DUDE FEMALE EMPOWERMENT LMAO

press S to spit on the fucking whore

Attached: 99C721D6-22FE-44DF-A4A1-08DC18CA2971.jpg (1242x1544, 235K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=CL6oKGGs1cg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Reading capeshit articles
Holy shit, kys lmao. Dumb manchild.

RENT FREE

S

Lol I didn't actually want you do it moron. Now you're just a RETARD.

Representation matters OK sweaty?!

kys

Does this mean girls will start asking out guys they like?

>still no sequel announced
Hahahahhahaha Shazam didn't even make half buts getting a sequel and a spin off prequel
XD

>Women are powerful!
>But they're also victims and need to be defended, okay?
What did leftists mean by this?

Have sex.

Why are NEETs the ones who hate females talking about female empowerment the most? They already don’t have a job or work so why should they care that more women are in the workplace and they promote each other to do so? And if anything NEETs should be the ones who should look most forward to women taking over because it means they can just become trophy husbands and be NEET all day but with wives.

And yet here they are REEEing every day about it, while guys who actually work in offices with women and have to deal with them are the ones who don’t give a shit.

Really makes you think, n’est pas?

Attached: FCB32571-40F5-404E-8D29-0C0082006C51.jpg (832x668, 43K)

Thank you VEEEEEEEEEEEERY much!

shu the fuck up, Brie is a Goddess, we need a president like her, beautiful Goddess, I just want to kiss her feet and serve her for the rest of my life

Do feminists even know what a strong female character is?

pic related is the unsung hero of the entire saga and probably the only chick that deserves the label 'strong woman' in the MCU
>closet full of demons
>conquers them, to an extent
>lives with constant abuse from her peers
>loyal to a fault, but still makes the choice to trust those who she sees as enemies
>doesn't falter under pressure, even when it's crushing her literally and metophorically
>does everything she can to mend the fuckups she had a hand in, inadvertently or otherwise
>is willing to make sacrifices that are very detrimental to her own wellbeing

That's a strong female. It seems the feminist definition of a strong female character is a Mary Sue self insert that let's hambeasts go on an ego trip while learning nothing on the way.

Why do they like such shit?

Attached: 1556284722474.jpg (620x413, 20K)

ONE BILLION DOLLARS

Attached: 200px-Drevil_million_dollars.jpg (200x212, 7K)

S

but this spit isnt spit, it's semen

Yes but they'll still ask out Chads.

S

Yes, of course MEN would know what a STRONG FEMALE is like.

>strafe left to spit
??

Attached: 1330297896940.gif (169x298, 362K)

lol u triggered by women

do you need a safe space?

I work with women and I definitely give a shit. Female workers are the laziest pieces of shit who sit around all day and then complain about how tough their data entry job is, while men in the warehouse dept are busting their ass loading/unloading trucks and on their feet all day.

Also female bosses are the absolute worst, every single one has a chip on their shoulder and plays favorites without even trying to be subtle about it. There's a reason that all-female businesses fail

It flopped domestically. Only 400 million out of 450 projected.
Congrats on defending a movie only pajeets thirsting for 4/10 blonde white women watched.

Oh so then they just get rejected/pumped'n'dumped like usual. Real empowering.

>"misogyny doesn't exist"
>proceeds being misogynistic

>I-It flopped

loweredexpectations.jpg

Yeah but you don’t have to depend on women at all in the workplace, and as long as you know how to cover your ass and do your work well you never have anything to worry about. Only cuckbetas get entangled in the social web of non work related drama females bring.

Also you might want to find a better place to work since there’s good women workers out there as well just as much as there’s bad male workers.

>Feminists say misandry doesn't exist
>Half of what they say is misandrist, racist rhetoric

all the women in the theater started cheering and then blowing the nearest black dudes while their boyfriends watched

>Chads
>not having side pieces everywhere

lol spoken like a true incel

>succeeded only cause of no comp qnd endgame shilling

It's the middle-aged female workers that are the worst, the younger ones are typically fine in my experience.

>hurr they're being misandrist because they're calling me out for being misogynist derp

Wait so leftists push people of colour(non whites) to get jobs. They also push white women to get jobs. So the literally want everyone who is not a white male to be pushed into higher positions? When did you realize diversity literally means anti-white male?

Attached: 1554658164745.jpg (500x500, 24K)

yes because they are frustrated by their shitty mariages and the fact that the mens aren't looking at them anymore

FEMINIST GENOCIDE WHEN

C O P E

How is being a "sidepiece" empowering?

>I o-only hate men because men hate women!
lmao

Shut up faggot

HAVE IT

reminder that op spent time searching for articles like this

Attached: 1555255936210.jpg (540x396, 132K)

I'm sure they were adequately compensated

is this shit over yet? It’s just so tiresome. It’s been what? 9 years?

actual thought provoking and based post

Chads gonna Chad. Incels gonna seethe.

how do you even pronoince "Brie"??

is it like the cheese or just Bree but spelt stupid

it’s literally the second result if you google Brie Larson

DUDE I WILL KEEP MENTIONING FEMALE EMPOWERMENT IN EVERY INTERVIEW JUST BECAUSE JEWS HIRED ME IN ONE OF THEIR CAPESHIT MOVIES LMAO

FUCKING INSUFFERABLE WHORE

>I DONT USE CELEBRITY AS ANY SORT OF PLATFORM

MMMMMMMMMMMMHHHH GOSSSSHHHHHH

Attached: images(2).jpg (319x158, 7K)

kys

>female empowerment
It's fucking annoying because white women are literally the most privileged, protected, and catered to class of people on the entire planet.

MMMMMMMMMNMMMMMMMMMMMMHHHH GOSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHH

I LIKE TO TRAVEL!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=CL6oKGGs1cg

Engage in intercourse

I really liked the part where Captain Marvel took the infinity gauntlet and eliminated half of the testosterone in the universe

Man, what a crazy ending. I really did not expect Carol Danvers to utilize the powers of the infinity stones to eliminate the patriarchy. Nor did I expect all the background characters to say "I'm with her" as she chemically castrated Bruce Banner and Steve Rogers.

The sheer terror as Tony Stark realized that his muscle tone and doctorate in engineering had been magically replaced with a dad bod and liberal arts degree was breathtaking. Thor remained relatively unchanged because his immigrant status passed the diversity threshold in Marvel's mind yet he had to watch in horror as Hawkeye tossed away his arrows after realizing how blatantly phallic they were in nature.

I'm not sure that the graphic lesbian sex scene with Valkyrie that followed was entirely necessary, however. I can see how it was empowering, but it felt a little out of place. I think it would have fit better in some kind of sequel or spinoff series but that's just me being nitpicky.

based

>reminder that you'd never see this if it wasn't for Yea Forums's sick obsession

Just stop. Pretending to be an incel when you're a feminazi gets old.

F

For respect, and for Fuck you. OP is a moran.

Fuck you. I wanted to post this spoiler first.

have sex

YOUR UNFUCKABLE BRIE

You're a homo.

*SIPS HIS ESTROSHAKE*

How good is the pay in the IRA?

we, Yea Forums as a collective, really should start thinking about hiring an assassin to kill her.

Based. I can chip in $50

>men created the character, gave her the role, and wrote the story
>female empowerment

This is as retarded as BP fans thinking they have black empowerment after a bunch of whites created that shit.

SHES A ROOM TEMP IQ BASIC BITCH SPEWING FEMINIST RETARDATION AT EVERY OPPORTUNITY WITHOUT PROMPTING

>I USE MY PLATFORM FOR GOOD
>I LIKE TO TRAVEL

DOESN'T DESERVE A BULLET, UNLESS ITS A MERCY KILLING

user, even in cruise control you have to steer

Based!

S

At least tell me you're either trolling or you're a woman. If you're a dude who's not trolling that's just sad...jesus christ

Best woman in the MCU was the elder one, powerful and wise. too bad no one speaks about her.

S

>spit in my drink user

Attached: 1556041287395.png (564x699, 660K)

blessed thread

>you don’t have to depend on women at all in the workplace
no shit, they have to depend on you

The entertainment industry is full of hedonistic, self absorbed people that’ll keep claiming to be enlighten or empowered by putting others down. You know this, I know this; let’s just give it a fucking rest and stop trying to be so mad all the time over shitty people

what have you ever done with your life?

Not try putting others down for my own benefit, for starters

When will femaleS be fully powered up theyre taking ages to get there

have sex

Attached: 65655.jpg (500x562, 25K)

Why? You’d just make her a martyr for her fake cause and make it seem more legit. The media would love that shit and the corporations that push propaganda for radical feminism would dedicate a lot of their resources towards keeping the cause as an “ethical” one by shaming everyone else

Attached: fA.jpg (695x900, 608K)

the piece of shit shill is larping as OP, pathetic

S

How sad life must be that everything around you needs to make you feel good about yourself or you throw a bitch fit.

Tfw multiple movie premieres on 8 march starring strong wamen soon, mostly capeshit. Feels good.

>it's been out for a day

nazis are dead, retardbro

Paid for like 80% of the tickets.

I hate how ugly she looks irl

kek, you wish

Attached: gl.jpg (960x960, 254K)

The cheese is pronounced bree. What the fuck are you talking about?

it´s pronounced"piece of shit"

Attached: Captain 15 Minutes.jpg (962x877, 278K)

BASED

Fucking this

Violence is never the answer. Anyone who uses some shitty wrestling-tier movie to promote real life ideals is a fucking moron.

>Violence is never the answer
whoa look, an intellectual stumbled in here,
kek

Attached: 2.jpg (668x478, 183K)

makes sense tbqh since its cap's and iron mang's last movies
FUCK scarlett jokike tho

I'd spit right into that whore's mouth, I tell ya hwat.

>i want to kiss her feet
Do as you wish, but i would avoid that area if i were you user. You risk ending with a rotten toenail stuck between your teeth

yeah but she doesn't have a nigger best friend or listen to no doubt. she doesn't even have any men in her life telling her she can't do something because she's a stupid woman.

This, but unironically.

>"blah blah blah, you are the problem, you are everything wrong with the world. fuck you, humanity would be better off without you."
>can you please fuck off
>"WOW MISOGYNISTIC MUCH? THIS IS WHY I'M A FEMINIST"

WHORE

Fpbp. Also S

I never knew niggers could be based.

Attached: F00E295C-CF9D-4CCF-A4A0-13FFB07AA425.jpg (1242x1169, 199K)

based negro

Yep my personal success is REALLY important to you dumb goyettes, if I earn even MORE money you guys will be super heroes ;)

my nigga

I fucking despise her.

What's so empowering about a woman who makes way more money than you to stand in front of a green screen and say 1 or 2 lines?

that she is a woman