I work in a movie theater that is having End Game Shows every 15-30 mins

This is the mess we found in one theater.

Please be nice to staff and clean up after yourself, Yea Forums.

Attached: 3ED2EC78-8834-46D9-94F2-DE676E8B0342.jpg (3024x4032, 1.31M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EHIlRy_Hmmg
youtube.com/watch?v=JG_DMHEdz98
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What’s the best way to pick up my popcorn if someone kicks it over?

get on the floor and lick it up you dirty cunt

They're just trying to stimulate the economy by creating more jobs. You should more gratitude wagie

At least you're paid for being a janitor. Imagine doing it for free.

Attached: 1552482160534.png (500x500, 131K)

>please do my work for me because i just want to whine on Yea Forums
nah fuck you wagecel

this. I even broke a window on my way out

is that you OP? post boipussy

"oh no i have to do my job"
LMFAO

Thank you for your service user

Get a better job.
I bought a second jumbo popcorn and raspberry soda just so that I had something to mix together and pour over the seats on the way out.
Clean it up.

someone abandoned a small man?

That's not even bad

>curled up in the fetal position
fucking LMAO
people today are so fucking pathetic

>those seats
Disgusting.

>fetal position at janny job
I could literally have this whole picture cleaned up in 3 minutes tops

>said the incel on Yea Forums

Who gives a fuck? As if cleaning up a little garbage is hard or something. Fucking lazy zoomer.

Stop selling food at theaters.

youtu.be/EHIlRy_Hmmg
Itt we post wagecuck kino. Bonus points for boomers being boomers

I brought juicy turds in ziplock bags to endgame and unleashed them.

Attached: smug tuxedo pepe215454.jpg (447x514, 27K)

Lazy cunts.It's called work for a reason.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?! HAVE YOU NO COURTESY FOR THE COMMON WAGIE?? HE WORKS 12 HOURS AT AMAZON THEN ANOTHER 6 AT MCDONALDS AND COVERS ANOTHER SHIFT AT THE KINOPLEX FOR 4 JUST IN TIME TO PISS AND HAVE A SOLITARY MEAL ALONE IN HIS FILTHY KITCHEN AND THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY HIM??

Attached: 2023ADE1-85A4-494C-811B-656110D2F40C.jpg (500x500, 42K)

be lucky you dont work at my theater. I piss in my drink cup and leave it for you fucks to clean up

I didnt buy any snacks or a drink.

This. I even shit on the floor of the bathroom on my way out

>crying about doing your job
fucking zoomer shits

Its your fault for working at a shitty job that over charges customers for shitty food. Im surprised people dont leave more garbage and messes for you faggots. You should feel lucky most people are somewhat civilized

Do your job you lazy retard. If people didn't make a mess, you wouldn't have a job.

I literally come home from work and hurt so bad I drink half a pint of whiskey and pop a handful of painkillers just to sleep a few hours through the night. You fags don't know shit about hard work.

Your mom must be a stupid bitch for raising such an asshole
seriously, she's retarded, couldn't even raise someone to the bare minimum

dumbledore gay

A fellow tradesman huh

Attached: 1544341863581.jpg (640x655, 42K)

Why doesn’t your theater hire theater squirrels to clean the shit up?

How long have you been doing construction?

This isn't even a bad mess; theres like, 12 distinct objects on the seats to pick up, and afew sweeps into that distbin will take care of the spilt popcorn.

you have an infinity guantlet?

I work on arcade machines for a living I have to be bent down in a cabinet half the day and moving cabinets the other half. and then when I finally get home I have to deal with the horses because my grandfather hasn't been able to these past few years

what the fuck did you call me you little glycine max boy?
c'mere

Attached: 1472652295839.jpg (431x420, 40K)

they have rabbits in my area and while they clean up the popcorn they leave rabbit poop behind

try working construction zoomer faggot

Go back.

That would take only 5-8 minutes to clean that section, you worthless lazy scum fucking janitor

Maybe they will hire more people so that I can finally get a job.

Popcorn """culture"""

>mfw I intentionally leave some soda in my cup
>mfw I intentionally put it on the floor and kick it as hard as I can below the seat
>mfw I hear ice and soda going down the whole length of the theater
>mfw I chew up skittles and spit them all over the floor
>mfw I crush a few into the carpet in the aisle as I leave

lmao You like to annoy people but you don't like it when they do it to you.
I will pray to God that your mother hangs herself in her closet.

Those seats look super nice. I wish I had a nicer theater. Our "better" screen has a big fucking dent in the middle and the sound is terrible. The others have random missing seats, and all the seats are plastic fold down ones.

I don't even live in a shitty ghetto or something, just a very rural area.

buying food in a cinema is pleb tier
not going to the cinema alone is pleb tier

we have popcorn parrots at our theater, they never stop talking during the movie

Somebody threw away a beta male.

I don't see the problem here, just toss it in the dumpster where it belongs.

Attached: This is your home now and forever.jpg (638x848, 178K)

Stop being a bitch and do your job!! That's why you get paid. I'll be sure to spill extra popcorn on the floor in order to make sure that you earn ever damn cent.

they were giving out posters at my theater and people took them while going in so many posters ended up on the floor and in trash cans why give them out and expect people to hold onto them for 3 hours? I went to the restroom before the film started and even saw a few on the floor in there

Complaining about all the free food people left behind for him

Attached: 1555542511961.jpg (251x242, 11K)

I was one of those who threw popcorn in the seat after endgame just to piss you off.

My theater's popcorn parrots kept fucking spoiling Endgame

>*squawk* Iron Man dies *squawk*

When I asked for a refund they sent me to the popcorn mines to bath the parrots

>I could literally have this whole picture cleaned up in 3 minutes tops

3 minutes is way too long, enjoy being fired

murricans are fucking pigs, why dont you have the minimum decence to trash your own junk? what the fuck gringos.

lol found the butthurt wagie

holy based,

get back to work janny

Attached: sh.jpg (500x375, 49K)

a gringo would be a mexican't

just because of this post I'm gonna make sure I spill my leftover popcorn all over the floor, take my drink and empty out the ice cubs and leave the sticky straw and cup on the carpet, in addition to this I'm going to take a huge dump on the stairway and smear it around

Clean it up wagie

non-whites are pigs. This shit only happens in metros.

more like an americunt

Sweep it up wagie. Wtf else do you have to do? Pick your nose and smoke a joint behind the dumpsters?

Attached: chX3pFbK_yZyR_bvL66konU55Ydr5_w0G0FNyU7_67U.jpg (483x305, 34K)

Current state of the white race

When movies end, I run out of the theatre as fast as possible so I can get a free refill on my jumbo sized popcorn bucket. I then run back into the theatre before any of the cleaning staff arrive and kick the bucket right into the centre of the room. The popcorn flies and spreads throughout the room. More messies = more jobs.

Ohhhh..."no!"....I have to do my job that I'm paid for and pick up leftover food. I can't believe it. All I wanted was to loaf around the theater and collect a paycheck like a useless asshole.

Attached: 1547433582070.jpg (286x327, 17K)

don't let me call the chain and tell them that they can get free clean theaters just by letting in some bums and telling them it's all free and proceed to pick the entire theater dry of all organic and plastic trash substances

It's deserved for the jacked up prices

If people leave theatres like this imagine what their homes look like. Some people are trash.

>amer*cans

Attached: 1556079685839.gif (400x224, 3.97M)

C

What would happen if everybody who worked a low-wage service job just decided not to work one day

I feel like the elites would want this desu as an excuse to bring in more immigrants

Christ even pajeet dance floors thwy call movie theaters dont look like this.
Granted at least amerifats use restrooms

we're a union theater, pays good but we actually have to pick up the popcorn kinda sucks

Sometimes I piss on the seats at the theater. I did it for that one flick that Kevin Spacey got kicked out of for raping teenage boys or whatever. It wasn't that the movie was bad, it really wasn't, I just had to piss really bad. So I I just let the piss loose all over the back aisle because why the fuck not?

What don't you people understand. If I want my popcorn to go on the floor, it goes on the floor.
fuck off

Attached: flag.jpg (900x900, 116K)

Continued: my theater has those touchless air driers that you stick your hands in, yeah? Pic related. Sometimes I piss in those. I piss all over the vents so when people dry their hands off my piss gets blown onto their hands.

Attached: 4Jyu2xP.jpg (3024x4032, 943K)

Funny, my movie theatre looked the same. The restrooms were even worse. Like as if a pack of niggers invaded the place.

This is becoming a meme. The theater I was in just had people going fucking nuts afterwards. Some dude walked down the steps slowly spilling his drink leaving a trail of soda the whole way. Someone through a bag/box of skittles like a frisbee and they flew all over and bounced like shrapnel. There was other stuff being done too, but the topper was someone just kicking over the garbage can and then even normies were just throwing their garbage on the tipped over trash can in a pile. It started to get big enough that it blocked some people so then they were kicking it out of the way. I don't usually go to the movies, but this was insane. No clue how they're going to clean it up.

Attached: WAGIE-DESTROYER.webm (480x360, 1.02M)

I had a similar experience seeing last night's show. Place looked like a hurricane had hit it by the time the movie ended.

we don't import millions of third worlders a year so we can throw away our own garbage

It is in this moment the rural working class realizes that his life is just as shit as urban working class. It is only propaganda and racism that lets him cling to a false sense of superiority.

L

youtube.com/watch?v=JG_DMHEdz98

INDIA REALLY LOVES MARVEL SHIT, EVEN MORE THAN USA

IMAGINE BEING A SÓIBOI AND A PAKI AT THE SAME TIME

Attached: 1539768351339.jpg (247x260, 10K)

underage b&. only people in high school work at movie theaters

My theater didn't even have a designated shitting aisle. So, naturally, every aisle became a shitting aisle.

We tried that, but the stench the bums left was so bad the customers complained, and it smelled like stale urine for weeks after.

Fuck off wagie. If you hate it so much, just quit and get a better job.
Plenty of zoomers would be happy to replace you.

The real fun begins when you hide open cans of rotten fish around the theater.

Get Chuck to fuck, Sneedy

Based took one econ class poster

Eat shit faggot. we'll never do your job for free

>wasting food just to torture some highschool kid
There are starving kids in Africa right this minute, and you would rather spend money on food that you plan on making a mess with, instead of donating it.

Fuck incels!

>he thinks acted/posed snaps are real

Have sex