Well, you fucking assholes did it. Out of all the places, you fucks on Yea Forums finally broke me to leaving...

Well, you fucking assholes did it. Out of all the places, you fucks on Yea Forums finally broke me to leaving. You spoiled Endgame with a single shitpost
Fuck you
I’m leaving this site. You incels did the same thing to infinity war, Star Wars, fallout 4
Every fucking major event in modern media you have spoiled for me these last 6 years. And now this. The biggest fucking franchise of the modern world, spoiled. 15 fucking years of movies spoiled.
Fuck you. This is the last straw, I’m done with this site.
I already fucking bought the tickets but you niggers couldn’t wait ONE day to shut up and ruin everyone’s thousands of hours of movies running to a final moment

Attached: FA6CA2A4-CC47-47AE-A3F1-48C4B5C51CB9.png (640x1136, 325K)

Good riddance

Imagine being retarded enough to get on Yea Forums and think you would avoid spoilers.

>caring about pop culture "events"

I'd believe this if I was 12

why were you even visiting /tv then brainlet???? did your fats go to your brain as well??

>You spoiled Endgame with a single shitpost
Who was the based one?

>living in Bellingham
You deserved it, you hippie leftist drug-addicted cuck. Go drink some micro beers and talk about how Bernie should have won.

Nice try.

>fallout 4
what that your kid is the bad guy or whatever? i never finished the game it's sterile as fuck.

Shut the fuck up, faggot.

Also, Sneed

Attached: 1549915741201.png (720x720, 176K)

Just imagine all the work that has gone into making .gifs and webms laced with Endgame spoilers. Who knows how long it'll be after Episode 9 when we get another moment like this?

haha

Attached: 2606743 - Avengers Black_Panther Black_Widow Bucky_Barnes Captain_America Marvel Rokudenashi Thanos (1850x2495, 1.51M)

Honk honk that’s the wrong yellow

>Bellingham
Lmoa neck yourself you hippie fuck

Ok bye, don't let the door hit you on your way out

To be fair it was a success. Look at all the mongoloids he fooled lmao

this is gay

Attached: gay history.jpg (1200x900, 112K)

Dumbass why didn't you stay off Yea Forums. I did that till I saw it yesterday.

>he doesnt realize there's way more to a movie than the plot, hence "spoiling" is pretty much a good thing, you know the ending therefore u can pay attention to stuff other than the main events of the film

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS FUCKING REDDIT

>he doesnt realize there's way more to a movie than the plot
not in a marvel movie

Enjoy the movie!

Hahaha fucking kek, if its real. Your a fucking idiot paying for this shit and who is so fucking stupid enough to go on Yea Forums when spoilers are everywhere. Fuck you, fuck manchildren that obsesses over cape shit and quips. Nice goyim .

Captain America goes back in time through the Quantum Realm to acquire the Infinity Stones before Thanos, ends up marrying Peggy Carter and growing old
Black Widow sacrifices herself to give the Avengers the Soul stone
Hulk dons the Infinity Gauntlet and undoes the Snap, loses his arm
Iron Man uses the gauntlet to defeat Thanos and dies

this