SHES NOT ALONE

SHES NOT ALONE...

SHE HAS US

Attached: C3505082-12AB-4487-AD4E-2D4AFD05AFA5.jpg (800x1110, 147K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IEr_yj-8MmM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

AND NO ASS

I'll never Marvel at you bitch.

She never gets the mohawk does she?

SHE HAS US

Attached: 00295383-215A-40CC-BE7F-12025AFFEE88.jpg (1080x1080, 122K)

A movie so shitty it's being held over under contract so long it cuts into the box office receipts of the sequel.

Who's "us"?

Yeah full SJW it’s beautiful

SHE HAS NO ASS

Attached: NOASS.jpg (768x960, 61K)

>girl power moment
“Well this is dumb but okay”
>”badass” Gwenyth Paltrow
“OH NO NO NONO”

she gets her hair cut so that when she flies it looks like the mowhawk from the comics

Pepper saving Tony was good and the scarlet witch scene was great. how do they fuck up this bad in the same movie?

That line doesn't carry any weight because the movie makes it abundantly clear that she doesn't need their help.

>"us"
marketing term used to inflate numbers only crying incels will believe.

Literally every female in the Marvel universe has miraculously gotten together during the final battle and the camera pans through all of them supporting captain marvel. Then captain marvel blasts through thanos’ army like its butter because she’s so rediculously overpowered.

I’m not even joking.

Knowing how much of a dummy she is in real life is funny.

eeeeehhhhhhheeehhhhh guess that's ok. Don't really give a fuck about her but at least it's something.

Can't really call it SJW either since she's had that look for years now.

Lol that girl power scene gonna tilt so many people.

Not even in art does she have an ass

Even in promo junkets, they dunk on Brie and Cpt. Marvel

Why

Sorry, forgot the link
youtube.com/watch?v=IEr_yj-8MmM

Will there be /ss/ art with Peter?

I think anyone with minimal taste should agree that that was retarded and unnecessary
but if you think otherwise, please enlighten me

>mohawks are now considered sjw
what timeline am i living in

The marketing team made it seem like she'd be really important but she was barely present in the movie

>Shows up near the beginning of the movie and saves Tony from dying in space
>Tells the Avengers to go kill Thanos (though it's Rocket who finds where Thanos is and he's the one who takes them there)
>Attacks Thanos while he's distracted and her only role in the fight is to help hold him while they interrogate him. It's Thor who kills Thanos
>5 years later, she gets a short scene where she tells the Avengers they won't see her in a long time because she's busy saving other planets. Scene lasts only a few seconds
>Doesn't appear and isn't mentioned at all until the end of the final battle, where she shows up to easily destroy Thanos's ship. She beats up Thanos and tries to stop him from snapping his fingers, but ends up getting BTFO quickly
>Doesn't show up again

they're going to eventually do discounts on tickets if someone buys tickets to both endgame and capt marvel at once