SUPERNATURAL

SUPERNATURAL season finale discussion thread

let's keep talking about the awesome season 14 finale!

last thread:

Attached: 1270776056008.png (400x442, 243K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q6UfqI5ovQI
youtube.com/watch?v=jfj4gqWKtxU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Did Chuck release every monster from Purgatory too?

Attached: LizardQueen.jpg (1366x768, 132K)

Stop spreading such dirty lies.

#FreeAdam

well that's sort of sad and lame. why did God inspire worship then?

Attached: 6.jpg (738x534, 35K)

its odd eh? most monsters go to purgatory but souls go to either heaven or hell, so ghosts, so the women in white makes sense, but then the clown is a rakshasa, so you'd think he went to purgatory, so I guess both? maybe idk

show sucks. we should honestly all forget the last 10 seasons happened.

because he's a ego maniac, or he didn't but people worshiped him anyway, or he did to try and encourage people to be better, take your pick

Why would I want to forget season 5?

who?

That wasn't a Rakshasa though, that was the ghost of John Wayne Gacy

why would I ever want to forget this moment?

Attached: 1551151277125.webm (710x400, 2.63M)

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=Q6UfqI5ovQI
the stars,
Fall down on me,
And the sun,
Refused to shine,
Then may the shackles be undone,
May all the old words cease to rhyme
If the sky,
Turned into Stone,
It would matter not at all,
For there is no heaven,
In the sky,
Hell does not wait,
For our downfall!
Let the voice of reason shine,
Let the fires vanish,
For all time,
God's face here,
Is unseen,
You can't ask him,
What it all means,
He was never on your side,
God was never on your side,
Let right or wrong,
On our own decide
God was never on your side.

dammit wrong one

Attached: 1552097818789.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

>how many other worlds, universes, or realities, whatever, are there?

>one is in reverse
>one there is no yellow
>one is just all squirrels

What did God mean by this?

Attached: e20_9.jpg (835x706, 40K)

ya your right, so maybe just all specters

Attached: John_Wayne_Gacy.jpg (886x675, 51K)

honestly think it was a reference to illyria who mentioned a reality with nothing but shrimp

That the multi-world theory is canon and everything exists and is happening in some reality.

Or God's just really quirky and went through a phase of really silly alternate realities based on one theme.

DUMA DID NOTHING WRONG!

FUCK THIS SHOW AND FUCK ALL THE WRITERS STRAIGHT TO HELL

She threatened John and Mary, you just don't do that if you want to stay alive, also she started yet another coup with heaven already barely hanging on, she was guilty of being stupid

based charlie hater poster

i gotta check out soon and go to bed. hopefully some anons keep the thread alive or create another one tomorrow.

i had a bunch of fun posting with you jefferson starships the last two days

Attached: 1383165683396.jpg (677x793, 45K)

20 episodes and I only got one cameo, being a Ketch fan is suffering

Attached: tuesday.jpg (1000x561, 50K)

sleep well lad

Attached: esky.jpg (500x291, 57K)

So God brought everything back. Does that include YED and the boys?

no its all souls from hell, but tbf we are not sure exactly what that means

We dont know if EVERYTHING. So far it's all been ghosts, and so far, only those that would have gone to Hell

>she started yet another coup with heaven already barely hanging on

LIAR! she was by default in charge of heaven and was only trying to do what was best. she created angels from believers that wanted it. she was good and pure. the only one on this whole fucking show/series that has been devoted and unwavering to her job. no one has been mistreated worse aside from kevin than poor Duma. Naomi was the conniving bitch, Duma was just helping a lost jack find his purpose and that was to make angels with willing participants. she din do nuffin and you will never convince me otherwise. she was a righteous angel only doing what was was best for heaven. aside from kevin, poor duma was the most unjustly tragic figure in the entire series

Attached: duma.jpg (600x600, 94K)

Poor fucking family

11 and 14 are fucking kino
I'd actually say s11 and 14 are better than s1
And I believe s15 will be the best since season 5

thanks user. i need my 4 hours

Attached: 1258853341924.jpg (800x450, 25K)

Who cares about there douche half brother

No it's good
Like like God cared anyway
Angela ran heaven

The fucks that

She threatened castiel the angel slayer
You know the guy that made Angel's extinct

>she was by default in charge of heaven
bullshit Naomi was, Duma had a coup as if heaven didn't have enough problems with internal fighting you'd think they'd learn with only 10 angels left, Naomi learned and repented she only wanted to keep the souls safe, Duma wants to be powerful again, selfish bitch, and nobody suffered more then Kevin ever they don't even come close

Still hate him for killing the abused religion girl
And being a brit bong

doom patrol, my bad i've only got 2 webms that arn't named thats one, the camel getting a beat down is the other

Attached: entsrhungry.webm (960x540, 2.99M)

hate all you want, you will never be as cool and Ketch

Attached: fuckuCas.gif (480x266, 2.07M)

I CARE
And Adam is not a douche.

Ketchup is a TV loicense bigger
He isn't cool

also killing random atheist writers isn't going to help anything, the only intelligent thing she did was the Angel making bit

Yes he is

Attached: but really.gif (540x304, 2.19M)

she was replicating scenes from the bible in order to bring true believers back into the flock. nothing wrong with that

He is though

yes I gt that and she went about it in the most asinine way possible, why not confront the writer at a rally or he was a professer so in his class, you know witnesses, whats the fucking point if no-one sees? or how about get Jack to take him to heaven and prove that its real and so he recants and becomes a huge advocate for them, it was just so stupid, Duma is stupid

Based Jack, for doing his final good deed and getting rid of her.

Attached: ha.jpg (1200x857, 217K)

God was scared of what jack could grow into
He's 2 he's like 1/10 tops his max potential he gets stronger every day

It was quite Based

Attached: toasty.jpg (1366x768, 214K)

I love Jack

This. Cas is directly responsible for the extinction of the angels, lied to Sam and Dean constantly, tried to be God, and then he kills yet another one of his own when there are so few left as if he's the good guy. Cas is the villain of the show.

So think on this for a moment.
Chuck wrote EVERYTHING the Winchesters have done up until. All their adventures, fights etc.

Mean he also would have written their encounter with Amara. Yet Amara is supposed to be the Anti-Chuck, and just as powerful, insomuch that Chuck shoulsnt have had any sway over her if she was indeed his sister.

My theory is Chuck created Amara and shes not actually his sister, for the sake of his narrative and she was little more than a puppet Chuck controlled to the sake of Dean's story

What is it that makes her so annoying?
Kek

Fuck the angels

she threatened John, fuck her

Chuck does seem a fuck ton stronger since s11
No way he would have jobbed to amarah he had to fake it at least

Or thats why he showed, because everything was off script

Chuck was barely using his power in s11 because it drew amara to him, he rezed that whole town and stopped amaras assault without any apparent effort, also neutered luci without any effort at all

She wouldn't have been able to hurt him like she did. There's a similar theory that Chuck wrote everything up to the point of Sam shooting him and is trying to write a story where the characters defeat the writer, but Amara wouldn't be included in that.

God was scared of what jack could grow into
He's 2 he's like 1/10 tops his max potential he gets stronger every day

Angels have a low view on monkeys and only fuck with them because God said so. They probably wished they could ditch the monkeys but muh God.

My theory is she was a shard of Chuck's power, shaved off to give the illusion of divinity, and after season 10, chuck just reabsorbed her

>hell got unleashed
Well
Who's gonna die at the end of next season?

You're assuming she actually hurt Chuck. As Cas said, hes a liar

No shes in reno

Attached: amarakino.jpg (1366x768, 156K)

That's what I was trying to say

God cant kill Amara though otherwise he would have done it literally gorillions of years ago. Before God there was an infinite void in all of existence and th void if Amara.

I really fail to see how the spawn of one of possibly hundreds of different versions of Lucifer and archangels in general can ever get as powerful as god. Nephilim may somehow become more powerful than the angel that spawned them but come the fuck on.

don't think so, his last line
>lets skip to the end then
indicates he does still have a narrative, he just skipped to the last book

>God is shitting up everything after convincing his sister creation is good
>Nah, shes just in Reno bro
Amara doesnt exist. OG Death probably knew it too, hence Chucks line about Billy

he can't because that would end all existence even luci said so, they are two halves of a whole, he didn't kill her because without her reality ends, same as if you kill Chuck

Amara wasnt the void. That's the Empty

dumb theory, and no-one likes Billy

I just realized all this is basically the plot of Prophecy 3

Killing God would 404 all the universes he made the preexistence God was floating around in would still exist.

I dunno, shes been more amicable with S&D than previous Death, taking a far more active stance on thing, where old Death took an observer role, unless forced by a chaining spell

so? still can't kill amara without ending it all

The thing that really matters is how much free will exists, and by extension how cocky God actually is. If everyone actually has the will to do whatever, even if he writes them into a corner like the finale, and that shot Sam took at him was all "part of the plan" because it obviously did some damage, then it's not hard to think Amara could be a legit counterbalance. Of course he also could have written her to forgive him to end the season well, but things aren't quite so clear cut because of free will.

So if free will is out of his hands and he is cocky enough to make things that hurt him then S15 will have some interest in bringing her back. But if free will isn't quite so free then nothing matters. And if he isn't so cocky then perhaps even Amara was just a big tease and was never an issue. Which could explain her not being all powerful near the end.

tl;dr The main question is more if the concept of Free Will actually exists in the universe, rather than what beings are God's creations.

i think it's still canon that suicides go to purgatory too unless i'm mistaken

Did purgatory also crack open?

Real death wasn't antagonistic, Billy does shit like threaten to throw them into the empty, old death just wanted some pickle chips and he's good to help

no only monsters go to purgatory, suicides might go to hell idk

The shot Sam took and Dean's refusal to shoot is implied to be the first true free will they've ever shown. Also the bullet didnt do anything to Chuck. Check the scene again, the shot ricocheted off of him back at Sam and only left a small scorch mark

Imagine an algorithm that writes a script thats basically how the universe runs without God in it.

Death only helped with the purgatory thing after being bound and out of annoyance with Cas

He also would bring Dean snacks and spared Chicago, Death was a chill dude

He never brought dean snacks, unless you count the pizza, which was more death being polite and sharing

I think its a bit more complicated, back when they first found Chucks books, they tried to go off script but it always came back around, e.g. dean tries to order a tofu burger but the waitress brings him a beef one anyway, I think its more that free will exists but Chucks plan always comes to fruition anyway

Attached: its_complicated.gif (500x277, 1.61M)

Why didnt Micheal just snap Earth to dust?

There was no ricochet. The law of the gun was that you get hurt the same you inflict on the other. So Sam shot Chuck, and in doing so the gun's power also does the same damage the "bullet" did to Chuck. And it was like Chuck's "stuffing" was coming out. Like there was no blood, just some fluff keeping him solid. Was a weird wound, but a wound non-the-less.

And the fact Chuck acts like it was free will isn't really proof of the fact. It opens the question, but doesn't really answer it because it's equally plausible he just wanted to change things up with an apocalypse and scripted it all as it happened.

But can you go off script, or is the world just predestined and follows things as demanded? The main point being that God was actively writing these events also plays a big part in things, so where free will might be questioned isn't really an algorithm anymore.

Then it's not free will. Predestination by definition is the opposite of free will

Plot armor, plot induced stupidity and the magical power of nerfing

His monster army was a dumb idea.

he did, he brought dean a cheese dog, can't remember the exact ep but it was during s6

no its not, or it is but its also not, this argument always makes my head hurt

>Just kills Jack in front of the Winchesters expecting them not to chimp out
Gods autism is maximum

heres the scene, still can't quite remember which ep though

Attached: Deathbringssnacks.jpg (745x581, 258K)

Predestination is the premise that no matter what you do, you will ALWAYS end up at a certain conclusion.

Like, you can change how you get somewhere, but you will always either go to Heaven or Hell, no choice.

This is the very antithesis of free will, because it means none of your choices matter.

He didn't seem to expect Sam to shoot him, he seemed genuinely pissed off about that, but its Chuck so who knows

Based

Attached: Screenshot_20190427-004625_YouTube.jpg (1280x720, 184K)

but they do, because you are the one choosing its just God knows what you will choose

Even the lowest class office Angel's nehalem was way above a seraph
Also jack can do some things even god can't and Jack's universe is the prime universe

That makes sense. You can do whatever you want but whatever you do is part of the ultimate plan. When it comes to Sam and Dean's decisions to defy Chuck though and defying the plan is part of the ultimate plan is where it gets tricky.

Except you're not, because you're already destined for one place or the other. It was actually a major social status during the Quaker era America, because your priest would basically tell you, "Yea, you're going to hell, doesn't matter what you do"

>jack can do some things even god can't
gonna need a source on that

That's from Appointment in Samarra.

this argument has been going for literally thousands of years, and its been debated by people a lot smarter then you or me, and a consensus still hasn't been reached

wtf its already ending? seems like fuck all has happened

She stopped doing that after she became death

thank you, and heres the scene youtube.com/watch?v=jfj4gqWKtxU sorry about the shit quality

>obviously did some damage
How
He seemed fine

she still never brought dean a snack

when amara attacked him when he tried to put the mark on sam

exactly

The literal hole in his shoulder.

>Hole
He tore his jacket a little, that's it

Attached: Screenshot_20190427-001556_YouTube.jpg (2960x1440, 791K)

>way above a seraph
No, got ganked easy and half the things Castiel encounters even before the fall could give him a good fight as the plot requires

It went deeper. It obviously did something to him. Just because there is no blood doesn't mean it wasn't damaging. He wouldn't be the first being that didn't bleed when shot on the show.

Why is suicide hell worthy again

because god doesn't want you to kill yourself, also it works as an effective threat, no matter how bad things are if you end your story now it will only get worse

Because murder is against one of the commandments and those are instant tickets. Even self-murder. Especially considering you can't ask for forgiveness after the fact to buy yourself back into heaven.

Damn
Wish they stayed frens

He thought it was more fun the way he did stuff

That's fucking stupid

well thats 100% deANs fault isn't it

Attached: deadmanwalking.webm (1208x680, 2.95M)

how so? God gave you life, its not up to you to decide when to end it, or anyone elses, murder is murder, besides thats only one dogma, most have you going to purgatory to figure your shit out before being let into heaven

Can't have power in the void

>muh super smart debaters

What happened to free will? Fuck that it's my life I can do whatever I want with it

so? don't get butt hurt, their are people who studied this shit their whole lives, I can admit i'd be destroyed by say a cardinal who studied this question exclusively for decades, why can't you?

Consequences exist to your actions. With or without free will everything that happens is bound by that fact.

yes you can, but you'll make God sad

maybe

Attached: liar.jpg (1366x768, 77K)

Carry on Lads

Attached: followtheroad.jpg (1366x768, 79K)