Why did they make him so JUSTed the entire movie?

Why did they make him so JUSTed the entire movie?

Attached: 15e5c9ecf039b61eb0660c130ce5f8231d9e64c2.jpg (600x300, 51K)

>why do Jews hate white nordic men

Watching capeshit is truly the most pathetic thing you can do on Yea Forums. Just kys at that point. Nothing can be done to save your onions-infected cranium. Everytime you watch avengers your IQ falls lower and lower, and trust me, you dont have any to spare. Your family looks at you in disgust because they know that you've never aged mentally past 10. They only say they like capeshit because they don't want you to go on a tirade about how it's for "big boys like me!". They never want to be seen in public with your disgraceful ass. You will always be a retarded capeshitter, so you might as well fuck off to r*ddit where you can fit in with others of your kind.

>JUSTed
This Is the Ideal Male Body. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like

Attached: 1556117900322.jpg (1378x679, 514K)

>Ruin his character just to fit in a Fortnite commercial
Zoomers unironically consider this great storytelling

to give room for captain marvel

Too many young white males were looking up to him

>made him big and fat to show he's a loser
>there's fucking dozens of "people" in the theatre around me that were easily twice as fat
I can only hope they learnt something from that.

They would never have dared to turn a female hero into a fat, miserable, babbling alcoholic. It only works if you do it on a man. Do it on a man and it's humor. Do it on a woman and it's bodyshaming.

Zoomers are the future, go to bed grandpa

lol, no we're not
t. zoomer

holy shit he looks way better now
he can go full bear mode is he cut that stupid hair

because his character is a white aryan powerful male

brie larson is the new face of the MCU

shuri is the smartest character

the new captain america is black

the new thor is a black female

etc.

i'm done now

Attached: sjwu.jpg (2271x2000, 1011K)

zoomers are nigger tier human garbage.

Motherfucker got depression since half the universe died because of his arrogance and pride. Actually liked the way they handled it.

90s born queer detected.

So they could justify him jobbing

The entire story was about getting your shit together after getting beaten.

>white
>masculine
>blue eyes
He got off easy desu

They made him a cuck so toe fungus could be made to look better

Continuation of the character assassination.
Any other answer is coping.

>They would never have dared to turn a female hero into a fat, miserable, babbling alcoholic. It only works if you do it on a man. Do it on a man and it's humor. Do it on a woman and it's bodyshaming.

Protip: actual men understand that women are lesser creatures and don't feel the need to waste time pointing these facts out to others.

And the new Ironman is now Ironwoman.

>make a character comically obese
>still keep muscle definition
GG

Some dude in my screening went OH NO NO NO NO NO

I fucking lost it.

thor went from badass with a solid character arc to a very powered down version that was used as comedic relief. I think the same thing happened to Hulk, he doesnt get to wreck shit anymore now he's a nerd who dabs. Probably too 'toxic masculine' on both counts

Then why didn't they show him getting fit? He was a fat fuck even in the end

post 2000 zoomer detected

can the sóy sticky be removed already

I thought she was called Iron Heart or something retarded like that.
Would have rathered Pepper took up the mantle. Her suit in Endgame was cool.

Because then Quill wouldn’t look as good

>>>Feabie

because he failed

At what point?

They're setting him up with his GoTG3 redemption arc

Why do Jews hate Nordic white people of both sexes? Valkyrie is even worse.

No her armor name is Rescue. Her armor is meant for saving people after accidents and disasters, but it does have standard palm blasters. They might include Potts if they choose to make a female Avengers movie.

>Make half the population of Asgard niggers
>Make the last living valkyrie a nigger
>Turn Thor into a bumbling beta male when he used to be a Chad who throws coffee mugs when he’s done with them and drink 40oz boilermakers in 3 seconds
>Destroy Asgard “its not a place its a [multicultural] people” despite it being a heavenly body in NORSE religions

Thor is the ultimate masculine warrior role model to white men. Hollywood couldnt help but to deconstruct the character and turn him into a fucking fat loser. Hollywood jews wont even allow white people to have white heaven. THEY WONT EVEN ALLOW WHITES TO HAVE AN ALL WHITE, WHITE HEAVEN: ASGARD.

Asgard: half the population are niggers despite being an implicitly white place
Wakanda: Not only is everyone a nigger somehow they’re also 200 IQ points above all of their neighboring countries.

>t. SEETHING /pol/incel
lmao this movie makes you faggots so mad
and look how succesful it's going to be
/tvpol/ absolutely BTFO, as always

Anglos are not nordic. They’re a mutted offshoot of Germans who came from Central Asia 3000 years ago. Anglos have more in common with jews (who also come from Central Asia) than anyone else (maybe Turks and Mongols)

>don't worry about me
>just saving the MCU in 2021

Attached: 2363223523.jpg (2048x2048, 620K)

No, Riri is the FUTURE!
Young beautiful darkie genius.

I've experienced a few 'iconic' films in my lifetime: Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Star Wars...

But Avengers: Endgame proved just why the MCU has blown all of those out the water, and out of this universe.

Avengers: Endgame took any expectations I had and launched them into the stratosphere. Emotionally overwhelming, this was more than just another superhero film. This was more than just the end of the story that Iron Man started back in 2008. This was... perfect.

I don't think this film will ever be matched. No, you're crying.

They try to give the old 6 a new arc and came as a regresion

For the same reason they JUSTed Vision hard in Infinity War, for some reason they don't like the heroes being OP.

don't you find it at least a tiny bit suspicious that the people who say that shit are LITERALLY always jewish? like imagine if the same people kept saying things that bothered you and they all happened to be blonde haired blue eyed germans or some shit, wouldn't you think thats just a little bit odd?

Imagine if they did this with black panther: A) A white woman who has enslaved black panther is pronounced queen of wakansa. B) Major characters from wakansa are whitewashed, in fact it's a diverse land with lots of whites C) Wakansa is totally destroyed and half the people killed by Thanos. D) Black panther is hugely now fat and playing video games and everyone is treating him like shit. I think SJWs would be firing bricks out of their prolapsed anuses.

Oh, I thought the new Iron Man was that black teenager girl or whatever - hence the Iron Heart comment.

Who the fuck looked up to Thor?
Literally the only people who watched Thor movies were girls who were horny for Hemsworth.
Hell, who the hell looks up to MCU heroes?
They are all smug, ultra sarcastic assholes who make jokes when they are deep in world threatening situations.
They are the kind of people you would punch because of how utterly insufferable they are.

Attached: 1549961988693.png (908x646, 942K)

I'm not jewish, though
and you're not blonde eyed and blue haired
you're just an amerimutt who larps as a nazi because he is unironically retarded

Fuck it, the ant man series is the last bastion of white hope.
>all heroes white
>characters are smart and present themselves well
>ant man has a family and children
>ant man and the wasp is probably the most comic book like capeshit movie

Yeah, but like any sane person I'd just not obsess over it and tell people they are bullshitting if asked.

>the last bastion of white hope
>a fucking superhero movie
What the fuck is wrong with millennials.

Attached: 1525193409017.jpg (446x362, 39K)

>Who the fuck looked up to Thor?
Me. The man has the perfect physique next to Henry Cavil

>heil hotler

Attached: 1548971160173.jpg (640x427, 44K)

Except the last ant-man movie was absolute garbage.

wont they stop?

Attached: 1520808994868.jpg (600x549, 49K)

when thor announced he is gay and tried to fit hulks cock in his mouth to proof it

OH NO NO NO NO NO

Fat Thor intro

>looking up to Thor
>not looking up to the Joker

why are 90s born queers so feminised? youre all at least half a fag.

you mad? :)
Go away twink lover

You soppy twat

>the "too fat" joke guy still has visible ab muscles
being a bitch is so easy

Attached: 1555433687941.jpg (625x598, 129K)

Im not mad at all, just puzzled as to why males born in the 90s all seem to be half gay and why they communicate like teenage girls?

He guessed, wrongly.

thanks for showing me a good example of it gramps

But now he's so RELATABLE!

>>still keep muscle definition
That's because of his godly genes.

Embarrassing kiddo, it's a shame you feel the need to continue acting like a hole. All i did was ask you a simple question. You're not actually proud of your feminization are you?

>Then why didn't they show him getting fit?
Because from getting the team back together to the end of the movie hardly any time passed.

Thanks again gramps. I'll aim to be a femboy like you.

IW was clearly superior.

Imagine actually thinking this about something as soulless as MCU.
It's fast-food. The whole MCU is Mcdonalds and you know what, fatties love Mcdonalds and they always eat it, but anyone who actually takes care of themselves knows that Mcdonalds is really only good once in a rare while.
>compares Endgame to Lord of the Rings
I hope Disney crashes and burns. I want them to fail, I want them to fail so fucking bad.

>Protip: actual men understand that women are lesser creatures

Attached: ylsi1qfyquoz.png (891x1339, 1.09M)

Thor and Captain America are the only heroes in the entire MCU that have even a slightly interesting character arc.

the DCucks are on the verge of suicide

anglo's conquered the world, mutt

They are desperate for conflict and cause but too pussified to go to war so it's the great maymay war then.

>Ass Guardians
Lmao.

>Implying this is a DC vs marvel scenario

It's all fucking mass produced capeshit. The characters and stories are basically interchangeable at this point, and they're making society stupider as a result of how well they do.

>brie larson is the new face of the MCU
Watch how quickly that shit dies.

And yet it's your feminised behavior which is the point of discussion? reddit tier 'u mad?', smileys like youre on facebook. Maybe all you can do is deflect, typical woman.

White male.

:)

>Why did they make him so JUSTed the entire movie?
They had to make Thor look bad to sell the worthy Cap but wtv.
Cap and IM are gone while Hemsworth has something more waiting for him, guardians 3 and possibly Thor 4?

It seems pretty obvious it's all down hill for the mcu now, not that dc got up the hill to begin with.

There's an old saying on Yea Forums: "A picture of a hat is not an argument".

did chris hemsworth really gain another chris hemsworth worth of weight for this movie or was it a fatsuit all along

cgi has progressed so much recently I cant tell anymore

>:)
Indeed

most likely a fat suit, he looked pretty slim in his christmas photos this year.

So why didn't Starlord become a depressed fatfuck?

Kill yourself retarded zoomer faggot

Attached: 69A3BD3B-2AE9-4E49-B0FF-25446F2C2790.jpg (594x582, 58K)

Fucking this.

Not that fag you were talking to but that's some cringe right there.

I been here since 9/11 and never near that. Maybe you mean Reddit faggot.

Attached: 1556194142726.png (467x264, 37K)

you corporate cock sucking little faggot. you probably thought tarkin looked good in r1. dumb fuck.

really cringe girl

I dont get worthless fucks like you guys. Why take the bait?

>I dont get worthless fucks like you guys. Why take the bait?
Some retarded faggot will feed them attention. And speaking of...

I look up to Captain america

They cucked the everloving dogshit out of Banner, too. Anyone saying what we got is the Professor doesn’t know what the fuck they’re talking about. The Professor isn’t just Banner’s mind in the Hulk’s body. They not only weakened him as a character, they dumbed him down.

This version of the Hulk is just milquetoast Banner in the Hulk’s body. What a fucking letdown.

A guy who is only what he is because of steroids?

Fatsuit when he's wearing clothes most likely and cgi when he's bare chested. They cgid Robert downey jr into a holocaust survivor at the beginning of the movie as well. And a dozen of so characters to various ages throughout the movie

now you look up to a nigger

Because Starlord was a pile of ash for 5 years.