Why is Younger Cap stronger than current Cap...

Why is Younger Cap stronger than current Cap? He fought some bigger and nastier treats since back then he should be A LOT stronger

Attached: 1556284622162.webm (716x300, 2.88M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uxkr4wS7XqY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Did this bother anyone else?

This isn't dragon ball the fights probably made him weaker

This. He's older.

Punished old cap has a lower average dps but has access to better specials

Young Cap wanted to hurt him

No, because sane people don't let capeshit keep them up at night.

Current Cap hadnt fought in 5 years so he was rusty. Younger Cap was shown training in Avengers

But he fought so many things since then, he even held pretty good against Thanos in IW. He should've been able to win this one not lose easily
Also he JUST came and was prepared for it while younger cap was battle worn

Old cap spent 5 years doing group terapy, while the others were in space adventures

And the new cap has just finished fighting alien space robot dudes while old cap has JUST jumped back in time and hasn't fought anything.
Shouldn't young cap be tired?

>Why Is younger, non hurt Cap stronger than future Cap that got shot half a dozen times?

Gee I don't know, user. It's almost like bullets do things to your body.

Young Cap thought he was fighting Loki and was giving it his all, current Cap was fighting reluctantly.

Because he got BLACKED

Fair enough, I shall accept this response.

Why is slightly younger Thanos with a big knife stronger, dumber, more sadistic and cruel than Thanos with the full power of the Infinity Gauntlet?

Attached: thanos.jpg (1400x700, 157K)

you were a stubborn edgelord too when you wete young

Young cap thinks he's fighting an enemy, Loki.

Old cap knows he's fighting himself.

That mentality makes a difference.

IW Thanos wanted to save the galaxy and din' want to do needless killings he was "the good guy" to him.
Endgame Thanos realized there are faults in his way of thinking and now just wants to destroy everything.

I liked that A LOT

Attached: 1549609374399.jpg (1445x1966, 410K)

Also like to add that while Young Cap thought it's Loki, Present Cap ofc will hold back enough to not injure his younger version because this Young Cap had to fight future wars in that parallel universe.

>he doesn't know about the Infinity +1 Knife

I accept my faulty way of thinking and you're correct anons, thank you for civilized responses to my question.

Attached: 1547854523826.gif (540x304, 1.5M)

Making white men strong hurts niggers feelings

No, because it's a comic book movie.

It wouldn't be as dumb, except they established in Winter Soldier that 2014 Steve is like a hundred times better at hand-to-hand than 2012 Steve because of his SHIELD training

Thanks in IW was so casual about his quest he took off his armor, all his fights we're purely for fun. Nearly losing the glove and throwing a meteor was the only time he was fighting seriously then. 2014 Thanos does not have the glove and as such is fighting with all he has.

>this isn’t dragon ball

Au contraire, my capeshit gobbling retard friend.

This
And this

Why the fuck do people keep saying this? Did we watch the same movie? Older Cap won the fight

I fight treats all the time but they win every battle

>Thanks
The most dreaded mark of a phoneposter

dumb anime poster

Watch the webm OP posted user.
Young cap had him overpowered easily and would've snapped him if Old Cap didn't surprise him with info young cap wasn't expecting.

He watched everything Nebula saw, saw he wins then saw they dont accept only half. If he did nothing his death would serve no purpose as he'd be dead and the snap undone.

And? In case you didn't notice they landed in different positions. Maybe old cap landed harder you dumbass.

Got this figure a month ago while on a school trip to Germany, just came back from the movie and realized this is his Endgame armor and sword, have we seen this in Infinity War?

I think it's pretty cool

Attached: IMG_20190426_171424.jpg (3168x4224, 2.34M)

This isnt dragon ballz, faggot zoomers. Kys

What part of this isnt Dragon Ball z dont you get? Are you retarded, or just retarded?

>he thinks Dragon Ball is more zoomer than MCU

older cap forgot to rebuff before the raid and didnt equip max dps gear set
younger cap had all the proper party buffs running with gear more suitable for said encounter resulting in higher dmg sustain

No worries. I think people just got used to the idea of one timeline tine travel.

That's why they James Rhodes was mindblown when it was explained to him that they are not going to time travel like the way it was done in Star Trek, After Time, Bill and Ted, etc

Also Peggy in the original timeline married a guy Cap saved before, she literally said

> "That was a difficult winter. A blizzard had trapped half our battalion behind the German line. Steve... Captain Rogers, he fought his way through a HYDRA blockade that had pinned our allies down for months. He saved over a thousand men, including the man who would... who would become my husband as it turned out."

Capatain America did marry Peggy but in a different timeline. It only looked like he's waiting in the bench = same timeline but its NOT correct, he mustve appeared nearby after the 5 seconds, it is still near the time machine anyway, just as how Clint was right outside the van instead of appearing inside it. The important thing is he had the Pym particles.

Being called a zoomed is a insult no matter how young you are. Just like ,you're a faggot, but do youbsuvk dicks? Probably but who knows.

and after all the stress after those 5 years, hell yeah

>zoomed
fuck off phoneposter

what makes you think one is stronger than the other?

current cap wants to avoid a fight, interfere as little as possible, is there for a mission, doesn't want to hurt himself, only wants to escape, wants to get away with as little damage as possible, knows he is fighting himself, needs to get to meet back up with tony, needs to escape back to his time with the stone, knows fighting himself (someone who is as strong and skilled as him) is a waste of time because of how long it could last, knows cap could call in backup and more resources therefore destroying the whole plan, etc...

young cap believes he has found loki disguised, and will do anything necessary to capture him/fight him/win etc.

How did the bald women ( forgot name ) know that Dr Strange is going to come to her in 5 years?

>how did the universe's most powerful and enigmatic wizard who also owns the Time Stone know about some future shit
gee we'll never figure that one out

But did she ever mention that she knew about Strange coming and predict other stuff in Doctor Strange movie?

The Virgin Cap gets his ass beat trying to protect causality

The Chad Nebula literally straight up fucking kills herself from the past and then somehow continues to exist

She actually did. She knew she would die and that Strange would become the new sorcerer supreme

For such a massive epic movie Stan Lee's cameo was underwhelming

How in the flying fuck did they return all of the stones to the past, am I missing something

They didn't. Who gives a shit about the past?

older cap has aids from those support groups

But Banner said he'll return it so that THAT timeline doesn't go rogue and get fucked up

When did they explicitly say that?

wow. that was pathetic.

Not only that, but Older Cap has had more combat training and modern martial arts training that young cap hasn't even heard of yet.

It's explained that they can go to the past and not fuck their timeline up because their past already happened, but instead they just make a new timeline that fucks up others.
It's probably the nicest time travel rules ever made and just turns it into a giant trolly question.

He watched himself die, he's more motivated and taking the Avengers as a threat more seriously.

Cap did in the end retard

did you miss captain america and his ending? he went on a mission to return the stones. they didn't show it, i imagine cause they could make a movie about it if they want.

young thanos didn't go through the journey that made him the mature thanos in Infinity War. Having to sacrifice gamora for the soul stone made him humble even in victory. the way he treats scarlett witch in infinity war and endgame is a good example of the differences in each.

young cap fights to protect his country and the world
current cap wants to give up on fighting for its country

But how did he return the stones that aren't on Earth. He doesn't have a space ship.

he did not want to hurt himself you low iq nigger

he called the eagles

He had the space stone to teleport with

Just turn your brain off.

But it's not really him. It's a version of him from another timeline.

Cappo wasn't explained all the shit Ancient One told Banner. the guy doesn't even understand a single shit of what Banner, Lang and specially Stark said about time travel. He's just following banner's advice of "don't kill yourself or hurt yourself in the past"

Was he really that retarded to think people wouldn't be upset? End game just had a poor nonsensical plot

why?
he's just a human with some stronger muscles
his strength caps out at about 10x the human limit
Thor, Hulk, and Iron Man should be getting stronger every movie though
though Iron Man seemed like he was getting weaker and having less fire power every movie until Infinity Wars

(and I was completely underwhelmed with the nanobots magic bs, there was so many levels of technology advancement they could have put in between the previous suit and self repairing transforming gay nano magic shit)

Attached: 0_f16d.jpg (975x1500, 342K)

Endgame is what they use as an example when describing a cash grab.

Younger Cap is fresh off the battlefield. Older Cap hasn't fought like that in years.

>muh time travel plot
>time to watch vsauce explain time travel of my new favorite movie
>i'm going to tell my coworkers to show how smart i am
>reminds me of reddit and memey

Attached: 1552580382747.gif (413x243, 51K)

And how did he come back to the Earth to live with the girl then?

The space stone.

Which stays on Earth.

I mean he has all 6 stones. Once he returns to the old timeline, he can just use them to wish them back to their original locations.

young cap was a virgin. old cap had sex

He returned the space stone last since it was on earth

I thought Cap would get his own suit when Tony handed him the reactor before he passes out.

What did Cap do with that time's Cap? How did he explain it?

He used the mind stone to wipe their encounter from past Cap's mind like it never happened

He posted valid reason, while you just shitpost. Fuck off, moron.

old cap barely does jack shit other than pencil pusher stuff for 5 straight years. compare that to young cap which is at his prime and has been consistently training and getting ready for battles everyday.

You are using anime logic on a western movie
being older = being weaker here

"It's the infinity stones!"
Is that the answer to every plot hole?

You're right, like for example Young Cap WAS JUST fighting the enemies from the Avengers 1 movie while Old Cap came rested

Yes

Young cap fought for Murica. NuCap fights for the ((( insert )))

he probably thought time travel was just impossible without the stones

He is older by like 10 years, isn't he? And even then he is still in his prime.

Russo bros miss the chance to homage this
fucking faggots

Attached: cap-v-cap-hed.jpg (1200x600, 354K)

Lmao this looks like complete garbage. All that shitty glass smashing just to have more things flying on screen.
How the hell do people like this?

This actually makes sense cap is the one who gets all the extra pym parts, and they just made him teleport back further away for cinematic effect and feels which i cant fault them for

they homaged the hail hydra panel, that's good enough

Whether they did or didn't doesn't really matter when you consider that he's had an extra 11 years of training.

Cap literally doesn't get tired. He recovers from fatigue in seconds

Up until that point Future Cap hasn't fought any serious threat in 5 years. He's rusty. A1 Cap had just finished BTFO'ing the NY threat and was far from Rusty. Makes sense he would beat FC.

the rear naked choke shot looks prime for inserting the laughing Chris meme.

Best quality camrip?

Attached: lulu.gif (379x387, 229K)

Just go to the cinema cheap fuck this is literally the biggest movie in the last 20 years
You're a tool if you don't wanna go because ""muh Yea Forums said it's bad and for kids"

It just seems to me that future Cap made a bad move trying to grab the scepter from the floor, and past Cap exploited it by putting him in a chokehold.

Frigga and the Ancient One know about the time travel stuff, they could have helped Cap in each time period

Pym particles teleport you across space and time. He can pop into the exact moment needed and leave immediately.

what about the stuff that got fucked up, like Loki disappearing from New York?

Attached: 1539360874970.jpg (550x550, 60K)

Who the HECK is that

Attached: ed.jpg (1280x536, 111K)

>The Chad Nebula literally straight up fucking kills herself from the past
other way around
she shot her future self after she tried to target gamorra

kid from iron man 3

wait disregard that I'm retarded (but so is 95% of this movie)

Now explain to me how God is both one and the father, the son and holy ghost.

>Just go to the cinema cheap fuck
lolno

Attached: 1551863085560.gif (360x360, 2.46M)

Why didn't Steve have sex with his older self? Wouldn't it be the best sex you have ever had?

Who wrote this?

lol
the kid from Minnesota in iron man 3 with the potato gun

Underrated post

until cap fucks up the timeline by staying and it sticks instead of branching.

but... you are being cheap

cool with the antisemitism, user

>XxX_M4D_7174N_XxX has joined the server

Except he did, dumbass. Literally the whole plot of the movie was going back and getting the stones HE DESTROYED. How was he to expect them to have means to time travel, since anything that isn’t the time stone hasn’t shown up anywhere else in the universe?

I swear to god, Yea Forums doesn’t watch what they shitpost about.

It's terrible writing and that's all it is

With who? Black Widow?

>Yea Forumsfaggot DESTROYED by logic and reason

Attached: 84E58DE5-67BF-4662-B655-8DB3EABABF69.jpg (296x231, 16K)

For everyone here shitting on capeshit, there are a ton of people who cannot follow a fucking movie or simple logic and go out of their way to make inconsistencies in their head.

I assumed that because young cap thought he was loki he went all out and old cap didn't want to hurt young cap and fuck with the past
he tried to deescalate the situation

based

maybe he stuck until she died then jumped back?

As a bystander watching that exchange, I just wanna tell you that you seriously got bitched up by that other user. Very satisfying

modern editing and fight "choreography" is so trash. When the fight starts no shot is even as long as a single second.

even low budget absurdity like: youtube.com/watch?v=uxkr4wS7XqY I find far more tense and entertaining

the logic and reason in the movie being poorly written is my point though

nerd

camrip is out already?

Typically a point has an argument to it and you literally went

>is bad cause I say so

In a way that makes you look like quite the little bitch. Stick to shitposting, Yea Forumsfaggot.

His grandniece.

It was out a day and a half ago.

>be a single mom
>turn to ash one day while your baby is crying
>come back and suddenly it’s five years later. Your baby’s dead body is rotting next to you
>everyone celebrates the avengers saving the world yayyy :-)
DIRECTED BY THE RUSSO BROS, WALT DISNEY CO.

kek
Evil nebula is from another timeline, killing her doesnt fuck up the main timeline. anyone feel bad for all the timelines they fucked up? the loki escapes one must have been particularly nasty

you already posted this

>though Iron Man seemed like he was getting weaker and having less fire power every movie until Infinity Wars

he's been trading raw power for versatility. the nanomachines can make just about anything, but they're limited by the single arc reactor. would have liked to see him drop in a new hulkbuster or maybe the iron man six from the ultimate comics.

The younger Cap had his helmet.

I hate you fucking retard for forcing me to play capeshit advocate but if the whole snap thing were real then emergency rallies and dispatches would be organized to head count in each county down to each individual block to prevent your made up scenario and get everyone where they should be
the simpler fucking answer is also
>it's fucking capeshit
>nothing that isn't portrayed or mentioned explicitly in scenes could be said to have happened at all
or the reddit answer
>dude the gauntlet is sentient and stopped stuff like that from happening :)