How are you going to get through all of them?

>how are you going to get through all of them?
>with the power of feminism
What did you think of this scene? Personally me and about 2/3rds of the people in the screening with me walked out.

Attached: 82a0d6335cc1242c3b01e6a8ad77ee4e.jpg (890x670, 31K)

It was about 15 seconds long in a 3 hour movie. Stop being a bitch ass snowflake

NOOO *ppfffffrrrtttt* STOP LIKING *fffffrrrrrrtttttpfffh* AVENGERS!!! *pppffffthftfhtfffpphh* STOP SUPPORTING DISNEY *BRRRRAAAAAAPFFTTTT* AAAAAHHH WE WERE SUPPOSED TO WIN THE CULTURE WAR!!!!!!!

Triggered?

>I'll just take my boots off and point my feet towards them

Boomer NEET Thor was the greatest gift Marvel ever gave us

Attached: DuHEVeEWwAAHgWY.jpg (983x1042, 109K)

tried killing myself right there in the theater, entire row restrained me and told me to deal with it the future is female stomping on my face. forever

commie shills forking over their wagecuck monies to support a global capitalist entertainment hedgemony, known for exploiting their workers, because they sell you faux feminism.

honey the SJWs aint win shit.

I literally shouted "GO BACK TO THE KITCHEN" and everyone stared at me angrily. There was a couple of dudes that clapped two lines below mine, they seemed nice.

>she has a Hillary hairdo

Attached: 1491262242619.png (325x381, 232K)

lmao
THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF CM HATERS

I was fully erect when she cooed "hey peter parker :3"

>all of the other women come in to "help"
>meanwhile she can just zoom off at the speed of a bullet destroying everything in her way with no issue
Why did it have to be her to bring the gauntlet?

BRAVE AND POWERFUL

So do you get off lying on the internet?

The main problem I had with her in the movie was that she for some reason just forgot she was a borderline god when she got to Thanos. She flew into his flag ship and destroyed the entire thing in seconds but she can’t break his fingers, rip off his arm, or just smash the gauntlet like she would smash the patriarchy? If she flew full speed at thanos he would be a purple puddle and he wouldn’t be able to stop her. Why did she suddenly become retardedly weak?

I really liked the part where Captain Marvel took the infinity gauntlet and eliminated half of the testosterone in the universe

Man, what a crazy ending. I really did not expect Carol Danvers to utilize the powers of the infinity stones to eliminate the patriarchy. Nor did I expect all the background characters to say "I'm with her" as she chemically castrated Bruce Banner and Steve Rogers.

The sheer terror as Tony Stark realized that his muscle tone and doctorate in engineering had been magically replaced with a dad bod and liberal arts degree was breathtaking. Thor remained relatively unchanged because his immigrant status passed the diversity threshold in Marvel's mind yet he had to watch in horror as Hawkeye tossed away his arrows after realizing how blatantly phallic they were in nature.

I'm not sure that the graphic lesbian sex scene with Valkyrie that followed was entirely necessary, however. I can see how it was empowering, but it felt a little out of place. I think it would have fit better in some kind of sequel or spinoff series but that's just me being nitpicky.

Attached: 1556270209692.webm (954x400, 2.94M)

>blocks/evades every one of Starks cannon shots
>jobs to Pepper Pots like a dumb oaf, running straight into her laser beam

This is where Disney takes the wheel

Attached: ac23231312321.png (518x523, 395K)

Attached: 1551911032988.jpg (301x490, 26K)

Attached: teddybearpokerface.jpg (1484x835, 66K)

Did this actually happen

why did they even need to fight when they had the glove

>commie
hah I fucking WISH
sjws aren't commies, they're bourgeoisie liberals
t. commie

Tony doesnt even know how to wash a dish with his hands

They really flexed on a 15 year old boy sad.

It was so forced and out of place even children in our theatre were laughing out of cringe

>final battle of the MCU
>plot armor for all side characters
Someone should have cut down, otherwise it just felt cheap

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

can't believe she raped and emasculated all the white male Marvel superheroes
with her penis that grew magically, cause she could and we have to deal with it

Holy shit. She's holding the Infinity Gauntlet with all 6 stones embedded in her hands. Why didn't she just lightspeed jump to the next galaxy to win the fight? Instead she stops to combine the Ginazord in slow motion while Thanos looks on in awe.

Attached: cm.png (539x434, 304K)

Yeah that was my experience too.

god i wish i were a girl
god i wish i were a girl
god i wish i were a girl
god i wish i were a girl

10 MORE YEARS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 10 more years.jpg (2274x1120, 565K)

kek I'm glad Disney is wasting their money

That’s the hair she has in the comics tard

They played a hot potato game with it
The end fight could be the dumbest the franchise has ever been

She could have dropped it off on the moon in the blink of an eye and rejoined the fight to kill a stoneless, shipless Thanos. Huge plothole from a entirely gratuitous scene.

looking forward to seeing you faggots on /bans later

I think it was an A-Force reference and you don't read comics but feeds yourself the entire day with Yea Forums rhetoric so you see feminism everywhere

Watch the damn movie and stop getting informed in this place

Right? I care very little for capeshit, but as a misogynist, I'm mad.

The thing about it is that if it was Gwen Stacy as Spider Woman, it would have been all "let me help you up sister, women support each other!"

But because it was Peter as Spider Man it's "woah there future of the patriarchy, you just hand that over to the real heroes"

The sexism is absolutely wretched

Attached: 4A5B4252-2BCE-4298-93A4-DD1EA8EACE49.png (541x681, 468K)

Cant wait for sexual reassignment surgery! "GOODBYE BALL!"

If your audience enjoyed this scene, your city is fucked.

>communists are watching these movies for the neoliberal pandering
you know how i know you're an american?

she meant Stannis Baratheon

>that webm

There are grown adults who watch this shit, that get more pussy than me. Literally how?

hmmmmmm i wonder how

Really? Must've missed it.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

Because they were trying to return the stones you dumb fuck

That's the old, boring, feminine miss marvel, the new one is androgynous and has a mohawk

It was a retarded scene, but she only took it after a couple other heros got overwhelmed carrying it.

>Marvel just showed up by punching out a fucking super-capital ship. She does not need help with foot soldiers which she shows by just plowing through a dozen of them
>she can fly and does not need to be anywhere near the ground where thanos or others could touch her
>How is every main female character all in the same spot on the battlefield for a pose shot?

fan service in fan service the movie? no way

So? That cringe was more than made up for when Thanos punched the feminism out of her

>use the stones to kill thanos
>gib stones back

there solved