Tfw my friends tried to guilt me into going to endgame with them because it would be a "historic moment for movies"

>tfw my friends tried to guilt me into going to endgame with them because it would be a "historic moment for movies"
This isn't just a leddit problem anymore, it's an actual sickness.

Attached: 1496984255183.png (1106x1012, 728K)

Your friends want to hang out with you and you think theyre trying to guilt you into seeing a movie. Fucking autist

I see a trannie partner on your horizon.

>Friends want to hang out
>Say they are sick for wanting to hang out
Wow

The real problem is having friends with shit tastes. If I was friends with anyone that gave the tiniest shit about the MCU I’d drop them.

Go with your friends faggot.
Are you that pathetic that you would rather be seen as "cool" on 4channel than hang out with your mates?

But my friends are still my friends even after I told them no thanks. You're the autist if you get butthurt over someone declining one offer to hangout.

Just go see it with them. They are your friends

Lynch your friends

Fuck them. Don't give your money to the mouse.

Like 99% of the population likes marvel movies though

You know that most people who watch capeshit are only doing it to hang out with friends.
Noone thinks about it as quality entertainment.
So just go you fag.

>talks shit about his friends behind their backs on Yea Forums
you sound like a huge faggot

I don’t think he’s butthurt, I think he’s saying you turned down a chance to hang out with your friends and then ran online to rant about it like you’re superior to them to a bunch of strangers. Which not only makes you the autist but also makes me think you don’t even have friends

>two lines of text
>rant
Are you retarded? And I still love them obviously, I just take issue with them considering endgame to be a historical moment for movies.

>"historic moment for movies"

The fucked-up part is there are millions of mindless sheep that truely believe that

Attached: 1401893947952.jpg (367x347, 141K)

>all the faggots are talking about it
>Yea Forums is 70% capeshit
it is somewhat historic at least

This movie may make $4 billion and its already #5 on the IMDB top 250. Its truly groundbreaking

People with autism often have problems with social, emotional and communication skills. They might repeat certain behaviors and might not want change in their daily activities.

What if I want to see it just so I can be critical of it without just copying other peoples complaints, also its the only new movie out this week and I'm bored. Am I sick?

Oh damn. It will only make as much as the last one will because the non-capeshit casual is NOT gonna go back and sit through 22 movies so he isn't lost.

The market for it is only as big as the ones who have been following it all along.

Attached: peekaboo_3ef209_640992.jpg (491x408, 24K)

>hang out
>beep boop cannot compute social-gain interaction program without corporate entertainment product

Then how come everyone i know doesn't give two shits about them? Am i the 1%?

He is better than them, everyone who doesn't like children's movies made by the mouse is a better person than the losers who go see capeshit movies.

What a shitty friend [you are]