It just won't be the same without Iron Man and Captain America anymore. What the fuck are they going to do now?

It just won't be the same without Iron Man and Captain America anymore. What the fuck are they going to do now?

Attached: F3A11B9AEF164D2FB3346472F95007C3.jpg (480x360, 17K)

reboot and recast.

It just won't be the same without Robert Downey Jr. and Chris Evans anymore. What the fuck are they going to do now?

>caring about superhero movies
>claims to be 18+

Attached: file.png (417x364, 161K)

spoilers :>(

Did you see the post about spoilers you dumb retard autist??? Holy shit you're fucking worthless.

This and people will eat it up.

Kys

Start fresh. There are other good actors

get fucked, nerd

Didn't Spidey join the Guardians?

haven't seen the movie, but given the comics they are likely gonna replace Tony with a daughter and cap will be replaced with Captain Marvel and his black friend, the future is looking diverse and female.

They could have had at least 2 or 3 good new Captain America movies if Bucky became the new cap.

Who'd watch a Falcon America movie? Literally no one

kill yourself

Kill the rest of white male cast and make movies great again! #yassqueen #diversity

Funny how everyone talks about those 2 being gone. But barely anything about Black Widow.

They'll be fine, it'll be fine. Bob Iger is totally missing the boat by leaving.

thats because she was a character of literally no value.

Widow never had her own movie, she was never that much of an important character compared to the rest of the cast.

Speaking of her, wasn't she getting here own movie? Or maybe I fell for fake news.

Kill yourself basedcuck faggot.

Black Widow and Hawkeye really look like a comic relief compared to other gods/superhumans etc, i mean Black widow is in these movies just to put her huge masturbator fanboys in the cinema seats.

They are taking it to space. Cosmic Marvel blows away anything that may have happened on Earth.

Well Chris Evans can be turned into a young lad via fixingf the van. I just don't want them to

She is, but it's a prequel. Her origin story. A little too late I'm afraid. Don't expect it to flop, but will probably not make too much money.

So, did Steve spent 70 years pretending to be a normal 1940s human just because "muh dance with Peggy"? And if he didn't want to prevent events that would happen he knew about so to not alter the timeline why didn't he just danced with Peggy then fuck off back to the present then?

I honestly wonder what will happen to the MCU. They have good characters for new movies, but damn two big powerhouses are gone.

Have sex

>caring about capeshit

I would, Anthony Mackie is based.

A couple more movies with Spider-Man and that's basically all they can do. What other superheros can they even introduce in Phase 4 that isn't a literal who?

It’s pretty much over for straight white men in the Marvel universe. Spider-Man is literally gay and it’s been 3 years and we still haven’t heard any news on Dr. Strange 2.

>did Steve spent 70 years pretending to be a normal 1940s human just because "muh dance with Peggy"?

No, Steve spent 70 years pretending to be a normal 1940s human just because "having sex every single night for 70 years with Peggy"?

He went back to the 70s, not the 40s

Based steve.

Attached: dfa275ce7a4052fd1668956ff1ee89d0.jpg (1271x1920, 171K)

user...WHAT THE FUCK?

With the rules of time travel shown in this movie, the old cap being there at the end means he was always in the past (as changes in the past don't affect the present but create a new timeline).
So when cap goes back in time he's actually having a threesome with Peggy and himself every single night for 70 years.

No, reverse Satan. 1000 years old boomer joined the (As)Guardians.

Attached: 1556256526197.jpg (529x585, 156K)

>What the fuck are they going to do now?

Ride it into the dirt, once the main premise has already reached its legitimate climax, a la Star Wars, X-Files or Breaking Bad.

Attached: 1483946592619.png (700x775, 908K)