So we're just supposed to believe

Thor is too fat to chop Thanos's head off a second time? Everyone is basically dead after Captain Marvel does her shit.

Instead of just letting other avengers take out Thanos & his Army Tony decides to kill himself and snap Thanos.

Also I'm bummed he didn't use his heart at some point.

Attached: endofendgame.jpg (1400x700, 136K)

Thor was never strong like that.

Nigga he nearly killed Thanos with all of the stupid anime stones or whatever they're called

did you forget about the army of space monsters thanos had? tony needed to snap to get rid of all of them too.

tony had no choice. he couldnt hold thanos until backup arrived, if ever, and used them before thanos could take them back

not only that, scarlet witch was able to solo him even though she was getting her ass handed to her in the first movie by one of his grunts

Also how does peter just go back to school hasn't five years past shouldn't all the people he went to school with be graduated?

I hate when capeshit doesn't make sense.

Scarlet Witch's powers are entirely influenced by emotion. She was ten times more pissed this time.

we're lead to believe Far From Home takes place post-snap when it's really pre-snap ala Ant-Man?

I want daddy Thor to peg me uguuuu

I'm talking about the end of this movie when he just arrives back at school

>power based on emotion
hmm a well written female superhero

well it's just him and Ned. I can believe they were both snapped. It'd be crazy if MJ & others were now 5 years older

>Thor is too fat to chop Thanos's head off a second time? Everyone is basically dead after Captain Marvel does her shit.
thanos didnt had to worry about making a fist with his left hand to win a battle so he can go full berserker with all he got

he caught him off guard while thanos is handling the power of all six stones at once.

>use his heart
What?

I assume Him and Ned plus many other kids were snapped away. This will probably "kill off" that chick who was the daughter of Vulture plus the other Debate Kids who were boring.

So basically Pete, Ned, MJ, and maybe Flash were snapped, dead, came back and now have to live 5 years after they were gone like nothing happened. Especially since you don't age when you're dead from being snapped.

Instead of snapping Thanos and his army why didnt he just teleport them somewhere else or turn them all into spaghetti

Attached: 1503436045861.jpg (600x600, 24K)

Why didn't Strange or Wong use their portals to either behead Thanos or get the gaunlet/time machine van out of there?

Why was Peter still in high school if this was 5 years in the future?

This.

Overload the arc reactor to fuck himself and everything around him up.

Why didn't they just time travel to back when Thanos was born and smash his head in or poke the soft spot?

because apparently the timeline they do that in doesn't involve the good guys winning
which makes no sense since everyone was unsnapped by then and if they behead Thanos before he can snap again then there's nothing to worry about

The army was finished once Thanos ships got destoryed by captn marvel. The only real threat left was Thanos with the gauntlet, and once Tony removed the stones either marvel or wanda could've solo'd him.

Tom Holland and Harley Keener Ty Simpkins are so handsome.

Why couldn’t they go back and save Black Widow after the final fight?

Why can’t Wanda gather most of them in red shit and launch them into the vacuum of space? The rest can clean up. These niggas can’t into AoE.

It would be kino if we will find out in Infinity War he was on the bus going back home from the travel in Europe (that will happen in Far From Home)

imagine being fucken retarded

You just described Hulk as well you cretin

Thanos has been lying about his birth for decades so that if anyone does that they fall into his trap.

He's waiting on that date with an army for any fucks who try it.

Why didn't they just use the fucking time stone to reverse time to before Thanos shows up and blows up their base?

why do people always clap when spiderman shows up? or does anything ever? they only do it with spiderman only. wtf what's so special about him?

Attached: 1473396747857.jpg (236x208, 9K)

Why do people clap at all? They did it like ten times when i saw it, it got really embarassing

Down syndrome.

Nostalgia for the Raimi movies.

bit of a coincidence that Peter's close friends and debate coach were also snapped.

I just don't see the world returning to any sense of normalcy when half the population respawned in a world that moved on

Maybe they did

>shitty fem service movie
hope you didn't pay

MCU time travel doesn't work that way. You'd just create a separate universe, but you'd still return to the one where he did the Snap in 2018. Same reason why the death of 2014 Thanos doesn't undo everything.

The old man captain america at the end breaks that logic unfortunately

Guess they forgot about how time travel works in their own established story

Presumably that change wasn't major enough that it threw off the whole timeline as long as he kept himself out of the way of major events. As opposed to taking the Infinity Stones/Mjolnir/Thanos out of the equation. One extra old guy hanging around with his wife isn't going to change things radically enough to create a new universe,

Tony with the gauntlet was arguably perfect filmography
until the OVERLY comedic pause when he says I am
IRON MAN

I assumed it had something to do with that device they all wore that allowed them to navigate the quantum realm and not suffer from those wired aging effects. I was thinking it somehow anchored him to this timeline so he didn’t just disappear off into an alternate one.

A lot of the world hadn't moved on though, as Cap had said.

>tfw everyone clapped when pic related happened
I knew that it was but i was still so happy that the claps and whoops and hollars didnt even bother me.

Attached: fear-itself-7-018.jpg (496x768, 104K)

Iron man could have just flown away with the stones and theres nothing thanos could have done about it.

Rest of the avengers would have killed thanos and his army easily.

So he was able to nearly 1 shot Thanos when Thanos had all of the infinity stones, yet he couldnt do anything to him later when he had no stones? lmfao

hulk's powers come from gamma rays you dumb fuck

yeah what the fuck I didnt even think about that. The whole 5 years thing is gonna fuck with later movies I feel.

yeah it was kinda bullshit that they relegated strange to dealing with that water. motherfucker could have shadowstepped thanos at any time.

Banner turning into the Hulk happened trough the rays. Hulks power depends on how pissed he is.

yeah and gamma rays make him angry also the blue spear thingy too

my whole theater was completely silent when Tony neccd, how about yours?

shhh stop making sense

you didn't see the movie did you user?

Dr. Magoo raised his finger to Tony to signal that he only had one chance to kill Thanos and that was it, there's no universe where the avengers could defeat his army without using the glove