Does real life controversy around a movie make you enjoy it more or less?

Does real life controversy around a movie make you enjoy it more or less?

Attached: 439924.jpg (800x600, 345K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JhuTEfC8FWM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

More discussion is always good. Except all this controversy has also made EG worse for me.

>telling niggers to get over slavery that happened 100+ yrs ago = supporting genocide

hmm I wonder ((((((who)))))) made this pyramid

Attached: 1553207217204.png (753x960, 29K)

Any pyramid about the Jews?

>PATERNALISM
>WHITE ALLY SPEAKING OVER POC

>>>>> THE N-WORD

Attached: 1555038421049.jpg (217x250, 8K)

one second you're not calling out your friend for saying a retarded joke, next second you're committing mass murder

????

Nothing pisses of racist white boys more than calling them virgins or racists

hmmm yes its almost like ANYTHING a white person does it racist

nah
I'm a racist.
I'm one race. Everyone else is another race.

>Does real life controversy around a movie make you enjoy it more or less?

It's free publicity. Dudes who rile up controversy to "stick it to the man" is doing precisely what the man wants you to do.

If you hate it, don't talk about. If you talked a out it, you've ensured you lost, snd they won.

Attached: 1556242487924.png (613x648, 181K)

OR DENYING THEM A EURO-CENTRIC CURRICULUM, YA' HERD! (CULTURAL APPROPRIATION FYI)

>redlining
wut

>that happened 100+ yrs ago
how dumb can you actually be? There were no slaves in the US during 1919 you fucking retard

why would a racist care if you call them racist i think you have autism

it means voting for trump you bigot

>funding schools locally

why is this a bad thing

You do know that a good chunk of racists from the civil rights era never actually died right? Where do you think that brainlet ideology still still festers from? It's bred, not learned.

>the pyramid of butthurt

So where does affirmative action, race quotas and equity policies as well as various special privilege schemes for non-Whites fit in to this conspiracy theory?

>pic related.

Attached: stupid-antiwhite-cartoon.jpg (1157x1122, 290K)

I'm a fucking human being not a 'people of color'
why are burgers so racist while acting like they're not? Jesus

>KKK
>N word
>but my black friend said

Why is it all about black people. What about slopes and pakis?

>From the Progressive Alliance for Non-Violence
Ah yes. Look at this beautiful world they're building for us! Tolerance and diversity sure is great! Thank God there isn't any more violence so such amazing people can do what they want to do whenever they want to!

Attached: 1556218591374.png (480x600, 416K)

niggers are incapable of thinking about anything other than their own perceived victimhood

Code word for stopping gibs

Teaching niggers how to read and write was a mistake.

> funding schools locally

Fucking what?!

Attached: 1526758829578m.jpg (732x1024, 86K)

Neither can white people, they always whine about being victimized over trivial things even though they're in the majority, to the point where its a joke engrained in society.

shutup nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=JhuTEfC8FWM

Attached: 1549039116289.png (480x476, 206K)

>White people are a majority
Nice propoganda. White people make up < 10% of the world's total population. The reason why it's engrained into to think that white people are a majority is because dipshit leftists have no understanding of demographic trends and keep reproducing their moronic view of the world through mass media and consimerism. After the baby boomers die off there is going to be even less of us and we're going to become minorities in former white areas of different countries.

That's why different parts of the US are majority black or mestizo currently. Have fun with Arabs, Indians, and Chinese after we're gone, dumbass. NONE of them give a shit about """""minorities""""""

>anti-immigration policies
If you hate white people, leave their countries. Problem solved.

yes, that's how numbers work you fucktard

>WAAAAH WHITE PEOPLE SUBMIT AND DIE OUT WAAAAAH
cant wait to genocide shitskins and kikes again desu

you really walked right into that one desu i'm glad it wasn't me

Because blacks will never cough up enough money to school their own kind, and need whiteys from the non-impovrished side of town's money to pay for their keeeds to get they emdujacashun and deal drugs to the other students n finna learn how to hustle like a real made nigga ya feel me.

Jews built the pyramids.

modern libtards are living in a huge gaping echo chamber and have no perspective because they unfriended all their non liberal friends on facebook and talk all day with their white friends about black power
checked

fads

holy shit the left can't meme

DEY WUZ KANGZ

>and have no perspective because they unfriended all their non liberal friends on facebook and talk all day with their white friends about black power
Holy fucking shit, this so hard.
It's phenomenal how many of these faggots I come across that genuinely believe they have balanced viewpoints or perspectives despite the fact that most of them have intentionally alienated any opposition in their life.

Fuck niggers and kikes, they deserve to burn.
Anyways, to answer your question, I try to ignore controversy because it is usually used by the studio to boost box office returns.

it always amazes me how overconfident whites about racial war are. It never occures to your mind you that you may lose it (according to your own worlds you cant even handle several millions of jews who rule you) Genocides, killings etc. Well, will see how it be in reality.

i have been studying history and browsing internent for many years and i came to concusion that even what was said about jews is true they still way more less evil than whites.

im not white so i can judge from a neutral side and i see who evil is and this is not the jews.

>mass incarceration
So now it's the white man's fault they commit crime?

Attached: 1555212338915.jpg (1074x1261, 179K)

You got the non-white part right, you filthy kike

>im not white so i can judge from a neutral side

Attached: 1438291674928.png (234x301, 5K)

>im not white so i can judge from a neutral side and i see who evil is and this is not the jews.

So when are you moving to Israel?

>redlining
>racist

Attached: YCF15kx.gif (500x281, 1.57M)

>the kikes are getting overconfident

Attached: IMG_4718.png (380x554, 119K)

why do you call me a jew? Do you realy think that you have to be a jew to be amazed by hatered of an average white who writes how he hates shitskinks, how inferior they are, how he wants to kill him all,how he despises all, how he wants race war etc

and i like your accusations HE DOES NOT LIKE THE FACT THAT I DESPISE HIM AND WANT KILL HIM ooo fucking jew eh? Are you jewish right, mate? Filthy kike

>studying history and browsing internent
you're about to get a whole lot more internment kike!

>calls for violence
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>THE N-WORD

Attached: mercury_golden_lel.jpg (1462x1462, 801K)

Why is everything always about white people?

What about all the other groups that claim supremacy, people really think whites are that unique?

because whites are best, people always shoot at the top

ONE STEP FROM THE N-WORD TO GENOCIDE

NOW EXCUSE ME JUST ONE MOMENT

*AHEM*

Attached: 1553033972122.jpg (888x894, 68K)

I hate these people

I’m black but this was hilarious thanks nigga

No problem my high-melanin friend :)

Uncle tom gets the bullet too.