Avengers and Captain Marvel

The only thing that was wrong with this movie. She felt so fucking out of place in the film, and the feeling of relief when she fucked off after like 10 minutes was so great. And when she comes back and just has to grab screen-time away from all the other characters that deserved more, it killed the immersion for me.

Seriously, fucking why? Why was she needed? Why did they have to end the credits last movie for Captain Marvel? This movie would not have stayed intact, it would have been even better, if Captain Marvel wasn't in it.

Attached: just why.jpg (1334x765, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_awards_and_nominations_received_by_Brie_Larson
youpoll.me/12518/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Imagine seething over a character that didn't get more than 15 minutes on screen time
she has mindfucked you. get over it
bigot

Remember when they kept hyping her up before as the key to defeating thanos?

The only thing she did to the plot is bring Tony's ship back to earth. That's it. Everything else was insignificant to the plot.

>have sex incel
>have sex incel
>omg like just have sex already incel

She destroyed the ship that was shooting everyone. That helped turned the battle back around.

have sex

I didn't mind her too much but that haircut was awful.

reminder that Brie Larson literally only has 3.5 minutes of screen-time out of the 2hrs53m running time.

>could have cast Gina Carano
>didn't

That's the problem. The battle had no impact. It's a background scene. And even without the ship, not much actually changed

The only thing that matters was stopping thanos from getting the glove. And in end it was iron Man who did it by tricking Thanos.

The scene would have worked better without the whole lotr rip off.

>bigot
nu/tv/ ladies and gentlemen

>15
3.5*

She kinda felt out of place. It's not a huge issue though.

Not really sure why they didn't save her entirely for phase 4.

how the fuck they managed to shoehorn her some much in that little time
>rescue Stark at the beginning
>almost single handedly overwhelm Thanos at the end who had fully powered infinity glove

It's nothing but le forced wymyn power, she literally fucked off for entire film and then came back like some hotshit

I get that you're angry but don't just make stuff up. She fights him for all of 5 seconds and gets BTFO. Compare to Wanda fight scenes

Attached: Wanda Kicks Thanos's Ass Some More.webm (954x400, 2.95M)

>fights him for a few seconds
>gets utterly annihilated by getting thrown into a boulder
>don't see her again until the end

Damn she sure showed Thanos

>almost single handedly overwhelm Thanos at the end who had fully powered infinity glove
Wait, was he using the original glove or Stark's? The latter was probably kinda fried. That probably goes for Thanos as well.

Not that guy, but she did overwhelm him until he pulled out the power stone.

>overwhelm

She held him at bay and stopping him snapping his fingers. At best it was a draw until he used the stone

At least Wanda has lore to back her up and has been fighting much longer. Captain marvel is just created from some explosion. That's nothing to thanos who pulled a stone out of visions head.

>she did overwhelm him until he pulled out the power stone
>literally survived a headbutt and then he knocks the fuck out of her
Ok yeah, really showed him.

Thanos didn't have inifinity glove here but yea, it's retarded too.
>Thor, Iron Man and Cap can't finish Thanos off when they gang up on him
>Wanda almost obliterated him

>beats the living shit out of Thanos
>Thanos tries to headbutt her and he just gets pushed back like a little bitch
>Thanos has to use the power stone to push her away
>gets BTFO
What?

>beats the living shit out of Thanos

She hit him a few times, it's hardly a massacre

>having to lie
Captain Marvel was actually fucking useless in this movie you retard

Who the fuck is lying and why the fuck do I need to lie? Did you even watch the film?

Thanos HAD to use the fucking power stone to push her away. How much of a fucking retarded inbred do you have to be to not realize by that measure he wasn't going to win against Captain Marvel.

Here's the clip. Decide for yourself.

Attached: 1556222710866.webm (1280x720, 2.85M)

>Did you even watch the film?
I just got home from it you fucking mongoloid, he headbutts her, and she sits there smirking, so he uses the power stone to knock her the fuck out, and then throws her into rocks. Nothing you do or say can change reality, she was useless as fuck in this movie.

So it's a draw until he uses the stone

She literally forced him to his knee(s) and was about to snap his and/or the glove's shit up before he desperately pulled the stone out.

This.

Then you're literally fucking retarded.

>t. look guys i'm still posting it even though the webm proving me wrong was posted

>desperately pulled the stone out

see then kill yourself for being so wrong

Serious question. Is Marvel similar to Dragonball Z as in if you don't keep up training then you wont be as strong? Its the only reason I can think for Thor not being able to handle Thanos a bit more after 5 years of not training

>gets btfo by a webm
Actually end your life you fucking idiot

Attached: 1528566274822.png (207x202, 77K)

Well Cap after 5 years of doing nothing besides being in therapy groups lost to the past version of himself and had to mindfuck him to distract him, so maybe

Wanda was in full rage mode, making her way above her base level, and Thanos underestimated her. She was at a level that she can rarely reach.

She looks like a hellish fucking demon when she's fighting him. Some kids are gonna have nightmares about those beady red eyes and evil grin. Seriously spooky shit.

>She literally forced him to his knee(s) and was about to snap his and/or the glove's shit up before he desperately pulled the stone out.

This is exactly what happened in the webm though. You're either being willfully ignorant or trolling the shit out of me.

I'm not even bothered by the scene. I'm .

As another user pointed out, he didn't have the glove, and Wanda is supposed to be pretty damn powerful.

wanda is canonically super strong in the comics
comic thanos is scared to death of her because she is one of the few beings that can kill him in one on one combat

>This is exactly what happened in the webm though
Jesus fuck man you're really going for it aren't you?

Attached: 1507688926649.png (377x284, 214K)

Imagine how much better this would have been if Daddy Magneto and his daughter wrecked Thanos instead.
Thanos wouldn't be able to click his fingers.
Infact come to think of it, Thanos snapped half of the population, so naturally some anti heros and villians will lose loved ones and be pissed at Thanos. Were any of them in the final battle?

Attached: 250px-Magneto_(Marvel_Comics_character).jpg (250x388, 34K)

How can a company with all the money in the world still wind up with such awful CG in their movies?

>fry_not_sure.jpg

Which anti-heroes and villains would they really have the opportunity to choose from?

Well since only a few Marvel heros actually kill people then quite a few. I mean with half of the security gone at some of the prisons then it would be easy for the villians to break out.

He pulled the stone out and used it against her. Brains wins against brute strength, hence she lost.

To be fair, Wanda deserved it. Vision is actually dead.

But which villains do they have imprisoned/roaming around? I can't think of any from Earth.

My memory is horrible though.

Yeah.

Can someone explain how Tony Stark managed to snag all the stones from Thanos' gauntlet?

Nanomachine magnets obviously.

What he said. since he made the glove he can probably control parts of it with the nanomachines, but I think it would have been better if that was something established earlier

The problem is that captain marvel just gets her power and it trumps all others but she didn't really lose anyone at all. Her entire character is 'I'm super powerful you better watch out' but its super unearned and just makes her come off as a cunt. I wouldn't have minded scarlet witch whos power is fucking who knows what being badass because she goes through loss and turmoil over two movies now (her husbando and brother). Capt marvel though is literally the rey of the Marvel universe now, she just shows up to show how much better she is than anyone else with none of the buildup of any other character.

This is why they gave her barely any screentime.

Captain Marvel didn't even have a script when Endgame was filming, she was a glorified gadget from a screenwriting perspective.

she looked so fucking stupid when thanos headbutted her kek

>justifies it with "I have thousands of planets that don't have the Avengers"
I just pictured her as legitimately having to travel at lightspeed between thousands of planets solving issues. I was okay with it.

"Her "yeah, I fucked up" face when he's about to blast her with the power stone was amazing though

>justifies it with "I have thousands of planets that don't have the Avengers"
I actually liked that line but using her as a power macguffin only makes her character more insufferable. When she blew through Thanos' ship I could only think how nothing is going to be a threat anymore. The smirking bang baby can destroy armies and is a better guardian of the galaxy than the guardians. Its a classic example of giving a character way too much power with no development. Even thor had to go through losing his entire family before becoming the actual god of thunder.

I actually didn't mind her. Her own movie was terrible of course but this time it was okay.

>but using her as a power macguffin only makes her character more insufferable
I agree, but I also liked how despite that, Thanos still wiped the floor with her in the end.

Eh. They needed her to be at the same level as the regulars to justify bringing her along. It's dumb but I don't see a way around it

Why didn't she just tear his fingers off

Go back to your containment board >>/lgbt/

You believe in gender.

because the glove was Iron Man's nanomachine glove, ironically meaning the heroes accidentally ended up helping the villain.

Nobody else in the avengers can at will travel at lightspeed to other planets and destroy entire galactic capital ships by flying through them. The one who could (hulk) had the tradeoff of being the hulk. Well maybe thor but the same tradeoff applies.

I just can't be sold on her character, they should've toned her down a bit instead of making her come off as an arrogant jerk.

When will they make a white man king of wakanda

Have sex, please

Her bitch face is what kills it. Brie is a miserable person heart body and soul

I haven't watched a single avengers film since iron man (I hated cape shit before it was cool, I was also a Nazi before it was cool too).

Watching this... makes me kinda feel curious about Thanos. He seems to be all on his own fighting against all of these annoying super-homos. I almost feel a bit sorry for him. Is that a theme in these movies? Is Thanos just some linear bad guy or is there more to him? I'm actually kinda curious.

I honestly feel bad for Brie footcheese. You can tell from the interviews that she's just socially inept, and the whole feminist icon persona she has adopted is just a paper thin cover for her real personality which is EVIDENTLY vulnerable and meek.

Arrogant is a good trait for a high power character. Unless you're writing Superman it's basically a prerequisite.

>being baited this easily

Attached: A7BD7832-7DE7-4075-99C9-AE0A4EE4BE7C.jpg (396x385, 27K)

She does seem extremely insecure like she's worried everyone will see she's not meant to be there any minute

I agree but the point is that Ironman does that 10x better with being the smart arrogant asshole of the gorup because he actually goes through loss, humbling, redemption, and has tons of other issues like alcoholism, ptsd, prone to rash decisions blah blah. Get what I mean? Marvel is just all the snark and power but none of the drawbacks or characterization.

He's a "complex" character at least in the realm of villains in superhero movies where the antagonists are just "lol im just evil." It's to the point where critics are praising him as a great character, but honestly if you're someone who's watched a lot of films, tvs, and read books he isn't exactly deep.

I would say he was done well in Infinity War where he gives his point of view, tries to reason with the heroes, and even respects them all. Before that he was just another big bad guy, and in the concluding film he reverts back to the stereotypical bad guy.

His world was destroyed by overpopulation and lack of resources. So he decides to kill half of all life, ensuring that the remaining half can live prosperously.

He goes around planet hopping causing demicides, but using the Infinity Stones, he can (and does) snap his fingers and half of all living beings vanish from existence.

When this doesn't work out (people aren;t grateful like he expected), he decides to wipe out all life and remake the universe from scratch.

Dunno the feminist persona being a persona, I think it's just the result of unchecked childishness that is allowed to endure due to feminist "empowerment". Feminism forces young women to never grow as people, telling them that all of their problems are someone else's fault. They are told that they are amazing goddesses that are beautiful and intelligent and that they deserve everything. They never grow as people and become horrible, wicked and spoiled princesses.
When they leave the left wing hug box they are exposed to a brutal reality they are wholly unprepared for and all eyes are on them.

It's actually fucking tragic in a sense.

>boomer thor doesn't sip a monster ultra
after seeing boomer thor i got pretty excited for that but i left disappointed, would have taken the movie from a 4/10 to a solid 5.5/10
he was the only thing that made any non-action scene tolerable, fuck captain marvel

Attached: images.jpg (234x215, 9K)

>When this doesn't work out (people aren;t grateful like he expected), he decides to wipe out all life and remake the universe from scratch.
Imagine being such a brainlet you didn't realize it was the fact younger Thanos saw future Thanos saying how he was "inevitable", fueling his god complex and ultimately creating a true villain that never sacrificed Gamora, which reinforced to future Thanos the idea of how much of a sacrifice he was making in order to save the universe.

Yeah I agree. The only defence they have is that they've got time to do films to make her sympathetic. Not that I'll see them. I haven't seen anything since Civil War

Why not just snap his fingers and make more resources or something?

Peggy Carter and Valkyrie were very wrong too. Cut those three hideous cunts out and the film might have been perfect.

Thats not how it works retard

He's called Thanos The Mad Titan, not Thanos The Rational Titan

You have shit standards. Marvel could fuck your cat on film and you’d pay to see it.

wanda would have killed him if he hadn't ordered the bombardment

That's not how your mom works
More like Thanos the big purple dumb fag

bugf vs nerf mentality

Captain Marvel is not in the film thanks to quality of character, any form of development, or anything other than a blatant attempt to force feminism and social justice down your throat.

They could have had CPT. Marvel be at least less of a feminist tryhard. Not too many people seem to have cared that Scarlet Witch was faring well against thanos - thats what happens when your character isnt some poorly written mary-sue, people tend to support that character.

With CPT. Marvel, we get a feminists idea of what a superhero is. Goofy, gay, and will probably hinder the franchise.

Questionable. Thanos is supposed to be very physically tough, at least in the comics, he is shown to have tanked a black hole, full power from Odin, galactus, and more.

Nonetheless, film thanos is weak as hell compared to comic thanos, so possible.

She’s one of Marvel’s only good female characters and they go with pigshit like C Marvel instead. Fuck Feige.

Wanda is cool though. See her attack Thanos because he killed vision was incredibly cathartic. They should have introduced Captain Marvel after this film.

Thanos is like a tragic anti-hero/antagonist. He almost always ends up losing due to doubting himself. In the comics, he is shown as clever enough to become god of, and absorbs the marvel universe, but restores it while erasing himself in the process.

That is why, in the films, it is a pity that they didn't have some sort of redemption thing for him. He is more interesting, and a better written character than most of the annoying heros.

On the money here.

They had a whole movie to give her some character development and finish it off during Endgame completing an albeit short arc.
Btw, will Adam ever actually appear? Or did Marvel forget him in the cocoon?

Nigga the franchise is OVER.

Absolutely. Brie has the added bonus of millions of dollars to reinforce her position

>They had a whole movie to give her some character development
That's the thing, they forgot to do that. The Captain Marvel movie is a testament to intransigence and a participation award.

It took them three tries to make a good Thor movie too. Give the mouse time, it'll focus group the shit out of Ms Marvel and produce a committee designed character

Not with Brie.

why doesn't it work like that? I mean we can fucking clone animals, and you are saying that fucking magical items that are capable of removing half of all life is incapable of creating more resource ?

Thanos is a dumb asshole.

Reality in the west now is a left-wing inquisition. Feminists act as furious inquisitors against the white men who built the world.

The brutal reality for them is more subconscious, when they end up 50 and childless.

She's an Oscar winner, they'll make do

Nano machines, Son.

Any old cunt can be an oscar winner these days. Except people who deserve one.

>we wuz world builders and shiet
The saddest thing about the inquisition is that it clearly doesn't work. A symptom of it working would be you realizing that you can't abuse people without repercussions, but instead you fantasize about being amazing then victimize yourself. Then whole mess is such a vicious circle.

It's harder these days since they kicked out big Harv, actually.

When Tony Stark does, it's supposed to be fun. Coz we all know he deep down cares about the members of the crew. Despite what he says, he will be willing to do everything for them. Even give up his life.

Meanwhile captain marvel is just pure malice.

You'd be in a bad mood too if people from one planet kept giving you shit for blowing them off to protect literally thousands of other planets

That bitch won an oscar? More proof those awards are just incestuous.

She won it for Room though. Memes aside, she was genuinely good in that

If the we wuz thing is an attempt at mocking the notion that white men built the world you live in, then that betrays your ignorance. This world you sit pretty in is a function of white achievements, techniques, tribulations, and philosophy.

That doesnt mean there isnt another, different world - say, rural areas on mainland china. But they arent what you're used to, not what you know, and not what you'd want to live in.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_awards_and_nominations_received_by_Brie_Larson

Her awards are so many they need a separate article

99% of them are for "Room" so she basically got lucky in that movie. Because she's been shit in everything she's appeared in.

>literally just for Room and some stupid independent tryhard garbage

Please see: India and China

All of thanos's forces + thanos managed to kill zero heroes.

lol incels ATTACK! He’s defending a wooman!

>2005 Barbie and the Magic of Pegasus 3-D (Hope has Wings) Best Original Music Video

And how many villains will be able to do that? None of them will have a power stone in their pocket.

Why would she give a fuck about thousands of planets?

She remembered she's human. She could be on earth finding a good foot-doctor to cure her fungus

i can guarantee you she suck and fucked her way to that nomination lmao

Attached: LMAO.jpg (1118x839, 113K)

Yeah, so she's too busy to stick around and help earth, but she had plenty of time to get a space haircut?

i'm happier with the infinity war ending than the end game one

>using incel unironically.
>>/lgbt/

Attached: 443ACE4F-7F21-4AF9-A1FE-8F1F29D3B323.png (680x691, 204K)

But user, he didn't use incel at all

Unless your over 100 you weren't a nazi before it was cool. In fact you're not a Nazi now edge lord.

Brie getting punched out of screen and rest of the climax scene was incrdibly satisfying.
Scarlet Witch fight with Thanos had much more impact due to personal stakes. Marvel is there just as token of god knows what, leading the all-female charge attack?

Was anyone else bothered by the fact that Cap Marvel's face remained almost completely expressionless throughout the entire movie?

Vision and Ultron were robots and had more emotions than her

Attached: 1466945367184.png (582x477, 455K)

That's been a big complaint ever since the first Captain Marvel trailer. Brie is a very stiff, wooden actor who lacks charisma.

Attached: 4yl56d5j92n11.jpg (1625x1510, 157K)

Maybe they should have used the same cgi that made Ultron emote

It's weird because she does actually have quite good range. She can act more than one face but I don't see why it would be a creative decision and no way the director told her to play it that way.

>be a snotty bitch for the whole movie and never grow or change as a character

Attached: 1552333955771.jpg (782x960, 58K)

I also hate women.

Put LITERALLY any other actress in that role and id have saw Captain Marvel opening day. I wish all these feminists, onions boys, shills and sjws would realize nobody hates women they hate brie larson.

Vote bomb this pls

youpoll.me/12518/

some fag who saw this trife explain to me

>why does the faggot purple man use that gay weapon all the sudden
>why is he oppressing every female hero the same way standing over them where they then start smiling then overpower him

>would realize nobody hates women they hate brie larson.
Hilarious if you believe that.

>black widow and captian smug get their own movies
>the most based and best female marvel hero is an afterthought

I hate this timeline

Attached: 1553739945769.png (750x581, 1004K)

Attached: Never Gonna Keep Me Down.webm (954x400, 2.91M)

She gets a tv show with Vision on Disney's new streaming service

No.

Well, the other actor hate her as well

Attached: 2019.04.22-02.29-boundingintocomics-5cbdcfbf88fd6.png (750x400, 85K)

>that haircut

Shes come full circle. Shes now rocking the complete I hate men, virtue signaling, identity politic look.

Attached: 1556070978402.gif (420x238, 2.54M)

Disgusting low quality

Attached: wanda justice league deleted scene.webm (1280x720, 2.59M)

She looks cute with the short hair when she's flirting with spiderman

RENT FREE

How much are they paying you to slurp on Marvel cock all day?

>Her entire character is 'I'm super powerful you better watch out' but its super unearned and just makes her come off as a cunt

This happens irl too. Every woman boss ive ever had was the same way. But also add in clueless, and single handedly destroying said work department or establishment.

> too busy to help because other planets have issues that need her
> having a shot at reversing an event that wiped out half of the universe.

This is the part of writing that bugged me.

kill yourself Yea Forums faggot

well she did return in the end, so I guess she realized how fucked up it was

They didn't need her for time traveling into pasts she wasn't there for and knew nothing about. It was a heist depending highly on the present people's knowledge about what was happening back then.

how can anyone justify putting a character into part 2 of a movie when she wasn't in part 1

like holy fuck, they turned her from non-existant into top-tier powerlevel in one movie. this whole movie should have just been about the original avengers instead of putting all these fucks in it

This was the book end to the entire series thus far.

You nailed it on the head. Same reason Rey from nu wars is so terrible. None of these women ever have to go through any actual difficulties or bad times. Its just "im a strong, arrogant woman who can do anything they want and everyone loves me instantly" captain marvels rock bottom was some boys saying she couldnt play with them because she was a girl compared to luke Skywalker getting his ass kicked by his dad before his dad chopped his hand off. Its a mirror of reality majority of women never have to go through any hard times because they are told from birth "you are beautiful and everyone will love you instantly and if they dont its their fault, not yours so never change and always be in the right"

I think CM would be saved from at least half of the shit it receives right now if they released it after the Endgame instead of shoehorning her near the end. It's as if they didn't think deeply about how the audience would react to her.

half of the shit is irrevocable because >brie larson

I kinda want to see a civil war breakout just to watch how many onions bois and spoiled white women unironically run into ghetto neighborhoods for "safety" thinking blacks are just like the funny, charming and non threatning tv show characters. And wont see them as white people but friends who defended them online for years. Reality is a lost concept for so many of this young generation.

Both the Stark glove and Starks suit are made of nano machines, when he wrestled Thanos hand he transferred the stones to his suit and then formed his suit hand into a new glove holding the stones

The whole "evil virgin incel misoygnist are the only ones who hate captian marvel" were just shills and feminists. The majority of people wanted to see captian marvel TILL we all got to see how unlikeable and smug brie larson was in that trailer. Even my normie family members said "nope" to CM and they LOVE anything marvel.

I voted 10 and yes just to spite you, faggot.

>the movie where its generally noted the child was a better actor

Good job brie!!!

And that somehow means nobody hates Captain Marvel for being a female lead movie? Incels exist, sexist people exist, these are facts. Claiming everyone hates it because of Brie herself is a joke.

But its true, stop trying to push the anti woman agenda. Brie the actress killed peoples interest simple as that. Even my lefty gf said brie was unlikeable and didnt want to see CM because of Larson. But my gf must be an incel misogynist too, right?

>same power as with and without stones
>can force his hand open while he has entire universe's power
retarded

Shes the main lead for the next phase of avengers. They have to force her down everyones throats. Which is why the next phase of avengers is going to be horrific.

She left to help the rest of the universe before they started working on the timetravel plan, she didn't know anything was going on until near the end when she did show up

Bullshit. No one ever said anything against Wanda or Widow, in fact, they are beloved by fans and by Yea Forums.

It's Brie's disgusting personality irl and the taint it gives off in character, plus shoehorning the character after a decade of development.

Rag wasn't a good movie. Cringe reference comedy with hilariously cartoonish costumes. Was like watching a high dollar cosplay convention

She looks way too skinny and soft desu.

>Cap Marvel

Don't call her that, call her Plank.

>The only thing that matters was stopping thanos from getting the glove.
So why'd they pass the glove around to everyone, including Captain Marvel, instead of using it? Cowards.
It looked like they were going to chug it in the time machine or whatever but that idea was borked the second Ant Man got to it.

fanservice made only for kevin feige and her sjw friends

the fact that they needed to praise everything captain marvel does really got cringy.

We could have in this scene Hulk x Thanos, but the Disney Gay agenda killed any chance to this happening

they knew releasing it right before endgame would be the only way to make her movie make money

she goes around helping all those other universes and she didn't even make 1 friend to tag along with her to earth.

Compare the moment she tries to hold thanos' gauntlet with the captain america scene from IW. The difference in emotion is stunning

they were protecting literally every planet

I was annoyed at the beginning when iron man was giving cap shit and pulling out his iv and stuff and they kept cutting to danvers stupid face even though she wasn't talking at all in the whole scene

then why did ant man even go?

Oscars are largely a matter of luck. Industry politics, timing, and trends dictate who wins.

An actor can give a great performance that might win an Oscar one year, but be totally snubbed the next, all because of the cultural mood or status of marketing.

Yeah. Imagine Hulk getting so angry and strong that he overpowers Thanos and just shrugs off all his attacks. So Thanos has to use the power stone. It would great especially how some fans Thanos said he had to use the power stone in infinity war to win, when that was not true.

Incel seething

He has experience with heists and thieving.

She gets punched with the power stone and never gets up again, we only see her later in the funeral

I hate modern feminism like everyone with a working brain, but seeing Wanda going NUCLEAR on Thanos was beautiful.

Yes.
>...BEFORE he desperately pulled the stone out

People with autism often have problems with social, emotional and communication skills. They might repeat certain behaviors and might not want change in their daily activities.

Unlike the Loki (rogue time displaced Loki) and Falcon WS series (Cap giving Sam his shield), WandaVision (which is supposed to have a 1950s vibe (so think Blue Velvet if the leaks are true) got no setup at all in Endgame.

Fuck you i liked this. She actually had reasons and i'd be fine is she killed him right there. Also i'm a sucker for characters going nuclear.

Lol so her character arc was done better by Judy Hopps in Zootopia...wow

Yes, isn't that something?

Only with the script being that shitty, they could have done a legit female hero.

Wanda's scene was set up and had good reason for happening. Not all moments involving a female character are shoehorned-gurlpower bullshit.

Marvel especially has a decades long history of setting up their women as powerhouses.
Wanda has been scary from at least the 80s even as being powerful enough to spawn an entire alternate timeline and wiping out almost all of mutant kind.
Invisible Woman from the Fantastic Four is always regarded as the strongest member.
Storm, Jean, and Rogue are the most powerful X-Men.

The Carol Danvers push they've been attempting since 2012 is pathetic though

Youre using logic and facts. They want none of that. Just get irrationally angry and agree with them.

Attached: 1552349490035.jpg (703x851, 121K)

This was better than anything Carol did.

Attached: Avengers Endgame 2019 720p HDCAM-xBay.mkv_snapshot_02.18.58.428.png (1280x720, 859K)

You are wrong. It’s Brie, not her vagina that people can’t stand.

Wait what, was that actually in the movie?

why is there STILL no HQ rip of captain marvel
what the fuck

I don't know if it's because i recently watched Ant Man & Wasp but i really liked them in this movie desu.

yes

FPBP, fuck the crybabies in this thread

This is the sillliest fucking shit

I've never seen an Ant Man and I thought they were both great.

It wasn't that bad tbd, she was a bit snarky but who cares that's her character. She shows up for like maybe 10 minutes total and then is in the final showdown for a bit.
From some of the stuff people were talking about I thought she was going to single handedly kill thanos and his army while the rest of the cast sat around in dipers shitting and pissing themselves.

fpbp as usual
get a job
get friends
have sex
kys
in no particular order

she looked so much better with long hair

Jesus did i dodge a bullet there. My brother is still mad we didn't watch it (cause i wasn't feeling it).

>her stoic face watching herself
lol

Why did she grab the gauntlet the exact same way cap did if IW? Was this fight originally meant for cap?

She's basically just there to rescue Tony and Nebula and bring down Thano's ship in the end. Also, her powers make her a plot problem, so they had to get rid of her. The whole "Other worlds need me" excuse is good enough. They probably just shouldn't have had her in the film, but they probably wanted to introduce her to the other Avengers for Phase 4.

The Gauntlet is destructive to everyone who uses it. I wonder how much damage it would have made to Captain Cunt

No damage.

she's sexy as fuck best tits in the movie you gay desu

Hats off to your 4k webm

Man, that's exactly Hulk's spot in the movie to fight Thanos. My green nigga got no resolution at all.

he doesn't have the stones' power yet, which is why he has to grab the power stone and use it separately.

>Avengers find out she's had powers for over 20 years
>Ask where she's been
>Nobody asks how old she is

She beat early mvie post-snap Thanos practically single-handed. Though he was messed up already.
Also completely unaffected by healthy younger Thanos' headbutt (unless it missed?).

You're deliberately underestimating.

Thor could have done it easily.
But muh Captain Marvel needs to do something to prove his worth

Attached: 1538534326737.jpg (600x314, 59K)

Did you miss the beginning of the movie?

>after 5 years of doing nothing besides being in therapy groups
Unsubstantiated claim. You think Cap wasn't helping with any of the trouble the snap caused throughout the world?

>>rescue Stark at the beginning

plot hole

cap could in one of the final time travels have given the message to captain marvel
in this date be in these cordenades

>this seething

Have sex. Shes in there for like 5 minutes

>Well since only a few Marvel heros actually kill people
Iron Man could have chosen to completely paralyse the entire opposition (army), or teleport them to absolutely anywhere in the universe, but he killed them all.

Kill yourself faggot.

>The only thing that was wrong with this movie.

Are we just not gonna talk about how horribly Tony's death was handled? His daughter didn't even give a shit. What the fuck was that? Am I the only one?

Look at the webm. He gets the multi-colour full infinity power glow before she stops his hand closing.

Yeah they should have gotten a better child "actress" or do some retakes.
"Your daddy loved Cheeseburgers.
"Okay".
Really? I have also heard that she looked into the camera, but I need to see that for myself when I see it again tomorrow.

The stones only work if he can close his fist. They explained that in Infinity War. They tried multiple times to stop him from doing that.

>The only thing that was wrong with this movie
the movie was a fucking mess

yes she's bad, but pacing, editing, a clusterfuck cast (for instance out of nowhere we're supposed to 'care' about Quill and Gamora after 2 hours of nothing about them), awful jokes, repeated jokes, a terrible send off to these characters and world in a way you dont care anymore (Steve's entire arc about dealing with the new world is solved through a time travel cheat)

Attached: 1556258677203.jpg (789x896, 180K)

I loved this scene.
Considering how useless she was in IW, this was a nice redemption

It's so bad. And Tony didn't even seem to have any reservations about killing himself either. He doesn't even mention her at all from what I remember. Why would he not think twice about dying while he has a fucking 5 year old? Especially in a movie where you have Hawkeye who's distraught over his family and wants nothing more than to have them back. It's so jarring.

>flirting with spiderman
these are the people saying 'have sex'

Attached: u_bitch.gif (480x305, 804K)

She has short hair in the comics, user

>Why would he not think twice about dying while he has a fucking 5 year old?
I think he kinda knew it already the moment he went back to help with the time travel (hence him making that recording in case he dies) and Strange's look pretty much confirmed that this is the only way to stop Thanos and save his family.

Ehhhh I feel like at 5, kids don't really get death quite yet

If they'll cry over a goldfish, they'll cry over their father.

Exactly. Did everyone forget that Thor solo'd several ships in IW?

They had to fuck with the strength of Thor and Thanos otherwise there wouldn't have been a final battle in Endgame. There just would have been Stormbreaker taking off Thanos' head.

She put so much hurt on Thanos he had to stop trying to snap to get her off him.

The dozens of other people just standing around between going at Thanos for 10 seconds could've done something.

Ultimately, Steve realized Thanos was on the fucking ball and he couldn't take living in a New York with 14 million people.

Yet none of those thousands of planets suffered at the hand of Thanos over the 30 years she was strutting her stuff? She was shoehorned in and written half assed.

Captain Marvel is the worst character in the MCU. I'm glad they had her fuck off for 99% of the movie.

I actually liked this scene.

he made his choice when hearing the gay guy telling about his gross date

I guess. It just seemed like it was conveniently written to be that way. Like they could've just shoved the glove on Cap and had him go out like that. His ending was great but really either fate would've suited him just fine.

Shut up, fur face.

Adam hasnt shown up yet

He was dying anyway.

>Don't waste your life, Tony.. don't waste your life

Also when he steps on Obsidian Cull.

I honestly can't comprehend how anyone enjoys this capeshit

Hulk x Thanos
again disney or kevin feige decided to give more space to Captain Marvel and leave the Hulk aside
Hulk who disappear in the final fight
I was looking forward to the rematch
But again there was someone named Captain Marvel to take up the space of another hero

Yeah, i wouldn't mind Cap going out instead either. Just saying it wasn't that unexpected, people expected Iron Man dying since the end of IW and him actually getting a family was a huge deathflag.

The first Ant Man is pretty fun to watch

>I never got to say goodbye to my father

And now you finally did Tony

>liking paul rudd

Like, that's his thing. No one dislikes Paul Rudd.

Captain Marvel = Hyperspace Ram

It really feels like the wrote the entire movie without Captain Marvel being on it and then decided to add her last minute

Nope. Not even in it for a combined five minutes.

I'm glad I missed whatever movie that was in.

I hoped they'd give me a reason to like her or care about her in this movie. But it seems like they wanted nothing to do with her.

BASED Peedo supporter, Peter is in high school

I enjoyed the foreshadowing of her bunny boiling Peter in Far From Home. Maybe some cat fighting and a bit of lezzing with Aunt May

God that was so fucking funny

Live a little.

Attached: D4fF102UYAALnB9.jpg (1280x720, 238K)

Ha. You said the thing. Don't forget to tell everyone you know you posted it again.

Dude Thanos was scorching the earth with the full destructive force of his ship focused on the battlefield. Everyone would have been killed or rendered unable to stop Thanos from grabbing the gauntlet. I don't like her but she was crucial in the moment since Strange was busy holding off another disaster.

>posts Japanese equivalent to capeshit
>”just turn ur brain off”

You deserve death

Attached: 6ED503A4-C227-4E4E-8B3B-038291BCD72E.png (640x360, 322K)

>pushed

Captain Marvel was KTFO of the fight, there's a difference.

>Thanos order the ship to bring everything down
>Because of this Strange is forced to hold of all that water
>CapMar comes in and destroys the ship
Why not just cut the middle man and have Strange pull some fucking OP magic that destroys the ship?

They're just movies, have sex, too.

Attached: 69211735_p0.png (800x1131, 753K)

>Bro just let everyone drown

I'd say it was even. But if Thanos just had the power stone, he would have won easily. He is a much better combatant.

FPBP, OP needs to have sex.

Well, i meant write that whole scene so there's no water issue. Fuck them for doing my boy Strange like this, he had some of the best scenes in IW but they had to make room for Captain Unwanted. Cool magic > boring Super Saiyan mode or whatever she has.

Would have be quite happy for this to have been Thanos's end, as much because Wanda actually has to struggle unlike Captain Mary Sue who can just stand still on a headbutt from a guy who one-on-one'd Hulk and beat the shit out of him.

>she's pushing against the gauntlet with all the stones
>he pulls out one stone
>suddenly this is a problem
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GARBAGE.

The only part that made me cringe was the female Avengers plug. It was so forced and made no sense in the moment. I was half expecting them to combine into a giant mechgina and vacuum Thanos.

Well yeah she's a bullshit reality warper. Those guys fuck all kinds of ass.

Have sex, i used to get triggered by chicks who weren't submissive too until i let her dom me.

I'm more pissed that Dr. Strange had to babysit a fucking mass of water. Captain Marvel got tossed around by Thanos faster than any other Avenger and I think they did that on purpose because Feige is a faggot and made the Russo bros. put her in the fight.

He couldn't make a fist. Its also his first time using any of the stones, give him a break.

He's not able to use the gauntlet if it's being held open. It's established, retard.

>all 6 stones pushing against you
>one stone in a balled up fist
>the second is more powerful
Keep shilling, mouse.

Yeah the Russo's definitely didn't want Captain Marvel in this. They wrote her like a complete cunt and everyone was calling her out. Not only that but she comes in like hot shit and gets jobbed around in 5 seconds. It was great. It completely ruined the consistency as far as how powerful characters are, but fuck Captain Marvel.

That headbutt pissed me off. Why make her this incredibly OP for no reason? Who the absolute hell is going to be the antagonist in her next movie?

It ruined the entire third act when she flew in from the sky, took out the ship without trying, took out all the foot soliders with ease, and then jobbed Thanos so hard, complete with a comedic headbutt that bounces off her smug face. Trivialized the WHOLE thing.

Using the gauntlet isn't the issue idiot. The issue is that she's pushing against the gauntlet that has all 6 stones but he just pulls one out of it, thus something 1/6th of the power, and only THIS is something worthy of danger. Protip: there's no difference between pushing and punching except for the power behind it.

>the stones are really powerful, normal people can't last a second holding them
>hawkeye goes raw on the soul stone

Attached: 1519684689791.png (539x468, 182K)

There will be no antagonist and that's a good thing.

You're getting shit on but you're not wrong. She only had showed up for 15 minutes of the movie and yet these spergs won't stop crying about her.

The power stone was the one he needed in the moment to beat her. He couldn't make a fist as long as CM was holding his gauntlet open.

Okay explain this.
Why did they have a character with 15 mins of screentime in a 3 hour film slew in at the end and take down Thanos single handedly while smirking? We had just seen Steve, Tony, and Thor all god ham on him and FAIL. Why did they have her do that? Made him look like a fucking joke.

>>all 6 stones pushing against you
Useless if the gauntlet is inactive, certified retard. Which is why he brandished the Power stone.

He couldn't make a fist, for the infinith time

>Using the gauntlet isn't the issue
It fucking is if the power of the stones is being held off by the gauntlet. It's the literal fucking purpose of the thing. I can't believe you can't get this through your head.

WHAT'S THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE YOU RETARD DISNEY SHILL. HOW IS THE POWER STONE BEING "BRANDISHED" IN HIS BARE FUCKING HAND VERSUS BEING IN THE GAUNTLET WITH THE OTHER 5?

ITT: Obessed incel onion males. Get over the one woman already and have sex!

Dont forget the
>Howre you gonna take them on?
>We got this
>*Cut to every fucking female character in the series come together, even fucking Shuri and Pepper Potts, join together in a big WOMAN POWER montage*
Hands down the gayest thing I've ever seen on film.

>Captain Marvel took down Thanos single handedly
Epic alt-right meme. Never get tired of seeing it spammed everywhere, no matter the context or the actual content behind it.

The mouse is out in force to defend their shit film today I see.

She did not get "BTFO", she beat him without trying, he had to get a lucky shot in so the film didnt suddenly end.
Speaking of which, why didnt Wanda do this in IW? Why didnt Vision come back to life? This films a borderline mess

Imagine being this mad because adults have to explain children's movies to you.

Stop feeding the obvious troll

Basically
>stones on the gauntlet while not in fist : switch in OFF mode
>stones on gauntlet while in fist : switch in ON mode

The toll for that stone was already paid. It has wisdom, so it I guess it can choose not to fuck up the holder after the sacrifice it demanded.

This film had tons of reshoots, Ruffalo said they kept changing stuff.

When you do that the negative can be scenes that aren't as well acted or filmed as they should be.

He had a really interesting thing going where he took on hulk one handed and have motivations about "balancing the universe". You get fags saying his motivation can be "disaproven", but you always believe HE thinks its the best for the world.

In EG he gets jobbed twice to two stronk wymyn and changes his plan to "Killing all life in the universe" cause they thought that upped the stakes when all it does it make him a less interesting bad guy.

>Brie's gonna be the next Tom Cruise, doing all her own stunts-
>UM WHY DO I HAVE TO BE A FEMALE VERSION OF A MAN??
She might be actually autistic

That makes entirely no sense but if that's the garbitch explanation that this shitty film wants me to believe then that's fine.

I felt like I was watching an American Lifetime film whenever Tony and his kid were on screen, ESPECIALLY with the music and lighting. The funeral was the worst.

>That makes entirely no sense
Okay, literal waterhead.

>anyone who proves me wrong is a troll

It makes a little sense, considering they didn't want the stones active all the time or whoever wore the glove would get fried immediately. Or something like that i guess, LMAO just turn your brain off.

>why do I have to tap the screen to take a picture? the phone's in my hand!
>why do I have to pull the trigger to fire the gun? it's in my hand!

Speaking of which, in IW he was throwing moons and causing reality shit, but doesnt do any of that in this. In IW he turns Drax into swiss chesse, why didnt he do that to Marvel when she gave him trouble? God feels like this script was written in a week.

Wanda only has one actual scene in the film and it's among the film's best and most cathartic moments.

Carol has a dozen scenes and they all suck.

This Thanos hasn't had a chance to git gud with the stones, it was the first time he;d ever had more than one in his posession

Steve's ending sucked to me. FIVE films about him adjusting to the modern world and moving on from Carter. They even establish a new love interest. They even establish that you CANT change the past.
Then how does the film end? Oh he just goes back in time and hooks up with Carter again.

Brainlet here, can someone explain how time travel works in avenger verse? If thanos was murdered in the future, that means past thanos never existed, therefore the snap wouldn't even happen.
From what I understood, when the past changed, it created an alternative and separate timeline. Bald lady mentions this. I thought whatever happens in the past will not redo the future they exist in, and an alternative reality where thanos died was created.
But when captain america turns up as an old man, that means the reality is still in the same verse?
Also what's with loki disappearing.

>The only way
He had the gems, why didnt he just fly off with them? All they had to do was keep them from Thanos, it's not like he was a threat after Captain Marvel blew up the ship and took him one without breaking a sweat. Fuck, Wanda pretty much killed him without trying too. Why did he have to snap his fingers at all?

>Captain America set in 1940s
>Goes back in time to 1970
>Peggy Carter hasn't aged a day

> If thanos was murdered in the future, that means past thanos never existed

Right there you're wrong. If you kill future Thanos, it only affects future Thanos, not past Thanos.

By putting the stone sback the moment they were taken (which Cap did) Thanos never discovered future-Nebula's memories, so never went to the future. It;s a closed loop.

Also Loki vanished as a loose end for his upcoming Disney+ show. He will get recaptured at the end in time to go back to Asgard at the end of Avengers 1

Muh 1 in 14 million, the wizard said so.

Its literally shown on screen. They even have gay scene where Thanos headbutts her and it bounces off doing no damage. He couldnt do SHIT to stop her outside of getting a lucky hit in that bought him a few minutes.
Tony did not have to snap his fingers, all he had to do was fly away and wait for Marvel to finish Thanos off cause they make it BLINDINGLY obvious he cant hurt her.

user, back to the future is bullshit.

Only in the recent sjw years.

He causes weird reality shit to happen literally seconds after getting it dude.

They spend a few scenes explaining how it works, then they have a scene where The Ancient One explains it in a contrary way to what was established, then the ending doesn't align with either explanations.

Literally this. I watched that scene and new exactly what they were doing. It was incredibly forced and jarring.

>Its literally shown on screen
She gets to punch Thanos 3 hours into the films, when everyone and their mother had already fought him. Obviously, she's going to have an upper hand. Even then, Thanos manages to send her flying once.

You're deliberately in ignoring this to push your alt-right memery.

Right.
So something like, steve appearing before nebula and telling her mission accomplished or something?
That makes no sense. Past thanos time traveled to the future, therefore past thanos is no longer present in the past.

Honestly Hawkeye should have just attached the glove to one of his deux ex machina arrows that fires things really far away

Yeah what the fuck was up with that?

>The Ancient One

She's a hack

There's a pic going around that shows screen time. You're wrong.

I knew it, time travel plots are a mistake.

HAVE SEX INCEL HAVE SEX INCEL HAVE SEX INCEL HAVE SEX INCEL HAVE SEX INCEL HAVE SEX INCEL HAVE SEX INCEL HAVE SEX INCEL HAVE SEX INCEL HAVE SEX INCEL HAVE SEX INCEL HAVE SEX INCEL HAVE SEX INCEL HAVE SEX INCEL HAVE SEX INCEL HAVE SEX INCEL HAVE SEX INCEL HAVE SEX INCEL HAVE SEX INCEL HAVE SEX INCEL HAVE SEX INCEL HAVE SEX INCEL HAVE SEX INCEL HAVE SEX INCEL HAVE SEX INCEL HAVE SEX INCEL HAVE SEX INCEL HAVE SEX INCEL HAVE SEX INCEL HAVE SEX INCEL HAVE SEX INCEL HAVE SEX INCEL HAVE SEX INCEL HAVE SEX INCEL HAVE SEX INCEL HAVE SEX INCEL HAVE SEX INCEL HAVE SEX INCEL HAVE SEX INCEL HAVE SEX INCEL HAVE SEX INCEL HAVE SEX INCEL HAVE SEX INCEL HAVE SEX INCEL HAVE SEX INCEL HAVE SEX INCEL HAVE SEX INCEL HAVE SEX INCEL HAVE SEX INCEL HAVE SEX INCEL HAVE SEX INCEL HAVE SEX INCEL HAVE SEX INCEL HAVE SEX INCEL HAVE SEX INCEL HAVE SEX INCEL HAVE SEX INCEL HAVE SEX INCEL HAVE SEX INCEL HAVE SEX INCEL HAVE SEX INCEL HAVE SEX INCEL HAVE SEX INCEL HAVE SEX INCEL HAVE SEX INCEL HAVE SEX INCEL HAVE SEX INCEL HAVE SEX INCEL HAVE SEX INCEL HAVE SEX INCEL HAVE SEX INCEL HAVE SEX INCEL HAVE SEX INCEL HAVE SEX INCEL HAVE SEX INCEL HAVE SEX INCEL HAVE SEX INCEL HAVE SEX INCEL HAVE SEX INCEL HAVE SEX INCEL HAVE SEX INCEL HAVE SEX INCEL HAVE SEX INCEL HAVE SEX INCEL HAVE SEX INCEL HAVE SEX INCEL HAVE SEX INCEL HAVE SEX INCEL HAVE SEX INCEL HAVE SEX INCEL HAVE SEX INCEL HAVE SEX INCEL HAVE SEX INCEL HAVE SEX INCEL HAVE SEX INCEL HAVE SEX INCEL HAVE SEX INCEL HAVE SEX INCEL HAVE SEX INCEL HAVE SEX INCEL HAVE SEX INCEL HAVE SEX INCEL HAVE SEX INCEL HAVE SEX INCEL HAVE SEX INCEL HAVE SEX INCEL HAVE SEX INCEL HAVE SEX INCEL HAVE SEX INCEL HAVE SEX INCEL HAVE SEX INCEL HAVE SEX INCEL HAVE SEX INCEL HAVE SEX INCEL HAVE SEX INCEL HAVE SEX INCEL HAVE SEX INCEL HAVE SEX INCEL HAVE SEX INCEL HAVE SEX INCEL HAVE SEX INCEL HAVE SEX INCEL HAVE SEX INCEL

I did it manually by seconds, I only include shots where Brie is visible.
211 seconds or 3.5 minutes.

Attached: 1543195656164.jpg (362x349, 13K)

They could've made it into a battle sequence like valky punches into pots laser beam into something else.
But noo. Let's pose for the enemy. Fuck this shit.

>I did it manually by seconds

Attached: image[1].jpg (400x300, 58K)

>Let's pose for the enemy. Fuck this shit.
Why do you watch comic book movies if you hate comic book movies?

When did Pepper Pots get a suit and become a badass? Is she like that in the comics. Last I really knew of her she had that Extremis Virus deal going on.

When she showed up for the battle I honestly thought it was Vision without his bright colors. I heard he becomes all silver in the comics at one point.

I never read the comics so can someone fill that in for me?

I watched the movie the day before so I knew when she appears, that is only a few scenes at the start, at the end battle and the funeral.
So I only had to watch those segments, use the timecodes to measure the seconds then add them at the end.
This includes any shot Brie is visible for the duration she is visible even if it's the back of her head or her arm.
It also includes when she's CGI except when she's glowing so bright you can't see her body because then you're not really seeing Brie so I don't think it counts.

In the comics she starts using a suit made by Tony and goes by "Rescue". In the movie, Tony made her a suit as an anniversary present

it's a horrible cop out canceling out his entire journey and arc. The whole movie actually, its entire thing is canceling the previous movie's strengths - neutering Thanos into being a generic meany (to the point it isnt even the "real Thanos" in a cgi battle with no emotional resonance), undoing Thor being a determined Superman-like positive dude despite endless defeats, undoing Banner finally fighting without Hulk's help

Everything became so cheap, trivial and vapid

Attached: 1555479122478.gif (650x325, 3.06M)

are you retarded?
It shows at the end of captain marvel that she goes to earth because of the nick fury signal, they obviously told her to rescue stark.

Tony likes receiving handjobs from Pepper wearing the suit

>Already fought him
And LOST. Why dont you understand that's what makes it egregious? The three main avengers, with TWO God hammers, fought him and lost.
Then this bitch who was in five mins at the start flies in, destroys the shit, and completely btfos Thanos without trying. Theres even a scene where he headbutts her and it bounces off comically, solidifying what a joke he is.
This has nothing to do with the alt right retard, this is the shittiest form of storytelling. As others have pointed out, it even makes Tony's death pointless. He didnt need to snap his fingers, Thanos was just proven to not be a threat at all with Marvel around, he shouldve just flown off.
It trivializes and ruins the ENTIRE third act and ending. The only way sexism comes into this is how you wouldnt be defending this garbage if it was male Captain Marvel who did this, even though it'd be just as shitty.

Bad writing was a mistake

she was holding his hand with the gauntlet so he couldn't use any stones, that's why he gets the power stone with the other hand and already btfo her.

People not getting that the less time she was in the film only makes her a bigger Deus ex machina. It wouldve actually been better if she had some arc that led to her defeating Thanos, as it is its Tony, Steve, and Thors arc, only for her to fly in and do it for them when they fail. Pathetic.

I didn't even think about this but you're right.
Although I don't hate the idea of Cap passing on the mantle, it does go completely against what they were trying to do.
Heck Cap is literally in a support group in the same movie helping people who need to move on after the dustening.

>ignoring that's there an entire space army capable of overwhelming them, killing them all over again and ready to kill everyone else on the planet

They did it o they could her her STRONK WYMYN scene. Logically it makes zero sense cause Tony says the suit wasnt finished; why he was even making it is never addressed when his whole plot was giving that shit up for his daughter, and when exactly she learned to use the thing is all never addressed.

>doesn't know he can go back in time
>moves on and gets on with his life
>finds out he can go back in time
>goes back in time

He never had a choice when he decided to get on with his life.

They are never shown being overwhelmed, the opposite in fact, they're shown completely dominating the entire war. Try again.

I don't know if you can even call it a deus ex machina, if anything it was telegraphed WAY in advance.
They literally marketed Captain Marvel as being the new super powerful hero that can defeat Thanos, then they advertized Endgame with her being their ace card.
So it's not like she wasn't established, it's more that it doesn't feel deserved.

You could argue she isn't actually important at all to the movie too however.
There's really no necesity for her being there.
Thanos #1 is half dead and had no stones, he could have been killed by Thor regardless, any of the other heroes could deal with the mothership in some way and in terms of Stark running out of oxygen they could have easily written any other character or convenience to save him.

I remember the anniversary present line now that you mention it. Thanks

>only a few scenes at the start, at the end battle and the funeral.
In holo-meeting with Widow, Rocket, etc.
The scene where Thor says he likes her
The bit where THEY KILL THANOS

Time traveling is always a fucking mess no matter how you spin it. Thor stole Mjolnir from his past self. Captain America wielding Mjolnir was based af but I can't help but think back to Thor's past self and he tries to summon Mjolnir and nothing happens.

>doesn't know he can go back in time
which is a basic thing everyone can relate, you can get time back. We like him because of how heroically he faces this challenge we know in our own non-comicbook terms. How to move on etc

Don't cop out by creating a time machine and now anything goes

Also there should be only one Cap, cap is cap. Falcon is falcon, he is his own person. He's a vet who lost a friend, yes, but he isnt a goody tissue, he isnt a 40s man, he didnt fight in WWII etc

Attached: 1555437587719.jpg (625x594, 149K)

I counted those scenes, they're all factored into my spreadsheet.
It's still only 3 and a half minutes.
If you cheap out and only count the scenes where Marvel is present maybe you'll get a high number, but Brie Larson is depcited on screen for a total of 211 seconds (3.5 minutes).

hulk and Ancient One explained this, Cap went back and put everything back at the same moment it was taken so nobody noticed the difference.

This means that Jane Foster was shanked by a talking raccoon to extract the Aether and then shanked again by Captain America to put it back in the space of a few seconds and never mentioned it to anyone.

Lmao you sound upset.
Carol is weaker than Ronin in the comics.
You know, the guy that worked for Thanos?
And the guy Starlord beat by dancing?

Starlord's dancing is more powerful than Captain Marvel.

Attached: 1530847710529.jpg (684x1024, 367K)

Why even complain about it at this point?

Not in Endgame buddy, thats what matters

I guarantee Starlord is gonna kick Carol's ass in Guardians 3.