How did capeshit get so popular?

Nerds are the new chads
Now you get mocked if you don't watch capeshit
Worst timeline

Attached: 1551743103715.gif (800x800, 230K)

Other urls found in this thread:

uk.reuters.com/article/health-testosterone-levels-dc/mens-testosterone-levels-declined-in-last-20-years-idUKKIM16976320061031
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wtf I'm based now

Hollywood conglomerated so much that there are fewer big studio releases than ever

>How did capeshit get so popular?
Men's testosterone levels declined in last 20 years
uk.reuters.com/article/health-testosterone-levels-dc/mens-testosterone-levels-declined-in-last-20-years-idUKKIM16976320061031

/thread

Attached: 41.jpg (1131x782, 365K)

Don’t worry all the Muhammeds running around will get those levels raised

They want chads that appropriate nerd culture.

Something had to fill the void when James Cameron decided to go and fuck off for like 10 years after Avatar's box office tsunami

Serious question. Why are the vast consumers of capeshit people who are in their mid 20s to 30s? What about nerd culture makes it so attractive to them?

Blade
Spiderman one (sucks)
Batman Keaton
Dark Knight Nolan
Punisher
fist Xmen
first Iron Man

They had a few good movies and then it got out of hand

You say this like enjoying superheroes is a distinctly feminine trait.

what caused the decline?

>Nerds are the new chads

lol no incel

Attached: Merchant Jew.png (507x658, 211K)

>What about nerd culture makes it so attractive to them?
80s Heavy Metal and Progressive Rock culture
90s black gang culture and drug anarchy
2000s Gay hipster culture
2010s Nerd culture
2020s 3rd Reich

Attached: beta anime sex mind control memes.jpg (888x499, 173K)

>got made fun of at work for saying i never got into marvel movies
>they said it was because i never have anyone to watch them with
>mfw its true

Attached: i648gmqsk74y.png (645x1260, 440K)

Appeals to kids between 5 and 20.
Appeals to numales between 20 and 35.
Appeals to families.
Appeals to nerd culture enthusiasts.
Appeals to women who want attention from nerds.
Appeals to literally anyone who wants to put their thoughts/review/reaction online for other people to view/read about.
Is a significant part of our cultural zeitgeist thus appealing to everyone out there who feels a lonely longing to belong to culture, any culture.
Aggressive marketing.

Because 21st century society is boring, sterile, and devoid of any conflict or tension.
People crave distractions, shiny bright lights and explosions in times like these where you now have megacorporations like Amazon delivering hand soap and toilet paper to the homes of millions of people.
If WW3 happened or was right around the corner, then capeshit would be seen as 'tasteless' and 'inappropriate'.

>Spiderman one (sucks)

Attached: 1525274205591.png (1228x1150, 191K)

Everybody wanting to be different and individual so they apply themselves to the counter culture 'lol so geeky' etc. Now there's more people doing that than not. It will swing the other again soon. It's already happened with music - it's cool to like pop now

>appealing to everyone out there who feels a lonely longing to belong to culture, any culture.
That hits hard

Attached: mike drink.gif (360x270, 2.27M)

this

Only capeshit movies

If you actually read comics, you're a nerd

>Now you get mocked if you don't watch capeshit

maybe on the internet
most people in real life forget these movies pretty quickly even if they "like" them.

that's usually the age group with the most disposable income, they're the biggest consumers of most things, you just notice it with capeshit more because you're obsessed with it too.

>Nerds are the new chads
Nerds, faggots, and feminists are the only ones still gullible enough to throw money at the kikes in hollywoodland.

No one cares about the characters or story.
Going to the theater is a social activity in of itself. They just want to enter a big dark room with snacks where they're allowed to scream and holler to their heart's content without being asked to leave by staff or security.

>in the US

wow it's literally nothing

>Now you get mocked if you don't watch capeshit
Nice try mouseshill.
But seriously, these movies are just fast food junk. Don't watch them, you are doing your brain a favor.

the decline in testosterone is mostly in white men

Attached: tenor.gif (498x385, 2.34M)

It's unironically confusing and annoying.

When I was a kid I was made fun of for being into comic books, fantasy, and scifi. Now that I'm an adult I'm made fun of for not being into them. What the hell happened?

Attached: sadfrog confused.png (612x491, 98K)

Appeals to kids, appeals to adults who gre up with superheroes who now gwt to watch them made with all the modern CGI and massive budgets.

Simple As.

>Capeshit fans
>CHADS
You're a huge faggot, the kind of faggot who thinks they're chads.

capeshit. weren't you paying attention?

I don't know, but I fucking hate it.

why are you asking if brainless action movies are popular?

Attached: 1548144326321.gif (360x360, 2.46M)