WHERE IS IT

WHERE IS IT

Attached: hitb_2608.jpg (310x182, 15K)

they have to wait for their marvel check to clear first

Stop watching scam channels.

They are looking for another artsy movie to attach to the video.

They'll like it like the manchildren they are. They're honestly the perfect representation of Yea Forums. Pretend to be above it all yet consume all of the garbage and be obsessed with it

They are adults; You can't ask for them to irrationally hate good movies just because said movies are popular, like edgy angsty teenagerd would do.

These foolish brutes enjoy these silly little children's movies. Egad! Such imbeciles will never appreciate the true beauty of an art house film!

>These foolish brutes enjoy these silly little children's movies. Egad! Such imbeciles will never appreciate the true beauty of an art house film!

Attached: harumph!.jpg (303x259, 17K)

reminder that if you're the most hyped for their purple man review, you're not a true RLM fan
a true RLM fan wants them to do more cancer drama reviews

Attached: true art is *blank*.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

probably after they'll finish four more episodes of BoTW

*a true RLM fan wants them to do more ghost related reviews

The fact that these guys are still posted here amazes me. There's really no avoiding it, I've grown up, and Yea Forums simply remains infancy. Look, RLM are the living embodiment of the smug, detached Gen-X ethos. What do I mean by this?

Well, I'd venture to guess none of them has felt a single sincere conviction about anything since childhood. They exist as polyps upon the colon of culture, satiating themselves on the perc9eived failures of others (i.e. "The Man") while adding nothing new to the discourse aside from ironic complaint.

They're a group of insecure, lost, rapidly aging burnouts who silently believe they could do a better job of making films than the professionals in the industry. Yet they lack the ambition and ability to actually enter the very industry they're obsessed with. They choose instead to fuck around and make student film piss-takes well into middle age.

They are awful, awful people. I've met thousands just like them, and the last thing we need is for these people to gain any attention for their navel gazing.

Please, Yea Forums, do not aspire to become anything like these people. Theirs is a lonely and pathetic road leading to depression and a life devoid of real purpose.

I hope they disappear and their disaffected followers stop subsidizing their lifestyle. Perhaps that would force them to do something productive with themselves.

Attached: 1517192138795.jpg (1280x720, 882K)

OMG OMG MY FRIEND SIMULATOR!

YOU HACK FRAUDS! I NEEED MY KINO FIX OF CAPESHIT REVIEW CONSUME CONSUME CONSUME!!!!

WHERE MY FELLOW REDDITLETTER BROS AT????

shut up they're funny

>replying to pasta

SO. MUCH. THIS,

NEXT THEY'LL BE SAYING PLAYING OUR SWITCH IN PUBLIC IS '''CRINGE'''. UGH, LET US ENJOY OUR MEDIA IN PEACE!

cringe
go cry about your parents' divorce and cut youself somewhere else

I told you a thousand times Aids Moby you're not welcomed here

Kindly take your soiboi ass to Reddit

>So, Jay, what did you think of Marvel Presents Endgame Starring Captain Marvel of the Marvel Cinematic Universe?
>I thought it was convoluted time travel nonsense that exists only to catalog better but still convoluted time travel movies.
>I actually thought it was a really good end to the story. Some problems, but for what it is, I was impressed.
>Well, I didn't hate it...

>Mike: I loved it then again, I'm a marvel shill
>stares at the camera
>Jay: It was alright I guess, did they really need time travel? How'd Captain Marvel find Tony? Isn't Thanos hundreds of years old why does 5 years make such a difference?
>Mike: I'd reccomend it
>Jay: I'd agree with that
>Oh hey mr Plinket look we got this VCR
>Proceeds to drop it

there spoiled

it says it right there you fucking idiot, it's half in the bag. the other half is obviously outside of the bag but still close by given the other half's location, for fuck's sake Yea Forums grows more retarded by the second

NEW VIDEO IS OUT FOR PATREONS
It's a re;view of the Andy Griffith Show.

I'm guessing they didn't go to see it on release day so they are either watching it now or filming/editing the review

they've made several movies themselves though, they're just shit lol. lame pasta.

Up your butt and around the corner.

>I've grown up
>still posts on Yea Forums

Attached: 1555736738628.jpg (500x375, 50K)

I can't stop farting

This

space cop is in the image attached to the pasta

This is some tasty pasta my friend. One day maybe these sheeple will awaken.

Attached: 1550686485907.gif (500x281, 668K)