AVENGERS -ENDGAME - SEXIST!?!

Captain America and Iron Man both had over 1 hour of screen time in the movie.

Captain Marvel only had 15 minutes of screen time.

Even Rocket Raccoon, a fucking raccoon, had DOUBLE the amount of screen time

Is this sexism!?

Attached: 12699594-6958449-image-a-2_1556184250223.jpg (962x877, 278K)

>15 mins
and that's already far too much

Uh oh

I can see the articles already

Attached: FOE.png (60x59, 1K)

There are already articles, boy.

What about Thanos?

Yes the patriarchy is still clinging on. hopefully future films will be overwhelmingly lead by women, not to mention POC. and women POC.
I was glad to see marvel seems to be learning, with captain america giving his shield over to the negro that flies around in the background sometimes. Also thor handed over his kingdom and title to the giant forehead homely black woman. Looks like iron 'man' is finally dead and now his secretary will become a supergenius hero. In a few years the X-women will start appearing too.

In a couple years we'll have a jk rowling style retcon to say thanos was trans the whole time. Transphobia on his home planet led to his downward spiral.

Why did War Machine get so much screen time in this movie?

so Dr Strange's sidekick got more screentime that the main character?
what about Spiderman? he's by far the most well known character in the whole MCU

Why was Okoye even in the poster? To trick the Black Panther audience into seeing it?

Attached: Avengers Endgame.jpg (810x1200, 308K)

Except for Wong those times all seem pretty much about what they should be.

Attached: da rock dafuq.gif (474x304, 1.53M)

They're only showing people that are alive at the end of Infinity War.

Gee, it’s almost like the men who had character arcs building through 22 movies were more important.

i thought antman was a flop. why is he 3 times more than captain marvel, which was an astonishing success both critically and comercially?

Do something about it lil fag

>Captain Marvel 15 min
Pretty sure it was less

You can't never get enough Brie :3
Time flies when she's on screen

sexism? you must be one of those idiotic clapping seals that applaud everything that comes on screen. once you see the movie you will see the weakest part of this fucking movie is the scenes with captain marvel and the niggers. go fuck yourself. you ruin everything. even captain america said fuck you to feminism and racial equality to be happy. you group of pathetic parasites.

So, where's the real data?

What do you think?

This

BASED AND HAD SEX PILLED

He got three armor

ITS NOT SEXISM

Brie Larson is narcissistic as fuck and difficult to work with. Everyone has expressed that, even the women on set. Her attitude is the worst. She actually was planned for more scenes.

Captain Cunt will be ruining this franchise for the next 10 years

Buckle up.

Carol was strong enough to solo Thanos will all this stones in the gauntlet. She only lost because Thanos had to think fast to counter her overwhelming power.

Not like any of marvel movie going to be great after end game.

DC has a wonderful opportunity here.

Marvel is led by an uncharismatic bitch, and they could capitalize off it.

Can't wait.

Seeing how both men and women claim the movie was sexist against them I'm gonna go ahead and assume it was actually even handed.

>She was planned to have more scenes but apparently was unbearable to work with. She wouldn't even show emotion on the scenes that showed her struggling. Most of them were cut.

>Cap's movie
Based

link me

Women are not interesting outside of their appearance.

Based Nebula

Attached: fkgn.jpg (1118x629, 79K)

BASED KEVIN FEIG

very possible she might decide this franchise is beneath her after a few movies and try to get out of her contract
especially considering her co-stars all seem to hate her
she might be contracted for something like 12 movies, but I could see Disney letting her off the hook after only 4 if she doesn't become more popular

How much did Nebula and Nat have?

Oh.

how cute is portman in endgame?

what?

>retrieved the Benatar
>helps kill Thanos
>disappears for literally two hours
>comes back to be an ex-machina

He is that much of a chad, I heard that he is going to be the new leader of the Avengers.

>Captain Marvel only had 15 minutes of screen time.
And it was all terrible, it's honestly impressive

>Falcon punched by thanos
Based russo subtly btfo Brie

And you will still crawl back to pay billions for it.

>no more based hemsworth and rdj
this franchise can go down the shitter

Based Nebula taking over the franchise.