Did endgame make you cry, Yea Forums?

Did endgame make you cry, Yea Forums?
twitter.com/robbiebarstool/status/1121585666662514691?s=21

Attached: 67F7829E-CCC6-42CB-804B-6DE67166B054.png (750x1334, 2.44M)

Yes.
The scene where Tony talks with his father and he mentions Morgan made me shed a bitch tear.

This guy has a cute gf who supports his interests and all you have is your cynicism and loneliness.

We need to start from scratch, as a species. Someone nuke the planet and let's try again

You mean he has a bf? Because he isn’t the man in the relationship

He’s havinrg sex though. Are you?

Let's be real though, you don't really think she has even the slightest bit of respect for him. It's even obvious in the video, she literally talks to the camera as if she's justifying her autistic kid who farts in public

I've had sex

Attached: 1517269609360.jpg (707x263, 89K)

Yes when purple homer went poof I cried[\spoiler]

At least 3 times. The scene with Thor's mother, the scene with Hawkeye sacrificing widow, and Tony's death.

have sex again

She needs a real man. Can you imagine this guy giving her a real good fuck? I mean like real good

right from the start

Me? I cried at the emotional scene where Ant-Man turned into a baby and pissed his pants

Tony hugging Peter almost did it desu

I thought the baby Groot on her shirt was supposed to be a black baby

I cried when the children's movie ended, it's all over bros.

Attached: 1555260891831.png (287x425, 124K)

Imagine his kids
The way they're being raised
Keep in mind this is most people nowadays

Now picture what the western world will be like in 20 or 30 years

Attached: Fc.jpg (588x166, 17K)

what if I don't want to have sex? as in I don't care about it?
no, seriously, I NEED a wake up call to stop being a lonely retard, I'm not even bitter like most of us, but I don't care for sexual itnercourse in the slightest, how am I gonna achieve that which I can't seem to rationalize if what most people use to bash others into making a change is irrelevant to me?

Attached: palossand.png (302x222, 36K)

>When Pepper told Tony he can rest now
>When Tony's recording played and he ended it telling his daughter he loved her 3000
>End scene with Steve and Peggy and it's been a long long time plays
Never thought a capeshit movie could get me but I couldn't hold back the single tear drop at the first one.

please please please have sex

most american people, you mean