You talkan to me?

>You talkan to me?
>You talkan to my bread?

Attached: Denirolul.png (1120x1030, 1.12M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=83Otkp4yU6w
youtu.be/AZH8uE37voA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is he a cuck?

Why do so many Trump haters end up JUSTing?

>You talkan to me? I don't see anyone else since I'm so tall here

Attached: DeNiroShoeTall.jpg (565x960, 151K)

Attached: DeNiro.jpg (970x582, 91K)

Attached: Denirowife.png (649x1005, 576K)

Attached: DeniroWeinstein.jpg (880x1024, 107K)

>O-ok harvey ill do whatever you say please dont lean on me

Who does he think he's fooling? This is so sad.

>drumpppfff lives rent free in his head
>Mutt.Yer a mutt. A lousy stinkin mutt
>whilst having a brood of little Jussie Smolletseses with a nigress having all the sex appeal of Sam Kinison's corpse
>now environmentally consciously private jetting off to the Caliphate of Bong to do a baked goods commercial
>his face in 2020

Attached: asscannotevencheckum.jpg (840x811, 198K)

Fucking kek

>F-F...Fuck Drumpf..... *sobbing*

Attached: denirosad.jpg (300x168, 5K)

Take it easy on the memes, you sound like a faggot

Good, fuck De Niro. Cunt acts like Trump is the devil while giving hundreds of thousands to the Israeli army. I'm glad he's JUSTing.

someone please throw a loaf of bread at him

I hate this fucking cunt. I just finished watching based Can't Pay? We'll Take It Away! and every other commercial was DeNiro shilling some shitty car called a niro.

he needs to pay alimony

your mom is a meme

Sounds like somebody got offended..
>Robert De Niro showed he can still be a “Raging Bull” Thursday as he had a meltdown outside a Manhattan courthouse, screaming at his driver for not showing up at the right place.

Attached: deniro-meltdown.jpg (618x410, 61K)

Fucking Warburtons got Stallone to shill their bread too.

Robert, da fuck are ya doing, you stay with your own kind.

Warburtons is shit loaf

de Niro had de Jungle Fever back in de Seventies
where you been man?

American's move bread

Warburtons is objectively the best mass produced bread brand.

*teleports behind u*

Attached: 51J1nH9vTlL.jpg (293x500, 45K)

I just can't really feel sorry for him. Literally all this shit is his fault. I used to like him when I was a kid but it couldn't possibly be more different now.

youtube.com/watch?v=83Otkp4yU6w
>WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU

Attached: deniro-divorcecourt.jpg (1200x800, 105K)

youtu.be/AZH8uE37voA
B&R or C&B?

The actor was introducing an HBO documentary about the legendary Harlem venue — which doesn’t contain a single reference to President Trump — but nonetheless, he ranted for the millionth time about the prez.

“Every time I set foot in this hall of art and entertainment I can feel its incredible history,” De Niro said before a screening of “The Apollo.” “In these disturbing times when the administration is promoting divisiveness, and racism, by being here tonight we are making a statement that we reject it.”

Attached: Denirocry.jpg (619x399, 26K)

Beautiful...Each one of his sons could easily be an actor

Attached: Denirofamily.jpg (634x852, 107K)

>implying deniro isn't in on it

Attached: 7788ee4ba4d994a9062c83216c43f6a2457a6052e1080dfc6fa5d70e50e0e673.jpg (255x192, 10K)

>called warburtons bread
>not hiring patrick warburton as your spokesman
fuck up of the century

Attached: patrick_warburton1.jpg (550x833, 57K)

he's a big guy

Trump and people who hate him are all living in YOUR head rent-free.

He's probably filming, so they just won't film his feet. Still, its sad but its not like he's walking around like that in public.

when I was skiing in Park City during Sundance a hotel employee told me she was a massive cunt

#LearnToCode based boy
and get some sex

What a nice guy. Do you think he screamed at those kids he raped, too?

Holy shit. Three sons and not one of them had inherited any of his features. There is no way they are his.

for you

>YOU LISTEN TO ME...FUCK DRUMPF

Attached: Deniro2.jpg (600x500, 216K)

>How to ruin your genes

Attached: images.jpeg.jpg (327x450, 26K)

For shoe

HA HA HA HA THIS NIGGA MARRIED LAURENCE FISHBURN HA HA HA

el goblino

God those kids have the word "mutt" written all over their faces

Kek

lolol

Wonder is Mexican now tho

those are eric andre's kids

> money = resources

> resources = improvement

> improvement = NOT MARRYING A FUCKING NIGGER

and why not impregnate her a bunch of times?

the guy doesnt even care about his career, the most iconic scene he did on the last 20 years was being cought jerking of on a bad comedy.

They will never know their Italian side. They will grow up hating "whitey" and being your stereotypical black guy.

and that's a good thing!!!

I love that shit.

and it's beautiful

Attached: Elliot+De+Niro+Robert+De+Niro+Family+Enjoying+DOchpFhYkrNl.jpg (441x594, 89K)

>summarize DeNiro's life
>f-f-faggot

Coal.....toll.....something......niggers.

he's shilling for bread. of course he's a cuck. alimony to a hideous bongo wife and his autism ridden manlet mulattos doesnt pay itself.

Attached: 1440637390398.gif (388x356, 2.17M)

Go away, Buzzfeed.

What in the hell is wrong with boomers

>Literally cucked his wife

Attached: eric-andre.jpg (300x300, 23K)

>Tfw your own children can't stand in as a younger version of yourself with slight CGI modification to highlight a flashback in a film or a possible biopic

Attached: rs_1024x759-140818122529-1024-jack-ray-nicholson.ls.81814_copy.jpg (1024x759, 87K)

White bread is for fatties. Seeded wholemeal is where its at

>it's a /pol/ thread episode

Attached: 0.jpg (761x720, 193K)

>describe Deniro's life choices
>it is all /pol/'s fault!

lmao

/pol/ was behind all of this

>DON'T YOU GET IT. DON'T YOU SEE?!

Attached: PepeSilva.png (512x384, 394K)

Scott Eastwood is a shitty actor thi

Not him but nigger be real. Its a '/pol/ laughs at someone who's career has been shit for a while because he made fun of my favourite politician' episode. His pic is appropriate because its beyond boring at this point.
>inb4 tranny or some other equally witty and not at all stale (pun intended) meme response
I dont follow politics at all but I like Trump because he's a funny fucker.

he really is. like zero charisma, he clearly thinks that the pedigree will do all the work.

but the little nigger would be better on a remake of barbershop or blanket man? i doubt.

damn right, the difference is one side (the anti trump people) is permanently traumatized since 2016, the trump supporters are just enjoying the show

Oh shit I thought his kid was Trevor Noah this whole time wtf.

Of course he is. The comparison was about familiarities with their fathers in which DeNiro's kids don't.

It appears /pol/ is living in your head rent free. Not all of us that feed of Trumps haters are lovers of Trump. Some of us just love the hypocrisy and just deserts.

Etennat Brock Sampson?

>Shilling white bread as a statement against his black whore ex-wife
Based.

Damn. Hos son looks like hed make a killer joker. Reminds me of the killing joke cover.

Attached: genius.jpg (1000x750, 53K)

Go and fuck yourself lad

Didn't know men paid the toll too

I said /pol/ because the other guy mentioned him, they also obsess over kind of like SJWs except /pol/ love him like he's some rockstar and see him as incapable of doing no wrong and they think he's like, lituurallly hitler.
Also
>rent free
I said no stale meme responses.

Fucking leeches man

if you think pol/ unconditionally loves Trump, perhaps you could lurk the board a bit, you would be surprised
many people categorized as pol/ and previously the "alt right" are not unconditional Trump fans; he is a neo Democratic and adroitly fluid policy wise
Rather, we despise the Democratic/ Hillary political machine, the encroachment of a massive welfare nanny state, the socially enforced political correctness of the left, etal
It's merely an added bonus that Trump drives leftists batty
Ok? No memes there my man

Attached: veryfunnytbh.gif (480x270, 1.45M)

tl;dr go to /pol/

save thread and read during your next dilation session
Wala

wake me up

Attached: 1556288790571.png (706x435, 705K)

This is not the place for the /pol/ cry babies. THIS IS TV

Attached: 1524720852159.jpg (1139x1091, 172K)

>Cuck your own gene pool with monkey genes
>She boon leavs you and takes half your money

What a loser not at all an alpha male like Donald Trump.

>another example of women being bloodsucking leeches.

>B-b-but..Drumpf..Did this to us. It was his divisiveness

Attached: robert-deniro.jpg (618x410, 67K)

I would bet a large amount of cash you smell of sweat, pickles, walmart extra strength skin lotion, and sadness

>any other day
>rich guy's life is ruined by his wife divorcing him and taking everything
>but in this thread, because the woman happens to be black
>the issue is somehow the race and not the fact that women are homewreckers when it comes to divorce and that marriage/divorce laws are extremely

>any other day
>rich guy's life is ruined by his wife divorcing him and taking everything
>but in this case, because the woman happens to be black, surrenly the issue is about race and not the fact that women are homewreckers when it comes to divorce and that marriage/divorce laws are extremely fucked
you faggots lose your focus on the source of the issue as soon as you can twist something into /pol/related garbage, /pol/ is the most successful subversion there is.

I'm honestly sick of politics and all of this culture war bullshit to even want to bother going to /pol/ in all honesty. I'd rather just stay ignorant to it all. I just assumed /pol/ loves him unanimously because he's made the left go mental and you've always got to rout for "your team" nowadays.

/pol/ is just tumblr for incels now. back when the board was libertarian and supporting Ron Paul, they spoke truth, did actual discussions and the board was comfy. now it's filled with /r/the_donald jew supporters pretending to be edgy and focusing only on identity politics, memes and twitter shitposts and not realizing the same things they shit on, they do on their own but just from the other side.

this.
>be /pol/
>pretend to be nazi
>support the biggest israeli puppet there is

Attached: 1530912325788.png (570x299, 40K)

Italians are pathetic.

tldr, have sex
> muh pol/ is one person
no sex for you fat boy

Where the hell do I get pure /sleazeball/ yellow tinted eyeglasses like based Jacky boy?

Not sunglasses. Eye glasses.

dios mio...

What?