Be britbong

>be britbong
>Watch avengers endgame at local cinema with girlfriend and friend
>Whole cinema packed, huge queues
>finally sit down
> Sit through ads and trailers, loud but expect people to quieten down when actual.movie starts
> Movie starts
> Loud chewing and whispering dampens impact of emotional opening scene
> At every new character and favourite character, some noise but becomes tolerable
> Film enters climax section
> Top left section of cinema erupts in claps and Yaaas Queens
> Black panther appears and film becomes inaudible
> Captain marvel appears and screeching breaks ear drums
>Whisper to girlfriend that most of the noise is coming from the top left
>Film ends and lights turn on
>Turns out everyone in the top left corner was black
>My girlfriend now thinks I'm an autistic racist arsehole
>Tfw I had no idea what their race was I just wanted to watch the movie film
>Tfw stereotypes are sometimes true
>Tfw British people lose our calm stoicism and clap like subhuman Americans.

Attached: a-45.jpg (480x360, 35K)

THE OOOOOOZE

It’s not racism if it’s true

>lose our calm stoicism
What?
Have you seen how crazy bongs can get when they're in the pub or at a football game?

Ever heard about stiff upper lip?

Is it true that Britbongs actually clap when they pay for their TV license on time?

You got lucky, during my screening I was telling my date that "You know, despite being only 13% of the population..." but I had to say it loudly because of all the noise and when they turned the lights on I was surrounded by 13%ers.

>TV license
Are you for real

That's different, that's sportsball. And we regain our stoicism once our blood has cooled down.

>watching movies with society
Your own fault Nigel

based ivan ooze

They also aren't legally allowed to own any knife, including butter and cheese

Oh, sweaty

>sportsball
yikes. reddit cringe.

Attached: 1546054498340.gif (205x210, 221K)

I'm glad you didn't get to enjoy your film. Serves you right for supporting such a shitty vapid franchise.

That's not true if you are 18 and have a licence you are allowed to buy cutlery

god forbid someone talks through your retarded baby movie for retarded babies. if i went to see solaris or something and a bunch of morons were honking over it, i'd be pissed, but the avengers isn't solaris -- it's a toy commercial, and it's made better by a noisy theatre experience

big, loud retarded movies like avengers are exactly what black people commentary is meant for, so it's OK

US black people are distinct, ours are meant to be palette swaps

kek don't be a pussy OP, who gives a shit what your girlfriend thought

Outside london and big cities they usually are. which is why it was surprising where I am. Geniunely not racist for the most part but I think it was an organised group from the university or something.

i remember playing vidya with bongs and they insulted me so i insulted bongland: no reaction. but i then strated insulting niggers instead, calling bongland donkey island: they unironicly almost cried.
you are cucked

People from any country are dumb enough to get riled up by autistic trolling, doesn't prove shit, and Americans are the most sensitive of the lot.

People from any country are dumb enough to get riled up by autistic trolling, doesn't prove shit, and Americans are the most sensitive of the lot.

Your culture is so weak and feeble that American subcultures are imprinting themselves over your own people.

Bongs are dour faggots

>Black people
>British

Choose one.

Blacks are like the Serbs when it comes to movies

Youre suggesting that a hegemonic world power exerts cultural influence over the Anglosphere? Whodathunkit. Shame that it makes almost everything worse and exacerbates all our racial tensions because everyone gets the impression they are fighting jim crow and whip holding crackers when actually britain is a fairly okay place to be black for the most part.

Attached: fgh47.jpg (1126x200, 55K)

>thinks that didnt happen

Shit like this NEVER happens in the UK.

Attached: EU meme.jpg (1200x630, 41K)

>Show it to your parents
>Show it to your friends
>When you've got your ooze, the fun never ends!

>>Tfw stereotypes are sometimes true
lol! You britbongs have NO idea. we tried to tell you but you said we americans were backwards and "racists" HAHAHAHA! now you too can enjoy vibrancy and diversity. Enjoy your theaters. enjoy.
enjoy.

Attached: 143425__adams_l_0.jpg (400x300, 26K)

Purple booger