/got/

Ride the Wooden Horses Across the Black Salt Sea Edition

previous:

Attached: ride-the-wooden-horses-across-the-black-salt-sea.jpg (900x489, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OXQTHR-2JWk?t=84
vocaroo.com/i/s1xblugfzswb
youtube.com/watch?v=t4cBybquQTg
youtube.com/watch?v=cFoCt1PxPCs
youtube.com/watch?v=Hiu1hPdJk-Y#t=94
youtube.com/watch?v=pBz0BTb83H8
youtube.com/watch?v=aRqMWFYVEac
youtu.be/TdkS4Xazz7Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for
>liberals BTFO

how

azor stannis

STANNIS
T
A
N
N
I
S

FUCK SOUTHERN FAIRIES

Daenerys being exposed as a villain.

azor sophie

Attached: sophie1.jpg (604x453, 40K)

Look to my coming, at first light, on the fifth day. At dawn, look to the East.

Attached: n7dxc6VeJ11qbszkbo1.jpg (750x570, 223K)

By Trump. All he does is BTFO liberals.

TARGARYEN FUCKING SHITS

Attached: fuckingshites.jpg (480x246, 14K)

I just can't see jon snow surviving winterfell honestly.

first for AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1534629959844.png (591x559, 166K)

what is the chance they make Jaime the king?
what is the chance that dany dies

>Ride the Wooden Horses Across the Black Salt Sea Edition

No, its Ride the Black Wood Across the Salten Sea

Has episode 3 been leaked? I don't want to wait until sunday

I for one believe in miracles. stannis and littlefinger will be seen by the end of this ride boyos

HNNNNGGGHHHH

WAKANDA FOREVA

yes

Attached: 865656526656.png (200x267, 50K)

She will last to mid Dream. She and Aegon will get pretty close to the throne until either he is revealed as fake or otherwise removed from the equation.

Arianne or Trystane have to be alive to keep Dorne in check. Arianne is the next Margaery, swaying to whoever is on the winning side..

asmr showdown: beric vs jorah??

POST THE SPOILERS BEFORE I PISS MYSELF

where do I find it

You can only pick one of the following to come back, who do you pick:
A. Hot Pie
B. Tywin
C. Stannis
D. Littlefinger

Why do some people unironically think Azor Ahai is Dany?
She isn't a fighter, and it'll be an actual fight vs the Night King to stab him before he kills Azor Ahai.

what did she mean by this?

Attached: sophie2.jpg (604x453, 44K)

first for big boy

Attached: kitlerbiglet.jpg (1671x2500, 528K)

STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS

Attached: 1535302150391.png (472x624, 167K)

>what did she mean by this?
"I'm presenting. Come fuck me."

the good guys win

fuck.littlefinger would absolutely make libtards mad but Stannis is my boy

why are all anglo women trashy slags like this, you just know shes fucked like 500 dudes before the age of 17

youtu.be/OXQTHR-2JWk?t=84

Attached: sophie18.gif (500x281, 1.91M)

>Epic normie plot twist is that Bran Stark is the Night King

Normies in the Burlington Bar erupt into thunderous applause. OMG never saw it coming.

Attached: AverageGOTFan.jpg (558x614, 18K)

THERE ARE STILL DOZENS OF US... DOZENS!

Attached: sansan.gif (288x145, 987K)

In the books there is no unity to begin with. Everyone is trying to carve out their own piece of heaven while the Brotherhood Without Banner is swallowing the entirety of the middle of Westeros. I think there's a very real possibility that the BWB will actually topple the Iron Throne with the help of the Sparrows. What happens after seems grim, if the BWB action's thus far are to go by.

who /teamstannis/ here

vocaroo.com/i/s1xblugfzswb

Attached: 1555616929376.jpg (591x559, 125K)

>500
you're too generous, most slags her age have already had 5 abortions

Attached: GiGa9.jpg (477x360, 102K)

What's happening here?

No one said it had to be an item either. It could be a person.

Attached: Jaime vs Night king theory.png (1034x640, 173K)

how dare you

Attached: sophie8.jpg (960x1280, 46K)

>surprise kiki cameo in the beginning

Attached: 1523039654617.jpg (365x346, 16K)

Imagine fucking her from that angle while she fingers your asshole

Azor Ahaj is botn when she/he kills a lion (lannister) and then a loved one.

Jesus fucking Christ what a slut

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Attached: 1534332562756.jpg (591x559, 420K)

I'm gonna miss these threads more than I'll miss this fuckin show. For how long afterward do you think these will exist?

>glowing eyes are still popular
It always surprises me how a cool moment in Mass Effect 2 became such a popular meme used across every media platform for a very wide variety of different subjects.

>S3E8 of my rewatch
Fuck I'm going to miss these first three seasons while I suffer through the rest. Hold me bros.

Attached: stannis.jpg (462x339, 25K)

buttslut extraordinaire

not long, just like most shows, they'll die soon after the final episode

based

Attached: 1551077930076.jpg (650x752, 47K)

Cringe but also kind of hot

>buzzfeed
>thumbnail image shows a bunch of obnoxious leftists that live in a bubble and have zero knowledge of the real world.
No thanks.

Attached: 1555980128503.jpg (359x561, 56K)

Hey guys I've been rewatching the whole series for the last few weeks and I just watched the 20 good men scene again and it's honestly the dumbest write off of a plot thread I've ever seen

Attached: Beto.jpg (1200x630, 139K)

>current watching Ideas of Ice and Fire on YouTube

Based nerd blasting the shitty show post-season 4

LF for the memes
Stannis for the arc AND the memes

Don't forget Varys and Illyrio being mermen. What the fuck is GRRM doing?

Attached: 1prFC37.png (1198x331, 137K)

It's a still from some other movie she's in, not Game of Thrones

Tywin, just so he can see what's left of his house thanks to Cersei

Will it be kino?

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 2.71M)

Ramsay & The Twenty Good Men, the most infamous of mercenary groups.

For he's a jolly good fellow For he's a jolly good fellow and Stannis is his name

Attached: 1556146327401.png (500x500, 221K)

name one thing joff did wrong

Attached: ProfilJoffreyBaratheon1.jpg (315x574, 92K)

>ser twenty goodmen

>i just need 20 good men >:)
i still get unbelievably mad at that fucking scene

Attached: 1530697829788.jpg (514x768, 54K)

>A Song of Ice and Fire as a Deep State original story
I hate the fanfic theories like Tyrion is going to help turn Westeros into a republic as an epilogue, but I'm ok with a dystopian hellscape of Westeros being dominated by social "movements". Bring in the Faceless Men while you're at it

he looks shit now
bong genes at work again
is nothing sacred?

no

>Dany becomes Mad Queen of the Ashes
>Jon kills her and becomes Azor Ahai
>Marries Sansa

die

That just lends further fuel to the theory.

He already killed a lion. His cousin Alton in Season 2.
youtube.com/watch?v=t4cBybquQTg

A loved one could be Brienne after she turns into a wight or a mercy killing when she's gravely wounded. It's clear he has feelings for Brienne and she for him, it's been clear for years.

Attached: Jaime's great deeds...there's still time.jpg (1652x927, 273K)

Stannis 4 life.

Attached: 1556220645354.gif (306x306, 226K)

He should have killed both the whores at once, to send a message.
Should have been less of an outward dick to Marg and the Tyrell's.
Should have executed Petyr, once a traitor always a traitor.

Loved one has to be cersei.

it's clear he will kill cersei

Or if Jorah kills Dany

oh
fuck

EP 3 Spoilers

Edd dies ;_;

Lord Royce dies, so that Sansa has absolute control over Vale as in the books.

Pod dies, Brienne cries.

Beric dies. Hound sad.

Wounded Gendry is killed by Arya, because Martin Wrote her as Azor Ahai. Faceless men knew this. As does Bran.

Humans defeat zombies

Jon dany burn bodies

Cersei troops arrive, shoot dragon, they were lurking and have joined the chat now

Jon dany retreat

Golden company fully surrounds winterfell, our heroes are fucked

It looks hopeless

Bran smiles

NIGHT KING Is here bitches SURPRISE MOTHERFUCKERS

Night king rapes entire cersei army it was beautiful sansa

Bran tells them we need to leave

Everyone runs away

Dumb cunt Lyanna and House Mormont hold the gate

Gates fall

Jorah makes a last stand, HERE WE STAND, Lyanna cries and runs off like the bitch she is

NK Has taken Winterfell.

>he already killed a lion
wtf I forgot about that due to how much he's changed.
Holy shit. This would be an awesome moment.

Cersei is far in the south and the final battle against NK is beginning. Cersei would be logical in a sense that you could get two birds with one stone, killing both a lion and a lived one

>Power is Power
Fucking awful, why can't they stick to songs that actually fucking fit

>so that Sansa has absolute control over Vale as in the books.
robin is still alive what are you talking about

he was white

- Bran is by the tree with the ironborn hidden
- NK General and wights come to fight
- Bran is taken by the General
- Wights dead but theon dies in process
- Becomes a wight and Jon has to kill him
- Fire cuts of some troops and Missandei is caught in it, does not burn but wights kill her and she turns
- Grey worm shaken has to kill her and kills remaining in vicinity
- Drogon injured by spear and flys away
- Dany falls and isn't seen for the rest of episode
- Jorah, Brienne and Jaime cornered while Jorah has dagger in shoulder
- Wight giant
- Left flank decimated
- Quite a chunk of unsullied dead
- New armour for big bum fuck undead dude
- Cleganebowl hype not confirmed
- Around 38 minutes in, little finger theme plays
- NK inside winterfell with nothing but a jazz hand explanation

Attached: ZS8vGbx.png (1001x895, 1.27M)

Lies no way Arya is Azor Ahai.

Reminder that Baelish is going to win

youtube.com/watch?v=cFoCt1PxPCs

the battle of winterfell isn't going to be the final battle against the army of the dead. the army of the dead is most likely going to win and all the survivors are going to have to travel south and beg cersei not to kill them all

>- Around 38 minutes in, little finger theme plays
thats bullshit but ill believe it

That faggot wasnt in the books and the show writers don't have the intellect to have thought about that. The lannister he killed in the show was for shock value and there was zero thought put into it.

I can actually believe this.

>Wounded Gendry is killed by Arya, because Martin Wrote her as Azor Ahai. Faceless men knew this. As does Bran.
No she isn't. Azor Ahai is either Jon or Danaerys, almost certainly Jon. Azor Ahai has Targeryen blood, that's what the prophecy plainly says.

>Should have executed Petyr, once a traitor always a traitor.
Littlefinger had plausible deniability until he did the shitty move of putting the knife the Ned's throat in the middle of the throne room, which was unnecessary and completely out of character. Don't remember if it happened in the books, but I don't think anyone ever trusted Baelish either way. No need to throw him under the bus. That's what Janos Slynt was for.

Attached: Season-4-Episode-4-Oathkeeper-game-of-thrones-37006283-2832-4256.jpg (2832x4256, 935K)

>he thinks any of the knights follow a mentally deficient child and not a beautiful,intelligent and politically savvy operator who is the real power of the North.

No. Episode 6 is the last episode, the dead wont be able to teleport to King's Landing. Not to mention it was confirmed that there is only one big battle scene

Is it really such an unbelievable "theory"? Every time the BWB is brought up in the books, they mention more and more people joining them, while the territories they occupy are purged of nobility. Even the well equipped and strategically led armies of the Lannisters are struggling against BWB ambushes because they have no idea how to counter guerilla tactics with conventional armies. They can't just "burn every village" because that just causes more people to join the Brotherhood, and when Arya was traveling with them, she noticed how even in areas that seemed inhospitable, the Brotherhood was hiding in ruins and shit ready to appear at a moment's notice. It's a massive splinter cell organization that's being ignored by the remaining Houses of Westeros simply due to the fact that they don't have a central leadership and thus aren't (currently) seen as a threat until the ambushes start happening in their territories.

The BWB have all but wiped out the Freys, the strongest House in the Riverlands. The Lannisters can't contain them. And the Sparrows are the perfect cover for infiltrating and overrunning King's Landing. Once the Iron Throne falls, there's nothing to unify the remaining Houses against them.

Attached: 1539804959459.png (900x1042, 90K)

Left flank is where Jaime and Brienne are...

what happens?

Am i the only one who wants dany to win

Also d&d cant write for shit. They are full on retards. They only got their job because of jewish connections. So they have poor talent. Thats why why they cant demonstrate how smart sansa is or the dwarf. Only early on was the dwarf shown as intelligent and witty because it was grrm’s writing that allowed it. D&d are low iq retards so cant pull it off. They cant turn the story into something standard so they use jewish tropes like muh strong womyn and big white male weak, and will hamfist something they think is creative like grrm but wont be able to pull off

>Cersei is far in the south and the final battle against NK is beginning
You mean the NK isn't going to take his dragon and 20 good men to easily sack kingslanding while the battle for winterfell is a ruse to weaken them all while NK restocks his armies with southern fools?

Care to post what the prophecy says about targ blood?

A BOAR AHAI

Attached: 1556326610742.jpg (500x560, 41K)

Dany is legitimately nuts and doesn't know the value of human life.

>we will never find out what she meant by this

Attached: WHAT DID SHE MEAN BY THIS.jpg (1170x780, 58K)

these are all so bad I hope you fucks are lying

At least I can believe NK and 20 good men(others) could take KL
Fuck's Cersei gonna do?

Honestly they had some kino original scenes in season 1-3.

Either HBO are fucking with them, or they just lost passion.

The prophecy claims that Azor Ahai shall be born again amidst smoke and salt,[7][8] to wake dragons out of stone.[9] This will occur after a long summer when an evil, cold darkness descends upon the world[5] and the red star bleeds.[7] It is said that wielding Lightbringer once again, Azor Ahai will stand against the Others,[5] and deliver the world from darkness.[10]

-

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>In Meereen Ser Barristan Selmy talks to Daenerys about her mother, Rhaella, and father, King Aerys II. He mentions that her grandsire, King Jaehaerys II, commanded that they be wed after the woods witch known as the Ghost of High Heart had foretold that The Prince Who Was Promised would be born of their line.

-

Chapter 31: Melisandre
What Happens
Melisandre watches the flames and prays to R’hllor to grant her a glimpse of Stannis, who she believes is Azor Ahai. Instead she sees the eyeless faces again, towers crumbling into the sea, shadows shaped like skulls, bodies writhing together, great winged shadows in the sky. She thinks that she needs to see the grey girl on the dying horse, for Jon Snow will expect it of her. She sees a wooden white face with a thousand red eyes, and a boy with a wolf’s face beside him, and knows that the face sees her too. She sees Jon Snow, alternately a man and a wolf, and sees that he is surrounded by skulls; she knows he is in danger, and reflects that unbelievers never listen until it is too late. She is annoyed that she prayed to see Azor Ahai, but only saw Snow instead.

-

Jon Snow's dream
>Burning shafts hissed upward, trailing tongues of fire. Scarecrow brothers tumbled down, black clocks ablaze. "Snow," an eagle cried, as foemen scuttled up the ice like spiders. Jon was armored in black ice, but his blade burned red in his hand.

ABOAR AHAI, IS IT?

Attached: 1533255443372.png (1920x1080, 2.08M)

AZOR JAMIE POSTERS WHERE YOU AT

I didnt know hes a white supremacist

>he thinks they will do one 47 minute battle sequence in Episode 3(which is 84 mins runtime) and then do another 240 minutes of nothing for the last 3 episodes while the opening credits clearly point that Kings Landing is the final destination.

Kings Landing is going to burn.

Dany is insane. She rules through fear and cares for nothing but power and the throne. She has NO plan.

She's doomed to fail.

based

Gods I was strong then.

I don't think it's unbelievable, and like i said, i like it more than the "republic" theory. I think a lot of people just rightfully cringe at the idea of modern political allegory instead of evergreen stories that elucidate timeless truths or at least allegory that follows very old events that nobody is really invested in like the War of the Roses. It takes a LONG time and a lot of distance to be able to use historical events responsibly and not like a political hack. Also, there is a danger of him attempting to, say, draw upon the French Revolution for something and have it come across accidentally as ripped-from-the-headlines in a way that seems hacky.

It's clearly Jon.
A song of Ice (Stark/Lyanna) and Fire (Targaryen/Rhaegar) = Aegon/Jon.
It's his story, literally he's been the only one up north fighting White walkers and organising dragon glass for the battles ahead, he's basically the main character.

We never saw him die, just like we didn't see Sandor die.

forever

Who was the worst casting in the entire show? For me it would probably be the 2nd mountain.

Attached: 12.png (740x201, 109K)

REMINDER THAT THEON GETS HIS COCK BACK THIS SEASON BROS

OFFICIAL THREAD THEME:
youtube.com/watch?v=Hiu1hPdJk-Y#t=94

Attached: 1461472948948.jpg (336x336, 13K)

>Jon was armored in black ice
Probably means he's riding a dragon

The family flower. Signifies that she's still the same person and is doing everything for House Tyrell and she's pretending to be a Faith militant for public appearances. Why is why Olenna smiled knowing full well what it meant.

It's not hard to understand user.

if you look closely at the ep 3 trailer you can see that dany ends up back in dragon stone.

i think when they are back there, this might occur .

based if true

Which is*

0% and 50%

They will probably lose another dragon, or even both, in this fight.
Then dragonstone, as you say.

>I've never seen this before... it's some sort of Song Of Ice And Fire

Attached: 59a37f3739665.jpg (620x356, 35K)

it happened in the books

Attached: gateway to compliance.jpg (3660x2773, 373K)

We didn't see Hodor die either.
>inb4 wight Hodor soon.

There's a good breakdown on Jaime as azor ahai
>water
when he was in the baths as Brienne and opening up to her.
>lion
When he tells Tyrion about Tysha in the books and breaks his heart, but probably freeing him and indirectly kills his father in the show
>Nissa Nissa
obviously Cersei

Jon will probably be the new Nights King.
Last Hero/Nights King sets out North with 12 companions to find the COTF. All die except him. He names himself 13th Lord Commander in memory of his friends and creates the NW. Jon also sets out beyond the wall with 12 companions.

That's all I got lol. But he is the most diplomatic and self-sacrificing of all the characters. If only Stannis was alive.

>Dany is legitimately nuts and doesn't know the value of human life.
Hers are very, very basic boundary issues that have enormous >implications for her ethics and her tendency to make unwise decisions and attract to / leave behind her a lot of corruption and incompetence. It's women's psychology 101 and whatever else he is, GRRM is very good instinctual grasp of this.

Prove it.

this, us progressive woke feminists are living life to the fullest

Attached: i eat nazis for breakfast.jpg (1242x2208, 223K)

Jon IS the song of ice and fire
Stark= Ice
Targ = fire

0%
100%

The left can't meme, and it's been scientifically proven.

Fuck,hope the episode leaks before 04:00 GMT+0 (Greenwich Mean Time,Europe)

shae

Could bran warg into his own dick??

Tyrell = flower
Queen of Thorns = Olenna
Rose = Thorns

Goddamn it user, you are quite dense.

Arya once she hit puberty.

Attached: df6fb43fd661cdafc4d71b421c1687fd.jpg (625x415, 42K)

bran shoul've warged into meera and fucked himself for hours

is Cersei the only based character left

Attached: game-of-thrones-season-7-finale-16.jpg (900x517, 23K)

If that happens. Dany loses any power and fear she had.

azor stannis lives

Honestly, Sansa.
Her acting is very inconsistent, sometimes she's pretty good, and other times she's terrible.
and I don't mean she started terrible and got good, I mean her ability changes from scene to scene.

Is The World of Ice and Fire worth buying or is it just more or less the wiki on paper?

where the fuck is she at?

Attached: meera-reed-jon-snow-twin-theory.png (883x430, 620K)

This, and its really weird. Sometimes she knocks it out of that park and others you can't tell if she is event trying. Maybe its the director.

Why doesn't Bran just travel back in time and stop the children of the forest from creating the first WW?

Attached: frodo.jpg (600x599, 45K)

Lol, like watching lefty idiots like transgirl and destiny will lead to a more social existence

anyone got those old /got/ memes where she hisses at qarth

fuck those were good then

Don't forget the caravan ambush. He faced a dragon and then got saved by being pushed into the water just as said dragon breathed fire

What gets heated,forged and then cooled in water? Metal. Like a sword.

would it really have hurt to up-age all the Stark kids, with Bran and Arya (twins), and Jon all being 16...? Then casting older actors to play Bran and Arya? Were the few scenes of childish precociousness in the first few episodes worth what we got?

>Dany is born on dragonstone, a volcanic island that fire and blood says smells of sulfur and salt
>hatches fossilized eggs
>dragons are called a flaming sword above the world
>kills her lover and sacrifices his body in ritual to hatch eggs
>George says Dany and her dragons are the fire to the Other's ice
It's gonna be them both m8. Azor ahai failed last time, that's why the lord of light saw fit to give two of them this time around

Fucking epic. I hope so, I really hope they go this rout instead of the dumb and blunt "stronk woman revenge" rout.

probably dead, or will be if the night king takes winterfell and keeps going south

hiding in the attic

Nah, it was in the books. For all his intelligence, LF also has a massive ego and a chip on his shoulder. He constantly seeks to prove that he's the smartest one in the room, so while foolish and unnecessary the dagger was a huge "fuck you, I'm smarter/better than you" to Ned and that's why he couldn't resist doing it.

She's probably working for the NK in all honesty.

he did and they royally fucked him by turning him into one. Every White Walker is Bran from an another timeline.

Including crastor's babies.

unironically yes

Attached: 32ENJBA.png (993x882, 643K)

It's cool and is written in universe from the perspective of a maester of Lannister loyalties so be aware not everything is true and there will be bias. Much like real history books.

>I know death
>it has many faces

Attached: 1555707757041.png (485x443, 57K)

You mean Martin wrote some kino scenes.
Nothing good ever came from their hands.
Their words are poison.

Attached: 1345634648228.png (613x371, 367K)

>tfw master dagger thrower for no reason

Yea that too. I count that as being reborn amidst salt n smoke and thats when he begins to question Cersei.

Yeah. She did fantastic in that conversation with Dany and made Dany inadvertently reveal her true aims and desires. Shows how good she is as a political mind thanks to having teachers like Tyrion,Cersei and Littlefinger.

alt right isn't a real thing.
I lost my virginity when I was 10. (she was 11)
Bet that isn't in your gay (((social statistics)))

BASED saving virginity fags

Alt right people are just as anti social as left online idiots. They are both weirdos

all men must
S H I T

Attached: 220px-Portrait_photoshoot_at_Worldcon_75,_Helsinki,_before_the_Hugo_Awards_–_George_R._R._Martin_( (220x269, 15K)

This is why they should have done a time skip and dumped Arya like a rock. She's beyond fucking retarded looking and I absolutely refuse to believe this fucking goblin child that's 90lbs soaking wet could win a fight with anyone. You average janitor could snap her in two

>Bear Loli
imagine she stands up and says something really cocky and arrogant to everyone, and they decide they aren't gonna let a little girl disrespect them like that anymore. so they put her on her knees and make her service every man in the room... it starts off tame with just a blowbang, but by the end she's got cocks pounding her every hole, a never-ending supply of men lined up, eager for their turn with her tiny, warm body. her mouth is filled to the brim with their semen, more than she can handle, but they make her swallow it all. her tight cunt filled with the loads of countless men, no doubt she'll bear a child - if she's even bled yet. after the night is over, she can't help but masturbate to the memories of being forcefully taken by all those strong, handsome men she previously talked down to. she knows it's wrong, but she feels a burning desire give up her title so she can take up work in the town brothel and feel that ecstasy again...

>hey guys look at this scientifically proven and unbiased fact provided by... vice news!

Oh fuck this sounds good.

she's more useless than sansa, can the night king fucking rape this little shit aready

based

youtube.com/watch?v=pBz0BTb83H8

Why doesn't Bran time travel back and warg into baby and stab NK with valerian steel?

Attached: 242._Frodo_wot_2.jpg (2725x2713, 1.65M)

Too far fetched but a pretty cool thought

There are just 322 minutes left of Game of Thrones.

When Sunday is done with just 238 minutes will remain.

Wow, so leftists are thots, who knew?

>bran travels back in time to when robert arrived at winterfell to ask ned to become hand of the king
>convinces his dad not to go
>everyone lives happily ever after

Could be a decent ending

Is she a hipster? A core element of being an effective hipster is demonstrating that you -could- do great work if you wanted to, but you don't have to and you're too cool to care and who would really understand you anyway and that's why your work is marked by insincerity and an urge to make it 90% good 10% bad on purpose. It's also why you're riding a penny farthing .

Attached: wot.jpg (960x722, 100K)

It would of been funny if gendry asked her to wear Sansas face as they fucked.

Why is Danaerys surrounded by so many weak men?

Attached: testosterone by ideology.jpg (1297x993, 358K)

why not just warg in time and kill daenerys and the reest of the targshits? there's all your problem fixed, an the night king gets no dragon to destroy the wall

She gets chased by her dead relatives in the crypt.

I was molested by a girl when I was 11, she was 15. Fingerd my bum and everything. I'm pretty sure it's the reason I'm a half fag and hate spending time around people.

>strawman propaganda
you're being abused nigger
>The left can't meme
The right sure can. Just prop up strawmen and fill the life of your true believers with the most sensational, radical, embarrassing examples of The Other, so your true believers become "reactionary" so they're just endlessly lashing out against the strawman out of spite.

And it's great to use newspeak labels for them to define for the other, define as the Ultimate Sin, and use that as a means of social control. Don't want to be a cuck do you virgin? The SJW is The Enemy! Here is what they do! Now train yourself to do it more so you can beat them at their own game!
>and it's been scientifically proven.
well yeah you're being manipulated and abused using the same shit that extremists have done for hundreds of years. Outgroup contempt and newspeak and tribalism and shit are all scientifically proven to be SUPER effective at turning otherwise rational people into screeching nigger chimps.

You're literally never going to recover from all the meme warfare you've internalized LOL.

If the series adapted the books being almost 100% loyal, how many seasons would that be untill the 5th book?

What is LF theme?

Is it true that stannis followers have larger penises?

Attached: s1.gif (2567x4200, 232K)

Attached: chaosh.png (1077x639, 163K)

I think george said that a 100 faithful adaptation would be like 12 seasons.

>having teachers
Why do people lie like this? You say it like she followed them around and saw the political maneuvering and backhand they did that no one else could possibly see or notice when she didn't. Even littlefinger is a stretch, he pretty much just gave her small obvious lessons or straight up told her after he'd already done shit but not exactly how he had done and arranged certain thing

You've literally said nothing of substance mate.
I said a line and you wrote me a thesis, seethe more my little left wing brainlet.

This is a GoT thread, go get yout back patted somewhere else

did you not watch her stick training montage?

"Strong women" attract weak "men".

Attached: flyyoufools.png (1126x452, 601K)

the people you trust want you to kill your self

keep memeing fag you're doing such a good job!

>those crazy eyes

I only trust myself, and my father in this life.
Again, you've said nothing of substance.

>saving virginity is now seen as a sin in the failing western world when for literally millennia it was seen as a virtue and sign of self control.
Christ. We really are living in the final days of Rome all over again. Not that this is the only sign. Weimar 2.0 Europe and North America wide was the biggest indicator.

They tried really hard to fit in the "LF is her teacher thing" in season 7 but it came off a disingenuous because Sansa already hated his guts by then. I believe LF probably dies in the books due to Sansa, but it'll be more believable if she spends a year fucking around with him in the vale.

>REEEEeeeee!

Seriously though, why get so worked up by what a random stranger says on the internet? If you open a library book and see someone wrote 'fuck you!' On one of the pages would you flip out and have a 5 min rant? Probably not lol

Attached: 1531944051200.jpg (800x800, 135K)

>/pol/ and /leftypol/ niggers derail a thread to spew their bullshit outside containment boards
Every fucking time.

Imagine pulling her ass back to snap her neck and then fucking her dead body however you want haha

LF not even a question

Don't forget she was also blind.

Attached: 1554094310065s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

it is

Attached: 1345634648220.png (749x611, 546K)

for women yes, but if you're man who hasn't fuckd a few girls by 26, unironically have sex. You would have been laughed out of republican rome too.

Fuck, based.

I seriously want to see zombie Mountain/Franken-Mountain rail Cerci

LF because it would necessitate dummy kino

If Arya is AA I'm gonna kms and be delivered from this gay Earth

Her face is so round and big...

>Why is Danaerys surrounded by so many weak men?
It's not that they are weak, it's that they have to -become- weak for the sake of her character. If they didn't act mopey, stupid, and submissive the way they do, it would literally confuse and frustrate the female audience. They would have to show Danny becoming 24/7 stressed and agitated at having to compromise and suppress her "righteous" urges in order to rule instead of the focused, determined, and "regal" Danny who is occasionally struck with various emotions.

Interestingly, the only person who is allowed to escape Danny with their agency intact after crossing her event horizon is Dario. He has to keep his masculine characteristics and self-ownership because he literally wouldn't be attractive to female viewers otherwise. For everyone else, who cares? Including (and especially) Jorah. He literally continues to exist because she told him "I command you to keep existing".

Attached: gothq-fi-featurette-costumes-759x500.jpg (759x500, 62K)

He will kill Cersei. You forget that the witch says that she will be killed by her younger brother.

Attached: Screenshot_20190421-213927_DuckDuckGo.jpg (1080x2220, 1.01M)

How can you see that she's back in Dragonstone? She appears twice, once with Jon and once on her dragon in rain/fog

>unironic phoneposting screencap

Black Ice means death. His death and resurrection is his baptism into Azor Ahai so he can be Lightbringer.

Republicuck Rome was weak and fell to Chad Imperium.

I agree with the man part. If it gets that late or longer. Save money and hire a upper class escort.
But at the same time, the mentality of "I've waited this long, I can't just give it up to anyone" mentality kicks in. I feel for them.

Attached: Caesarboo.png (921x886, 257K)

The problem is that for these characters - Arya and Sansa in particular - nothing will replace talent + experience from years of practice. You can't simply observe and it's not enough to be "taught" or mentored even though those are arguably critical. Had they skipped a season for each of them, like they did Bran, it still wouldn't remove all the problems, specifically for Arya, but it would go a long way in making them more credible (especially Sansa). Everything that happened to Sansa should have been >implied. Showing the rape was a mistake. Sorry, Bran.

Attached: ive-seen-things.png (552x211, 42K)

>finally gave up on watching the show at the end of season 7
>mom keeps me asking if I already torrented the new episodes for her

Have sex.

Yeah but they are just spergs

>I only trust myself, and my father in this life.
and your daddy is probably just as much of a nigger shill cuck for your daddies as you are. You clearly "trust" the "right" sniveling nigger. You're clearly on a side even if you like to tell yourself you're a beautiful and unique snowflake. Saying "the left can't meme" says everything that needs to be said about how much of a degenerate NPC tribalist shill you are for Exxon.
>Again, you've said nothing of substance.
There's nothing of substance that can be said to a disingenuous daddyfaggot nigger kid. You're going to miss everything cool in life and die angry.

Attached: goebbels propaganda.jpg (892x538, 82K)

In the books they can only go back in time(or present) wherever a weirwood tree was/is that had a face carved into it.
Show just changed it to "i know everything now"

showing the inside of the assassins guild was a huge mistake. they should have shown arya walking through that door ended her story there.

Would Rob have taken Ned's head if he was in the same position as Joffrey?

why do you keep posting this? its really bad fanfic

If you cut to the short bit with her standing in front of a fireplace. it's the fireplace in dragonstone.

Attached: 435535.png (588x427, 269K)

>game of thrones ends
>jon takes the throne
>"m'lord...we must increase the taxation on our subjects to rebuild the wall of the north!"
>"the world has enough walls...this is one we shall leave crumbled"
>jon looks directly in the camera
>"westeros welcomes all"
>credits roll

Where do you live? Let's meet up an fuck, bbyboi

Lmao I was 17 and got plenty in college. Women are whores and they're all only interested in having fun.

Being right leaning is the only reasonable position in current year.

youtube.com/watch?v=aRqMWFYVEac

Holy fuck. This theory, if correct, would save the final season for me. The idea behind it is that Jon isn't the honourable fool we're led to believe he is, but is actually capable of cunning and political manipulation. His 'falling' for Daenerys is just a political manoeuvre to get her armies through a marriage. When Daenerys realises that she's been taken advantage of, it'll be her third Betrayal, the betrayal for love that was predicted.

I don't fuck Nazis, I kill them.

no, not even cersei wanted joff to do that

No Bran will be able to see everything, even places where there is no Weirwood

>Who was the worst casting in the entire show?

Cat.

She's supposed to be a milf, but in the show she looks like a fucking granny that smokes 20 packs of cigarettes a day.

Jaime is Azor Ahai, he and cersei are the mad kings bastards

because...reasons

But he had already threatened to have his head on a pike, who knows in those circumstances?

Attached: 6085910+_3d599180ca7dfab56081e3cbc0fdeae8.jpg (691x658, 63K)

2nd mountain was based. Hafthor was the bad casting.

>Nazi's

Attached: 1940's called.jpg (743x522, 350K)

to be fair, hoofprints and such can make a raiding party's size obvious in hindsight

Right. Arya walks in, Jaqen cameo, she's gone for a season and we meet her again a changed person back in Westeros. Same for Sansa. She gets handed over to the Boltons at the ruins of Winterfell, we spend a season without her, then rejoin her at a rebuilt Winterfell. Not sure if the timing would have worked out for these, but it's really what they needed.

kek

Wow that would be a clever twist. Too bad the series is written by fucking DABID.

Awww, think of all the fun political discussions we could have as we hate fuck each other nonstop.

My father doesn't believe in democracy, doesn't vote, thinks it's a giant waste of time and never talks about politics with me.
I don't have "daddies" as I'm not gay (left wing)

Goebbels isn't talking about his ideas, he's talking about the media, as in Jews, btw.
You're still seething, I guess you know deep down that the left can't meme.

/got/ really brings in the reddit crowd

Pretty kino, ngl.

marrying a woman older than yourself is retarded if you want maximum children, which a king would.

nazism is based

'splains you being here

Attached: 880.jpg (657x527, 38K)

Holy fuck dude, no one cares. Why are you shitting a thread about ice zombies and knghts with some political crap

Hello /GoT/

Attached: Ct3uPBKWEAQQ8xY.jpg (1362x2048, 373K)

2nd mountain is best mountain.
I really really want to see him go ballistic and murder a ton of people. It's got to happen, right? If he dies in some bogus, unceremonious way I'll scream.

Actually not always.
Think about it if Renly didn't exist, Stannis would have won.
You only really need an heir and a spare.
Could always sire a bastard and legitimize them if they both die before you, etc.

It's not even the fact she looks like an actual gremlin. It's the fact she thinks she's great looking and openly complains about Hollywood casting good looking actors.
oh and the British entertainment Industry literally has a hard on for her and casts her in everything

Not banging Cersei

Sounds like jonsafag logic. When will people realize D&D have turned characters into one or two dimensional retards. Jon is a retard says the wrong shit at the wrong time and is honest to a fucking fault

especially if there were no horses.

Same stupid logic:
The wooden stag that Shireen held while being burned to absolute nothing. The wooden toy somehow survives only slightly singed while there aren't even any bones left (bones never burn. cremation leaves charred bones which are then ground up to form the "ash" that goes in the urn)

This. She'd let him do it aswell.

/got/

Attached: Spice_King_profile.jpg (350x413, 33K)

>Alys Karstark

Attached: mask.jpg (420x339, 24K)

>/GoT/
/got/.

Attached: correction.jpg (350x307, 29K)

i dont expect the showrunners to be this smart but that video was kino, almost got me hyped for the show again

This. It's only a problem for the show though as they made her a victim again and also got to her book conclusion. It's like they took her book arc and took out the middle part and replaced it with Ramsey rape.

I think I found the thread I was looking for

Attached: 13.png (960x284, 132K)

ITT: liberal discord trannies BTFO

>/GoT/
I always knew that alysposter was a newfag

>flexing on people around her (remember Brienne when she returned to Winterfell)
She just wanted to sparr, to become better.
That is how you train for fuck sake. This is how you get skills.
Event if we disregard Briene's strength, she is still a very interesting opponent since she is a woman. There is bound to be a difference to the way she moves in combat and that is a pretty interesting thing to study.
In a practice fight.
Like she did.
and it was a draw

Being retardedly hot with her dad.

So who is the lord of light? It has power seeing as how it can resurrect people. He couldn't of cane from nowhere, right? Where did he come from, where did he go? I'm now going to refer to him as cotten eye joe.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 10K)

lol

nigga fuck off

Attached: 1556195719385s.jpg (109x125, 2K)

WHERE THE FUCK IS MELLY SANDERS

There are no gods, just magic. People organize around the idea of the gods to understand the forces of magic. GRRM is an atheist and he lets it bleed into his work.

that looks like a man

Not him, but the problem is that they fundamentally misunderstood the faceless men. They are not ninjas, they are assassins. They kill quietly, efficiently, and without a trace. An assassination where you get into a sword fight is a critical failure.

>Thinking this megaqt is a man

Attached: Ellie_kendrick_Meera_2016.jpg (316x397, 33K)

So whose magic is that of the Lord of Light's? It has been proven that he has a will.

They really liked the opening back then

Attached: 14.png (438x57, 3K)

Go dilate

more like mega Jew-t

sneed's

I believe you, thanks! Though I can't seem to find anything like that image in the preview...

youtu.be/TdkS4Xazz7Q

Ah, that makes sense. It would explain why the old gods were replaced by the 7 and why the 7 are probably going to be replaced by the LoL. Does he ever go into detail what types of magic are available? Or is it just sort of random/whatever the user thinks of type thing. Basically I want to know if a person could throw fireballs at the NK.

Attached: sneed.gif (375x304, 897K)

New Thread:

We get it. Babby just found the archives. Now fuck off.

>ded stream

Attached: 15.png (562x267, 29K)

>Mass effect 2 popularised glowing eyes
This is what autists actually believe

Attached: 876a991192694024.jpg (1920x1080, 347K)

I wish I could go back.

Attached: ThHtLp8.jpg (1080x1920, 293K)

>early thread

I wished I could fuck off

i hope this series has a horrible end so all the faggots who watch it throw a shitfit

its the only true ending it deserves

Is there a more pointless main character in the show than Arya? Her plot was always so distant from where the meaningful stuff actually happened

Well at least you don't have to be reminded that you're here forever. I sometimes need the reminder...

New Thread:

this would redeem the show for me

If Jorah wasn't in love with Dany, it wouldn't really be bad.
Or well, maybe loving her in a Jeanne d'Arc way.

Murdering the Freys was interesting. I thought her story line with the Hound was boring and her time in Braavos also much less interesting than the rest of the show

Gave NED a clean death

Wouldn’t feminists be more accurate? Eh, semantics. You’re right though, the twitter salt will be amazing.

whut.

Yeah, but she isn't one though. She trained to be a swordsman before joining.
The gave her some STATS boosts, str, dex, con what have you and some new assassin skills. And both kills that they contracted her to do were to be done with poison, they didn't want her to swordsman them to death.
When she leaves she is no longer bound by their way of doing things, so she can use her swordskills again.
You could make a point that they made faceless men look like bitches, but if I am not mistaken the girl she killed was also an aprentice and they let her go afterwards of their own volition and not because they were threaten by her toothpick.

laughing out loud so hard to this hahahaha oh man you fucking got me

>Fuck’s cersei gonna do
Cersei gonna do fucks with the NK

top boob

Honorable stupid Stark blood must have cancelled out Jon’s insane Targaryen blood and left him a passive manlet.

Wasnt Cleganebowl confirmed in the S7 finale?