I got a 48 hour mute on an mmo private server for spoiling this piece of shit and I haven't even seen it...

I got a 48 hour mute on an mmo private server for spoiling this piece of shit and I haven't even seen it, you manchildren need to stop this madness

Attached: https___blogs-images.forbes.com_markhughes_files_2019_04_AVENGERS-ENDGAME-poster-2-1200x1823.jpg (960x1458, 378K)

>I got a 48 hour mute
>on an mmo private server
>you manchildren
There's a distinct lack of self awareness here that's just too fucking good.

Was about to say. This is gold.

>well stop playing maple story faggot

were your spoilers accurate or trolling? Intentionally trying to ruin something people is shit. If you play MMOs you have been griefed before, you support griefing.

Both, maybe you fucking numales should find new hobbies if spoilers on capeshit make you so assmad

> spoiler: omg the fucking good guys win whoda thunk it

Dude, Im not even into capeshit, Im just replying to this thread and calling you a shit fuck cause you are one. Capeshit or not, spoiling movies on purpose is a shitty thing to do. Do you go around telling kids there's no santa? It's adds nothing of value to the world.

>based numales working this incel into a seething shoot

You've actually succeeded in making me sad, knowing there's a Mother out there that tried her best to raise a son, but got... this guy, is real tragic.

Getting butthurt because of spoilers is an actual pleb filter.

>OH NO, HE RUINED MY MOVIE/TV SHOW EXPERIENCE

Fuck you, you deserve it for being so attached to something which doesn't exist.

Says the guy being butthurt he got banned on fucking videogame lmao

sociopath hope u get darwin'd

based and redpilled
dont listen to these basedboys

>*starts LoL*
>haha hey you fags Tony dies
>*gets muted for shitting up someone's movie night*
>WHAT??? 48 HOURS? I CAN'T GO THAT LONG WITHOUT MY TRANNY DISCORD CHAT FUCKING NUMALES GROW UP MUH VIDEOGAMES I'M GONNA TELL Yea Forums

Huh

>hey ya know Bruce Willis character was dead the whole time
>what can't enjoy movie anymore? You pleb

You mean a self awareness of being fucking based?

snape kills thanos

you're the one salty about being kicked out of a video game you sperg

reddit is that way

Maybe they should try not being beta basedboy numales attactched to children’s things and actually grow up.

>Man who gets mad at being muted in an mmo

Kek i got banned from various whatsapp groups and i work at my local shopping center and it has cinema here i kept showing people's when stark snap his fingers and kills thanos its fucking hilarious laugh at normalscum

>is that way
t.redditor

Spoiling things is for upvotes and karma on reddit. Don't be like reddit, FUCK spoiling movies.

>mmo private server
>calls others manchildren

I was talking to a babe on the phone and I jokingly threatened to spoil Avengers. We had a laugh. You should’ve done that, OP

Purposefully spoiling popular shit is objectively the most underage shit a person can do. Funny as fuck when people come crying after getting punished for it.

t. Loved doing it when I was an edgy teenager

We got a real Haruhi Suzumiya here lads

at least come up with creative spoilers, just yelling out what happens in the movie is prank channel 0 IQ sandnigger shit

This

for a second i thought he was flashing it

Attached: flashing.jpg (115x69, 4K)

northdale?

That poster actually looks pretty cool. Before I opened it up all the way, I thought to myself "Wouldn't it be cool if, in the reflection, their younger selves showed up?" and they did! How clever.

I don't think this is OP and also this is so true. Spoilers only ruin shit like The Usual Suspects where the twist is vital, but numales have fucking ravaged the idea and think you can ruin anything even it's predictable with no twists.

You came here to brag about ruining a film for bunch of people that YOU played some geeky MMO with. Are you retarded?

What mmo was it ?

>Manchild gets banned from MMO
>Complains to other manchildren