Anyone else think that the mandatory [worthless big bombastic cgi battle] ruined the end of the film...

Anyone else think that the mandatory [worthless big bombastic cgi battle] ruined the end of the film? I've been sick of these scenes ever since AoU.

It would've been so much impactful if The final battle had just stayed Cap, Thor and iron man versus Thanos in a gritty/brutal/intimate fight for the fate of the universe with tony making the ultimate sacrifice and only showing everyone else that's been unsnapped at the funeral rather than Literally everyone coming back for a shoehorned in mediocre battle of new york 4.0 that removes all tension from the final battle

It's also rubbish that cap and tony never have a proper apology/forgiveness moment over Tony's parents and their friendship. Would've been much more fitting to have Cap and tony doing this during tony's last moments rather than pepper and iron boy jr

Attached: faf827678917d198c8d9b10de25f706f1075531d.jpg (600x300, 65K)

no because I don't watch kids movies

100% agree. massive scale battles are usually extremly boring UNLESS you mix them with intimiate fights as you described it.

Thor, Cap + IM ALL OUT everyone giving EVERYTHING they have (INCLUDING Thanos) completely unrestrained maximum brutality would have been so fucking good but nah they went the shitboring OMFG SO MANY SO EPIC route. such a waste of an opportunity.

so brave

If the bad guy doesn't spawn in an army of disposable CGI humanoid goons then characters like Black Widow, Black Panther, Wings Guy and Hawekeye won't have anything to do.

There's a reason it's happened in every single Avengers movie so far.

>Black Widow, Black Panther, Wings Guy and Hawekeye won't have anything to do.
let them fight somewhere else. But give the main big baddy an intimate final fight against the core powerhouses of the team. my god it was right there and they didnt take the 100% winning strat. They even teased it with that 3 men entrance vs thanos before the actual final battled started. it could have been like the final part of naruto vs sasuke where they go back to base forms and basically fight hand to hand brutally until they run out of power.

Yeah, massive scale battles are getting repetitive. But can you honestly tell me whit a straight face that you would be satisfied with a 3v1 battle to end a 22-movie finale? Specially since part 1 had a huge epic battle?

The apology part was the "Do you trust me? - I Do" scene.

could have given thor some final power up where he has to sacrifice his thunder powers or whatever for that final level up to beat thanos. Afterwards he can join depowered the GotG (then the reasoning to step down from the throne would have been more convincing as well)

Much braver to watch another 3D cartoon

Yes, I too watch RLM

>3v1 battle to end a 22-movie finale
yes, fucking perfect. It is not the numbers that count but the stakes, the tension THE BRUTALITY that give such a battle the emotional power it can have. That is e.g. why lethal weapon 4's end fight is so good. it is gritty, they struggle and have to give it all they have to beat jackie chan. WAY better than beating up 123423423432 of random jet lis.

They could've created compelling villians beyond Thanos in his army

such big brain. you should work for nasa or something

this was meant for

>They could've created compelling villians beyond Thanos in his army
yupp, this. such NPC enemies are always boring to watch.

Negro panther coming for aid together with his hilarious army, culture and bald wife completely took me out of this fantasy movie
quite a feat

I'm sorry consuming kids movies has given you an inferiority complex associated with your intelligence

too late, you already showed you stupidity

Not everyone is Harvard material like you, Neil deGrasse Tyson

>It would've been so much impactful if The final battle had just stayed Cap, Thor and iron man versus Thanos in a gritty/brutal/intimate fight for the fate of the universe
Of course. It was already the best part of the movie.

Continue to project

he already was had it, he was fat

Everyone else had been either carpet bombed or used the gauntlet They didn't need to do anything since they'd already been put out of comission.

I honestly would've preffered a small scale all out slugfest. as said

Don't watch him lole