Lets hear it for the most based GOAT in the MCU

Lets hear it for the most based GOAT in the MCU

Attached: 28105ceb0143f59149c4d2217ac79344[1].png (500x650, 619K)

perfect wife material

Does she have a real pusy?

>hire the most attractive actress in the MCU
>have her play a character that requires her to be painted blue and covered in all kinds of special effect makeup
they didn't think this through

>when a side antagonist character from a movie franchise which by default has a vast as big as the Avengers films has more development and personality than the new lead of the MCU
Why did it have to be Captain Fungus? There are so many better female characters in the MCU but they had to choose Marvel Sue?

She does. She keeps it in a jar, to reminder her what it was like to be able to orgasm.

Why did they show her hand melting from the force field around the power stone? War Machine saw it happen, but apparently did not get alarmed when the Nebula that came back had a normal hand. Not to mention she came back significantly later than he did. Did I miss something?

>he doesn't like blue alien android girls

Going forward the adventures of Thor and friends will be the only thing worth watching

I don't understand why people think captain marvel is a strong character and nebula isn't.

Nebula has to overcome a lot of struggles and adversity.

Captain marvel is like the character maxed out at the start because of cheat codes. Wow so strong and brave huh?

What's wrong with these people?

She came back at exactly the same time, due to the way the time travel works all the Avengers left at the same time and arrived at the same time ~5 seconds later, even though they were personally gone for different lengths of time

I cant explain the arm though

SJWs and feminists lack critical thinking, integrity, and basic intelligence. not surprising that they gravitate to the most OP shallow characters

Did Tony Stark fuck her while they were stuck on that ship?

I still would

I think the arm was to help identify that she's not 2014 Nebula

She's exemplary for Marvel's utter incompetence at writing women. There is a lot to be said about Michael Bay's unapologetically hormonal approach to direction, which turned a, by Hollywood standards, not particularly good looking, greasy brunette like Megan Fox into a sex symbol. Bay's approach to blockbuster film making is a blatantly adoloscent one, visual storytelling through the lense of someone in touch with his inner teenage boy.

You take Marvel's women in comparison, defeminized and desexualized, they don't appeal to an audience with the mindset of a teenage boy but that of a pre-teen one. The kind who thinks girls are lame and gross, unless they look and act exactly like boys. That's what she presents and what Captaion Marvel presents and what Black Widow presents. Rather than sexual character, or even character at all, they are action figures, smooth skin where real people have genitalia, bereft even of the smirking action hero bravado that their actual male characters have. The only female characters actually allowed to be feminine are the token love interests of male heroes. It's a deeply juvenile way, not only to approach gender politics, but also to approach film making in general. Turning characters into nondistinct action figure to be mashed together by a six year old boy.

Attached: rotf9.png (1917x803, 2.6M)

It's a very depressing type of film making, for a very depressing type of audience. Made for a generation of deeply alienated men who never knew the loving touch of a woman and would very much like to believe that they don't see its appeal. A type of man who isn't sexist, or at the very least doesn't think of themselves as such, yet don't appreciate women, not really. They respect them, the way you respect a teacher or a service worker, but they are ashamed of their own longing for love and romance and, indeed, sex.

The type of person who turns reactionary sooner or later and who will always long to be like the heroes of the MCU, attractive, hunky blonde men (and some token minorities, of course) who always have a witty one liner on their tongue and whose sense of "bravery" and "brotherhood" replaces all, or at the very least most, sexual desire.

Attached: rotf.png (1919x803, 2.35M)

You done writing your fucking essay yet?

No, she's equipped with a fleshlight that can alter its tightness, wetness, and includes many functions that make it better than the real thing.

>tfw no autistic cyborg humanoid alien waifu with tight pusy

Based

Cringe

This is the boldest smefaging i've ever seen