Chloe Moretz to star in Tom & Jerry live action movie

collider.com/chloe-grace-moretz-tom-and-jerry-movie/

>Chloë Grace Moretz is in final negotiations to star in Warner Bros.’ live-action/animated hybrid movie Tom and Jerry, Collider has exclusively learned.

Attached: moreto.png (640x1136, 1.47M)

Is this why she's always lifting?

Attached: spike.png (293x462, 30K)

>spike
was literally gonna make the same post

Attached: tomjerryfridge.jpg (300x250, 69K)

>Tom & Jerry live action movie
thats going to be some brutal shit

so was I.

She plays the fridge Jerry hides under

no.. NOOOOO!!! Can these god damn jews not leave a fucking thing untouched?! They have to defile T&J too?!

Who will play Mammy Two Shoes? For me it’s Della Reese.

lol

Nig momma

Attached: 2E08EA3600000578-0-image-m-6_1446454854888.jpg (634x664, 120K)

I'd still frick that fridge. Wish there were leaks.

T&J was always a shitty ripoff of Looney Tunes. Fuck them and fuck Bob Clampett too while I’m at it. Shit sucks.

If they go the hand drawn root a la Mary Poppins Returns and the new Space Jam movie it can only be a matter of time before a studio takes one last punt at a western 2D animation.

Tom and jerry has already had multiple modern adaptations that were meh at best. Worst case scenario its another garfield movie and we will forget it happened.

>shitty ripoff of looney tunes
Bitch please, looney tunes cannot hold a candle to war era T&J

She will hopefully play the role of the womans legs who gives out to Tom :^)

Attached: 1556158008084.jpg (2300x1600, 1.25M)

Well that’s a shitty turn for her career

How she keep getting roles? She's never had a hit this decade and constant flops

Will she be playing the fridge?

I was gonna go find a scene of Tom and Jerry where a refrigerater was present to make a joke aboitu Chloe being a fridge but then i got sad thinking about how she used to be cute and normally proportioned and wondered why she grew to be so weirdly shaped and just plain unattractive. I made me really sad because she had talent, and i thought and hoped she would be a big movie star but now shes on track to do Lifetime movies and getting fat like Nikki Blonsky; "hi this is Chloe Grace Moretz from Kick ass remember me?" Sigh...i dunno bros she was supposed to make it

Attached: e3eab90f5a7fdfe92dcf393a853494c4.jpg (670x1171, 52K)

post ogre chloe

Tom and Jerry was the shittiest of cartoons. Oh wow, the cat tried to get the mouse and instead got slapstick back. Repeat to the clapping of giddy retards

Only faggots liked it. Change my mind.

Pro tip: you cant

Why are zoomers so arrogant?

well 8 yr old me was a massive faggot, so I agree

Tom did literally nothing wrong, ever.

It always irritated me that Jerry is such a smug cunt, getting away with everything, when it's Tom's home and he's just a little invading rodent fuck. Much like Jews.

Attached: 13760297894244.jpg (560x800, 44K)

Puberty was extremely unkind to her. Maybe she has undescended testicles.

that, the dog or pristine figg

Attached: octtomjerry0425_0.jpg (1500x1273, 1.28M)