>Heey Peter Parker

>Heey Peter Parker
>Do you got something for me, kid
>*Wink*
What did she mean by this?

Attached: 20190427_020421.jpg (783x670, 145K)

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Vodka Aunt
youtube.com/watch?v=IVHtZrFUrBs
webmshare.com/BvVQP
webmshare.com/OP8Qb
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I might have to watch it again but that might have been the worst delivered line in the entire movie. Is that what she's like all the time in her movie?

I just want to see her reverse cowgirling pete.

Peter has some toe fungus medication that she needs

Not gonna lie i almost busted a nut immediately when she said that

yes, it's really awkward. They clearly edit the movie around her bad acting. Same thing with Wonder Woman, except that movie had a stronger core story. WW was carried by Chris Pine, while Cap Marvel was carried by sam jackson.

That she was bored and wanted to go back to Twitter. Seriously she did not give a fuck.

Why does Captain Marvel actually seem bangable in this movie?

Captain Marvel is the dyke who's been beating her wife for so long she thinks she's good with her fists.

it’s hot that she doesn’t give a fuck about hiding her busted feet

She was legitimately aroused by the kid, cut her some slack.

I didn't hate it simply because it was delivered exactly like something a 'cool wine aunt' would say and that is her in a nutshell

Imagine having the same opinion

>Has the complete IG in her possesion
>doesn't just leave the planet with it(Thanos has no ship thanks to her), winning the fight

And don't tell me that would possibly lead to Thanos winning due to Dr. Strange 14 million scenario bullshit. This was after he came back.

>Peter will never be assaulted by all the women in the MCU at once, lusting for that /ss/
Why even live?

>cool wine aunt
What is this, I'm not 'merican.

Do you have any unmarried female relatives older than 30?

a single lady who fancies booze and sometimes her nephew's benis

hot

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Vodka Aunt

Imagine this but with a slightly more subdued demeanor with the delusion of being classy.

hot

Yes. Her entire movie is poorly acted and very poorly written. To make matters even worse Endgame was actually filmed before her standalone movie so she had had more time to prepare the character.

The Russo's are far better writers and directors than the dummies they got for Captain Feminism. Admittedly that's not saying much, but still.

That is not a very flattering hairstyle for her.

she did seem very flirtatious and sexual to young Peter Parker
almost a borderline pedo

It's designed that way.

shadman /ss/ kino inbound

Imagine all the Marvel women cornering Parker in the locker room while wearing their hero suits haha

Is Captain Marvel supposed to be smug and condescending? Because that's how she came across for the brief time she was in Endgame. Even the line to the Avengers that's essentially a compliment about how the Earth doesn't need her as much as other planets because it has them comes off as almost an insult somehow. And her line to Peter Parker as well. Power level wise she seems like she should be Marvel's Superman but character wise she seems the exact opposite.

>The Russo's are far better writers and directors

They're terrible at both.

They literally HAVE SEX in the comics and they alluded to it. It’s why there was a bit of awkward tension there. God you virgins are pathetic.

How do i get a MOMMY GF? ITS NOT FAIR BROS

Attached: smmm7.jpg (697x1100, 340K)

I'm sorry, I don't read comic books. I barely watch Comic Book movies, I just go with my bf.

>(you)s everyone
>post includes have sex
based

/ss/ when?

kind weird finally hearing what she sounds like after funposting for months

Can't stand Larson nowadays but with that haircut it brought me back to the good ol' days of Scott Pilgrim where she was cute.

Hollandboy and Brie Larson are not the same people as comic Spider-Man and Carol

Oh god does someone have the a webm of her fight vs thanos? During that the last fight I was only thinking for someone to use atleast 1 stone individually so it was fucking satisfying seeing Thanos take one out and use the power stone.

Alright what's the best version out now? Still that Cam or is there an HDTS yet ? what the fuck is taking so long ?

She was still too OP and didn't even flinch when Thanos headbutted her. Her character is just so fucking boring and Brie does little to make her even a little likeable.

they never had sex in the comics, they had one date and then the plot line was dropped when they canceled that volume of ms.marvel

god i want to fuck captain marvel so hard with that lesbian attitude and those mommy tendencies

it sure seems like she's been directed to act that way. I think there were several scenes where she got agitated that the stupid peons were asking her to help because she's so busy saving the entire universe.

this

Theres an HDTS out....i'm not telling you though

She looks like a dude

>muh it's in the comics

AND I

Attached: Tony.jpg (1477x879, 190K)

The way she "acts" feels so unnatural.

Tom is actually taller and she is looking down at him. Hmmm

I'm sorry your shitty /ss/ thread was derailed by everyone with a brain because you posted Captain Anti-Charisma.

He's laid out on the ground in the scene

So the leaks were completely true? Tony just shits out his own gauntlet? Wow that's pretty stupid

That's also one of my big problems with her. Is Carol supposed to be that way? is Brie actually told to act that way?
Why is that she always seem angry at something. Or looking down at others. I've read she is a good actress actually so are the ones directing the movies telling her to act like a cunt?
Also it bothers me that she thinks that because Carol is the STRONGEST AVENGER that means she is automatically a good character. Her being so fucking perfect and OP actually makes her one unable to relate at all.
Look at Scarlet Witch. Stronger also, pretty much owning Thanos but she was build into an actually likeable character. Brie seems to not understand being a good character/actress goes beyond having a vagina.

>I know this obscure comic lore fact and you guys are pathetic virgins for not knowing it

there is literally nothing wrong with the way she delivers the line and she looks fucking good here desu

Attached: christian comic.jpg (762x785, 193K)

I hadn’t seen captain marvel and assumed the whole “stronk womanz” thing was overblown by the internet but wow she was really awful in endgame, very glad she was barely in it, I hope they don’t expect her to be a major part of the future of MCU. I mean the mcu is essentially over anyway now but really she’s insufferable.

Superman has more depth and he can bench press planets. I don't fucking get it.

why does using the stones kill him?

What you saw of her in endgame multiply for 2 hours. That's Captain Marvel.
Aside of the usual trolling, she is by far the worst thing in the movie. There's no character grow, she puts the fucking same expression always and she acts like a cunt.
But of course, people not liking that are just attacking her because she is a woman, not because she acts like shit or that her character is horrible in the movie.

>call people virgins for NOT reading comic books
what fucking clown world are we living in

while she's a crappy character shoehorned in at the last minute, the massive hate boner Yea Forums has for her is still unearned.

My hate is more towards her character. I don't like Brie ways away from the screen but if at least she acted good enough in the movies (and I am talking about the MCU. Honest the only role I remember from her aside of that is 21 Jump Street and she was actually okay there)

It's too powerful to handle, Thanos was the only one in the movies who was able to use it. I'm not sure if there are other characters that can acquire the gauntlet without getting harmed.

because he's only a weak human. Thanos and Hulk was almost killed when they used the stone.

she wants his anal virginity.

Have sex incel

Captain Marvel unironically. Vision. Maybe Wanda. The three were powered by a stone directly after all.

If I felt shame, shame would be all I ever feel.

That’s rough, I’ll watch it at some point since it’s the only MCU movie I haven’t seen but she is ridiculously unlikable in endgame and I went in very open to NOT hating her and she was just invincible and stuck up about it and acted too good to help out the avengers or the universe it was really shitty, took away slightly from the characters we’ve built up for the past decade. Should have saved her story for after this thanos stuff.

Thor I feel like could have done it too, though it would have hurt him a lot.

Where was she in 21 jump street?

Why didn't she just use the IG? Her body can take it, I'm sure.

Dude, she was like the main chick of the movie.

Attached: 1556289181535.png (715x614, 314K)

Yes, of course, Thor also. Maybe Valkyrie even though I feel like they both would end up pretty fucked up by it.

AM DADDY SNAPS

In Scott Pilgrim she played a bitch character so I had no idea it was actually her real personality.

Holy shit literally another person

Attached: tumblr_n8vj0rpMW01qeekseo1_500.gif (500x205, 1.31M)

At least she was a fuckable bitch character

>peter actually 'had sex'
absolutely basedboy

Goddamn I don’t even remember that being her.

Weird

is it just me or did it feel like they wrote around her? like, she was barely in the movie and then maybe had 2-3 lines at most?

She's into /ss/

IN this little gif she shows more emotion than in two MCU movies and the sad thing is that isn't a joke at all.

Watched CM just before Endgame and yeah, all memes aside, it's legitimately the worst MCU movie ever released.

I doubt they actually cut anything. She was the last entry and has only been around a month compared to everyone else.

When you consider Iron Man 2 and Thor 2 had the likes of RDJ and Loki, Captain Marvel looks even shittier with only Samuel L. Jackson as the heavy lifter in the cast.

there is nothing wrong with carol having sex with peter

Isn't she supposed to fuck War Machine?

They nerfed the absolute shit out of Thor though by making him a fat wuss. Otherwise it wouldn't have made sense that he went from nearly one shotting Thanos with all the stones to getting beaten with allies and also holding mjolnir by Thanos without any stones

something that doesn't exist but middle-aged single women like to convince themselves does

Attached: 694094._SX360_QL80_TTD_.jpg (360x554, 57K)

Attached: ge6i50umb9n11.jpg (1904x1118, 206K)

There are supposedly 2 cuts of this movie. One has Captain Marvel in it for the majority of the running time, while the other barely has her in it.
Considering the tepid response audiences gave her solo outing, guess which cut of Endgame the Russos went with?

Attached: zed321.jpg (1280x720, 136K)

I took that the Thor nerf was more a psychical thing than physical. He is still guilt ridden for not having killed Thanos in time.
Being fat is secondary.
Plus he had his "journey" in ragnarok and IW so it feels okay for him to not be as powerful as in those movies letting Cap and the others do the great things.
PLUS PLUS fat nerfed-Thor travelling the galaxy to guard the asses of it? That's awesome.

“Hand over the franchise, incel.”

Basically. It’s no coincidence that she says that, and then it’s suddenly GRRRL POWER out the ass.

It's a comic book reference.
When Carol was Ms. Marvel she had flirty banter with Spider-Man. They tried to recreate it here but due to the age difference it comes across as weird (They're closer in age in the comics).

I'm late, gf took me to see Endgame last night. I didn't even follow or care about the Captain Marvel drama but my god is she an unlikable character, all of her lines were "I'm busy too being important and awesome" acted as flat as a ruler, the response from the other characters were "woah, she's great. I like her".
The best thing I can say about the movie is that she is barely in it, when she was there she was a jarring figure.

Infinite War was great because it was centred on Thanos who was a great character. Endgame is a disjointed mess slapped together with reused assets

WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOUUUUUUUUU

Havent watched any of these movies. There's three right? Was this movie actually good? The 12 year old me would have came buckets if you told me iron man, the, hulk and spidey were gonna be in an amazing movie together. Now I just don't give a fuck. Love X-Men love into the spider verse love deadpool hate wogs simple as

She looks really sexy with that haircut.

yeah I dont even care about the actress or whatever, but Captain Marvel as a character is just horribly written. No struggle, no personality just plain arrogant yellow/red hulk

>gf took me

>There's three right?
No there's 22.

If you like plebpool, Avengers is for you

Two, just watch Infinity War and Endgame, if you liked comics as a kid you can pick up on everyone's stories without watching all 20 other movies.

she saw his ass and couldn't contain herself.

All me

Ok that's what I was thinking. Will watch infinity war on Netflix and then pirate this. I don't wanna contribute to their box office after all of the political marketing used for CM and blacked panther.

Can you really call it a fight?

What? His gauntlet he makes isn't as good as the original

its some what poorly explained, but from what i gathered, putting on the gloves gives you this crazy surge of power and its like radiation, however if you snap or use all the stones powers to do something, it fucks you up exponentially in the process. I had some issues with this because hulk and thanos both looked like they suffered from merely equipping every single stone, and the snap itself deals the most damage to a point where you body is burned up. however ironman equipped it no problem but appears to have died from the snap's damage. ultimately using the glove will prob kill any normal human, but whether its the act of snapping VS equipping it is rather muddled

>"woah, she's great. I like her"
Same as Rey. Bet she'll be more of a bitch in the next episode as well. Like hitting an old man in the back wasn't enough

Oh... oh my...
this edit is beautiful

Attached: 1452419898967.jpg (360x363, 52K)

I was just commenting on her shitty haircut, you fucking moron

i thought she said
>hey lil peter my bed right now

Forgot to mention my favourite part of Endgame
>Ant-Man for no reason relevant to plot jumps down Iron Man's shirt, sniffs his chest and says "woah, you use Axe(^tm) Deodorant smells good". Iron Man replies "well yeah" and then Ant-Man falls out of the shirt so the scene can continue

>appears on screen for 10 seconds and does nothing
>Thor instantly likes her

Attached: 1550955386579.png (705x766, 48K)

People like Thor and Rocket Raccoon so if we have them proclaim their love for Captain Marvel for no reason then you will like her too!

Ok I finally watched it as well and god damn was it fucking garbage.
The only scene that was well done was Pepper saying goodbye to Tony but that's probably mostly on Gwyneth Paltrow's decent acting in that moment.
Also, Larson's strong womyn role was way bigger than what people claimed in the leaks. That dumb cunt saved the day and was the most powerful character by a long shot. They made it clear that the silly boys in the team are nothing compared to her.

SHALL

Three thousands.

AM DOWNHERE, JR

Why are her cheeks so fat, she's got a kidney bean face going on here

The only way to save this is to have Donnie Yen use his Ten Rings of power to somehow beat the ego out of Carol. And then "Wing Chun punch" some sense into the writers.

Before its initial release in the United States, Aquaman surpassed every solo Marvel Cinematic Universe movie in the Chinese box office -- only seven days after its release.

Imagine her pegging you haha!

>not 3001
For some autistic reason this pissed me off

Attached: Ineedthatletsgo.jpg (1366x768, 91K)

Rey is lame but at least she exists as a central character, not a completely foreign element.

Thor gave his kingdom to a black woman what did you expect?

NANOMACHINES SON

I think so. She doesn't have a very consistent character as far as I can tell. Watching from the beginning of Endgame she seemed to be some sort of all-business, robotic paladin, but then came that line where she snarked at Rocket and called him "furface". It was painful to watch; it was like Brie Larson's face was fighting against that line.

dumb question but lore wise, is captain marvel really that strong to hold off thano's from snapping for that brief moment? she made it look easy

ESPECIALLY Angela Bassett Hound, HUBBA HUBBA

thought the same thing, fellow basement mongrel

ha......ha

Attached: Brie-Larson-Captain-Marvel.jpg (500x219, 35K)

>I've read she is a good actress actually
you've read wrong

The original Mar-Vell did save the world from Thanos in Thanos' first appearance in the comics so maybe.

bruh. power levels in MCU is all plot. Any average Avenger could one shot Thanos cause of "muh plot"
even though they said Thor was the strongest

every boner is earned

yes, the strong, muscular uterine lining that she bravely sheds once a month could take the full force of the infinity gauntlet, and then some

imagine typing all this out lmao

Captain marvel is an unlikeable bitch but shes better with the russos writing. And the CGI was better and she had the comic accurate haircut with a cool costume. She was okay in Endgame. Horrible in her own movie.

Did she think he was a girl hence why she hit on him?

he literally gives him a heart attack

Just remember, Captain Marvel is just the character of Bella from Twilight if Bella was a superhero instead of a vampire.

yea MCU power levels are all kinds of fucked
Odin is well beyond everyone and does absolutely nothing.
Strange is far more capable and powerful than how he is utilized
Thor is criminally under powered. Hulk is too really, and definitely misused because of it.

did anybody notice how underused the hulk was in the final battle? did we see him do anything?
Giant Man punching the Chitauri whale was cool though

>I might have to watch it again

Attached: OeRZfyF7xc-8.png (300x250, 35K)

That scene is a diss.
Guy is a literal billionaire who smells like ass. Ant man's tone says as much

It's sad what they did to Thor. Yeah, he got depressed and drank a lot and got fat. But then he stays that way. And it's written like it's a character growth, to indulge yourself and drop all your responsibilities. It's the complete reverse of Simba's arc in The Lion King. There're a lot of ways I could see that it fits into a 2019 political and cultural landscape, though.
>we need to take men down, they shouldn't be heroic or victorious
The same thing happened in Adventure Time over and over, then the finale basically forgot about Finn and made it about yaaas queen and happy lesbians.
>haha adulting is hard let's just never grow up
>le mental health awareness
Or it could just be reflecting the hikkikomori/incel trend where men "drop out of society." It's just sad that, when you think of how superheroes have always been a coming-of-age myth for boys ("with great power comes great responsibility"), they've now become an empty vessel for whatever political messaging becomes vogue.

Cute rant but we got something much better than these boring men fighting.
Scarlet Witch and Captain Marvel were fucking Thanos up real good.
Shit, if it wasn't for the back up fire, Scarlet Witch would have killed him, no gaunlet needed.

yes I noticed that did nothing except sort of hold up part of a collapsed building.

I thought a fun side story to explore would be the Hulk being Pissed As Fuck that Thanos knocked him out in Infinity War...and instead of being a scared bitch, spends the rest of the movie rampaging around trying to find Thanos for a rematch

Honestly, the movie wouldn't miss anything if she wasn't in it. I was so glad when she gtfo'd after the intro but then she back to pose with her female buddies or whatever.

>They literally HAVE SEX in the comics

Attached: 28 dollars a ticket plus parking.jpg (640x337, 95K)

When all the heroines showed up I thought they were gonna hold Peter down and rape him. Pretty disappointed when they didn't.

>Thor nearly one-shots Thanos with complete gauntlet.

>Thor has Storm Breaker and Mjolnir and gets beat by Thanos with 0 stones

what the fuck

I'd hit that. Feminist haircut and all.
Especially with the feminist haircut.

Based

i like her voice.

were you molested as a child

I wish I was molested by Brie.

>actually reads comic books
>spergs out when people don't know something that happened in issue whatever of some comic
>calls other people virgins
laffing

It seriously feels like they are trying to make her as unlikable as possible...

Must have seen his hot ass

God I wish that was me.

I rolled my eyes every time Captain MarySue came on, such a boring character. Did they really have to take her out of the comics?

Should I care about the woman scene in the film
It's giving me mixed emotions
Am I just a manchild for caring
It made my gf happy so maybe I should just let it go

Attached: mee.png (657x527, 63K)

low BMI

HATE NIGGERS *SNAPS*

So does the song "I am Iron Man" Exist in this universe?

First time he used it, it was fine because the guantlet was designed to handle one use. But he snaps again when you see the gauntlet is clearly busted at the end of infinity war and thats what fucks him up. Starks Gauntlet is an imperfect imitation. It seems better at surviving its uses, but it clearly has no dampening or shielding effect the original had hence why it fucks up Hulk and kills Stark. It draws straight from the user rather than from the guantlet first.

Its called "I be Iron Man" in this universe.

this but unironically

>replies to everyone
>HAVE SEX
>obscure children's jewish colouring book reference
Based troll

I want to taste Brie's creamy centre

This was a great little shot, her wanting to /ss/ so hard was cute and I like her dyke hair

>I wanna get metood
have sex

Because Robert Downey Jr. is too expensive.

>cool wine aunt
but wine aunts are the epitome of uncool

Her worst line was BY FAR: "Just hold on furface." during the hologram report scene in the first Act of the film

I want Brie to amazon me.

And they still couldn't make her likeable. All of her parts of the movie were among the worst, especially the "She's got help" scene.

why u do this,.man

He’s 15 you gross pedo. These aren’t the comics or where is beautiful blonde Valkyrie?

EE-AAAH

Attached: hqdefault(5).jpg (480x360, 14K)

>Implying 15 year olds don't lust for older women.

this line delivery actually felt like tim allan in the the santa clause when he comes down for the last time and says something like 'hi sport i was on my way to cleveland'.

Isn't Captain Marvel supposed to be an unlikable cunt in the comics?

>I want to talk to your manager

Ant-Man was the best part of the movie.

Any other female Avengers that Peter Parker hooks up with in the comic? Like maybe Wanda?

Attached: f3f2c5b652eec74a55f8ef2fffe55209.jpg (602x1778, 123K)

Even on-screen she's so fucking arrogant!

>a moment for Captain Marvel to show compassion and help Parker in a moment where he's clearly scared shitless
>delivers the line like she's trying to take the piss

Attached: 1373661724837.gif (245x285, 916K)

why did something about her just look so fake in these scenes was it the bad CGI or bad makeup/hair? it looked completely off like the sound and visuals didn't match the rest of the movie

Now Peter is in despair but also have a erection.

Yeah but he's fat now. He's a fat white male loser now, he's got no power!

My short hair fetish made my PP react when she first showed up with it.

Improvised glove, lacking Thanos physique.

axe is chinese rip off of lynx. at some point it was an actual lynx brand but they split ways over an ingrediants issue
>www.wikipedia.com/axestinkslikeshit

yeah the whole political drama or whatever the fuck is pointless to care about but she's just such a shit character. she ruined nearly every scene she was in

Who are you quoting?

I still have no idea how they're gonna deal with how horribly overpowered Captain Marvel is in future movies
Their solution for Endgame was "oh, she'll just spend 95% of the movie away 'helping other planets' so she won't be around steamrolling every fucking enemy in 5 seconds flat"
She showed up for like 5 minutes in Endgame and managed to destroy a fucking dreadnought just by human bulleting through it and forced Thanos to sock her in the face with the power stone just to get her off his back

>who are you quoting

I busted a nut when I saw her premiere outfit.

Attached: Zmlohaw.jpg (2128x3192, 819K)

She wants some radioactive spider boinks.

AM MORE THAN A MAN, I AM

hot af

Thanos' headbutt didn't connect because she put up that blue energy shield.

>What you saw of her in endgame multiply for 2 hours. That's Captain Marvel.
>Aside of the usual trolling, she is by far the worst thing in the movie. There's no character grow, she puts the fucking same expression always and she acts like a cunt.
That "expression" is called the Neutral Mask, and many heroes in rollercoaster action films wear it so the audience can project themselves onto the hero.

Thor could have done it, just nobody trusted him to not fucked it. I enjoyed Thor a lot this film, but they clearly nerfed him a lot and it left a bit of a sour taste in my mouth at the end. i wish they'd let him fuck Thanos up more.

>legitimately the worst MCU movie ever released
that's homecoming

>Thor gets fat and then stays that way
You may not remember this, because the first half of the movie covered five years, but from Thor showing up to the final battle took a day. A day is not enough time to lose weight and get back into shape.

>it's written sweatie, retard

>A day is not enough time to lose weight and get back into shape
it is if he followed a keto diet

Thor just took his bulk too far

God I wish that were me.

iktf

It's

Larson is actually a pretty good actress, her crazy views aside (but since when did actors being insane denude their ability?), but she's really miscast in these movies. No matter how much she postures in interviews and in public about how strong she is, how strong her character is, etc. she just comes across as awkward.

Not as awkward as, say, Christopher Eccleston, or Lee Pace, or Natalie Portman. But still awkward.

Does this cunt have a facial expression that isnt pure condescencion and smugness?

Its almost as if women only notice smug Chads and think that their confidence and arrogance is what a woman needs to display in order to be just as confident.

I'm sure Brie thinks that smug mugging is how you act like a Marvel hero even though RDJ basically never does it.

Yikes what a mess of a movie
>Captain feminism is OP and bland
>Thanos goes from an unstoppable force of destiny to your average villain
>Hulk becomes a soiboi
>Thor is a fat gamer
>massive plot holes all over the place
Extremely disappointed

>didn't even flinch when Thanos headbutted her.
they really play on her acting capabilities in this movie

Why didn't they just get Wolverine to use the Stones? With his healing factor he could spam the damn things.

Attached: Screenshot_20190426-235818_YouTube.jpg (2220x1080, 744K)

In the movie? She's not around for long.

Attached: Avengers Endgame 2019 720p HDCAM-xBay.webm (640x360, 533K)

Could've easily been enough and just claim it's because he's a god.

>walks in only a few hours after them seeing him all fat
>he's ripped again
>"what happened?"
>"I did a few weights."
>shocked disbelief from the others
>Thor points at himself
>"god, remember?"

Fixed the initial gag with another gag. Boom.

Hulk wasn't a soiboy.

How are ticket sales going to look now that all the white guys who began the franchise are now out of the story?

Are they still going to try and push Captain Marvel as the new lead of the MCU after this? She's two movies in now and neither seems to have really endeared her to the fanbase at all.

That haircut is so bad, she looks like the grinch.

pot kettle black

She's ok. Thor was shit for the first 2 and now he's one of the best. It only depends on who writes her.

she just feels way too shoehorned. having a character who was just introduced a month ago be the cavalry is lame as fuck, and it doesn't help that she's completely unlikable.

Bad. Guardians 3 will do okay, so will Spiderman Far from Home. The rest are positively fucked.

Uhhhhh but gym culture is notoriously alt-right?

Attached: Didyoujust....gif (550x309, 3.3M)

i was like wtf seriously

Together, they remind me of the bookstore feminists from Portlandia

Attached: 2c4430d0-fa3e-4ff9-a58b-7882e2074123.jpg (1180x842, 148K)

Just let it go, literally everything that used to be normal, needs a woman r better scenario

They were never pushing Thor as the lead, though.

He watches Natasha having dirty sex with hawkboi

If we're being honest she's got as much range as Evans without any of the likeability.

It's basically over and they know it, which is why they had the funeral for Tony.

>It made my gf happy so maybe I should just let it go
Sounds like you already decided.
youtube.com/watch?v=IVHtZrFUrBs

Attached: 1538809369428.png (1400x1400, 1.1M)

Hulk has severe oneitis that you have to wonder whether he addressed by giving Betsy Ross the hulk dick.

Lonely old womens sad way of copying/competing with the cool uncle who has a fast car or motorcycle.

Sad!

I was surprised. I didn't watch her movie, so based on pictures I thought she was gonna be this grumpy average looking woman, but she was actually cute. Unironically better looking than ScarJo.

Attached: Brie-Larson-in-as-Captain-Marvel.jpg (617x412, 297K)

>no talks about the hands down best scene in the movie
>no talks about hands down best strong female character in the movie

I guess I should be happy they got one right. It's a strange kind of feel.

Attached: Avengers Endgame 2019 720p HDCAM-xBay.webm (640x360, 2.74M)

There's a whole thread about Nebby up

>that little smile at 0:19

Attached: 1543921692496.png (640x632, 312K)

I vaguely remember they did

Attached: 3_20907a003ebb285b44ab5cceba750ba1.jpg (3300x5100, 1.47M)

>Those awful Thor movies are finally removed from the future Nu-Marvel by giving it to a nigger lady token minority with no history
Can I have a based but bluepilled everyone

hey guys im giving this low effort shitpost a (you) as well

>still watching soi movies now made for little girls and fat women
Go DC my dude, they at least make it a more mature soi experience with some wahmen chucked in there

If only

Attached: BRAAAAAAAAAP.jpg (1212x879, 162K)

Attached: A425CDA0-E417-4DE5-81A3-66055162E293.jpg (750x964, 806K)

>go DC
pfahahahahahaha nice try zack

man marvel comics are a lot different than what i remember as a kid

why is Yea Forums obsessed with this scene? you talk about it as if she wielded fuckin Mjolnir. this is a movie about white chads with minimal pandering to woke crowd yet you keep shilling for that one out of 3 moments as if the whole movie is some feminist bitchfest and not a glorification of masculinity. it knows who the real heroes are. and it will rectify the injustice made last year when dumb America made BP the highest grossing Marvel movie domestically. it never felt right and now it's time to take it back.

Imagine if Brie had that body.

Cameo for their female super heros. Let it go. They didn't le womyn power the scene, it was fine

THISTHISTHIS

She's aware that Peter is one of the only single men in all of the MCU who could actually survive having intercourse with her

She doesn't seem to have much trouble controlling her power level.

>They didn't le womyn power the scene

Attached: 1300044776986.jpg (600x600, 35K)

>hate wogs
why?

>Love X-Men love into the spider verse love deadpool hate wogs simple as
Too right

>why is Yea Forums obsessed with this scene?
It's probably one of the the only scenes people who didn't watch the movie know about because it was the first to get leaked before we had actual camrips.

But this... does put a smile on my face.

Attached: FaceApp_1556371060093.jpg (856x448, 38K)

The way she talked to Peter makes my wee-wee feel funny.

I feel the same but with my younger sister, she loved that scene but said it felt gimmicky and that it didn't even need to happen cause Marvel
was strong enough

Black panther 2

That worked once. I doubt it will work twice.

Well they still had to do something about all the Chitauri and Outrider army from fucking up the rest of the planet which im pretty sure still outnumbered them like 50 to 1

depends on who the villain is

if they get will smith

It's on there too briefly and has too little impact for you to care.
You should be upset Steve gave the shield to Sam instead of Bucky though.

buttfuck me right in the pussy spider-boy

Attached: i8yy1t5k3m4_250.gif (250x338, 1016K)

The villain will be a white supremacist who is unhappy with Wakanda being revealed to be a superpower and will bomb their out reach centre and try to colonise them for Vibranium

I felt about it in the same way I feel about all "superheroes stand together all dramatic" moments. It always breaks immersion for me because of how artificial it is. It's a clear attempt at copying a comic book page but I don't think the movies should do that. Two different mediums and all.

It was the same as the moment at the beginning of Age of Ultron.

Attached: avengers-age-of-ultron-group-shot.png (1249x526, 722K)

The villain will be Sub-Mariner, in Endgame they talk about underwater earthquakes.

Attached: Namor next to a black man.png (452x750, 535K)

yeah it's weird how Thanos without the stones was somehow more invincible than in the last movie but I guess it wouldn't have been as dramatic if Thor just one shot him for the second time

This.
Unironically felt like the most naturally delivered line Brie Larson has between her solo film and Endgame

The fuck is this haircut
Captain Marvel is long hair or faux hawk, not old man comb over

When he gets Mjolnir and Stormbreaker together and is hit by lightning he should've become /fit/ Thor again.

I thought she was ok in the movie.

webmshare.com/BvVQP

Attached: Avengers Endgame 2019 720p HDCAM-xBay.mkv_snapshot_00.27.20_[2019.04.27_14.25.40].jpg (1280x720, 122K)

>scene has literally not one white male

I FUCKING HATE DISNEY SO FUCKING MUCH

i'm just surprised they managed to make me give shit about nebula, and supposedly i'm not alone on that. she cute

but also why the fuck was thor playing fortnite of all games during his 5 years? that's like the only game with a playable thanos character, yet his character is supposed to be PTSDed by thanos. boy, i hope someone got fired for that blunder

Thor wasn't the one playing, Korg and Mieg were.

>poorly explained,but from what i gathered

Hulk LITERALLY mentions it puts out Gamma radiation

you'd think it would be in poor taste to play a game with a playable character that is a person who had just killed 4 billion people either way

Okay so she's smiling but she's still not smiling enough to meet my cishet white male standards.

Nat running the Avengers HQ was giving me some serious Colonel Carter vibes. I wonder what Amdanda Tapping is doing these day.

Attached: lieutenant_colonel_samantha_carter.png (488x349, 309K)

She has a recurring role as an angel on Supernatural

Her toes don't look so bad here.

Nebula took a very interesting direction compared to her introduction. The way she's become a hero is almost anime.

Attached: nico-robin-one-piece.jpg (210x240, 19K)

It's straight-up anime.

Everything is anime now.

Reminder Yea Forums is always wrong

I'm from /pol/. We're always right.

SS

>we're always right
Only in terms of wings.

Is that unironic or just fancomic?

>girl power scene
>each powerful woman enters the frame one by one
>it ends with Drax bumbling into the shot doing or saying something drax like

Would have been kino

I honestly couldn't believe how bad her acting was, thank god she sat most of the movie out.

I don't get why it wouldn't
the song Iron Man was released in 1970, the same year Tony was born, and long before he made the suit

Why did Captain Marvel and Black Panther make 2 billions together, then?

>Movie called Endgame
>Opens with Iron Man and Nebula finishing a game
BRAVO, RUSSOS

the jews

I can't believe that Ironman kissed Captain America with tongues, that was awesome

It's a nice dress, and her jewelry is cool, but she's just not that pretty, and her attitude is poor.

>her toes are fixed

Attached: happyghost.jpg (340x303, 24K)

We just need Avengers slice-of-life now. It would be unironically kino.
>it's a "crazy shit keeps happening around Scott Lang" episode
webmshare.com/OP8Qb

Attached: antman.jpg (694x716, 132K)

did they fuck on the ship? i mean they were stuck there for 3 weeks with nothing to do and no knowledge of whether they'd survive

I hear you. Why does she have to tease us with that smug expression?
I don't know what to think anymore. It's a love-hate relationship.

Attached: D4zfIk0WwAEy635.jpg (800x1200, 115K)

>with nothing to do
They were repairing the ship.

Either that or they could've reused Baby Antman's gag again and just reverted him back to being fit.

Seriously? Post it.

She’s just angling her head downward, creating the illusion that the corner of her mouth is angled upward. Based on her acting I really don’t think she feels anything, ever.

What does that have to do with anything?

Brilliant analysis.

Somehow I doubt Tony was interested.

you disagree? you must also be jew

Well he does wear a Black Sabbath t-shirt in the movies

Wtf is this true?

Rocket is basically a white male.

Rocket is a fucking coon

They're doing an Endgame tie in in Fortnite, so it was like a co-promotional thing.

>she doesn't smile
>proceeds to smile

Attached: kek.jpg (1920x1080, 209K)

She's been with Iron Man too. Carol is a slut.

Attached: D1TlJz4X0AAkRSj.jpg (844x946, 203K)

>Wink
her inner thoughts

Attached: 1556138520857.png (1200x909, 965K)

Um ackshually she's sneering, but the light and angle makes it look like a smile. She sneered because she probably saw a white man. /s

>7 years older
>"kid"

Attached: bye.gif (350x263, 498K)

Attached: ppk1uuGgEA1unvpwto3_500.gif (432x417, 2.8M)

Cap comes in after the call ends you ape

Professor Hulk really is just Shrek now. Kek.

She makes my lower regions feel wierd.

Attached: n2nnvwv7XW1r4aa4yo6_250.gif (245x165, 718K)

Have sex

So is Disney telling 30 year old women to have sex with little boys half their age?

Attached: 1517190772352.gif (720x405, 1.48M)

Attached: 72998324daa494615a4bd1fc4102418a.gif (540x310, 2.17M)

But muh comic Carol

Attached: tumblr_pjgdjj1ooh1v2ose3_540.jpg (540x476, 53K)

You just know she's thinking about fucking some 15 year old here.

Attached: bbpxvd79uni21.jpg (1333x2000, 259K)

At least that one was in the beginning of the movie, as a sort of opening flourish, and it was all the heroes together, not just a random, forced and unlikely “girl power” moment that doesn’t really make any sense and even my normal sisters flinched at and mentioned it as being stupid after watching the movie. It was really pandering.

Attached: survivor.webm (640x360, 2.35M)

>is 29
>looks 40

She's 53 years old.

>tfw Thanos didn't snap away noobmaster69
thanos was retarded

>work at grocery store
>we sell a fuck ton of wine
>the women who buy sutter home and barefoot fit this discription
>I'm 24 and many customers say I look 17
>every friday night these women began say weird shit to me
>i get creeped out and look at my manager to help but she just laughs
fuck

Attached: 1502488652178.gif (480x270, 3.04M)

Just gonna drop this here.

Attached: 1556276458990.gif (268x270, 2.76M)

Just realized she doesn't age. Carol truly is the perfect waifu.

how fucking fast can capt.fungus even fly? they were supposed to be 1k lightyears away with no food or oxygen left how did she get them back to earth in time?

She only laughs like that when she sees a white male being degraded.

Fake, she is deffo a psychopath

H-hot

>how fucking fast can capt.fungus even fly?
"Faster than light."
Not *at* light speed. Faster. She got her powers from the Space Stone. It's probably based on bending space.

She's powered by the space stone, so relativity means nothing.

Also dropping this

Attached: brie's sides in orbit.gif (268x330, 1.67M)

cute

Very a cute user, thanks.