HOLY FUCKING KINO

HOLY FUCKING KINO

best mcu movie by some margin imo

Attached: avengers-endgame-poster-square-crop.jpg (1090x1049, 464K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F_mhWxOjxp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So I'm kinda split. It was a damn good movie in its own right (aside from a tacky scene and the forced SJW moment) but I still lean towards Infinity War as being better as it was an well done and unexpected (at the time) and damn well done Thanos movie where everyone else was just supporting.

I liked the fact that the final shot of the movie was of a white, heterosexual married couple.

Infinity War was a lot better

Something you'll never get to experience lmao

4/10

Which forced SJW moment?

The guy who talked about going on a date with another man, or the YUSS QUEEN SLAY bit near the end?

I didn't like that Flacon got the shield. I know there's comic precedent, but it should've been fucking Bucky. I guess they figured he didn't have the public image and mental stability to pull it off.

>burb, reddit humor, dab, fornite, get the reference
worse than fucking infinity war in term of everything.

Attached: 08976545.jpg (700x387, 52K)

Yeah hea kinda still a known terrorist

im glad that most of the spoilers pre- opening where wrong.
I got to get surprised watching this shit.
It was a good movie, i had to watch it translated and in a shitty cam rip, yet, i enjoyed it. So i imagine that the original sound in cinema was probably a great experience.

Except for a few details, the movie was a great finale for the entire saga. I really dont give a fuck about what happens after this, seeing cap using the hammer was amazing. I love captain america.

near the end

Attached: goddamnit.gif (300x258, 3.32M)

bucky is a goddamn commie I wouldn't trust him with it

Infinity War was a better movie but it's still pretty great. Endgame is better as pure spectacle.

>I love captain america.
Me too. I'm really happy with this ending for him. I'm glad he got to be with his woman.

How the fuck did present cap lose to past cap? Well he "won" but he had to mindfuck past cap to distract him then knock him out, otherwise he was done

>guy who talked about going on a date with another man

when was that, I don't remember it

Present cap was starting to get old. He was facing prime cap.

>They tease the idea of creating timelines that don't affect each other
>Nebula shoots her self and gets to remain alive
>Nice, I like this take, way less convoluted
>Cap somehow still stays in the past and grow old to that timeline
>??????

When Steve was talking in that circle after the time jump. Guy was talking about getting back into dating after the dusting incident. He was a gay guy but they weren't in your face about it.

Yeah that was fairly minor and easy to miss.

>Yea Forums unironically liked this garbage
Entirety of the movie had loke two good scenes, both woth captain america. There was no tension, thanos was completely wasted, the pacing was fucking jarring. It was shit

How many times do you think Cap fucked Peggy before he returned?

Attached: RpxaZ3j.gif (360x203, 3.05M)

Yeah, I didn't understand it at first. But actually, they create a new timeline each time they go back through time and change something.
So they created a lot of different timelines in the movie (even one where Loki got the Tesseract).
But Steve didn't change anything during its last jump. So, he grew old in the regular timeline.

GOOD LORD, SOMEONE CALL AN AMBULANCE! OP IS OVERDOSING ON ŠÔŶ!

Anons I haven’t seen much of the avengers aside from a few of the earlier movies and the iron man films. What movies should I watch to catch up that are relevant?

>Cap somehow still stays in the past

He doesn't, though. He spends many years in the past, but then he returns to the present and those years in the past are like only a few minutes in the present due to time dilation or some shit like that.

All

>thanos was completely wasted
Fuck you. Him losing his head at the very beginning of the movie was kino. What more could they have done with him?

Nope

Don't bother trying to talk sense to these people, user. They'll munch on any old shit Disney dumps in their lap

Is it as satisfying as Infinity War?

It was nice I'm glad cap and Tony got to shine in their last movie although hulk and Thor got the shaft especially hulk. Boomer Thor was funny and I guess he didn't have a big moment since it isn't his last movie. Everything with CM was cringy af especially the gurl power scene. It was good ending to the saga looking forward to asguardians of the Galaxy and Spider-Man. CM led avengers is going to be disappointing

Iw tried to go a bit higher level and be more deep into themes

Endgame basically shatted over all the values it talked about and went full cgi a ction

It's really easy to filter pleba this way

Yeah, I predicted it a long time ago. His job is done. He has no reason to fight anymore.

No, that's what happens and it's also explained in the movie itself.

maybe if youre brainded. this movie is equally as disappointing as BvS
stop spouting bullshit user it wasnt even explained in the movie nor implied that he got back in the present

Going into Infinity War and End Game? Literally all of them.

They go 5 years forward. Society has lost a lot of people but still surviving as they have many times.

The heroes swear to never let something like this happens and the people change for the better

The end

>Which forced SJW moment?
>Spiderman, panther man, and thor all play frisbee with the gauntlet trying to get it to the time machine
>marvel appears after crashing through a space ship, several times
>she has US!

But yeah no.

You can crash through a space ship multiple times without a scratch on you and you have back up from -every female cast-

tacky scene was the director cameo talking about his homosex date
SJW scene was the GURL POWER scene at the end battle.

>thanos solos mjolnir cap/stormbreaker thor/mark 10 00000 Iron man without the stones
>He lost to spider man and some of the guardians with the stones

I wouldn't really call Infinity War satisfying considering it ends on a cliffhanger so yeah it's more satisfying.

In context, gurl power zerg rush looks fine

Attached: Avengers With Vaginas.webm (954x400, 2.94M)

dude this is serioualy pissing me off.

Mantis

I may be a brainlet but at the end of the day couldn't they just have taken the gauntlet from thanos on titan?
Iron Man would still be alive

And who should sacrifice when using it?

Stark wanted things to stay the same.

so we're just gonna not take the best option just because a guy doesn't want to lose the sperm he nutted into pepper potts

I must say, dear Yea Forums, that the Girl Power Zerg Rush was the one scene that yanked me out of the movie. It was flawless up until then. But then it was like, in this chaotic battle, all the female Marvelettes somehow all assemble in the same place at the same time?

They wouldn't even need to use them at all since thanos wouldn't have snapped the first time

Morgana is certainly not the only child who born after the snap.

Oh, you just didn't understand the concept of branched reality.

So some kids are more important than half the universe?
Also more kids would've been born if thanos didn't snap the first time

Morgan was the only post-snap kid that Tony cared about though

One scene ruined the whole movie to you? Why do you hate woman that much?

Tbh senpai I'm so glad the way it turned out. Captain Marvel was by far the biggest sjw concern for me. But they managed to work with her, by having Thanos still be smart with the Power Stone (despite not moving her an inch with his fist), and her at least needing the help of the others to get past the army. And that scene didn't even feel too sjw in the end, mainly because they didn't give Brie anything to say. It sort of just happened like a cheesy 2000s Charlie's Angels-tier scene. Unironically goat shot of the girls, and I was happy for them. They did right by their main characters as much as they could (Thor is debatable but I was overall ok with their choices for him), they paid a million homages to the previous films, which validated anyone's emotional and time investment in all these films, and they gave us the goat of superhero battles in the end for our troubles

Endgame was Kino.

This movie felt like bad fanfiction to the real ending (Infinity War)

Attached: thanos[1].jpg (1920x800, 95K)

It was fan service, not fan fiction

>director cameo
You're joking. That was him?

>takes the piss out of Time travelling movies
>fucks up the Time Travel more than them
The more I think about it the worse it gets

Not only that, their periods were synchronized.

The Dark Knight is the only legitimate comic-book FILM to hit the mainstream. Everything else is formulaic genre-oriented product and not considerable aesthetically in the same way someone would appreciate Citizen Kane.

Imagine being intimidated by women holding their shit together.

No. IW is better. Neither is exactly perfect, but at least IW had some originality with the whole making the antagonist a main character thing.

>fem service the movie
no thanks
literally made for little girls

It was done well. I bet Brie was itching to yell GURL POWER behind the scenes, but the Russos just told her to shut up. And it worked in the end.

The only capeshit I've sort of enjoyed enough to watch more than once are the low-key ones. First Iron Man and first Captain America, for instance.

holy mother of /ss/

I'm partial to Wonder Woman, oddly. I also quite liked the first Cap.

It makes sense if you think about it. No one would accept Bucky as Captain America considering all the things he did.

I also like small-scale, non-cosmic movies like the first Iron Man movie and first Captain America movie.

I can't tell if it's Baader-Meinhof, but even though the kind of "not in your face about it" was something I picked up on as well and appreciated, it still seemed randomly preachy. That entire therapy scene, while well-acted, seems like pointless world-building for the timeline that's about to get restored. A sort of "what would the world probably look like in the aftermath of half the population vanishing?" Which...why should the audience care? We're about to switch it back anyway.

I don't think a 7 years difference would mean much to a serum-powered super soldier.

This film could've trimmed 45 minutes so easily. So much wasted time in this movie, goddamn.

Bit annoyed with how they handled Thor and hulk. I'm guessing they'll let Thor sine more in the upcoming gotg and maybe Thor 4

Thanos won by sacrificing the people he loved to serve his own self interests. Tony won by sacrificing himself to serve the people he loved. I fucking love it.

But he did, Carter had a daughter AND granddaughter.

The granddaughter is the only reason Cap made it through Winter Soldier, so he fucked up the timeline.

The only way they can write it off as far as I can see is if they retcon Carter's husband to be timetravelling Cap and you just couldn't tell in the photos

Cap saying Hail Hydra was one of the highlights of the movie, prove me wrong

The first scene felt long but it was pretty kino. The dead silences felt really good. Someone slurped their drink during starks death made for a good laugh.

Mellow boomer Hulk was awesome

>he granddaughter is the only reason Cap made it through Winter Soldier

Sharon is her niece you jackass

Yea I liked him too but he had little to no action scens

Welp I'm wrong, guess I'll die

>Cap saying Hail Hydra was one of the highlights of the movie, prove me wrong
Fuck I forgot about this, that was amazing

Wait, and she didn't think it weird her still-alive uncle looked exactly like an aged-up Captain America?

>when this plays
youtube.com/watch?v=F_mhWxOjxp4

Yeah. Specially since I was expecting a retake of the Civil War elevator scene. But then he just cons them.

sòy

>all female montage part

cringe

Her making out with Cap in WS when she grew up with "Uncle Steve" is gross. But all that means is that Sharon had issues

The only fault I can find is war machine had like 5 minutes screen time. The new suit was kino

It's her niece

>stryke team from winter soldier with Frank Grilo
>same elevator scene set up
>roles are reversed, cap is the one entering the elevator
>build up same pre-fight tension
>cap stumps them all with Hail Hydra, and it also mirrors the Hydra Cap from the comics.

KINO

The Government makes John Walker their new Cap if leaks are to be believed.

We don't know if Cap spent is whole life with Peggy. I think they broke up at some point. His wife might not be her. Sharon's uncle is definitely not Steve.

>happily married with 2 kids
>wife and kids dusted while at the beach
>depressed for 2 years
>met a widower who also lost her husband and daughter
>got married
>one day wife and 2 kids from previous marriage shows up
>wife's ex and kids shows up too
>i only work a security guard at a building with sideline job of teaching painting

Thanks

>We don't know if Cap spent is whole life with Peggy.

There's a strong presumption that they did, them splitting up in the 50s would be a seriously gay ending

One of the greatest superhero movie endings of all time

Attached: Paper Football.webm (954x400, 2.81M)

get the 2.7gb one, better vid quality but audio's better on the 3.9gb one

who?

Yeah not gunna lie I really liked Thanos winning ending a lot more. This movie felt very fan fiction-ey. Which is not a bad thing when its capeshit.

It's kinda fucked, especially in the case of someone like Adam where his daughter is 5 years older. I'm kind of mad they completely glazed over who fucking raised her for 5 years.

> Fucks off to space all the time.

> That's what you want in a leader, absence.

>cares about forced SJW shit
>saw the movie anyway
Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one not larping about not liking or watching these movies.

DUDE DESTROY THE UNIVERSE LMAO

He remained their for the rest of his adult life so probably... a lot? Were you not paying attention?

This was so annoying and stupid. Stormbreaker literally kills Thanos in one hit in Infinity War

> Wanda of Murder suddenly decides murdering can wait as these women she does not know are suddenly more important than her rage over Vision.

I tihnk you meant "SAVE"

I just watched infinity war and Thanos is worst villan ever, he is just psycho and yet somehow he "truly" loves that green girl and soulstone is ok with it. MEh

Im way more intrested in Capitan A doing Hail Hydra, tell me more.

Infinity War had more reason to be 3 hours as some arcs suffered from little screentime and "character space".

In the aftermath of the attack on New York, Cap gets into an elevator with the Strike team and its set up to be a repeat of the elevator fight in Cap 2, but he whispers Hail Hydra to Rumlow and gets out without a fight this time.

>one of the most powerful beings in the MCU
>helps by shooting invading aliens from the roof

DESU they should've just the Time stone elsewhere

Attached: whitewash.png (1821x720, 1.15M)

Nebula is far more intresting character than geen girl

logan tho?

I thought they're going to remake the elevator scene in the Winter Soldier

I think some of the the new york scenes were actually shot during the first avengers movie

The absolute ego it takes to shit all over back to the future and have something that's 10x more covoluted is just baffling to me

Eould be kino if we see Helen Mirren as Agatha Harkness and she and AO have banter.

Anyone else feel like having the entire army of 19 movies pour out of magical portals was a bit much? Especially when all they have to go against is this villain who has nothing to do with the 19 movies except the last one where he snapped his fingers and said DUDE COMMUNISM LMAO.

it was also a glimpse at cap that he's ready to stop doing this. Also note he pretty much lost in a 1v1 against his past self

The Thanos who never learned the true meaning of sacrifice fails and turns to ash. Pottery.

It's her job to protect the sanctum and the stone, that's it. What she fights are eldritch abominations. She protects reality itself.

the entire last 11 years had been leading up to it, it was a fan service moment

Oh god, so many “uhhh what” moments, where do I start....

[>Banner figures out to control the hulk form, and yet he doesn’t put it to use at all aside from being able to survive the gauntlet
>Black Widow sacrifice made no sense. Throughout all the movies, her and Hawkeye definitely don’t seem to have the type of relationship that satisfies the “Give up what you love the most” criteria. Way less impactful than the Gamora sacrifice from IW. Diminished the significance of the cost of the soul stone. Plus they both are trying to kill THEMSELVES. That’s not making a sacrifice because your not the one doing it, he was just present for her suicide which he even tried to stop. Thanos had to forcefully drag Gamora to the edge and throw her.
>Fat, alcoholic, emotional pussy Thor. What the actual fuck?
>Thanos takes on Cap, Thor, and Iron Man simultaneous and makes it look like a fucking joke, doesn’t take a scratch and yet he struggles fighting Captain Marvel and almost loses to her
>Captain Marvel shows up for like 5 minutes at the start, then dips instead of helping get the stones back? And then she’s gone for the next 2 and half hours just to show up flying through more space ships at the absolute last minute, turning the tides of the fight and having a greater impact than anyone else in that fight.
>The time travel thing was FILLED with problems
>Why did cap just show back up in the present timeline aged? They clearly showed that time traveling creates new timelines (I.e. Nebula killing nebula doesn’t kill nebula), so wouldn’t be of been in that other timeline? And wouldn’t there of been two caps then in that timeline? Which is this timeline? Or is it? Who tf knows
>Peter Parker’s Asian friend is tearful to see him, suggesting he didn’t get snapped and thought peter was dead all along. Only he hasn’t aged at all and is still in high school, so he must of gotten snapped right? Makes no sense
]

7/10 , not better than IW but not terrible

oh shit...so they go with 'timetravel' in this one?
It never ends well for movies, it always bothered me why they dint use green stone and fuck thanos when he was without stones...but hey...its capeshit.

All the heroes popping out of the portals might’ve been overkill and it was cheesy as hell but it was definitely a huge crowd pleaser and it would’ve felt like a letdown if the conclusive avengers film didn’t climax with every single avenger fighting together.

Also saying Thanos had nothing to do with the past movies is silly. He was the the catalyst behind the scenes for a lot of conflicts like Avengers 1, Thor 2, etc.

RDJ wanted out, ok?

It was the fucking Disney parade moment of the movie for me, it was strutting itself so hard.

Yeah but if she single-handedly defeats all the monsters wouldnt that 'protect the sanctum?' So if the Avengers were defeated she'll just shoot aliens?

The entire movie is fan service and nostalgia. It's the happy ending that is your reward for watching all 21 preceding movies.

That is to say Endgame is garbage, but it's comfy familiar garbage that I enjoyed wallowing in

The air force could probably deal with pickpockets and drug dealers. But they don't, because that's not their job.

>this villain who has nothing to do with the 19 movies except the last one
You realize Thanos has been the main threat since the first Avengers movie?

It was alright. Infinity war was a lot better and actually unironically kino

>and actually unironically kino
it was not, its full of fuckin plotholes the size you only see in post soviet EU.

Infinity War was ESB and Endgame was RotJ. Can't have one without the other but Empire and Infinity War are obviously superior.

I think Ned was tearful to see Pete because he had just come back from fighting for the end of the world, but that also confused me. Also, the Marvel absence really pissed me off. I don't like Brie Larson in the role at all, but you'd think with Thor disgraced and fat and shit they'd need the godlike hero more than ever. Why did Nick Fury's post-credits call to Carol in IW have so much impact, like THIS IS IT, CAPTAIN MARVEL IS THE WAY BACK OUT and then she had nothing to do with Endgame's story at virtually at all.

>Black Widow sacrifice made no sense

She was an egotistical bitch. It made perfect sense

Name three.

>She was an egotistical bitch

She was letting Clint live to see his family again. That scene was kino

Attached: Soul Stone.webm (716x300, 2.96M)

For a three hour movie that had to tie in together the fate of every single fucking character in the MCU and keep a high level of attention throughout the entirety of it, I say it did a fucking fantastic job

We have 3 stones, thanos have non, lets kill him
dude with stone of time can magic some interdimention demon in to perpetual loop, but he cant fuck thanos
Thor who kicked ass of god of death without hammer cant fuck up some mortal grape monster
Loki dies like a bitch without feint in a feint 4d chess plan.

>it was not
It was

I saw 14 millions futures where you typed the exact same thing except one where Bucky and Falcon white and you said the exact opposite.

I enjoyd Endgame better only because I freakin hate every second of the Wakanda shit in Infinity War. At least we only had to see the tribe for about 5 seconds here.
Still, could have done some things better. Billion plot holes, some related to time travel some related to retard writers.

>mortal grape monster
Except he's not a mortal, he's literally the son of a fucking celestial

I don’t care that she killed herself. What made no sense is that A) They don’t really have the “love” that fits that criteria as the cost for the soulstone AND B) Someone else killing themselves isn’t you making a sacrifice, especially not when you’re trying to stop them

dude let's time travel using these special suits that allows us to travel through time without side effects but we only have a limited supply

Thanos somehow has Nebula teleport an entire fucking ship and army through time without any consequences.

Can someone explain this? Am I a brainlet or did I miss something? Nebula uses her future selve's juice to get back but how the fuck did she just open a time portal and transport the entire fucking ship into the future?

LOVED IT

That being said I hope all the movies from phase 5 onward except for Spiderman, and Antman, Blackpanther and the Hulk suck balls and don't make money.

That went on for too long it became a comedy sketch.

>god of death
Hela isn't THE death you retard

They love each other as friends. They are closer than most families, have known each other longer than the Avengers have existed and have gone through thick and thin together. She's "auntie Nat" to his kids. If this bothers you as qualifying as loving one another, that's your issue not the movies.

They were trying to kill themselves in order to save the other. Giving their own life to save their friend is a sacrifice, just jumping on a grenade to save your squad.

You dont know what mortal means, if you can kill it its fuckin mortal.
And you can kill celestials too, or who was the father of starlord?

The racoonsplaining shitlord got his ass handed to him

You just didn't get it, man. They forged a love in that moment by being willing to die for one another's future... the reason it worked is because he knew he had to let go and didn't want to... so she did it for him... it was too deep for you.

>except for Spiderman, and Antman, Blackpanther and the Hulk
Fuck you cuck, I hope the Fantastic Four movies aren't shit

its a quantum tunnel, when they use it to time travel they get infinitesmally small first then get huge when they come out

I didn't think they'd be continuing with Fantastic 4 after it's last blunder. I'd love to see a good fantastic 4 movie as well

But she dont need an army to exterminate population like grape monster.

and yet before without the special suits and juice they had consequences like with antman changing age. Why were there no consequences whatsoever for everyone teleported with the ship?

Was there an after credit scene? I left because the damn theater got too hot

No
but there was audio that was Iron mans suit being build

He was probably lying he's not a celestial

i just want tony back

No

Yeah I don’t even think they attempted to explain that.

Also why was Pym Particle shortage an issue? Couldn’t they timetravel back 2mins and just take all the vials to the future? Sure it would create an alt timeline where they fail, but there’s an infinite amount of those already.

>We have ironwoman now

It was pic related

Attached: ironheart-riri-williams-invincible-iron-man-1545647356.jpg (768x644, 91K)

Holy captain marvel. How unsurprising

Past-Nebula brings Past-Thanos the Pym Particles she found on Present-Nebula. That explains the ship.

No one gives a shit about your opinion fag breath, kys.

she used those particles to transport back herself. It doesn't make sense that they had enough particles to both teleport herself and then the entire fucking ship afterward.

potts in the suit made me hard but i still want tony to have a happy ending god damn it

Peter is one lucky guy

Yeah I had no answer for him but one vial is good enough for a ship?

But then how did Past-Nebula get through?

She stole the PP that present Neubla was going to use for the return trip

Mobie magic

This movie is a shitty chick flick if you think otherwise you’re a faggot

she onlyhad one and she needed that to get back to the present

however

when cap and stark use their return particles to actually go to the 70s they grab 4 there. they only needed 2 to get back to the present so once they have the globe and all the stones they technically have 2 vials left. maybe in some retarded convoluted way past nebula in the present used those 2 vials to open a tunnel to past thanos and pull them out?

The love between two close friends doesn’t come close to the love between a parent/child (Thanos and Gamora) or even a lover. It’s way less powerful. If this bothers you and you don’t know the difference, that’s your issue not mine.

>They forged a love in that moment
And that’s all it takes to pay the price for one of the most powerful items in the Universe? I call bullshit. Way less convincing and impactful than the Gamora sacrifice in IW

She was present the PP to Thanos that could be used for the ship. She had more on her that was confiscated.

Its her RESCUE armor but kinda unnecessary for her to be here, she should be with her daughter and to be honest from the clips I thought they got some Avengers from different universes to help.

>cabekino

Anyone who watched this over the age of 12 is literally retarded.

Attached: 1553033576972.jpg (588x823, 109K)

>The love between two close friends doesn’t come close to the love between a parent/child (Thanos and Gamora) or even a lover. It’s way less powerful.

You obviously don't have any good friends. I'm sorry for you.

HE WAS SO USELESS IN THIS FIGHT

HE SHOULD'VE HAD SOME OF THE INFINITY STONES AT LEAST, HE JUST GOT BEATEN AROUND FOR LIKE 20 MINUTES. LAME AS FUCK

The perpetual loop worked because time worked differently in Dormammu's universe (if at all). Every time Strange went back, Dormammu remembered the experience so he understood the loop was perpetual. Even if Strange attempted the same thing with Thanos, Thanos' memories from the future would be erased as he went back, meaning he wouldn't see the loop so he'd have no reason to try and end it. At best, this would give Strange the advantage of performing every possible move perfectly, like an undo button. But he had already seen every possible future and he knew the perfect course of action, meaning he had no reason to do it.

I enjoyed Cap kicking his own ass

Attached: Cap vs Cap.webm (716x300, 2.88M)

So, Tony Stark died. Why? Was RDJ sick of doing it? Pretty curious.

yaasassss qween slaya!

He's been sick of it for a while, but they kept offering him absurd amounts of money to reprise the role.

With Cap and a few others out of contract and not coming back, this was his chance for a final and guaranteed exit.

>tfw never seen an Avengers movie but keep up with the plot by Yea Forums threads

Attached: 1499252492760.jpg (230x220, 10K)

Personally I would've been fine with just all significant characters/heroes showing up, didn't need thousands of faceless wakandas and wizards

Boy it sure was great when Natasha didn’t get a funeral

They shrink the dreadnought with pym particles before bringing it to the future

I haven’t been to a cinema in over a year and this is the only interesting thing on. Can I watch this if I don’t give a shit about superheroes and haven’t seen the prior movies? For reference the only superhero movies I’ve ever seen are iron man and guardians of the galaxy.

You’ve obviously never truly been in love or had children you gave a shit about. I feel bad for you

Cap had all the best scenes in the movie and the best ending, prove me wrong

>Hail Hydra
>Fighting himself
>America's ass
>Weilding Mjolnir
>Avengers- assemble
>Gets to go back and live the life he wasn't able to have

Actually, I think you might dislike this movie more than people who've seen the prior films. Infinity War is great for anyone, but this one is basically just a love-letter to the first wave and is chock-full of entire acts with nothing but references.

I don't understand anyone saying how amazing it was.
I went in with no expectations and I came out feeling pretty much nothing. It wasn't bad, but there was just nothing great about it. Textbook 5/10.
The first two hours were boring as shit and almost nothing unexpected happened. The last hour was kinda fun.
What am I missing?

how when they only had nebulas vial and they needed nebulas vial to teleport nebula into the past. Hell even past that how the fucking fuck could they have had enough particles to teleport thousands of people with the ship when one vial could only teleport one person previously?

Only Infinity War's ending was kino and this is where it should have ended.

Attached: 1-avengers-infinity-war-2.jpg (640x360, 20K)

you'll be like that one guy's GF who was sitting next to me constantly bothering everyone by saying out loud 'WHOS THAT???'

Had to make Cap bad-ass seeing how lame he was in Infinity War

The America's Ass thing was stupid

My thing has always been that it SHOULD be Sam. But Cap would choose Bucky. It felt out of character for him to give it to Sam.
Cap should give it to Bucky as a show of him fundamentally misunderstanding buck and seeing it as an offering at a shot at redemption and a symbolic belief in him. And the world should be angry about it but Steve Rogers wouldn’t care and would still hand it over to buck.

You'll get some enjoyment out of it I'm sure but don't expect to understand shit.

>Capeshit
>Kino...

Attached: 1432724756686s.jpg (250x241, 7K)

Why the fuck didn't they just all time travel to post-Antman Pym's lab and ask him for some fucking particles?

Nothing the movie was bland and frankly stupid, you really couldn’t write a worse second half it was a complete waste.

But they mention several times how they have *just enough* for a round trip each.

Friendly Nebula has one time travel’s worth on her when she’s captured. Past-Nebula using that to come to future and impersonate her (adding the gold headplate was pointless since no one even spoke to her) makes sense. But then somehow also an entire giant spaceship and 1000’s of dudes/monsters come through.

> without any source of Pym Particles
> without any quantum realm protective shit
> without a time travel device thingy (what Tony and Cap use to go from 2012-1970)

By being able to just push some buttons Past-Nebula was able to just summon a bunch of stuff from the past without physically interacting with it. Why couldn’t they just remotely extract the Infinity Gauntlet from Titan, or even each stone individually?

Endgame pretty much requires you to have watched:
Infinity War
Antman and the Wasp
Winter Soldier

The rest you can just figure out while watching

America's ass.

Yeah I was confused when I saw this as well except that all that shit was on the one ship and they did establish you could go in a ship

>LOL LETS JUST GO BACK IN TIME XD

seriously the shit is worse than the "it was all a dream" trope

Yes that was Joe Russo. He made cameos in all the marvel movies they made. Some are deleted scenes.

Fair enough, I guess it jumps straight into everything then. Three hours long seems like a long time for something I have zero investment into anyway.

I have basic self control so I think I can keep quiet.

Only The Two Towers ending was kino and this is where it should have ended.

Attached: Fw9BP6.jpg (1920x1080, 125K)

This is what I thought at first, but Bucky might well be a man out of time like Steve was. Giving Bucky the shield is Steve FORCING him to continue the fight, when maybe Bucky needs time to figure out his life. Sam, though, we know he will want to fight; his character has always wanted to fight the good fight, which he did under Steve. Now he's continuing it while his hero takes a well-earned retirement, coming up on his left.

There's no comparison you retard.

But Infinity War was an actual ending in and of itself.

>duuuuude you just didn't like it because you weren't invested enough!
Was told that like 10 minutes ago by a normie acquaintance.
Now, I know jack-shit about movies and I don't wanna pretend that I do but isn't the movie (or multiple movies, in this case) supposed to make you feel invested naturally?
I watched a decade of capeshit without being attached to any of these characters, does that not sound like a massive flaw?

Attached: 1388901496431.gif (375x211, 954K)

No it wasn't. It was the biggest cliffhanger ending ever.

That was the end of act 2. This is the triumph, three hours of comfy fan service and happy endings

Yeah that's some cop-out bullshit

>I watched a decade of capeshit without being attached to any of these characters, does that not sound like a massive flaw?

It's a massive flaw with your brain, you're on the spectrum

>just take it lying down you cucks lmao

All I wish is that 2014 Thanos got more time to connect with Infinity War Thanos' memories, so he has some respect for the main trio. That and when he dies, he has some nod of respect like the Anti-Spirals do; a prayer that the others don't let what he feared come to pass

Some things aren't for everyone. Maybe don't watch a decades worth of films that you don't like.

Everyone has different heroes, user

I want to hug Thanos

Attached: thanos cute.jpg (570x428, 57K)

>in order to get the Soul Stone you need to experience great loss
>Hawkeye already experienced the greatest loss so I thought he was gonna be given the stone
>lol no, we gotta go through this bullshit sacrifice shit all over again
I fucking hated that they off Nat

Infinity War is for kino
Endgame is for fanservice and retards not mature enough to accept unconventional endings.

Nat had no real future and no real way to have a family. Clint did

Because you should WANT it switched back, and to want that, you need to share in the characters' pain

You specifically need to make a sacrifice not experience loss.

Capeniggers will never admit this, but this is a side effect of it being created on an assembly line and focusing on quantity over quality.
Of course you're not going to give a shit about any of the characters because:
They don't have any flaws they need to overcome
They're all one dimensional and vapid
It's very clear cut who the good guys and bad guys are, there's no grey area
You also know who's going to win in the end

It's designed to get as many people paying for a ticket as possible. And as anyone reasonably intelligent doesn't pay for shit movies anymore, they needed to double down on the amount of retards they needed to fill the seats.

You're a retard and also on the spectrum

Other then Captain flatass all of the characters struggle, have flaws, have personality and have actual development.

This - it would cause such a total mess.

>It's very clear cut who the good guys and bad guys are, there's no grey area
What is Civil War?
>You also know who's going to win in the end
What is Infinity War?

Haven’t watched yet but the spoilers make no sense
Wouldn’t Cap going back to live in the past undo practically everything in the present, like Bucky would have to remain a crazy brainwashed terrorist for 70 years etc

I liked them fine though, it's mindless fun popcorn cinema. The things just came up when people were praising it and I mentioned how it was sorta boring imo.

You can't change the past according to Endgame time travel rules. anything that you do already happened the first time around.

Through all the earlier movies, there was secretly another Cap there the whole time, living his life with Peggy and waiting for 2022 to arrive so he could go hand over his shield to Falcon and let them know it all worked out ok for him.

>>You also know who's going to win in the end
>What is Infinity War?
Exactly, everyone knew Thanos would snap 'em.

It was silly but who gives a fuck. I heard a little girl in the theater say "Wow, all the girls!" You're working to hard to be upset. Think about what a terrible movie The Last Jedi actually was.

nah, they really don't.
Everyone is just a generic template, each a personality as interesting and different from the next as one damp washcloth to another.

People who watch this garbage don't like to be challenged in their thoughts or beliefs, they just want to experience hollow victory after hollow victory.

>what is civil war
Childish nonsense that appeals to the lowest common denominators between children who were dropped as toddlers and retarded capeniggers
>What is Infinity War?
What is Endgame? Are you seriously this dumb?

In the movie's logic when you make a change it creates a new timeline.

Forgot to add 'had a 2 year old and wife's 8 months pregnant' line

Also kind of offtopic what happens legally? You two stay married?

Does this mean that Peggy was having an affair with Steve while being married with kids?

No, it means that her previously unnamed and unseen husband WAS the other Steve.

Random question, but is it cheating to sleep with two timeline versions of your husband at the same time? And who are you cheating on?

Also why wouldn't Cap remember fighting himself?

At the end of the fight Cap uses the staff on past Cap to make him forget

That's another thread. You can kill your past self and it wouldn't affect you.

So all the while they (Hulk, Falcon and Bucky) didn't notice there's an older Steve sitting nearby while present Steve is talking to them

Fuck this is confusing
Maybe I’m just a brainlet but time travel always frustrates me

Exactly, he was just some old dude on a bench, nobody paid him any attention

More like wouldn't the hydra guys thinking Cap's with them mess up Winter Soldier?

They let him have the sceptre by pretending to be Hydra. Secretary Pierce chewed them out for falling for it and lesson learned

Reminder, Thanos won in like 14 million other realities, we followed only the one where he loses. It's like watching a match where a someone absolutely demolishes the other side, but loses one round in the end. Who's the real winner?

>watches capeshit
>finds it confusing
Yeah, we all know what you are.

Attached: 1553030072143.jpg (625x625, 38K)

Also, the last MCU movie.

if fortnite is canon in the mcu does that mean the thanos game mode is too and they made a game where you can play as the guy who murdered half the population

If you want more time travel headaches try watching Primer.

Weak

>capenigger
>watching anything that has less than 40 QPS (quips per second) and more time talking than CGI monsters getting they asses kicked

Attached: 1553030972892.jpg (479x565, 41K)

It's impressive how much effort and bravery and calculation Dr. Strange performed to mastermind that single reality into fruition. Doc is like the knockout king who lets his opponent deal a bunch of blows and tire out and then goes in for the coup de grace.

No, like Star Wars prequels exist but no one wonders why Fury has a purple lightsaber

>being this insecure with your sexuality

Attached: 1487984033774.png (485x544, 496K)

unexpected 4am kek

>Black Widow dies
>she’ll get her own movie in Phase 4
>prequel before the Avengers
For what purpose

This af. All I couldn’t think about when strange finally came back was fuck, this is exactly what he planned. Was disappointed he didn’t have a bigger part and more screen time. Strange is one of my favorites

This
His next movie is probably all I’ll watch in the post Endgame lineup

I hated his standalone movie but loved him in the role and yeah he and Hawkeye both were way underutilized in 4.

him getting prime peggy was worth it. haylee artwell for the win.

I hate how the original Avengers + New Avengers didn't get a team up scene like they did in the 2012 movie, and instead we got this trash.
We get the Avengers Assemble bit, bit we don't get ALL the hero's standing together as the camera pans across them all.

I thought it was alright, what did you find objectionable about it?

Had so much room for unconventionality and subverted expectations given the subject matter. In the end, literally, it uses the film's logic cleverly to deliver what I thought was a really clever final confrontation. Where was this cleverness in the rest of the film? That's my objection.

So why didn’t Antman go up Thanos’s ass and then expand?

When they cut off Thanos' head at the beginning I thought he was going to become Lordgenone for real

Honestly that shit would've worked

Honestly Im pretty disappointed with how they ended things.

>Hulk never got to smash or refight thanos. Would it really be hard for Banner hulk to say "This is when im gonna let my anger out" and fight Thanos only to lose thanks to having only one arm?
>Cap getting Mjolnir should be at the all hope is lost part and given a few more seconds for lightning to strike and for captain america to hold the hammer up high rather than let Thor do a quick quip as Cap just takes the hammer and bashes on Thanos without any build up.
>we never really had the original avengers fight Thanos, Hawkeye should have at least gotten a few arrows in. They should have done an avengers assemble with Ant man replacing Widow
>On your left scene should have Falcon fly past captain america first for that emotional build up with a "i've brought the backup" but instead it's Black panther and the wakanda crew.
>Thanos's philosophical motives were never really argued against or answered, Thanos went from a deep character who suffered loss to get to where he is to a young brash thanos WHO WANTS TO NUKE THE UNIVERSE cg bad guy alien. They should have made up some bullshit where the young thanos gets all of the past thanos's memories and give him a few scenes where he revels in the world he's created and how the avengers would answer back what went wrong in the 5 years.

For a final movie in a long arc for many characters, they could have and should have done a lot more to give justice to the original avengers and Thanos. Overall it just feels disappointing and a worse movie than infinity war. Also for a final movie there wasnt as much cool action as infinity war, you'd think a multi billion franchise would have better action than anime.

Infinity War fights were pretty much anime though
This one was comic book splash page

No, I agree. It would have been great to see more metaphysical fuckery and cleverness, but a lack of it didn't make me hate the film.

like none of ya would travel back and live a happy life with her.

Attached: Timetravel for her.jpg (466x466, 30K)

Yeah, that's what made Infinity war pretty badass. Dr Strange's magic and Ironman's stand against Thanos was fantastic.

Thanos in Infinity War was just enjoying himself with the fights, nearly losing the glove is the only time he goes serious and he decimates a fucking moon in that moment. Endgame Thanos is in serious mode because he doesn't have the stones.

Attached: Thanos summons meteor.webm (960x402, 2.98M)

I really have a feeling Endgame was supposed to be 2 movies (making the Infinity trilogy) but for some reason they made it into a 3 hour one. I mean the total running time is a marker plus the 1st part of Endgame (time travel to get gems) can be made into a full length movie with complications (like what happened to Loki with the Tessaract?) with the Ending getting everyone back alive and the 3rd movie a huge slugfest.

By the way where are Earth's (aka USA"s) army while the fight's going on?

>every single avenger fighting together
Except for Black Widow and Quicksilver who died in Age of Ultron. Fucking gay

>This af
Yea Forums is dead

HOLY FUCKING SHILL

"Hate" might've been a meme on my part but I had high hopes for something different from the MCU and it felt like more of the same than I'd've preferred.

Just posted this in a /pol/ thread which got archived before the guy could reply...

>If (as you say) there's just one timeline, and in this timeline, Thanos ends up jumping to the future in 2014, where is Thanos after that point (i.e. between the point when he left and the final battle)? Is a duplicate Thanos (with no knowledge of what just happened) created at the moment of his departure? And if not, how come half of the universe gets ashed (temporarily) anyway?

I'd appreciate an answer, if there is one.

You're a fucking spaz. Stop commenting you creepy boomer.

REVENGERS RESEMBLE!!

Attached: Avengers Assemble.webm (716x300, 2.95M)

Did no one (especially War Marchine) notice that Nebula didn't come back?

I couldn't be less interested in seeing it. It just LOOKS so bad, which is a crime in my book.

Now *that's* a plot hole.

Why hasn't the MCU produced a single goddamn memorable or moving or 'epic' character theme or score?

>like what happened to Loki with the Tesseract
We’ll find out in his tv show
>where are Earth’s armies
They may have gotten undusted but they were probably trying to regroup and plan shit

they explained it a lot of times about time travel in the movie, time travel works in creating a new alternate universe every time they change something.
The universe where thanos left had no thanos and it splintered off into it's own timeline.

At the point where Thanos left for 2019, the timelines split and a seperate timeline where he simply wasn't there anymore was created, which we don't see.
Just like the Stones being removed all create their seperate timelines which we never see.
Which in short means that they now have a near infinite amount of possible sequel fodder because even if Cap returned everything to its rightful place, the Zero Thanos Timeline should still exist and can be used for all manners of bullshit.

he didn't "return", he just lived in the past

No one liked Quicksilver
Bad character with a bad actor

That's what I thought happened, and this guy in that thread insisted there was only one timeline and I was a "brainlet"! Thanks, user.

Nebula B returned, you see her appear with the others, they're unaware that Nebula A is stuck at this point.

Ant-Man's is kinda memorable IMO but generally it's because they all have to be generic to resonate with as many people as possible in the moment.
These movies aren't meant to be some kind of epic that will re-imagine cinema as we know it, it's just popcorn cinema.

No i mean with the Thanos snap 1/2 of US's military should be there.

She did come back though, or well, her past self came back. Why Rhodes didn't bring up why she was late and ask her what happened was dumb though

>im glad that most of the spoilers pre- opening where wrong

This was the script leak from over a year ago. So much of it was true. I didn't want to believe it because of how stupid it was, but here we are.

Where did past Loki fuck off to?

Cap's theme is memorable as hell
Cap's trilogy is the only memorable set of films in the entire franchise honestly

due to quantum fuckery she wasn't late though

>Why Rhodes didn't bring up why she was late and ask her what happened was dumb though

thats exactly what i meant. Or the time-travel thing has some setting that you can come back to the present at a time you want (like a few seconds after WM comes back to the present) I guess

Most intelligent moment for me.

Can someone explain to me how the army of Thanos got into the present? Evil Nebula stole Good Nebulas pym-particles, but that was only enough for one jump. They stressed this again and again, there was only enough to go back in time, and then come back to the present, not a single jump more. Yet Evil Nebula used her particles coming back and somehow magically opened the portal to a huge fucking army. Did I miss something?

He's off in another timeline to be used in somewhere down they line when they wanna introduce the Beyonder or something
>incredibly powerful dude shows up, destroys ball-gag-Loki's current universe
>Loki narrowly escapes to the main MCU universe
>stuff goes on from there

Cap stole 4 vials from Pym's office.

>one to get him home
>one to get Stark home
>one to send the 4th vial to thanos
>one for Thanos et ship to arrive

The future is FEMALE

>Strange can clearly open the portal from Titan to Earth directly (as seen in the webm)
>in the Infinity War he asked Tony to turn the donut ship back to earth because he needs to get Time Stone away from Thanos, implied that he can't open the portal from the space back to earth (even though he should be able to).

PLOTHOLE

Attached: 1479718074723.png (450x450, 393K)

She was late but only by probably a few milliseconds due to time being different. Nobody would've noticed.
Or, the point in them to which they return was a fixed one.

You and him have the same tastes in movies, silly manchildren.

She appears at the same moment as everyone else, they explain that in the prime timeline everyone will appear at the same time even if they take ages in the past to do what they need to do.

My main gripe with the movie is Stark dying using the gauntlet. That makes absolutely no sense for so much reasons. Cap should have been the one. Stark already proved he's not a selfish c*nt on other occasions (by stopping the nuke in The Avengers (2012) for example). By sacrificing himself Cap would have become the ultimate symbol/example for the other super-heroes and it would have had much more impact on everyone.

Attached: 1516381298416.jpg (437x431, 28K)

>That went on for too long it became a comedy sketch.

>Are you giving me the "I'll sacrifice you go living your life" routine?
>Yes
>Nobody gives me that routine, I invented that routine, if somebody's gonna sacrifice it's me.
>Ok, you sacrifice and I'll live my life
>You're damn right I'll sacrifice!!

just don't think about it bro

>can somebody explain something from a capeshit flick to me
christ, did you even understand the Godfather the first time you saw it? fucking zoomers

Attached: steeeeempy.jpg (514x459, 40K)

How did Thanos arrive with a huge fucking army with only one vial? They needed a suit and the only reason they were able to take a ship back in time was because they were able to minimize it. Yet Thanos just drives in no fucks give in his ship, and supposedly his army follows sometime since they weren't exactly with him but we never saw them arrive either

He didn't have a sling ring then

nah they literally forgot her, even when they're clenching up their asses before Hulk uses the snap no one was looking for her

>Imagine cap getting his first deep blowjob from her
>Super soldier man juice, good for peggy

Yes one vial covered the entire ship, because like the suit it was a single contained entity. Cap didn't need an extra vial for each of his kidneys, why would they need extra vials for people in the ship?

HE DID, HE OPENED LIKE 200 PORTALS DURING THE TITAN FIGHT

You're overthinking it my man, maybe go see it a few more times and just try turning your brain off.

they were all inside the ship and they just shrunk the ship down.

It's like asking how did they carry that spaceship Hawkeye used to travel to get to the soul stone.

I was going to argue, but it appears you are correct.

>So why didn’t Antman go up Thanos’s ass and then expand?

Actually all that crazy bullshit would have worked this time, since he didn't have the stones

How did they shrunk the ship? They had no ant-man technology

Rather than quantum shenanigans, Dr Strange should've sent the time stone forward in time to Tony during Titan and that moment where he gave it to Thanos should've been him recieving it back from the future. They missed such a great opportunity to connect the two movies there.

Endgame also shows us it makes no sense that Strange allowed Quill to wake Thanos out of his sleep on Titan. He could've just grabbed Wanda from Wakanda and had her kill him after they stole the gauntlet. Endgame really fucks up Infinity War

By that point Strange had checked all possible futures. Everything after that moment was him letting things play out according to keikaku

It does seem more in character for Cap considering the jumping on the grenade thing. I really like him getting to live his life with Peggy though.

It symbolises that the Iron Man movie kicked off the Avengers and he will end it, that's all there is to it

You're probably right, I didn't really think it through, even though past-Nebula didn't "return" at the same time as Rhodes she arrived in the present the same time as everyone else.
Banner brings this up near the end with Rodgers that only 5 seconds passes between the jump back in time and the return, but the people travelling can be gone for a lifetime

Remember hulk saying it releases gamma radiation?

>I am Iron Man
>Iron Man doesn't start playing

Hack frauds

>Ends his first movie and his last with the same line

manly tears

>onions tears
ftfy

Are half those bitches even super powered?
They're all side characters. What the hell is the alien bug eye girl going to do, feel her enemies' emotions to death?
And the bald bitch only has a spear.
They're going up against an entire army.

Hawkeye was useless, but at least he was the butt of jokes, these bitches are acting 100% serious.

yea he's retarded user lol

the scene right before this of cap getting back up and standing alone to face thanos with a broken shield is kino

with the way the camera was i thought thanos was gonna come up and impale+pin him to the ground with the twinblade, but not succumb to injury until the battle ended
honestly would have preferred cap take the death for the team instead of tony

I thought that he was alright, but I could be biased. I don't watch too much capeshit, but I tend to really like the "speed" power characters.

I can't remember every single one of them, but Iron Man, Captain America, Ant Man, GotG, and Avengers themes are all great.

surely I can't be the only one that DIDNT think "omg gurl power seen fuck the essjaydoubleyous" when watching it cus im not a /pol/ obssessed freak?

You're an absolute waste of space OP.

fucking antman rising and then later punching the fuck outta space whale made the entire theater erupt.

antman = mvp

>The love between two close friends doesn’t come close to the love between a parent/child (Thanos and Gamora) or even a lover. It’s way less powerful.
>implying love has power levels
love is still love. The requirement for the stone is giving up someone you love, not "give up a parent, child or lover".