PRICE HIKES ACROSS ALL STREAMING SERVICES AND PAYCUCKS DON'T CARE

>all streaming services have had price hikes
>even Youtube TV is now $50 a month
>more price hikes will come in the coming years.
>you will have to pay for more streaming services as they arrive
>he literally thinks Disney+ will not raise their price from $7.99
>someday, you will literally be paying over $100 on multiple bills just for entertainment

Why does Yea Forums keep paying bills for streaming services that keep raising their prices?

Don't you know you can download all this content for free with the internet connection you already pay for?

Attached: 1556034306436.png (1243x699, 76K)

>>someday, you will literally be paying over $100 on multiple bills just for entertainment
Or I'll just pay for the ones that interest me the most.

>buying cars
>not just getting all the cars you want for free

Attached: car pirating.jpg (980x654, 315K)

>tfw don't even noticed that they raise their prices because I pirate all my media

Lmao retard paypigs keep paying.

Attached: smug tuxedo pepe.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Exactly this.

Attached: pepe2.jpg (225x225, 9K)

How to pirate tv netflix bra i need help bra tell me im poor as fuk im literally stop esting some days because i want to watch Breaking bad prro

install gentu

omg 5 dollars

1. Imagine being poor.
2. Imagine wanting to watch Netshits.
3. Imagine pirating Netshits.

If i can pay it i will. That's why i have a job.

because for people who make a discernable income, the upcharge is completely negligible

>all streaming services have had price hikes

It hints of collusion to prevent the customers from having the ability to shop around in response to one or two of them doing it.

This is the inherent flaw of capitalism. Infinite exponential growth cannot be maintained and at some point some new technology will come to replace streaming services, most likely something illegal which will radically challenge the status quo until jews and shareholders send their lawyers and grease the pockets of politicians in order to protect their interests until it either cripples the competion or they find a way take over- with low prices at first until we arrive at the current situation. Rinse and repeat. Yay for human greed and the jews for doing their absolute best to expitdite the corruption from behind the scenes.

Get plex media server and host your own netflix faggots.

economics 101: capitalism needs competition to thrive, or it doesn't work.

This shit's not competition, and quite the opposite it looks like a fucking cartel is in place.

>That's why i have a job.
wow user you're so cool for spending your money on free shit

wow user you're so cool for stealing shit

Attached: 1529765420015.png (1018x763, 14K)

>stealing
copying

this

>he cant Netflix and chill
Lmao incel

you don't even have netflix, neet

I dont need to pay for it, I can just pirate their content.
that way I don't have to pay 15 bucks a month for this trash.

>he doesn't download cars

Attached: d0f708b6fad81d8162fe62a4ecb77c779c4e3f895524c3af42b559f632ee1e8c.jpg (409x393, 19K)

good. that's what you should do.

Hulu has live tv options do I can watch my sports teams
Prime has shipping trashy horror movies to stream
Those two combined are $70
I’ve decided to cut Netflix because they offer no incentives and usually have the same movies and some shows that the other two have
Only Mormons use it as background noise anyway

>Ctrl + f
>"inflation"
>0/0
This board is retarded

damn thats $840 a year and $8400 in 10 years.
if you wouldn't waste your money on things you can have for free you could retire earlier from wagecucking.

Attached: 1506726790422.jpg (568x479, 221K)

My parents pay for it

Who cares about inflation. It's just been an excuse to fuck over people and charge more for shit. Meanwhile wages have barely gone up in relation to the cost increase on everything

I get a 3% raise literally every year at work even if I'm the least productive person in the office. Maybe you should get a real job.

i spend my money on whatever the fuck i want. Keep beggin money to your parents useless scumfuck neet

Prime is $110 a year and is more than just streaming. The savings in not paying 2 day shipping more than make up the price, all the random movies are a bonus.

I pay for HBO just to watch True Detective, Game of Thrones and Deadwood movie this month

Afterwards Ill probably cancel it, unless Watchmen is really good

Why unlike cable TV/internet is there no package deals? Foxtel is better value apart from the ads

I would if i could get away with it

>inflation from 2007 up until now isn't even 25%
>Netflix prices increase by more than 50%
Such is the life of a paycuck.

>30k $ physical object that needs maintenance and fuel
>5 $ trip to the cinema

Totally same thing dude.

>not understanding that wages have stagnated since the 60s

I guarantee i employ and pay people more than you make. Go read a newspaper before trying to debunk statistically verified economic data with your brainlet nigger tier anecdote

>went from 8 dollars to 16 dollars
Oh no I guess I cant afford food this month

Just means piracy will make a big come back. Back in the 1990s everybody I know pirated TV and movies with their own at-home recording setups, a couple stole cable too. This started to fall off as streaming services emerged. They were very cheap to start out, and convenient.

You take away the cheap cost and the convenience and these guys will stop paying and just go back to pirating. I already have for most things.

>netflix now costs $12.99
>this is a terrifying price hike

I hope you're just a neet pretending, it's sad if you're actually that poor.

>3% raise
That is the standard employee retention raise. It's calculated to be just enough to stimulate the animal part of your brain that likes rewards, but not meaningful enough to cost the company anything. You're basically a hamster on a wheel being given the occasional pellet and think you're climbing the ladder.

My last raise was 65% and came with a huge promotion and bump in benefits as part of completing a 2 year contract. My raise this year will probably be around 30% based on performance.

Enjoy your hamster wheel.

>wasting money means you’re rich
yikes

>carelessly spending money on shit you don't need

Stay middle class.

you'll figure it out

Attached: 1555531923218.jpg (788x685, 89K)

Imagine being this much of a good goy.

you only spend money on food and shelter, nothing else? but then how are you able to shitpost here?

Conspicuous consumption just for the sake of signalling your status is a trite middle class obsession and is why the nouveau riche never stay upper class. I spend money on things that actually matter, you spend money on things just to show that you have a lot of money. Or at least what you think is a lot of money.

I have a dad dick.

Why pay anything at all?

>I
disregarded, no one wants to hear about your shit life faggot

imagine ever paying for any goods or services like a cuck, IMAGINE!

Because my skin is white.

>paying a service to watch movies
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
BIG FUCKING KEK

Attached: hdd-storage-tower-5-bay.jpg (470x433, 46K)

Imagine being so poor a couple of dollars make you seeth

Attached: 1446920710658.jpg (549x549, 62K)

I had so much fun building my movie server with my dad.

capitalism sucks balls

>mfw the last thing i paid for entertainment was medieval 2 in 2005

I dont torrent but my gfs son downloads movies I ask him, burns them on a dvd and I thank him with 5 bucks as a reward.

I knew the elites were up to no good. That’s how they got all their money, by pirating movies! Damnit the secret has been right in front of us the whole time.

>he has to get ALL the services

I think the actual reason is that you're an idiot.

Literally this.

>even Youtube TV is now $50 a month
It added popular channels like Discovery,Food Network, HGTV, and TLC.
One account can be shared with others. 3 streams can occur at one time. The others need to bring a device to your place once every 3 months.

Fuck Google. Fuck cable. Exploit this.

>paying for movies

this right here most people would break the law if they could get away with it

I still stand to save a bunch of money while using streaming services. I own 9 houses and was paying close to 3000 a month on direct TV because I like to have all the channels at all my houses. I recently upgraded my 29 TVs to all be smart TVs and now I just stream from all of them.