNOW WHO" YEAH, BUT HE'S SO BASED THOUGH

Rap becoming the top selling music genre is a contradiction in itself when the whole point of rap was to be the antithesis of mainstream music, it's especially zombified now because people will listen to any garbage the record companies churn out so long as they say it's the next big thing in all their social media feeds (see: Cardi B literally coming out of nowhere to become the new Nicki Minaj and all these soundcloud faggots).
Personally I think the decline began when Puffy and Suge Knight artificially engineered the whole East vs West coast rap war that led to actual deaths and started a long, downward spiral into artists who could be easily controlled by their companies.

me I blame whoever felt so threatened by the idea of woke, knowledgeable Black folks listening to Public Enemy they set to work popularizing retarded nihilistic gangsta rap so we'd all kill each other off. it takes a nation of millions to hold us back, prove me wrong

>Rap has been around for 40 years and there is not ONE(1) album that is considered high art, as opposed to jazz, classical, rock, electronic, even metal.
Can we talk about that? If you listen exclusively to rap it's as embarrassing as saying "I only listen to nightcore and video game soundtracks" because it's just as immature.

Attached: 1554692409846.jpg (1125x1358, 722K)

Can you name me some high art metal?

Most of this is good, but I'm not trying to hold you back :(

Illmatic

Filosofem
Gorguts

>classical
>having albums
good b8

>Burzum
>high art
the fucking STATE of metal fags

Attached: 246x0w.jpg (246x246, 13K)

YEAH, I PROBABLY GOT A COUPLE OF SCREWS UP IN MY HEAD LOOSE
BUT NO WORSE THAN WHAT'S GOIN' ON IN JANNYS BEDROOM
SOMETIMES I WANNA GET ON Yea Forums AND JUST LET LOOSE
BUT CAN'T, SO IT'S TIME FOR JANNY TO CLEAN A BIG DEUCE

Attached: 1538858643100.jpg (1050x858, 150K)

>metal
Look at this metalfag trying to be slick. No one likes your shit genre. Computers can create better metal "music" than most metal musicians
youtube.com/watch?v=CNNmBtNcccE

Attached: 1495870089434.gif (245x280, 976K)

why the fuck did he attack daddy trump

and I'm sorry if you thought I meant you did, breh. you didn't invent the shit

Rengeteg by Thy Catafalque

>Look at this metalfag trying to be slick.
Nice projection, I'm not a fan of it anymore, that's why I said "even metal" because that has something of value over rap. Nice try though.

I don't listen to rap regularly, but I've heard a lot of it and I feel like you could at least put together a compilation album of the best rap songs ever made and it might be considered high art.

Endtroducing

What do you mean? He grew up around blacks and probably had them be racist to him his whole especially when he started rapping. Probably wished he was black many times in his life as a result, though in the end him being white was marketable.