Trump btfo

Trump btfo
youtu.be/sbrEmlTJd7E

Attached: Screenshot_20190426-193056_YouTube.jpg (1080x600, 211K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rrMBoI6co2c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

NOOO
NOOOOOOOOOOO

>that dog

Attached: 1445695675422.jpg (321x322, 25K)

Why are britcucks so fucking obsessed with American politics still?

Attached: 1556131929839.png (476x416, 159K)

JUST STOP Leave him alone you mean old leftists.

Attached: 1552863464916.jpg (291x344, 15K)

>From the creators of Gnomeo and Juliet

Attached: B A S E D.gif (480x480, 992K)

melania's so hot

Attached: corgi.20190219040708.jpg (900x486, 45K)

Have sex

Fag

Why does computer animation made by anyone but like 2 companies look like shit?

to think some chinese animator has a full nude 3d model of her

Attached: qt.jpg (846x1600, 190K)

hahahaha tiny cheeto hands in 3d

Most of the best CGI studios go out of business even if the movies they work on are big hits, because Hollywood pays them as little as they can get away with despite how much time and money the CGI studio is putting into their work.

The studios that make cheap and fast CGI stick around because they have lower operating cost.

They are like that ex you left who wants to remain friends and you put up with out of politeness and pitty.

based false flagger

Looks decent.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA BRITKEKS THINK THEY CAN BE RIPPIN ON TRUMP THEY'RE GETTING RAPED BY MUSLIMS LMAO

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA BRITKEKS THINK THEY CAN BE RIPPIN ON TRUMP THEY'RE GETTING RAPED BY MUSLIMS LMAO

you wouldnt know anything about that incel lmao

>Ladies and gentlemen, the 45th President of the United States...
>*FARTS LOUDLY*
>Geez Louise, I hear nowadays the President's made out of CHEESE!

Attached: FARTS LOUDLY.png (1440x1280, 1.6M)

brown hands typed this post

Where can you download that model? Patreon people that make lewds gotta get them somewhere

This is literally the plot of Roadside Romeo.

THIS IS LITERALLY THE FUCKING PLOT OF ROADSIDE ROMEO.

0;45 he lounges on the floor and says "Perhaps we could get formally acquainted" in a suggestive voice. It sounds like he's offering to punk-out for protection.

Trump is just legitimately an unlikable cunt tho and it's no wonder his biggest fans are bitter high inhibition incels who vicariously live their power fantasy through him

if you watch interviews with Clinton, Obama and even Bush you can tell they are genuinely very intelligent, very charismatic and very professional, they talk about their time in office with distance and deep understanding of the role they played

in the 2016 election I was pro Trump because he was the lesser evil but he is obviously and objectively terrible president material and an overall miserable human being and far from qualified, and if he hadn't been shoehorned by his millionaire dad he wouldn't have made it far in life, and it's ridiculous that someone like him was able to win the presidency at all, so just lol @ the absolute state of American politics

anyway watch this interview with Bush and Clinton to get an idea of how vastly superior they are in intellect and politics all the way to basic social skills (Bush being considered "dumb" is laughable)

youtube.com/watch?v=rrMBoI6co2c

>he says, without a hint of irony, in a thread where ameriburgers sperg out on some cheap british kids movie nobody has heard of because it contains a 3-second clip where the president is very gently parodied

who watches that shit? is that a made for tv flick?

*record scratch*

...and now he's going Ape!

*the chimpanzee protag and Obama are hooting and throwing feces at each other*

who cares about that poo in loo movie

>I want a smooth talking globalist that makes me feel good while sucking me dry, bombing the word, and maintaining a global system that bennifits the one percent

How does it feel to be such a pleb

Dae Drumpf literally Hitler?

Attached: 1471004359639.png (676x960, 251K)

>Instead, I want a world leader who does all of those exact same things to a greater extent, and who also acts like a 16 year old girl trapped inside the brain of a senile old man
fantastic upgrade