The Filthy Frank show

Is this the best thing to come out of the internet ?

Attached: 1_DurBxFRmQ_bCn8ustfKz7g.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3UcpTSEBnDg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>cult classic gets a soul filled reboot/sequel
youtu.be/3UcpTSEBnDg

No. This fucking hapa is not funny

no, but is quite possibly one of the worst

No, James Rolfe is.

FF is just Reddit-brand """edgy""" and the post-irony has already aged poorly.

only thing worse than his cringe material is his music pinkguy is ok though[/spoiler[

James is a beta loser.
Ryan is an entrepreneur and alpha.

Attached: 1521536770551.jpg (1300x800, 235K)

Sam Hyde is, I don't know how anybody likes that guy

yes this board hates it because some normies use FF now (probably cause joji too)

its one of the best things ever to come out of youtube

Fuck yeah!

Attached: 1554888085976.png (644x800, 43K)

Frank WAS great. But james is the citizen kane of youtube.

he's the Birth of a Nation of youtube

I ONLY LIKED HIM TO SHIT ON WEEBS CUS HES A NIP SO HE KNOWS TRUE WEEBERY

James rolfe ?

James rolfe ? Not a fan , he's too much of a nerd

Kino

Attached: 606.jpg (545x844, 151K)

BASED

Might want to watch the video, friend.

Whoops
Yeah, sorry
Didn't realize it was a different dude
Oh well, his Frank voice is pretty on point though

He hit on me on kik once, but I think he was trolling me.

No, rose is.

why is he such a pretentious fake depressed faggot now

the one correct answer.

So we all agree Hair Cake was the peak right?

Attached: IMG_4255.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

go to bed james.

>Most classic video is of him roasting SoundCloud rappers
>He abandons YouTube to become a SoundCloud rapper
How did this happen?

No Loser reads hater comments was peak.
His most classic video is the weeb one though.

He was always like that behind the scenes, FF was a character

No the funnies thing about Filthy Frank is how playing that character destroyed Joji's mental health

is it not true that he has cancer?

Nah dude it's cringe

Did the voice he used for the videos fuck up his voice at all

I don't know. I stopped following him after he dropped Papa Franku to make shitty sadboi music.

lol wow, how backwards-ass can you get.

>t. "stop saying mean things about niggers guise"

>keeps breaking the accent
>too serious
>not being able to move beyond your favourite skit-show so you have to make a continuation
>ripping off someone else's character
>soul filled
It's not.

human cake

Yeah part of the reason he quit was because of the throat tissue damage from doing the voice.

It took joji years to get the character right. Other guy has only made two videos. At least give the kid a fucking chance.

Is this the thread where we pretend we didn't all thoroughly enjoy watching papu franku back in the day?

Nah, this is.

Attached: EAE99B19-636F-44B6-8FBC-6656666CC917.jpg (900x900, 90K)

EY B0SS PUSI PLS

I liked his older content where it was just him doing a funny rant in front of a camera/solo skits based on random themes.
Once he started adding in the "extended universe" lore or whatever the fuck you call it, the show just becomes fucking cringe.

Wow, you covered yourself in dogshit vomit and whatever other bullshit you have lying around the house and roll around on the floor screaming? That's not 'art' that's the average fucking day of a tard-wrangler.

BASED, B0SS

Attached: 1556226735538.jpg (742x576, 39K)

No, the worst. Lots of boring bland people start posting le random quirky meme on fb because of that retard

How did these literal who's get so rich?

>ME NO LIKE BECAUSE NORMAL PEOPLE POST ME ME

Attached: 1554432782430.jpg (699x919, 75K)

Frank is based. He’s a relic of time and something we are never going to see again on the YouTube platform. He went out in stride despite what people might tell you. He’s doing what he loves and actually found success in it unlike 99% of other YouTube has beens. Every channel that was hot in 2015-6 not named Pewdiepie is a ghost of its former self.

No, because it's not his character in the first place. Even if he was really good, it's still him leeching of the popularity that a character that someone else got from working on it.

He was familiar enough with the element to make a funny self aware video about it
He was also secretly envious of that life and went all in it

No but he shat out some statement about how he went into stroke spasms when he went into character.

Lighting in a bottle of internet fame they had from 08-12

internet culture has shifted such that his work is now considered “classic internet”
i dreamt that i was old...

As long as he doesn't make money off it then i'm fine with him. Joji is never coming back and left a whole story left unfinished.

The fact that anything from youtube can be considered classic internet is really depressing.

He only did FF to promote his music. He stopped doing FF because he saw the writing on the walls and knew YT would have demonetized his ass immediately so he decided to stop before he was forced to

didnt he write a book ending it?

>it's still him leeching of the popularity that a character that someone else got from working on it
I'd be on board with this except joji flat out gave people permission if people make new Filthy Frank stuff and does not give a fuck.

Yep. Francis of the Filth.
He stopped doing it because it wasn't fun any more and because of health concerns.

Attached: WHeYgArl_BFbOYpbiNPT-JmGMmYIiGaV1HSOTqR_u3M.jpg (1096x574, 102K)

Damn I just thought it was a book explaining how all the characters met eachother and shit like that.

It does that, too, but it also serves as a definitive conclusion for the "canon" of the series for those fans who cared.

Duuu herro?

>Is this the best thing to come out of the internet ?

Not even close, buddy.

Attached: Purepwnage.jpg (426x234, 11K)

Nah, Rolfe, Hyde, and krinkels.

Filthy Frank is shit. But Pewdiepie is 10x worse and it would be better if the zoomers here adored the hapa instead of the annoying swedecuck

He inspired high guardian spice and calarts humour so no.

>yes adore the ching chong twink so i can feel better when i go to r/asianmasculinity