I will be at Burlington Bar for ep 3, What Do?

I'm flying out to Chicago tommorow to join in on theBurlington Bar live-viewing experience. I will be there early and pay extra to get in, have even emailed the owner and got an okay.

How should I react when certain characters die? Should I cheer if Dany dies (or more likely, her dragons)? What do?

Attached: burlington.png (1010x511, 1.19M)

nice roleplay fag

Honk the milkers

you know what you have to do, user.

Attached: 1551471454948.png (900x818, 470K)

bring a clown horn and try to horn at the most dramatic, dead-quiet moment of the episode

just wear a maga hat and a t-shirt that says the future is shemale

I'm also fairly attractive, some girls say I'm the hottest guy they've been with. Not bragging, I don't see myself that way, but it is easy for me to hook up with chicks at bars.

Is there any girl from Burlington you think I should fuck? If so, which one? If she isn't in my pic, describe her or post a pic. I will try to get n00ds

unless you fuck her right there and you humping her makes it in the video nobody cares

Stand a certain way the hole time.

Attached: 1527726430250.png (4000x2007, 99K)

wtf are you supposed to do during sex scenes?

You don't care if you see the blonde in the bottom right getting fucked in my hotel room with an "I choose Violence" shirt on, which she has been wearing this season? That's my goal if I don't get any suggestions.

this

Attached: 1552018643001.jpg (1913x1079, 332K)

nice dubs

Attached: 1555458113873.gif (640x360, 3.76M)

make a sneed reference

>What Do?
Roofy the green-haired chick

This is the only answer

This. Stand in the corner with the CIA pose the entire time.

Dab

Wear a bane mask

do the basedface and shout "EPIC!" during the action scenes

stand in the corner as mr CIA

definitely make honking noises dear god

go dressed as The Joker

Except I look like this, just with higher body-fat. He actually looks ugly with so much dehydration and such low body-fat.

Attached: gigachad.png (680x760, 191K)

This, do it faggot.

Go as Bane then

Fucking Euron Greyjoy Jr