Whats her problem?

Whats her problem?

Attached: Brie_Larrson.jpg (944x1180, 667K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FZlc7mv7AyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=c8Mljz89-v4
youtube.com/watch?v=P-HrCL4PIFY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

she's an emcel

Attached: black dudes.jpg (1443x591, 222K)

>black people
It’s all so tiresome

She’s your basic dumb actor who had the gall to say something incels didn’t like, causing a months long temper tantrum on Yea Forums

she isn't carrying my children

Attached: 1556041287395.png (564x699, 660K)

Being dumb by taking every friendly jab as personal attack.

Have sex.

granny skin

Attached: brie raped and marginalized.png (632x589, 86K)

youtube.com/watch?v=FZlc7mv7AyQ

Attached: 29 years old.jpg (905x1222, 248K)

>brie larson thread
based chadcels curbstomping trannies and incel whiteknights

that episode has been on repeat for months ;)

Attached: 1556082278329.jpg (900x1600, 81K)

she's so much more tolerable in endgame

impotent

Jesus what a cunt

lol this sóiboi is salty

She's fucking stupid and has a chip on her shoulder. She needs to cool the feminazi and SJW bullshit, enjoy the Marvel bux... not try to sabotage the entire fucking MCU.

CHEESY CHEESY LARSON’S FEETSY
ANTIFUNGAL QUICK AND EASY
LARSON WON’T THOUGH, SHE DON’T CARE
NASTY FEET STEP EVERYWHERE!

Attached: 32B838A6-B4AF-4197-A3A9-14875B977728.jpg (511x671, 41K)

What's your problem?

>mfw seeing her again in Scott Pilgrim.
She was so fucking cute bros what the fuck happened?

Attached: 05388387.jpg (344x341, 19K)

She is a selfish jerk. Her claiming to have done all her own stunts when we know she didn't really rubbed me the wrong way. Stuntmen put their bodies on the line and Brie wants to erase their work because she's got an ego.

Attached: hjghjfghjfghj.jpg (816x1200, 153K)

because she's hardly in it and does Jack shit

nosejob

Attached: 1553613896102.jpg (430x516, 40K)

That's the kind of bullshit that makes modern feminism a joke and gives real assault victims a bad name.
Had he been creepy or persisted, she'd have a point. But there's nothing wrong with a man politely shooting his shot and taking a chance

She isn't my wife yet.

she saves tony from space, diverts artillery fire, destroys the dreadnought, and goes blow for blow with thanos for a little

she doesn't single handedly decapitate thanos, but she didn't do nothing

Narcissism.

Attached: iuhjlhjklhjk.jpg (816x1200, 158K)

She made a career off of her looks and now blames white men for it.

She's very ugly

she's a woman who grew up cute
she had life handed to her every step of the way starting with being born white, female, and rich
the penultimate combo of ez life cause you get to be a victim and reap all the benefits of it

truly life is suffering

Too late. She is irredeemable

youtube.com/watch?v=c8Mljz89-v4

>I was suffering from undiagnosed X for several years and it affected my life and interactions negatively.
>I've since been diagnosed and currently on medication and undergoing cognitive behavioral therapy.
>Mental illness is the real deal guys seek help.
Boom, redeemed.

Attached: 05807435.png (666x721, 477K)

Thats the quality i look for in an actress

unironically (You)

she is a mary sue in endgame. i get that she has theoretically had these powers for like 20 years but she has had zero plot development. her character feels like a mary sue

Early menopause. Very irritable!

>tfw trannies samefag 24/7 to sound as if Brie was ever considered attractive on Yea Forums when nobody found her good looking even before the fungus pics

>hey boyyyys ;)

Attached: main-qimg-b807b6066de1996b3113ad1b2e1a1e59.jpg (349x544, 59K)

HAVE ASS

She probably just lets out a dull groaning noise during sex.

Brie should have sex.

I know those.
My sister always groans deeply when she orgasms.

Brie is a dead fish

Story time nigger

Is captain marvel supposed to be a lesbo? I didn't watch her origin story but what was up with the boy hair? I thought she was a tranny.

Ego. She needs a solid dose of 5 grams and silent darkness. Seriously.

Yet she got her ass thrown around like a ragdoll

She's doing what most feminists with little dick syndrome do. She's desperately trying to be a man.

Not much to it, my sister and I have bedrooms one beside the other, so I can hear her when she masturbates. She seems to think her walls are sound proof or something.

She triggers /pol/cels for months on no end, and since there's no way we're ever getting rid of them I prefer to see them cry and squirm rather than making a million threads about feet.

Also, reminder Captain Marvel did over a billion!
>b-b-but Disney bought the tickets!
All these weeks later and no proof. Also no proof of empty theathers. No, that pathetic collage of like 5 pictures where none of them show Cpt Marvel screening and at least one is confirmed to be taken at least half an hour before the show is not proof

sounds hot af

Nothing. She has a dry sarcastic humor and people take her way too seriously

>humor

There is nothing humorous about that unfunny self absorbed cunt. She represents everything that is wrong with America.

>SHUT THE FUCK UP, as she orgasms.
DO IT CUNT.

Attached: 19566681.jpg (251x251, 6K)

Until you meet her.
She's a weirdo, doesn't take care of herself at all, looks like she just woke up 24/7, even when she leaves home, and I think she just showers once a week. At least she's not fat.

god, imagine brie getting mandingo'd hard by a muscular black ghetto negro, as she has orgasm after orgasm thinking about how liberal and progressive it is to get gallons of black cum dumped into her pussy.

Honestly the showering part is the only deal breaker. But if she's super weird then yeah I feel your pain.

She said bad thing about white man. I hate her now
Also I bet very strongly on captain marvel being a total flop and naturally I am humiliated that it was a huge success so need to continue attacking her

Dumb faggot, I'm african and I hate her because she represents the image of white supremacy that hides behind a fake veneer of "tolerance". She's a hypocrite of the highest caliber and she is encouraging the stupid cattle to continue the neo liberal agenda.

Malcolm X talked about this many years ago. Beware of the white devil that parades around as the friend of the black man but at the same time demands to be applauded for their virtue. It's not about us, it's about her, and it's disgusting.

>15 MINUTES OF SCREEN TIME CAUSED THESE FUCKS TO BE THIS UPSET THE CALL PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET VIRGINS BECAUSE THEY RAN OUT OF INSULTS LIKE THE SOI BOY BETA KEKS THEY ARE

Attached: 58419206_799340160449704_1734413815392501760_n.jpg (500x375, 24K)

TSA agent was probably just ugly.

Would've it been a rich black guy she'd suck his toes and let him split her ass in half

Shut up nigger. Don't ever talk to me

Gross

Attached: lizziedance.webm (380x518, 2.9M)

I never noticed her smelling bad, but I only see her take showers on the weekends.
And she's not autist-tier weirdo, but she does spend most of her time in her bedroom and barely goes out.

She has nude pics of her leaked online. Her boobs look ok at best.

I didn't even see Captain Marvel and I fucking hated her in Endgame. She is literally insufferable.

she was pretty cunty the whole movie

>Is adamant about saying she does her own stunts
>Has a stunt double in both Captain Marvel and End game
???

>being offered something somehow implies you were asking for it
Is Brie fucking retarded or something?

They even shit on her when she's not there. I love it.
youtube.com/watch?v=P-HrCL4PIFY

great tits but I can’t get over the fact of how much of an obnoxious cunt she is.
Oh and her square face, she looks like a lego block.

>no not that proof

who's the black dude who she "dated"?

some white guy with a black grandmother

>Shit toes
>Shit personality

captain toe fungus in a nutshell

Meeeeeeeen

that's because she's only on-screen for 3.5 minutes combines out of a total 2 hours and 53 minutes.

No joke I just added it up, you can only see Brie Larson for 211 seconds the entire movie.

Attached: 1.jpg (362x349, 13K)

Attached: brie-larson-at-v-magazine-dinner-in-honor-of-karl-lagerfeld-in-new-york-10-23-2017-6.jpg (1200x1803, 213K)

Good use of your time friend. Have sex

After all those cocks she cant anymore user, besides she would probably abort it

And your other nazi badge.

Sex isn't all that it's meant to be eat dicks.

XX instead of the superior XY

What does this look convey?

Probably yest infection

I'm hard of hearing and these guys are all really quiet. What did they say about her?

Exactly my experience. Besides playing a bitchy character, she turned in an objectively poor performance. I'm shocked that she's supposed to be a talented actress.

Please. Compare her to average, non-famous women her age. She's a 5/10.

>penultimate
So then what's the last? You can't just leave us hanging there by saying that it's the second-to-last combo of ez life without telling us what the last is.

What? You mean you just used "penultimate" to mean "the biggest bestest ever" because you're a fucking jackass who parrots words he doesn't understand? Oh, my mistake.

I find it hilarious that all the people in the comments are praising the black lady's appearance. By attempting to signal non-racism, they're actually exposing their racism.

Nothing. Brie Larson is perfect.

Fungus

>hear moans
>walk into sisters bedroom

Attached: 1549368882607.jpg (349x350, 8K)

she's so cute, would cuddle.

Hot af

>she's an emcel
that's a legitimate analysis right there

I once did while she was going at it, but I didn't know she was doing it.
She was under her covers, so the moment I entered she just suddenly stopped and pretended to be asleep, so I just left.
Really awkward.

Let's say he follows your stupid shitty meme advice and does just that.

HOW THE FUCK WILL THE FACT THAT HE GOT HIS DICK WET CHANGE ANYTHING.

sounds like me desu

It's not an advice, it's a threat.

Attached: when you dont have sex.png (637x576, 263K)

How do I get a gf like this?

Nothing specifically, there's a lot of horny girls out there.

I want Brie milk, bros.

Marvel said that Captain Marvel is the strongest and bestest hero ever so many times that it gave the actress who plays her a superiority complex.

Attached: 1542877956347.jpg (10000x10000, 1.61M)

you clueless incel
if your girl suspects you just have sex with another woman she will ask for dick, if you dont want to (because she will notice that you just had sex)it means that you are a cheater 99% of times.

Hot af

sex is for making babies