Iron Woman

I wasn't expecting Pepper to take part of the fight.

She was cool. But still... IronMan 3 sucked balls.

Attached: IronWoman.jpg (1920x1200, 446K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0mDtDKf1W0s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>woman warriors
>woman warriors everywhere

this is the worst thing about the 21st century

wtf, I love feminism now!

Women in the west get to indulge these fantasies because the world is so safe thanks to the white men they despise.

>ferminist tactics in pop culture:

>show image of a woman in the guise of a male character
>entice the fanbase to ask the creators to make the character female
>penis engaged
>creator agrees to fanbase demands
>feminists now push for a feminist hero that isn't sexualised in any way, call the fanbase incels
>get an ugly bitch with an attitude with a suit that looks like a cardboard box
>new movie is shit
>it's your fault

>tactics in japanese pop culture:
>show image of a woman in the guise of a male character
>entice the fanbase to ask the creators to make the character female
>penis engaged
>creator agrees to fanbase demands
>profit$$$
Why japan so based?

I actually really like this design.

IM3 >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Winter soldier

Fucking hot.

I wunna fuck that suit
Female power armor does funny things to my willie
Damn sexy animes
Her and Natasha where the least retarded of the females tho
Valkyrie is a ugly bottle head looking nigger monkey lezbo who can't act

Iron man 3 was good until the last half of the film. Starks delve into depression and ptsd was super interesting, but completely ruined by the big, boring fight at the end.

Not too mention he seems to just get over his ptsd pretty much as soon as he needs to, would have been better if they implemented it into the final fight scene. Have him struggling with it throughout the fight and finally overcome it to save peggy and defeat the bad guy in some way.

Great setup, but a waste of potential and a terrible ending.

Attached: 1543612378284.png (543x443, 19K)

I can't stand Captain Marvel or Valkyrie, but I literally had no problem with Pepper suiting up. Shit was comfy af. Didn't feel forced at all. Based protective mommykino.

Attached: pepper-potts-rescue-armor.jpg (700x310, 56K)

When the time comes, women should be fighting against muslims.

I don't really get this trend of female warriors.
For most part of history, war was something no one, men nor women, wanted to see in their life and possibly never have to partecipate in it.
Soldiers didn't want to go to war and you tried not to get involved in violence if you could because guess what, a scratch could mean death if you were not careful.
Women stayed at home, made babies because that's what they are capable of that men alone don't and they were respected for it: the angelic woman, the feminine archetype is found in all societies and cultures on Earth.
You didn't send women to war because if they died (or worse, kidnapped and enslaved), your family/tribe/nation dies.
Warrior cultures were a niche thing for most part of history and they never involved women: what about this sudden fixation with it?

And the Mandarin. What a waste of kingsley

>Good strong females characters:
Nebula
Gamorra
Liz Olsen
BW (in Endgame only)

>Forced af fuck shit female characters:
Captain fungus
Black tony stark
Baldhead bodyguard

She isn't Iron Woman, she's Rescue, separate characters

>Boob shaped armor
Yikes

>woman warriors
>woman warriors everywhere
>this is the worst thing about the 21st century
THIS. We never had female superheroes in comic books until around 2010.

Attached: ironkitter.jpg (1600x900, 171K)

Plus she did it for a bit in IM3, and it makes sense that Tony would have shown her how to use a suit at some point. They even foreshadow it in the movie with Tony's daughter playing with the Rescue helmet.

It literally took me like 2 minutes to figure out it was Pepper because I somehow missed the first shot. I thought they were pulling that black female Ironman from Ultimate universe somehow got there. Wew I was writing the memes in my head

her name is Rescue

The problem is that they're not cool. Hawk Girl in the Justice League cartoon is a cool character, but Bald Black Lady from Zanzibarland is just fucking boring.

Who do you think was making it unsafe for them, hmmm?

Rescue was unironically more entertaining than Captain Marvel despite having less screentime

at least the armor looks cool, unlike marvel's costume

That’s because Goop is cute.

youtube.com/watch?v=0mDtDKf1W0s

>women should be fighting against muslims.
lmao
they'll be the first to betray you

>Liz Olsen
>good
lmao

I completely agree with you. Fuck Captain Marvel and Valkyrie, but Pep suiting up in that armour was based as fuck.

Making Rescue Blue was smart.

>IronMan 3 sucked balls.
That's like one of the three actual movies in the whole series, you absolute pleb.

It took Tony his whole life to build that suit (if I'm not mistaken his father also contributed to it), then a woman just comes and takes it like hers and expect to be respected and treated like the real Iron Man was.

Attached: 1530327327650.jpg (909x872, 145K)

Her costume should look like this

Attached: 41965-5-1334116813.jpg (613x377, 36K)

>what about this sudden fixation with it?
They're childless and don't have passion for anything in their lives. They see men having passion for things and want to pantomime that, but miss the point since it's not really theirs.

Fukn Niggers, bitch?

Attached: imigrants4women-tingles_vs_reality.jpg (720x720, 393K)

Rescue, from the comics. It's a thing.

>takes it like hers and expect to be respected and treated like the real Iron Man was.
that's Iron Woman to you

Tony made it for Pepper as a present, he mentions it when he's playing with his daughter

Can you imagine their interactions, having an SJW writer group? The female avengers would all be perfect and never fight amongst them. Everything they do is perfect.

She also has superpowers of her own, doesn't she?

>against jews
FTFY

Her only superpower is being able to sell snake oil to suburban boomer housewives.