Is anyone looking forward to this?

Attached: 77657.jpg (773x1024, 225K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lOO8Um_jmLI
youtube.com/watch?v=ZGqeBGQs_fs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes

Godzilla really doesn’t look like a king under this guy

Funny thing is they made him bigger, and confirmed a bit ago he's now the biggest Godzilla outside of Godzilla Earth just to keep that back and forth with Toho ongoing.

Attached: 553.jpg (951x401, 74K)

Very much so. I'm a bit of a pleb when it comes to Godzilla and these other kiaju. Are there essential viewing for each of these dudes mothra etc.

Looking forward to watching it bomb

watching for /ourgirl/

Attached: sexy_sweater_mothra_by_fallenangel5414_daxbl72-fullview.jpg (900x1136, 128K)

capeshit cuck

Attached: tv and movies poster.jpg (970x600, 295K)

Attached: 1556142150629.png (600x578, 616K)

would you a moth...ra?

That's one of my biggest fears atm.

Attached: Mfw 11.jpg (291x294, 35K)

Don't be afraid

Because it's absolutely happening

Attached: 20190426_214759.jpg (2896x2896, 435K)

FUCK LIZARDS

Attached: 05 King Kong Skull Island.jpg (650x473, 98K)

>Box Office pro
nuclear kek

youtu.be/lOO8Um_jmLI
I really like this.

Attached: 1517539520582.jpg (2446x3250, 802K)

Looks like we'll even be lucky if they release Godzilla vs Kong at this point.
It was fun while it lasted.

Attached: Godzilla crying..gif (444x250, 952K)

Would I!

They've been right more often than you retards

What have they been right about outside of Marvel movies, which any retard from the street can predict?

They'll do Godzilla vs. Kong, but it'll be over after that.

Attached: DLzathSW0AIEfmd.jpg (1080x1080, 216K)

It's my one movie I'm seeing in IMAX, totally stoked for it.

Honestly if you’re new to Godzilla watch the hesei series of movies from the late 80s to 90s. It’s a pretty straightforward continuous plot with all the main monsters

Pick some at random. Tokyo SOS is the only direct sequel where you might want to watch the previous entry first.

I am unbelievable excited for it.

Legendary and Toho declared that they want it to continue. That box office prediction is bullcrap really overestimating Aladdin. It comes at a bad time for live action Disney movies Dumbo is just the beginning (Lion King easily one of the top 4 movies of the year thanks to nostalgiatards but the trend is already getting stale). Thanks to foreign market I'm not one bit scared for Godzilla (but I think it will do better than 2014 in the States as well).

youtube.com/watch?v=ZGqeBGQs_fs

>predictions from 20 days ago by some irrelevant fucks
>people take it as gospel
Why?

Same reason people still use RT as the word of god.

I hope they stick to their word. I meant more that Godzilla vs. Kong is definitely coming out because it's already been filmed. Things may change after that.

Idk, it's just me being paranoid I really hope this film does good just so we can get more.

>which any retard from the street can predict
So you admit you're dumber than any retard from the street

There are plans to continue and to make two Dune movies those are the most declarations and Toho is investing serious money like they're not scared that the series will begin losing money like many times in the past.

>Lion King easily one of the top 4 movies of the year thanks to nostalgiatards
The trailer for it is so ugly. Like, real animals don't look this fucking ugly and unnatural as in that movie.

Heisei fucking sucks you faggot. Showa is the era with the best Godzilla films.

No, you smoothbrain, I'm saying that predicting success of Marvel movies is not a great feat and any retard can do it. That does not give their predictions any credibility.