Predict their endgame reactions

predict their endgame reactions

Attached: rlm.jpg (1280x720, 169K)

Like I give shit enough to watch 40 minutes of these fat washed up hacks and their loser friends """review""" Marvel presents Quipshit #4786. I'd have more respect if they cared enough to not go low effort and review Hellboy or Dumbo or something. I'd say High Life but they humiliate themselves when talking about anything other than a blockbuster or genre trash.

>On the 5 years later melancholy setup scenes: "I really liked that stuff I wanted more of that"

Mike will say it was fine for what it is. Jay will latch onto some aspect of the film and say it should;ve been more like that.

mike cries in happiness and thus begins his descent into old age mushbrain

Holy fuck dude you sound so deep.

Jay: It was okay
Mike: If you like superhero movies then you should probably watch this. Also I like the parts that were schlocky. It reminded me of Star Trek.
Rich Evans: *annoying reddit laugh*

>I don't know Mike, I didn't like it
>I guess it was overly long, and a little bloated, but I really enjoyed it
>ME TOO MIKE!

They will like it, I think that's obvious

Tepid endorsement. Jay will be disappointed by how they fix things and Mike will like it because it's total schlock.

>I loved it, it was everything I hoped it to be

K I N O

Attached: 1548671589668.jpg (2560x1920, 345K)

Probably this, it's hard to complain at something that isn't completely broken but they probably won't rate it as high as infinity war, which was a pleasant surprise.

Overall positive but lukewarm compared to Infinity War. Will complain that it's too self referential and relying too heavily on fan service. Will probably say that they don't really care about where the franchise is gonna go from here because it feels like a conckusion.

they'll like it but not as much as infinity war, that subverted expectations in a not retarded way, this is the fanservice heavy movie a lot of people were expecting infinity war to be.

They will say the big CGI end fight was ok.

It'll be a Nerd Crew video instead of hitb

unironically agree with you, fag
your asshole sounds deep

They're going to love it and cash that Disney check.

Only Jay disliked Captain Marvel and that was the only time any of them disliked a Marvel Studios movie in a HitB.

>Mike loved it because capeshit has destroyed his brain and he'll love the quips
>Rich loved it because he's a tasteless follower but he's going to try and seem like he has a real opinion by trying to poke holes in the time travel stuff, only to then say "Whatever who cares the movie was great anyway"
>Jay thought it was ok but won't stand up to Mike and Rich and will basically just back up whatever they say

face it bros, the laughing meme man is the true comedy of this show

>I would suck a dick to never ever review capeshit again.
>That's right mike.

weird that rich was somehow able to come up with his own opinions on his show precorded, and was the alpha relative to jack. don't hate the meme man even though he has stupid political opinions and occasionally tips his fedora.

>occasionally tips his fedora.

*previously recorded