Why do people pay for Netflix?

>in college
>talk to this guy I recently met
>ask him if he watches a certain show (normie talk)
>he says he only watches netflix series and his been a subscriber for a long time
>I listen with a huge grin and then reply "you're joking right, you do know you can watch series for free in 1080res nowadays" and then laugh my ass off
>after that day he never talked to me again and avoided me like the plague
How dumb do you have to be to subcribe to Netflix or any similar platform anyway? And also they also promote and create the most degenerate Jewish shows and movies that you could ever ask for and these idiots pay for it

Attached: l04he.jpg (399x385, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/tubadsouza/status/1120406452756189184?s=21
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Convenience for tech illiterate people.

Attached: 1453780959516.png (646x595, 115K)

Fuck you dumb third-worlder

>these idiots pay for it
Sorry I like to support people whose product I consume. Fuck off poorfag.

>calling other people poor when you bootlick billion dollar companies

>"well first you need to get yourself on a private tracker it's pretty simple especially if you're a fucking autist like me hehe and then you just have to sit around and wait for it to download"
You're a faggot

Even in this day and age there are countless public torrent sites, hell there is an entire board with magnet links But whatever, keep paying the netflix tax.

Tbh if you share it with a lot of people it’s worth it. Any other situation and you should pirate.

Attached: 495AF79D-729E-43A6-8CA4-537A5233126F.jpg (750x996, 566K)

>>after that day he never talked to me again and avoided me like the plague

kek. Cratering relationships with people you don't care about is hilarious if they are minor ones. Definitely do it if you can, gets harder as an adult.

is this real?

>I listen with a huge grin and then reply "you're joking right, you do know you can watch series for free in 1080res nowadays" and then laugh my ass off
>after that day he never talked to me again and avoided me like the plague

Autism: The post

You think you are being smart for telling them that but I'm telling you that normies are wired differently - all they heard from that conversation is that you don't have Netflix and that you are mean, therefore you are weird.

It doesn't get any more deep than that. I worked as an RN and all the other workers (mostly women) would talk about was Netflix movies/tv shows/documentaries and then when it came time for a new capeshit movies these Staceys would pretend they liked superheroes all along. These absolute NPCs were probably listening to emo music and watching shitty rom coms in 2008 when the first Iron Man came out and thought those who were super into superheroes were lame, yet, a decade later they all are about Iron man and the latest Netflix documentary.

"Hide your power level" is not a meme, it's literally what you have to do to interact with NPCs these days.

twitter.com/tubadsouza/status/1120406452756189184?s=21
Yaasss

Attached: 7910B872-7431-4DB6-97DB-52D1D2E19804.jpg (750x1048, 338K)

>>I listen with a huge grin and then reply "you're joking right, you do know you can watch series for free in 1080res nowadays" and then laugh my ass off>after that day he never talked to me again and avoided me like the plague

To the logical august brain, you made perfect sense. To the emotional, empathising normie brain, you were attacking him and bringing him down and trying to make him feel stupid because you hate him because you're mean.

>yeah man Netflix makes some pretty good shows! I've watched a few of them on torrent sites because I'm a cheap bastard lol.

If you'd responded in the above fashion, you would have conveyed the same information (that you get Netflix shows for free, albeit with a bit more effort) and you wouldn't have unnecessarily burned a bridge with someone
As another poster said, hiding your lower level isn't a meme

Imagine paying for jewish propaganda made which promotes your people's destruction TOP KEK

Yeah more than paying for something i can get for free, I wouldn't want to fund and reward creators of degenerate content. It's all about LGBT and feminist crap. Digusting.

Because I can just turn a device on and browse through the offerings and never have to worry about things not working. I've done the whole download a show then watch it later thing. I've watched shows on the computer screen. I've used Kodi addons that attempt to mimic Netflix's ease of use but none come close. I have no problem paying for the convenience. I make enough money to spend it on things I want to enjoy without hassle.

Just as dumb as someone that takes pride in pirating media.

>$10.23 has been deposited into your account

I netflix because I'm too lazy to torrent and too lazy to put it on a USB to plug into my tv. That's TWO things I need to get off my ass to do. With Netflix, you just sit and start watching. Also, I like subtitles on and Netflix movies already have them and properly synced

And then I wonder why even after I see all the shit going on in Europe and in the US and wonder why no one does anything, well you unironically answered my question

>all the shit going on
I haven't seen anything go on except for in the news, which embellishes every story for ratings. Nothing more is happening now than ever before. What happenings have you experienced first-hand?