hatekillfuck
fuck
fuck
marry
fuck

honestly id fuck all of them

this desu, even the baldy

Keep Liz and Zoe, kill the rest

Can anyone explain why they would do this? The male audience for capeshit is much larger than the female one. Do they really think pandering will somehow get women to buy their shit?

When Captain Marvel shows up at the end and gets the gauntlet from Spiderman, he says to her "I don't know how you're going to get through all that". Then Scarlet Witch shows up and says "Don't worry", followed by Okoye who says "She has help"

Then all of the badass superwomen of the MCU show up around them and start to push forward.

So effing rad.

At their core, people understand that men are where their bread is buttered, but everyone wants to be a good person and to be accepted by womenfolk, so they keep pretending that appealing to them first and foremost is profitable.

Although, given how much female pandering capeflicks like Aquaman and Captain Marvel made, it's not as if they're wrong.

Based

Don't forget how they basically didn't even help Carol that much because she's fucking broken and she just blitzed through Thanos' troops anyway.

>so effing cringe
FIFY

If they don't introduce Wolverine and the rest of the X-Men, Deadpool, Cable, Daredevil, Silver Surfer, Punisher, Ghost Rider, The Fantastic 4, Adam Warlock, Luke Cage, Moon Knight, Iron Fist, She-Hulk, Narmor, and other heavy hitter Marvel characters to replace the ones we lost in this film, this stage four will fall flat on its face. This is without even mentioning all the Marvel villains they need to introduce.

There's no star power left in the MCU. The Guardians are the last ones with worthwhile stories to tell, and they can only milk the Black Panther stuff for a couple more movies.

Aren't one of these dead

Widow's dead, dipshit.

Cap Marvel
Dr. Strange
Black Panther
Spider-Man
Scarlet Witch
War Machine
Cap Falcon

there's your New Avengers.

Best girl next to Mantis and Scarlet Witch coming through

Attached: DAEBAF31-88C4-4C73-9C85-A377ACDD14DB.jpg (620x413, 20K)

change scarjo for valkirie, and add black panther and black captain america, and cute spiderman twink

>She's got help.

White men utterly and forever BTFO.

I honestly wouldn't mind this because it at least CM looks better this way.

Honestly stole the show.

Why does she always seem so mad, why can't she smile

>ywn have a stoic, autistic cyborg GF who could kill you and kill herself
Why live

Black Widow and Gamora are permanently dead

I asked a girl and she likes the picture. Have sex.

>Rad
>Not hot fucking garbage

The Muslims can't take over fast enough

Unironically yes please. Except black widow because she's boring as ballz

I thought It's implied the "new" Gamora is still alive, that's why quill was searching for her at the end - basically gonna be the driving point of guardians 3 most likely

She's really cute, glad she's not dead desu

This makes my penis into the BIG PENIS

Attached: Avengers With Vaginas.webm (954x400, 2.94M)

KILL
GAS
FUCK
MARRY
HANG

>"I don't know how you're going to get through all that"
>"don't worry"
>"she has help"
>10 seconds later, captain mary sue is a mile ahead of them having just flown through all the badguys

Epic moment can't wait to get the poster of that super forced shot of them all. My wife's boyfriend said he'd get me it.

Kill
Fuck
Marry
Kill
Kill

what did Mantis even do?

she looks much better with the short haircut

They never focused on her, but you can see her in the background putting giant alien monsters to sleep

Attached: Swap.webm (954x400, 2.91M)

Why would they do something that they aren't? You already outraged over this bait?

>it doesn't work and she also doesn't just FTL it to the van like she did it in space
Fuck this movie

NOW THIS IS THE CRINGE-KINO I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR

be cute.

Isn't Gamorra a villian in the pre-movies comics?

Did your theatre give this a standing ovation anons?

ha, never even noticed. She even does a little "come at me" arm gesture. What a QT.

>fails and needs a white man to finish the job

Does MCU Mantis even know kung-fu like the comic version? Her constant combat posing makes me feel like she does, but we never see her fight anyone physically.

these flicks never needed any star power whatsoever
RDJ was the only recognizable face, and he was almost forgotten by the time paramount made the first ironman. everyone else were literally who's that became famous only because of marvel stuff

And yet Captain Marvel still outsold most of them lmao.

Every time I'm at the cinema I remember to thank the gods above that british filmgoers watch movies together in silence, save for the odd chuckle or screams, and then orderly leave the theater, unlike people in the united states of clapping-when-the-plane-lands who go fucking apeshit.

No, half the theatre laughed and the rest either stayed silent or groaned.

with padded numbers and charities raising money for the movie

>she also doesn't just FTL it to the van
Fast travel doesn't work if there are enemies nearby.

>just straight up kills alternate version of herself because she won't stop being a bitch
based

>Alternative version doesn't just put on the gauntlet and become Ruler of the Universe
Immersion ruined to be honest.

Remove Larson

>fify

Attached: 1554981389848.jpg (480x640, 12K)

Not even lying. My theatre was probably 40% women last night. I was sitting all around girls between 16-25. Towards the middle more we’re more dudes

How many were mad that they turned Thor into a fat gamer and then into a heavy metal bass player?

same, I honestly couldn't handle the shit I see in those reaction videos, I'd understand if they were all taken from screenings full of specially selected turbonerds, but fuck that for a regular audience.

What happened to Bucky, why the fuck would Flying Black Man be Cap over him

He's a Soviet Assassin.

Fyi, the nfl draft was on last night. That's a huge deal for dudes....And in my theatre it was overwhelmingly dudes.

Falcon is a cool dude, was never a notorious master assassin that was accused of bombing the UN and importantly wants to still fight the good fight.

Bucky was happy being retired in Wakanda until Thanos happened and he was forced to equip his new arm and gun. He's a man out of time and not the hero the world needs.

Because it was the PC Olympics and not a movie.

yep.
Original Gamora and Vision are permanent cause they died b4 the click

only the gay dudes

>no Wasp no buy

I unironically think Larson is a good actress and hot as fuck, even with her dyke haircut, so it's really annoying that her character is so fucking shit.

Short hair really suits her.

Maybe the rise of mutants will be because of all the people who were dusted coming back with activated x-genes are something.

I became so white and male that I watched the movie without paying. They need to target low IQ females as they can't get my money anymore.

Honestly, making all the main characters hot chicks would be the one way to get me interested in this franchise.

>hot chicks
That's problematic. They will just start casting uggos like the Star Wars gook.

>Widow is literally dead

You honestly think people are gonna stop going to see marvel movies if they don't pull the big names out of the bag? I remember on the run up to guardians people were like "what the fuck is this shit who the fuck are these people is that a talking tree and a raccoon?" and yet low and behold everyone went to go see it and it was a hit. If they can make two Antman films that are pretty decent and pull profit, then at this point they could pull fucking ANYONE out of their ass and people will think "ah, but it's marvel so it will be good".
Adam Warlock was pretty much confirmed in GotG2's end credit scene, and they've already said they want to do X-men stuff since they now own the rights, but if your saying marvel is at any risk of fucking up in by not immediately hitting the more well known characters then you've had your head in the sand for years now.

Widow is dead and can't come back.

I was at the IMAX in London and while everyone clapped for all the other heroes coming back when this moment happened there was dead silence, hilarious.

born to fuck

>low IQ females
so it makes even less sense, if they want low iq females audience more hot guys is the way to go

Nothing, like Okoye, they're just for the forced diversity scene. You know, isntead of them fighting organically alongside the rest of the Avengers, they have to be together in one gurl power image

For god's sake, almost none of them know each other

Nobody did that in my cinema, at most we got a few gasps and one particularly loud laugh when Thor first appeared from some nigress with dreads down to her knees

kill
kill
kill
kill
kill

>no wasp
where is hope van dyne

She shows up but doesn't do anything significant.

In fact her most valuable shot is her calling Captain America "Cap2 over the radio and then Antman gives her a smug smirk because she bust his balls for him calling him Cap in Antman 2 like they're best buddies

Yeah it’s not like Sam was Cap in the comics or anything

I’m female and I watch for the men. I hate women, I especially hate Mary Sue bitches and cunts like zendaya playing redheads. I want yaoi love stories, beautiful men, no women.

Thank god Mantis is there to clear a path for her!

High IQ females watch it for the men, because they’re the ones who enjoy male beauty without the retardant cults of feminism and ((diversity)) eating their brains.

Nope. The Evil Gamorra got dusted at the end. Even tough she stopped being good for a bit she's still technically Evil and died in Tonys snap

See She put that massive alien thing they unleashed to sleep

Its called A-team op

This.

Don't talk shit about Mantis. She is literally best girl.

Attached: Mantis_AIW_Profile.jpg (2000x2864, 773K)

Lol roastie

>Okoye
No, but Okoye is actually shown during that scene swinging her spear around and kicking ass. Mantis just disappears.

Name literally one (1) thing she even did in this movie.

The way her antennae come up out of her forehead looks terrible. No idea why they went with this design.

Based and rationalpilled

Black Widow is dead bro
If they do another Black Widow movie it will probably be a prequel, a spy thriller of Natasha before she joined SHIELD or working for Shield before the Avengers assembled

>Somehow a nigger and a chinkroach who can't fly or aid in any way were essential to this totally believable scene.

Captain Marvel would be 200ft (and travelling) away from the Negress before said negrees even engaged with her first opponent.

fpbp

pls no bully

Attached: IMG_2671.jpg (421x365, 33K)

Fox Force Five?

Attached: 13c7192e20cba7f40cbbf7f54b165882[1].jpg (736x902, 161K)

I just saw this movie and during this scene it was silent and I legit let out a big bust of laughter and a bunch of other dudes started doing the same thing it was anfuckig cringe forced scene dude.

Attached: FE930585-C00A-4C67-83A4-7829C0DB20BB.jpg (680x500, 41K)

have you even watched the movies and seen what shit she's gone through?

IRL: Being a chink-insect
In the films: Being an insect

No but everyone reacted when Captain Murrca had the hammer. Fuckin' epic

Attached: 55ad90bcdd08952d2d8b48a7.png (917x667, 1.16M)

It can't compare to being told that baseball isn't a game for girls.

My theater was full of applause for moments like the title card, the hammer, spiderman.... but not a peep for the grrrl power scenes

>Name literally one (1) thing she even did in this movie.
Looked cute.

Kill
Fuck
Fuck marry
Fuck marry
Fuck kill

the mouse thinks white men are all but guaranteed as a market, so if feminism and woke pandering can get them the shitskin female demographic, so be it
its not like the white nerds are gonna get their capeshit dopamine hits anywhere else

my dick would never be the same
kill
fuck
fuck
marry
torture for years then kill

nope.
every one in my theater yelled when cap got the hammer and laughed when thor said, 'i knew it'.
but the real moment was when antman busted out huge and then punched the fuck outta space whale. everyone lost their shit.

no no no...

kill
fuck marry
rape
sell

Physically cringed when the all gurl squad destroyed the evil male army

based rostie, an homo kiss for you

Why rape zoedana she already eats white men desu
Also what's a 360?
>not breeding the nigress to get hot mixed daughters to breed with your Chad sons

two are dead

fuck
fuck
fuck
fuck
fuck
I'm so lonely

I got a boner
Scarlet was qt and I like stronk women.
Only bad characters female was was Valkyrie and brie foot fungus captain toe cheese
Rest where actually pretty cute desu
Movie had much bigger issues like horrible editing bad acting bad writing bad cinematography terrible logic and stupid concepts
>DURR time travel works the way it does because it does don't question it also bttf sucks

Is there any Marvel fan ever that has said "I love the female nog from Black Panther!"

Who the actual fuck cares about that character?

I don't mind Scartlet Witch, the rest, ehhh....they really need to get more creative with their powers. Scar Witch can do so much fucking more, and they keep pussying out on her powers. She also completely forgets about Quicksilver.

Yep, they all get the D

Hug
Hug
Hug
Hug
Hug

>cucky still shooting with a little assault rifle whilst Cap and Thor flatten these massive fucking aliens
what is even the point of this character?

Stature when

Attached: Cassandra_Lang.jpg (1249x1920, 429K)

The funny thing is it wouldn't have been so fucking blatant if they hadn't crowbarred in the useless characters no-one cares about like Pepper, Mantis, Wasp etc.. They managed to slip it in IW without people noticing, because they only used 3 important characters.

Put a beast to sleep

>Black Widow
You haven't even seen the movie, have you?

There's nothing to suggest she knows kung-fu, unless she learnt it off-screen between GOTG 2 and IW. She was basically just a servant girl until the end of GOTG 2.

>characters no-one cares about like...Mantis
Shut your fucking face

god I wish that were me

Attached: 125607-143127-stature.jpg (400x690, 130K)

Bucky is like your shitty cousin who's a massive fuck-up but everyone has to be nice to him because he's family. Falcon at least has a solid track record of being a dependable soldier. Also, Busky is another old guy, so making him Cap doesn't really fit with the whole "passing the torth" vibe. Also, the Winter Solider is a much cooler persona than Falcon, so if one of them had to give up their existing persona to become the new Cap it's better they lose Falcon.

>Whole point of the fight is to not let Thanos get the gauntlet
>Captain Cunt decides to fly directly towards him while holding it

>her calling Captain America "Cap2 over the radio and then Antman gives her a smug smirk because she bust his balls for him calling him Cap in Antman 2 like they're best buddies
Fuck, am I going to have to remember tiny little shitty details from every single MCU movie to be able to get Endgame at all?

People like Black Panther I guess? Also, she had some of the least bad quips in IW.

nod respectfully towards
nod respectfully towards
nod respectfully towards
nod respectfully towards
nod respectfully towards

God why the fuck does have to play a robot who sounds like she smokes 10 packs a day. She such a cute natirally

Attached: karen-gillan-nebula.jpg (1200x900, 926K)

not sure whats cringier, this or black captain america. why do all movies feel a need to have a political agenda now??

3pbp

Because not every character needs to be fucking fanservice.
I welcome this. My problem with some franchises like Street Fighter is that every fucking character has to be a hot skimpily-dressed super bombshell going into combat with a piece of cloth held together with dental floss.
Don't get me wrong I love a hot female and eye candy but it gets old when they're ALL like that.

Attached: StreetFighterV-Crop.jpg (850x511, 182K)

based

Fuck Fuck Ignore Fuck Kill

Marriage is for faggots

You forgot Captain NEGRO with the power of kneeling to the flag.

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Fuck Jannies 六四天安門事件 Tony dies 天安門大屠殺 Black Widow dies 反右派鬥爭 Thanos dies 大躍進政策 Bruce is Professor Hulk 文化大革命 Thor Joins The Guardians 人權 Paid Shills 民運 Captain Marvel Saves Everyone 自由 Thanos Comes Back From The Future 獨立 Tony's Nanite Armor Steals Stones 多黨制 Fuck Niggers 台灣 臺灣 Sneed 中華民國 Spider-Man Is Useless 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Cap Goes To Live In The Past 達賴喇嘛 法輪功 Thanos Plans To Reform Entire Universe 新疆維吾爾自治區 The 4channel Autonomous Domain 諾貝爾和平獎 Fuck Discord Tranny Jannies 劉暁波 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Wowie Zowie 劉曉波动态网自由门

sure thing roastie

閉嘴

t. gay

it was really awkward when the whole theater was silent except for like 5 girls during this scene

Based

huh? no?

Half of those are dead already.

I’m still sad about Nat.

marry all of them

In Infinity War Mantis was more useful against Thanos than Iron Man.

Like I said I LIKE hot women and scantily clad fanservice girls but at some point it gets to being too much, there's gotta be some serious warrior girls thrown in there too as well as the girls wearing impractical skimpy armor.

I LIKE scantily clad women and fanservice but not EVERY character needs to be fanservice.
Also going into battle with the most impractical tiny g-string held together with dental floss instead of something practical yet still sexy kind of seems retarded

Fine by me as long as they keep pushing out good stories

fuck several times in a dungeon, kill if runs
fuck milf mommy
fuck because why not, green is exotic
fuck and marry because the only one who can still bear children
fuck too, dick dont see color

doble KILL for me

you're a disgrace man

Row behind me someone mocked it by saying Girl Power. Then the 2 stranger dudes beside me, who both gave me 1/3 of their gummies/salted nuts before the movie began, said Flower Power in a more hush but laughing tone.

scarlet witch had the best cleavage in endgame holy shit, like 10 seconds of just her tits pushing up when she was fighting against thanos

scarjo will never beat her avengers/IM2 look but she looked okay in parts of endgame with her long hair

Good man

I think getting hit in the face would be less on the nose than this.

The idiot next to me couldn't stop squealing the entire sequence

Why didn't you jam your dick in their mouth?

redpilled

>no aoe mass sleeping spell
>doesn't turn space whale on other space whales
>doesn't amplify rage in Hulk while keeping him tethered to sanity
Wasted writing, she deserved better

Attached: 1513647549401.jpg (884x902, 295K)

why would cpt mary sue even need a team? She's absurdly op.

If I'd had pretty much my entire body broken down and replaced with mechanical parts by a man who claimed to love me as a daughter but clearly and openly preferred my sister throughout our lives, I'd be pretty pissed off too.

Marry
Fuck
Fuck
Marry
Kill

everyone cheered at that scene.. it was the cringiest shit i have ever seen. they're shoving it down our throats.. disgusting

In Phase 4 the Nu Avengers will start off ass...

- Dr. Strange
- Black Panther
- Hulk
- Spider-Man
- Valkyrie
- Falcon
- Scarlet Witch
- Captain Marvel

Whoever is on Earth and hasn't retired(at least temporarily.)

Strange will be leader..
BP will be second in command
Captain Marvel third

forgot Ant-Man and Wasp.

hotter bald desu

fpbp

I was disappointed by the lack of autism at my theater. Only moments that stood out to me of people clapping were Spiderman arriving and Cap wielding the hammer

What's with comic books/cartoons and giant women

Attached: 1549810971218.jpg (960x670, 183K)

Rescue Pepper is OP as fuck in that fight