Avengers: Endgame (2019)

Just watched it.

Russo's know their way around superhero films, Infinity War showed this and Endgame solidified. Pacing of the film was done with great care, as the 3 hours felt like a breeze, not a single dragging moment. Hawkeye's intro was impactful, sets the tone for half the film straight away, ScarJo's scenes were much more engrossing than in Infinity War, showing her vulnerable side and really giving her a proper presence in the film. I felt this way about most of the group, everyone was given character and ample time to show who they were when nothing needed saving. Same can not be said about Thanos, the way everyone was handled in the previous installment, it was all flipped in this. Thanos experienced a character assassination of sorts, being written the polar opposite of the way he was before. Being the last "big" film, they really didn't hold back on the tear milking, only one scene felt honest for me, the rest followed a somewhat tried and true formula. True to all Avengers, there has to be a big fight with both sides clashing head on, light vs dark etc, I was hoping they'd let it go and opt in a more personal struggle for the end. The resolution to Thanos' "terror" felt fast and clean, like something to get done quickly so we get to see a proper goodbye to a few characters. Some good laughs, some not so good, some good tragedy, some cheesy, all in all, okayish. Is not better than IW, but follows somewhere behind. I gave it a 8.1/10, what did you think of it? Don't stay till the end credits, there's nothing there. Audible groan from my theater.

Attached: avengers-endgame-space.png (1600x900, 1.38M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gNTLC_uiGFA
youtube.com/watch?v=c8Mljz89-v4
youtube.com/watch?v=Uj3_KqkI9Zo
www8.123moviesfree.com/watch/avengers-endgame-2019-online-free-123movies.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Haven't seen it but it sucks

>MCU
>pacing
Lol XD

Go fuck yourself Kike bitch

I felt it was mostly mediocre. I agree on thanos character being ruined, thors change could have been interesting but was only treated as a joke. the time travel plot was a bad idea - kind of interesting to see older scenes again but wasn't taken advantage of too well and overall felt rushed in such a long movie, and makes no sense if you actually try to think about it. if you like 'emotional' character moments you will probably enjoy it more, though it dragged on and felt a bit too woke for me.

oh also I hate the direction they took hulk, maybe that's subjective but the actor is terrible, he literally dabs, and doesn't even fuckin smash anything

>8.1/10
>capeshit
I don't even regard most of my favorite films as being 8/10. TDK is the best capeshit I've seen and it's a 5.5/10 at best.

>make thanos more lovable than the rest of the cast in infinity war
>kill him off at the start of Endgame in the most shitty way possible
>then take his past-self who's just a fucking arrogant cunt without all the learning infinity war's thanos had
Still wanted him to win. He pretty much dabbed on everyone including Captain Marvel.

Attached: 40ew-1434406499-271471-full.jpg (760x407, 157K)

My ranking is a variation of 1-5 with decimals. So it would be 3.1/5.

Certainly didn't feel like a 3 hour movie, that's for sure.

No, your ranking is retarded. You probably are too if you actually sit down and rank capeshit. Fucking faggot.

dude, lol, spoilers, lol

>Russo's know their way around superhero films
They made 4 capeshit movies and the only passable one is winter soldier. They are absolutely terrible writers and directors.

gave also an 8/10
will be my last Marvel movie though, i'm glad it's over

So the Black widow movie is going to be an origin story i guess

I rank films, Endgame fits that description. Having such zealous stand against capeshit shows how you're not the one thinking straight. I'm not lauding it to be the next Andrei Rublev, but it isn't automatically 1/10 just because Yea Forums has ingrained that notion in your head. Come join us on the Hallmark stream next Christmas and try not take it so seriously.

How does the movie end? I don't give half a fuck about capeshit, I just want to spoil it for people.

Eh, I thought it was OK.

I'm more of a DC man myself.

Attached: 1556222877758.gif (300x300, 1.84M)

7.5/10
Fairly predictable. Too many characters crammed into one causing many to be sidelined. Best action was the close combat with thanos. Humour wasn't too bad (for capeshit). Only cringed once (fem power).

Tony dies, widow dies, Gamora comes back but in her 2014 form. Thanos dies during first 15 minutes, final villain is Thanos from the past

yikes

>I'm a DC man myself
Why? Apart from the the dark night and maybe Watchmen the rest of the DC films and tv have been wannabe marvel copies but with the whacky gimmick of being edgy

*slurp slurp*

>8.1
>.1
why not just call it an 8 out of 10? Do you really need that much precision?

Captain marvel is stronger than thanos

she didn't even flinch from getting headbutted, plain an simply overpowered his bitch ass to the point he had to remove a stone to defeat her

Shazam tho

Is that shot in the trailer of Cap, Tony and Thor walking towards Thanos from the first 15 minutes?

She IS stronger. He still dabbed on her.

no, that's from the final battle

i think it fuckin ssucks
also haven't seen it

what's from the final battle? this?

Attached: 1556176064839.webm (574x240, 1.88M)

Yeah, I give a film a 8.1 and another a 8.8, both would with standard numbers be 8, but that isn't correct at all. I gave Tampopo 8.8 (it's in the archives if you want to check), but I think it's leagues better than Endgame, so I need the decimals to differentiate.

hahaha feminism BTFO

>Girls start clapping when she holds her own against him
>Everybody's silent when she gets outwitted and punched out
I silently cheered innately. One of my favourite moments in the movie.

Yes. The snap is undone before the final battle and basically everyone except black widow joins. During the first 15 minutes of the movie Cap, Marvel, Thor, Rocket, Nebula, Widow and Rhodey go to Thanos. Thor cuts of Thanos head

>part from the the dark night and maybe Watchmen the rest of the DC films and tv
>Not including the comics and cartoons

He didn't say he liked the DCEU.

I'm not that user, but I'm a DC guy too, and the funny thing is that I started as a Marvelfag. But after reading DC I found their heroes more enjoyable, and their stories more grandiose and magical. Marvel got stuck with the hero vs hero stuff, with cynical "heroes" everywhere whose main characteristic was how douchebags they could be, with a few exceptions like Spiderman.

The funny and sad thing is that Marvel triumphed in the movies by being like DC, and DC failed by being like Marvel.

Attached: 1546926667873.jpg (1152x2048, 728K)

I mean I'm loving the doomsday clock issues at the moment but this is Yea Forums so I would assume he's talking about Yea Forums related DC

It is, but is a shot at the beginning of the final battle, against Past Thanos.

It was a cool shot, but it would've been better if Hulk was in there, too. Hulk was a dissapointment in the entire movie and didn't redeem himself.

Can I get a link to watch it homie?

i cringed at professor hulk cringing at incredible hulk

www.notavirus.com/promise

Entire plot coming through

>Clint's family is dusted as the very first thing
>Marvel rescues Tony and Nebula in space
>Tony is bitter and close to dying
>Captain America, Thor, Captain Marvel, Rocket, Nebula, Black Widow and Rhodey go to Thanos' farm to get the stones back and undo the snap
>Thanos has destroyed the stones
>Thor decapitates Thanos
>5 year time skip
>A rat gets ant-man out of the quantum realm
>he goes to the avengers base to talk with them about time travel using pim particles
>Avengers ask tony for help but he says no because he has a kid with pepper now
>They go to Hulk who is now professor Hulk who agrees to help
>Tony decide to help anyway
>Widow picks up Clint in Japan, he's been assasinating gangsters for the past 5 years
>Hulk and rocket go to new Asgaard which is on earth. Thor is living with Korg and Miek. Thor is now a fat drunk who is playing fortnite (no joke)
>they go back to the past, 2014
>Cap, Tony, ant-man and Hulk go back to the battle of new york to get the mind stone, space stone and time stone (from the ancient one). Cap and tony fail to get the space and mind stone, they travel back to 1970 to get it from the military base from the winter soldier. Tony meets his dad, Cap sees Peggy
>Nebula and Rhodey goes to the planet where Quill found the power stone, to get before him
>Clint and Widow goes to Voromir or whatever to get the space stone, they fight about who should get sacrificed to get the stone, widow gets sacrificed
>Rocket and thor go back to Asgaard during Thor 2 to get the reality stone
>Past nebula conetcts with present nebula and Thanos finds out that he succeded in his plan in the future, but that Thor hacks his head off

to be continued

You embodied all of Yea Forums with one post

This fucking flick sucked balls, holy christ not even shills can defend this.

RDJ is the only good thing in this movie.

Can anyone explain to me why did Rogers give the shield to the nigger instead of Bucky?

Attached: 1555520782645s.jpg (229x250, 5K)

go stick a pistol in your mouth instead

>2014 thanos who is with evil Nebula and Gamora wants to stop them
>They get pim particles and 2014 Nebula switches places with present Nebula so she can time travel 2014 thanos to the present
>Avengers make a new gauntlet
>Hulk undo the snap
>at the same time 2014 Thanos enters the present and destroys the entire avengers base
>Everyone except Thor, Cap and Tony is caught under the rubbles
>They face Thanos, big fight, Cap uses both Mjolner and stombreaker (Thor stole Mjolner with him back from the past)
>Clint has the gauntlet
>Thanos brings the entire army from the New york battle, the Wakanda battle and the 4 kids from Inifnity war
>Rest of the present team Avengers joins the fight
>all the unsnapped including pepper in a suit joins the fight
>Cap says Avengers Assemble
>Fighting
>2014 nebula tries to take the gaunlet from Clint, Present Nebula and 2014 Gamora stops her. Present Nebula has talked 2014 Gamora into betraying Thanos.
>Present Nebula kills past Nebula
>Thanos eventually gets the gauntlet
>About to do the snap, but tony steals the stones
>Tony snaps and Thanos army and Thanos gets dusted
>Tony dies
>big funeral for Tony
>Cap goes back in time to put the stones back to where they took them from in order to not mess up timelines
>Cap stays in the past and enters the present as an old man. He lived together with peggy
>Gives his shield to Falcon and says he should take the mantle
>Thor makes Valkyrie king of Asgaard and joins the Gardians on the ship, quill is looking for 2014 Gamora.
>The end, no post-credit scenes.

For those who have seen the movies and know about the comic stuff:

He has to be over 100 years old in the end if he lived his live regularly with her? He looks really good for that, does the serum make him age slower?

Jeremy Renner was good as well, as was cap. Wasn't a fan of hobo Thor though.

Bucky's reputation is tarnished and I dont think he wants to be Captain America. Also it follows the comics so whatever.

brie larson is the new face of the MCU

shuri is the smartest character

the new captain america is black

the new thor is a black female

etc.

i'm done now

Attached: sjwu.jpg (2278x2000, 1012K)

Nope, he goes back to 70's where they stole the tessaract, so in 2020' he is around 80 I guess.

Serum doesn't stop aging, but if shit like alchol doesn't affect him his body must be great at breaking down shit that could harm him. Must have a pretty baller immune system as well so no disease to wittle him down.

That and they still had to work with just his face to make the impact bigger, and while the cgi was great, they didn't want to make him unrecognizable

Thanos got the Samurai Jack treatment. Sure they defeated Thanos/Aku but it wasn't the one they had struggled against making the death seem flat. I assume this is why They had Thor kill Thanos but he was already weak and at the point of "Do what you must. I have already won"

The middle part is very slow

>Infinity War showed this
infinity war was terrible

>TDK
lol get with the times, grampa.

Then DC has had plenty of good Yea Forums content outside of TDK trilogy and Watchmen. Especially if we count cartoons

>I gave it a 8.1/10

Attached: 1441694481743.png (300x329, 157K)

Starlord dances off with Thanos, Carol punches him right in the infinity stones and Antman climbs up his ass. Ironman laughs to death and Steve is so disgusted he throws up his serum and becomes and old man.

the funny thing is that all of this happened, in a way

>he literally dabs
no, he dabs
he dabs incorrectly, because it's 5 years later and people aren't still dabbing. that's how out of touch banner is
the next thing he says is "listen to your mother, she knows best"
he's being out of touch boomer hulk

>Thanos snap made half of the life in the universe disappear
>Hulk's snap made that half come back to life
>Tony's snap only made Thanos army disappear
So the snap basically does whatever the fuck you wants?

Gee it's almost as if you can influence reality itself, huh?

Endgame could've been good if they took a Terminator approach to time travel. Terminator is the best time travel movie. Instead of becoming a shitty farmer Thanos should've became god king of the universe, and a terminator Iron Man with insane tech from the future appears to lead the Avengers and fuck him up. Instead we Captain Marvel 2.

There's actually an end credits "scene", when the Marvel logo disappears it goes all black and you can hear Stark banging a hammer from when he built the first iron man suit in the cave until it fades away

When Tony said "Bringing them back would be great, BUT I AM GOING TO PROTECT THE PRESENT AT ALL COSTS", and Captain America said that he would bring everyone back at all costs, I thought it would actually risk something and unironically go the Rebellion route:

They bring back everyone, but it retcons Tony's daughter.
So he goes full-on ballistic and fights everyone for the infinity gauntlet to take power for himself and bring back the ones he loves, even if it will warp the universe and have him take true power.
Perhaps he would team up with Thor and others who also want to bring back people who have actually died.
And then they have a massive fight civil war style. Thanos stays dead.

what if i have a sore finger or am an alien species with no thumbs. seems like a design flaw

The infinity stones are the dragonballs of the MCU except with no restrictions and the wish can kill you if you're not beefy enough.

i dont even care but he should still smash some things, this version of hulk is awful

Sam becoming Captain America follows the comics. Though Bucky does as well at some point I feel they're making him into White Wolf instead

wow that sounds awful

Yes, the entire point of getting all the infinity stones is that whoever wields them essentially becomes god, they can change literally anything about the entire universe and time down to a molecular level (And beyond)

Their use in the movies is pretty pathetic considering what they should/are capable off

No because the scene of them dancing showed the actress without the makeup they used to maker look older in the 70s, and also with the older looking cars and houses it deffo looks more late 40s, early 50s than 70s. In fact theres ab no way thats from the 70s.

>They bring back everyone, but it retcons Tony's daughter.
What the heck are you on about

i really enjoyed the thor/hulk romance. maybe the sex scene was too much but hulk being the bottom was a good joke.

Imagine thinking someone other than Raimi or Snyder has directed a good cape movie

They seem really limited in the films. They don't give you unlimited god powers, they're just really powerful.
I think that's the best way of doing it. Having an item that allows you to change everything that happened would remove any tension. It needs to have limits.

Because you shouldn't fuck with reality too much or you can risk entirely fucking the standards of living. Thats why thanos got rid of half the universe becaues it was his solution to improving life without destroying the way the universe works. if he wished for the universe to no longer have suffering, life would lose meaning. if he wished for no one to need food it would fuck with how energy works and backfire end up killing people anyway. wish for everyone to be happy, you take away their free will, and again life doesnt seem meaningful but at least theyll be brainwashed to feel happy.

What use would you have them do? Would you prefer tony wish that all the avengers are super super powered like they all have captain marvel powers? Power corrupts, you now have 20 god like beings that will end up ruling the universe. It takes away balance. Whatever you wish for has to make sense, plagues happen and populations get decimated, half a country dying could happen and recovery is possible, its a sort of real world scenario. so is snapping away thanos army and snapping back people, how fucked would it be if hulk wished for all the snapped to come back and then also 9/11 to not happen or some shit. it would be fucked.

It was poorly written and couldn't even keep up with its own rules.

>changing the past will only create a new future timeline alongside the existing one
>except lol old Captain America is on the bench because it changed the existing future

>you've got to put everything back where you found it or weird time shit happens
>except lol you can have people from the past enter the future and die without issue or being sent back

>we need the time stone to stop the world ending
>except lol the main timeline doesn't have the time stone any more

>Captain Marvel is superpowered and better than anyone
>except lol she needs all the weaker female characters to help her carry the gauntlet

>no humans can wield a stone
>except lol Tony can wield all 6

>Thats why thanos got rid of half the universe becaues it was his solution to improving life without destroying the way the universe works. if he wished for the universe to no longer have suffering, life would lose meaning. if he wished for no one to need food it would fuck with how energy works and backfire end up killing people anyway. wish for everyone to be happy, you take away their free will, and again life doesnt seem meaningful but at least theyll be brainwashed to feel happy.

Yeah except in Endgame when he's pissed off after fighting he says that this time around he won't just wipe out half of all life, because that just leads to the surviving half to wallowing in misery and trying to reverse it all.

Instead he'll strip the entire universe down to atoms and remake it all in a "balanced" way, with noone having any knowledge of the previous universe

Old captain america didn't have a time gps watch on so we can gather he didnt time travel to that moment. our cap travelled to a parallel universe and lived life there with peggy, while another cap travelled into our universe and has lived life with our peggy here, she didnt recognise him cause the dementia. He's been waiting for this moment even though he knows this sam and bucky aren't his original ones. It doesn't make sense for him to travel back to that universe without landing on the portal or without the gps when hes spent 70 years living in another one. Why would he give up on what has now become his reality?

Yea I thought that was p mad titan-y, its stupid as fuck and just evil to destroy and remake the universe for that purpose when he could actually just erase half the population, and also organisms memory of them.

You know why.

Everything has to be niggered.

>returning the stones makes no new tinelines
Thats fucking stupid

>Thor makes Valkyrie king of Asgaard

Attached: 1484685213108.gif (200x150, 3.62M)

just snap Tony back alive lol?

So the movies take place in 2024 now? Was Trump re-elected? What the fuck happened in those 5 years? There must've been fucking HUGE changes to the world

This movie was a piece of shit. Bringing back Gamora just shows that NO ONE REALLY IS EVER REALLY GONE
youtube.com/watch?v=gNTLC_uiGFA

Now that Tony and Widow are dead, but Ant man and the time travel formula is still around, they can just bring back an old one and say fuck the other time lines. Oh and that gay shit of going back in time for haha remember this, fuck you piece of shit. Nothing really matters.

I spend hundreds of dollars a year on Marvel movie tickets and blu-rays so I really appreciate that AVENGERS ENDGAME is a love letter to the fans. For all the money I've given them, I am glad to get a little acknowledgement of my support over the last decade.

Is there a scene as hype as Thor arriving in Wakanda? About to go see it.

>Carol's "OH SHIT" face when he rips the power stone out

Attached: brie.jpg (1076x1064, 256K)

Just came back from the theater.The movie was mediocre at best.Only the most idiotic fanboys with rose-tinted glasses can think this was a good movie

There are 3 scenes I can think off that are off a similar scale. But only one hyped me as much as the Wakanda scene personally

But did Tony die?

AYO DAS ME YO, HE BLACK JUST LIKE ME! DAS ME, IM DA CAPTAIN AMERICA

A few. Probably not THAT hype. Expect a more somber movie than the last. Fist act is just dealing with the aftermath, second act is the heist, third act is the battle.

the putting shit back was to ensure that parallel universe could do what they did in infinity war and endgame and ultimately survive thanos as they have and to restore balance in those universes. Thanos time travelling out of that reality and dying, as well as nebula dying means its already completely changed and they cant remake thanos or anything so they just have to acknowledge that theres an infinite number of universes without thanos and nebula and gamora, just like theres an infinite number of universes where the events of endgame happen.

But your time stone point i completely agree with that makes no sense they better resolve it in doctor strange 2, cause thats lit a plot hole the ancient one saying they need a time stone or darkness takes over. and yet they dont have one lol.

when they say no human can wield the stone its prolly that they mean can survive wielding it, ego being surprised about a human wielding an infinity stone could also be from the survival of the wielding of the infinity stone by a human.

the female girl power group up has the obvious explanation of being forced content for social reasons,

Thank you for posting your opinion, it matters alot to me

what happened to loki? didn't hear anyone mention him

It was a great run, but all good things, as they say, must come to an end, and so it is with AVENGERS: ENDGAME, as the curtain falls on the Marvel Cinematic Universe. ENDGAME gives movie fans a chance to say farewell to such beloved characters as Captain America, Spider-Man and

>>Everybody's silent when she gets outwitted and punched out
i'm gonna cheer out loud when i go watch this tomorrow

Attached: yesno.gif (400x222, 984K)

For more than 10 years & 22 movies, audiences have thrilled to the adventures of Iron, Cap, Hulk and other classic Marvel superheroes. But the times, as Bob Dylan once said, are a changin'. ENDGAME gives the fans a chance to mourn, to celebrate, to close a chapter in their lives

I'm not paying to see this shit then.

A Marvel fan put it to me this way: "When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things." He's in his late 20s now, having started the series as a teen in 2008, and he says it's time to move on

It was a privilege to be a witness to it.

Attached: athing.png (499x243, 222K)

The Russos are essentially Abrams clones. They understand pacing and borrow a lot from more skilled directors, but their stories are complete, continuity-wrecking dogshit.

SPIN OFF BRO!

You can't bring back

>Tony Stark
>Vision
>Quiksilver
>Black Widow

From an earlier point in time but you can:

>Let Past Loki run free
>Let Past Gamora run free
>Kill your past self and suffer no reprecussions
>Go back into the past and basically kill your present and future self by living in the past

WHO WRITES THIS FUCKING SHIT

Attached: derp.jpg (480x360, 18K)

>"movies only have three acts"
I really hate brainlets like you.

I also just watched it.
>Renner was great, and a 90min cut of the movie with all the Nebula shite removed would have had him as the lead.

Good
>The Ant Man scenes
>Kino opening scene
>First Thanos kill
>Thor is great in it minus the fortnite scene. HIs time of Asgard with his mum is very good.

Bad
>Cap/Stark retrieval scenes
>Everything Nebula/Gamorah
>Final battle scene dragged out
>Black Widow death scene was poorly choreographed

Stupid:
>Marvel finding Stark was rushed
>Nebula remembering the 'Garden' leading to Thanos
>Much of the retrieval scenes but mainly the 70's Stark & Dad shit - which is a shame as the Thor/Mum is very touching
>Drawn out death of Stark
>Muh women's league
>That Thor Nigger's bald head

I know there are plot quibbles in the final battle but it was so unwatchable I didn't pick up on them.

It's a good film. A 2hr |Kinocut with no Nebula/dragged out stone retrievals would have been better.

Thor, Ant Man, and Hawkeye pull the film together in ways I never expected and Renner is very good in it.

Prof Hulk was one of the few things I enjoyed about the film, mostly because he has Banner's intelligence but Hulk's carelessness and blind enthusiasm. It wasn't great but it was way more entertaining than Mark Ruffalo mumbling his quips or seeing "hurr hurr Hulk Smash!" for the thousandth time

Why could they bring back Gamora but not Black Widow?

Beyond Stupid:
>Hulk Dab
>Fortnite

This one does.

She travels though the time portal with Thanos to get to the present.

You fags are all retarded.
At first, I thought, it was Harry Potter time travel. You know, everything that happened is ordained to happen in the first place.
THAT would have been good, I would have respected that, with all the feminist bullshit and everything.

But they actually have butterfly effect time travel with a full-time machine and without constraints AND without duplication complications.
This is the most ridiculous and most overpowered plot device that exists in fiction. Nothing - absolutely nothing - is more ridiculous than it.
Now they can just literally bring back every single person who died easily and how many times they want.
Fuck the infinity stones, fuck all of it.
It literally does not make sense anymore.

For every single problem that ever happened, they can just fix it with time travel.
Terrorist attack? Time travel
Aliens attack? Time travel
Accident? Time travel
It's literally a universal cure for every imaginable problem. The infinity stones are a joke compared to that.

And if you think this isn't OP, then let me just spell it out for you:
Use the time machine, go to the past, get Hulk from the past to the present.
Go to the past again, get the hulks you brought from the past to the present again.
Do that 5 more times.
You now have 64 Hulks. You can even make time paradox clones with that kind of time travel recursively and without restrains and repercussions. It's fucking retarded.

hulk what now

Attached: 1440099992511.jpg (184x184, 6K)

what an absolute horrible ending to the avengers literally made no sense and what the fuck is with all the time travel shit 1/10

But it doesn't. The stones retrieval arc has several acts within.

People who understand multiverse theory, user.

Attached: screams_internally.jpg (470x358, 122K)

Based

MCU unironically should've ended with Infinity War. That would be actually kino and one of the rare cases of "subverting the expectations" done right. I know they couldn't left it like that but they "should".

Attached: 1-avengers-infinity-war-2.jpg (640x360, 20K)

This

Multiverse is stupid by itself is a shitty solution whbe you make stakes too big without a smart way to solve them.

So why can't they jump back and grab an earlier Black Widow?

I thought the Ant Man scenes were very good and made the start a lot better. Everything between the Kino Hawkeye intro and Ant Man showing up is bad, and the stone retrieval scenes - end is pretty shitty apart from Thor in Asgard.

There's about 30mins between Ant Man showing up and the Nebula bullshit really starting that is pretty good. The rest was a let down of a plot held together well with dedicated, if not sometimes hammy - performances.

>Renner
>Thor
>Ant Man

Get passing marks from me as actually well crafted performances.

>How ya doin', squirt?
>Good.
>You good?
>Mhmm.
>Okay. You hungry?
>Mhmm.
>What do you want?
>Grilled cheese.
>You know, your dad liked grilled cheese.
>Mkay.
>I'm gonna get you all the grilled cheese you want.
>Mkay.
Missed opportunity.

Attached: Jesus Christ, Favreau. It's just a grilled cheese..webm (1280x536, 2.8M)

It was competently and lovingly made
You can tell that real give-a-fuckers made this film

I imagine that would alter the retrieval of the soul stone?

Thor calls a kid on fortnite a dickhead, hulk dabs and Ant-man flosses

Only one of those are FALSE

He comes across as a greasy pedo jew

>You now have 64 Hulks. You can even make time paradox clones with that kind of time travel recursively and without restrains and repercussions. It's fucking retarded.
I think what was being purported was that entities like The Ancient One would have stopped any interference, and so would anyone else if they were in any way aware of what was happening. If you want another universe's Hulk, that universe is probably going to try to fight you for it

What about Gamora then?

Yes. Wanna guess how many? Acts work like that.

Attached: rule_of_three.png (508x267, 5K)

They could, nothing is stopping them. It'd just be weird and morally questionable for those involved

Loki running free messes up that reality a bit, but not too much cause the tesseract remains in that universe, it wil likely be followed up on in another film.

that universe where thanos gamora and nebula travel to ours is perma changed, however thats not that bad it just means gotg wont happen in it but neither will bad man thanos.

killing your past self has no repercussions because it was from a parallel universe with no ties to you. they arent going back in their time, theyre going back in other universes.

why the fuck do you think cap going back in time would kill his present and future self? its already been established that cap is a master of disguise with his hat wearing antics, he goes to a parallel universe, lives with his peggy, while that universes cap is still frozen, he eventually unfreezes and old man cap just needs to make sure hes not in the room with peggy when a diff previous version of himself visits peggy, who has alzheimers so won't recognise him from recent. No one would recognise him because when he reaches peak popularity he would have aged beyond recognition like we saw in the film. Even if at 82 he had a somewhat resemblance no one would be like Woah you look so much like captain america did you time travel as him lol because when hes popular it would be when old man him is lit like 70 80. Then he just chills during infinity war, maybe even gets snapped, goes to the bench and chills. Can't explain the shield but thats the gist for captain america.

don't have a clue why you think it would kill his present and future self by living in the past its already been shown two can exist at the same time when he fought himself.

Jesus Christ. Few movies are more industrial than this one.

No because this film doesn't do that kind of time travel.

Everything between the Gamora and Black Widow deaths are identical, but some reason they can't bring back Blank Window.

You realize that with that kind of time travel it is possible to duplicate infinity stones, right?
Have the infinity stone here
Wait for one hour.
Go back one hour, get the stone from 1 hour ago.
Have 2 infinity stone.
Do that 10 more times, have 1024 infinity stones.

Fuck all of it.

>everything has three acts
You must have loved this movie, because you're really fucking dumb. Movies have other structures than that.

Petroleum resists the five act form
- Brecht

>but some reason they can't bring back Blank Window
Her death is intrinsically tied to the acquisition of an infinity stone. Logic indicates the soul stone powers that spell an therefore it simply cannot be overwritten by the rest of the stones.

>Thanos experienced a character assassination of sorts, being written the polar opposite of the way he was before.
I wouldn't say that. Thanos, like many people who enjoy killing, came up with a justifiable narrative to do so. It's the reason the whole "lack of resources" thing was nonsensical. That wasn't why he wanted to wipe out half the universe. It all boiled down to an itch he wanted to scratch. This is why he destroyed the stones, in order to prevent killing the other half of the universe.

>8.1/10
Why do people do this? 5 out of 10 is average (hence being the middle of 10), no film ever created is a perfect 10/10 (because mankind isn't perfect by nature), making most phenomenal films that have won insane number of awards landing somewhere in the 8-9 out of 10 range. You're saying a fucking capeshit movie is on par with Seventh Seal, for example? Or Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter…and Spring? Absolutely not.

There was one fight sequence towards the end that I really enjoyed. I also enjoyed seeing the hulk again. I think that this movie has real depth and storytelling and I appreciate the fact that despite being three hours they didn't milk it for another two fucking movies.

Then that universe wouldn't have Black Widow anymore

Basically every timeline is its own and don't affect the others. They just borrowed the stones from other timelines, then returned them

>They didn't care about Thanos nuking half the universe, but that's where they draw the line.

why would a spaceship need wings?

Gamora's death was intrinsically tied to the acquisition of an infinity stone.

that is literally the only thing in two hole movies that kind of hurt her. Every other single thing that has happened to her seemed more like an inconvenience than an actual challenge. I really don't get why you'd create a character like that.

Sure, but you could just duplicate her before she gets killed. Just like they did with Gamorah

for re-entry

Presumably other timelines borrowed the stones from the main universe as well then?

Also Strange says this is the only timeline where they win out of like 14 million, so even if other timelines also borrow stones most of them likely failed to defeat Thanos anyhow

Can someone tell me what was Dr. Strange's secret winning move where they lost 99999.9% of the time except for this one timeline?

For atmopheric flight. Similar situation as to why an airplane has wheels. Where a plane is inevitably going to spend time on the ground, a spaceship is inevitably going to conform to gravity.

What we are saying is why can’t we snap back or go back in another past to acquire tony blackwidow silverboi and vision?
Why are they locked out on both options

He said "It's the only way" when he gave up the Time stone.
It was probably the only way the Ancient One was ever going to be convinced to give it up herself.

>Also Strange says this is the only timeline where they win out of like 14 million, so even if other timelines also borrow stones most of them likely failed to defeat Thanos anyhow
So fuck em?
>We don't trade lives

>timelines work like multiverse
>except when Cap goes back in time and gets to live in the same timeline where he left for no apparent reason also he altered it by getting together with Peggy which erased the kids she had with another man I suppose
what the fuck were they even trying to do?

>I really don't get why you'd create a character like that.
I thought the same thing, sure there are characters in the universe stronger that Thanos, that she might have to fight eventually. But she's so absurdly powerful they had to send her out to space for the whole movie just so every task wasn't trivial.
She's incredibly boring, like Superman

>Jeremy Renner was good as well

But he was so fucking useless. You can literally erase him from the movie and nothing would change. He should've died in AoU and no one would care if he was in this.

Thor's character was destroyed, and it was a shame. 7 movies in which he appeared, and only IW did justice to him, That was peak Thor.

Hulk was a complete dissapointment. I thought he would have a last stand against Thanos as revenge for what happened in IW, but he got emasculated, knowing that his tiny little green dick couldn't compete against Thanos' BPC.

Captain America totally stole this movie. He got the best scenes and he finally had a happy ending.

So what characters are out of the series/future movies?

>didn't end up with scarjo-widow
>"had a happy ending"
>implying
Cap got fucked over. They deserved to be together.

No you dummies, they lit explained in the film with cap going back to deliver that shit back to each timeline, that fucking with that shit should be reversed where possible. by taking gamora nebula and thanos out of one that universe isn't necessarily doomed, if they were to take black widow out of one, it would doom that universe since they wouldnt be able to stop thanos. Loki disappearing with the tesseract messed up that universe too but it isnt too fucked because the tesseract still remains in that universe.

Although, in the movie they took em used em and then put em back, so theoretically you could steal infinity stones from universes and as long as you eventually give them bac by timetravelling moments after you stole em, they wont be fucked. So desu, i guess youre right.

The ones who signed off in the credits

Nobody else loved (platonically) Black Widow enough to make her death worthy of receiving the Soul Gem.

Attached: lMEa58i.png (318x235, 90K)

Which are?

i enjoyed the film and so did my wife's son. shame my wife didn't bother coming to watch it with us and stayed at home alone for 3 hours

Cap had better plans.

Attached: HKZkdrD.jpg (500x681, 45K)

>black widow
>hawkeye
>tony
>cap
>thor

basically MCU is dead

>spoonfeed me

He dabs at a bunch of kids in a restaurant.

Gamora isn't brought back, that's the 2014 Gamora brought into the future.

That would doom that universes earth to get destroyed by an invading thanos. So by saving black widows life in another universe, you should also acknowledge thanos said hes mad and will destroy the earth and without being able to snap the rest of the squad back since they dont get the soul stone, he will be successful, then be able to prolly get the soul stone and then do his snap anyway. So sure you can get black widow back for your time line but your sacrificing an entire universe.

as if i'm watching this gay ass shit. spoil me.

Tony is 1000% dead. Steve is 75% out (grew old and passed the shield to Falcon). Gamora is either dead or amnesiac, we didn't see her after Tony's snap. Widow is probably a 100% dead but the existence of her standalone movie in development raises questions about that.

That's all.

It's you who doesn't get it shit for brains.

The original snap still happened so Gamora is still under the exact same can't come back lock as black widow but obviously they got high off cocaine and forgot that.

Excellent counter-dubs

>That OTHER universe would be fucked
Why would I care? 99.9999999% universes are fucked anyway. The point is that you can just exploit it arbitrarily.

"What about the universe where Hitler cured cancer, Morty? The answer is, don't think about it."

He said scenario not timelines, theres still an infinite number of parallel universes in which the events of endgame happen in exactly the same way.

Gamora is back user

>Still got Hulk
>MCU is dead
MCU is Hulk.

Attached: 01591561.jpg (615x410, 40K)

Hemsworth, Renner, and scarlet are still coming back for movies/tv shows. The signing doest actually mean much

Black Widow is gone from the main universe and future films, but she has a movie coming up, most likely a prequel.
Iron Man is out.
Captain America is out, at least the Rodgers one.
Falcon takes the Captain America mantle so I guess you could consider his previous character done.
Main Gamora died but her past self is now in the present, who knows what they'll do with her.
Personally I think the other main Avengers, Hawk Eye and Hulk will maybe show up in cameos or small roles at most going forward.
Same with some minors characters like Warmachine, Pepper Potts, Nebula, Valkyrie etc, taking reduced roles/disappearing

just saw it. it was... okay. just some random thoughts and opinions if you're interested:

Good:
- opening with hawkeye
- most antman scenes
- hawkeye scenes
- hail hydra

Bad:
- captain marvel has a punchable face and now they gave her a punchable haircut too
- baby and old man antman
- professor hulk. apparently it's from the comics but I couldn't stand it
- thor's conclusion seems completely at odds with what he's been through in the previous movies. ridiculous
- another giga battle at the end with huge armies. just an overload of CGI with no real logic to it
- how did captain marvel find stark at the beginning?

>You know, your dad liked grilled cheese.

That genuinely affected me

I know, and what I'm saying is, why can't they do that again with Black Widow? Go back and get another version

theres no secret move its all the little things, any little thing taken away from the scenario would take it from being the 1 scenario they win to the one they dont. Its no one thing its the culmination of each and every one.

>erased kids she had with another man
>not realising that they never actually said the name of Peggy's husband and it could've been cap all along

You realize this is a multiverse with infinite timelines.
The Avengers did not win in every single one of them.

>my wifes son

Attached: 1543033322734.jpg (367x476, 27K)

>Gamora is either dead or amnesiac
The entire plot of Guardians Vol. 3 is gonna be about Quill looking for Gamora trying to get her to fall in love with him, I guarantee it.

>that green basedboy shrek
>hulk
Sweetie...

Bwhahaha the same hulk that has been a walking joke since after ragnarok? Who got his ass beat in IW and didnt throw a single punch in endgame? Yea mcu is dead

I thought Renner ended up being a bit of a 'centre' in the film, bookending the main action with a good intro scene and display of loss at the end. When he comes back into it after Black Widow dies the film feels as if it is getting 'back on track' after the shitty stone retrieval scenes that break up the pacing. In a weird way, I don't think the film would have held together without Renner.

MCU is not dead, but the current Avengers line up is just... yikes.

>Black Widow is gone from the main universe and future films
I should've said films set in the future

Maybe we can go back to just having kino spiderman movies and nothing else

multiverse so another cap travelled to their one and lived there. their cap lived in a dif one and met a diff sam and bucky

cheese burgers actually

- baby and old man antman
That was so cringe. An absolutely horrible idea after putting so much effort into making time travel sound not cringe.

>- professor hulk. apparently it's from the comics but I couldn't stand it
The problem with Professor Hulk was how he was handled. That Ruffalo's voice was unfiltered ultimately showed you where they fucked up: they thought that Professor Hulk had full control because it was Banner's mind with Hulk's body. Professor Hulk actually assumed control because it was a combination of both Hulk's and Banner's minds.
Unlike vanilla banner, Professor Hulk actually did enjoy fucking shit up. That was the problem.

In other words, I take it that it's not explained? Fucking gay. It was a cool line in the first movie. They probably made it up on the spot because it sounded cool and couldn't figure out how to explain it.

How was cap able to go back in time within his own timeline, and even change it by getting together with Peggy?

I've not liked Renner in anything since Dahmer but his Hawkeye is the only believable character in this film (which doesn't really need to be believable, but still).

Based as fuck

>That scene with Captain Feminazi and the rest of the woman
Big cringe still enjoyed the film 7/10

Attached: Yikeslookinglikeshitjoker.png (226x455, 111K)

Thanos destroying the stones after the snap.
Without Nebula unintentionally fucking it up by being there past Thanos would not never even have caught them. They could literally just nick all the stones and snap everyone back.

captain marvel helped him

>useless
>love with widow was necessary to get the soul stone
>on multiple occasions personally protected the gauntlet while others were busy getting their ass kicked anyway

Learn what the word useless means moron. My audience cheered at his ronin scene reveal. You want to know who was useless, never got a reaction and may as eell have not been there? Rhodey. He was literally a background extra

>1xbet middle east rip
>all those terrorists clapping in the theater
>it was the fucking Saudis all along.

Attached: cap can't deal with this shit.jpg (220x260, 28K)

>In other words, I take it that it's not explained?
It wasn't directly explained, but it would be logical if he was referring to Ancient One giving up the time stone.

I assumed Thor joined the guardians, if not then it's kind of an odd ending

>thor beats thanos with all the stones
>stoneless thanos beats thor, cap and iron man
Uh... MCUtards?

Is there another movie series more innovative and inspiring than MCU? Not including Avatar once it's released (it's James Cameron ffs).

No dumbass, gamora not exisitng in that universe means thanos doesnt have the soul stone to snap away the population.. Scratch that that universe doesnt even have thanos so taking gamora away dooms the universe to not lose half the population, while taking black widow away dooms the universe to thanos destroying earth and eventually getting the infinity stones when he timetravels and destroying the universe.

Do you fucking comprehende now??
Need another breakdown??
TAKE AWAY GAMORA, BAD SNAP DOESNT HAPPEN ( DOESNT HAPPEN ANYWAY CAUSE NO THANOS)
TAKE AWAY BLACK WIDOW, GOOD SNAP DOESNT HAPPEN, EARTH DESTROYED, POSSIBLY BAD SNAP HAPPENS BUT ITS EVEN WORSE AND THE UNIVERSE IS DESTROYED.

call me shit for brains you tard.

Attached: 1542732517878.jpg (382x280, 24K)

They hard nerfed Thor by making him a fat fuck, what were they thinking?

It's shit.

Thor is weakened by being a fat cunt.

the xBay version has perfect line audio

> FUCKING BASED
thanos rekt feminism

Like, in the west today?
No.
In the past or in other places?
Yes.

In the comics, he either didn't age at all, or aged very little, between being frozen in the atlantic and waking up in "the present". He wasn't cryogenically frozen, either. He was frozen, but the serum allowed him to be preserved.

There was also a run where he gets transported to another world/universe or something. He's gone for ten years, and when he comes back, nobody notices because he doesn't look any older and is still in tip top shape despite not working out and eating like shit for all that time.

The serum, in the comics, makes him genetically perfect in every possible way and then maximizes every stat he has - so he is the fastest sprinter, the strongest powerlifter, the healthiest person, the most intelligent, etc imaginable. He also ages very slowly naturally and as a function of being so physically perfect. He's "the best" a human can possibly be, in every area at the same time.

In the movies, I imagine the effect is similar. After being frozen for 70 years, he had barely aged at all. He said that he never gets sick anymore, and he tried to drink his sorrows away but could not get drunk despite binge drinking. He heals very quickly. He's ~100 by the time he shows up again, but he looks like he's what, 70 or so? That makes sense to me.

Thanos is his shed is a cripple from using the stones to snap everyone then using it again to snap the stones themselves. He can barely walk and he doesn't even care to put up a fight.

Thanos is the final battle is Thanos is his prime, and Thor is 5 year depressed with a beer belly and an unkept beard.

Rhoedy had no arc. Rocket had no arc. Thor was treated terribly and his "loss" felt flat woth the way they portrayed him. Renner on the other hand is one of 3 characters that had pathos (tony and evans). They were actually necessary to the film to feel grounded and they actually lost something. The whatver it takes mantra or whatever. Nobody else had believable conviction and felt phoned in

>not cheering

why did peggy look the way she did in WW2 if it was the 70s you jackass?

being physically perfect and unaffected by disease probably does help you slow your aging and make sure you get a nice long life. look at jack lalanne.

Please tell me where i mentioned thanos in his shed you fucking retard? Learn to read

But you've just contradicted yourself, if the bad snap didn't happen why does the good snap need to happen?

Shazam was great. user was talking about DC in general though

>how did captain marvel find stark at the beginning?

She first visited earth to find the pager from Fury. There she met the Avengers and they told her what happened. Rocket likely knew about Titan. Then she went and picked up Tony.

You meant Thanos at the end if IW?

What was the point of Making Loki escape?

Attached: 1556228866435.jpg (2048x2048, 620K)

Did they actually got Natalie Portman to play in this, or did they just use unused shots and different camera angles from Thor 2?

Because i find it very fishy that they didnt show how Rocket actually extracted the Aether from her body.

Thats how they are gonna explain how he is back and still alive in a future movie since Thanos actually killed him in IW.

These aren't alternate universes, they're parallel universes that are exactly the same up to the point you change them. The MCU universes they go to arent random, theyre parallel so there wont be hitler curing cancer, only changes caused by their travel. 99.9999% of universes arent fucked, because they play out the EXACT same way as endgame, they travel to parallel universes and borrow shit. Which means theres an infinite number of end game universes with them changing diff universes to have loki escape and for thanos nebula and gamora to not exist. However infinite x 3 is still infinite. the spread is equalised. Hence why thanos nebula and gamora dont disappear from their history and loki doesnt escape. because they happened to not be in one of the infinite number or universes that it happened in because they were in one of the infinite number of universes it didnt. its a cop out but because of infinite parallel universes it means they can see anything, they can happen to be one of the infinite that dont have loki escape but do have cap travelling to them.

Portman is on this? based

I was talking about IW Thanos just before he goes
>NAPS :D

They filmed her without her knowing

Definitely archive footage and a double when she was walking off and Rocket was following her.

Looking at Disneys recent love of character cgi and the dozen of altered characters in the movie I'm 99% sure she's a bodydouble with CGI face

I liked the way they introduced the Silver Surfer and can't wait to see his standalone movie.

like 1/10 of the entire movie is Thor and Rocket literally going back to Asgard during the Thor2 movie shortly before his mother was killed.

You see Rocket stalking Natalie Portman lol

Might have been green screen. That tech is so advanced now nobody knows Captain Marvel wasn't even on set when they filmed the "Where's Fury?" end credits scene.

youtube.com/watch?v=c8Mljz89-v4

I'm so glad I wasn't the only one who thought of Chef in that scene.

Ive explained this 3 times on this one thread please do more exploring god.

gamora time travelling means thanos snap doesnt happen, which doesnt have any big bad consequences, ie they dont doom the universe.
if black widow was saved with time travel then the good snap wouldnt happen whic would lead to earth being destroyed and another bad snap possibly happening.

Deleted scene from thor 2. Called Jane wakes or some shit on Youtube.

Figures it takes a woman to do a man's job.

Men BTFO

Yeah, could have used some more Jesus imagery.

So now that Bruce knows infinity exists in nature, will he prove singularity correct?

>Time travel whose rules they create because, you know, plot holes

In this setting, the way they handled it is even dumber than the comics. At least there, the Stones, while indestructible, will only function in their home reality. In other words, you can’t even “borrow” them from an alternate reality and have them function in your own. They are intrinsic parts of that reality and can only function within it, so their little time travel trick wouldn’t work.

The explanation they give for how diverging timelines works is laughably stupid. “LOL it doesn’t count as long as you don’t make any major changes!” The instant you leave with the Stones, that’s a major change. “Bringing them back” is even dumber, because once you leave, it’s too late. That parallel timeline already exists, complete with all its branching possibilities, because time travel only provides you one entry point to a parallel timeline - the point at which it diverged from your own. That means your time travel can’t access it *after* it diverged, and you can’t show up “early” and wait, because that is its own separate divergence. You’re never going to see your previous arrival in that line, because it’s not(and can’t be) the same reality.

In other words, what these brainlets did was make it possible to have an infinite number of Infinity Stones all functioning within the same reality. It makes the whole “Why didn’t Thanos just make infinite resources?” question even worse, because it means you don’t even need the whole gauntlet to get infinite resources, just time travel, and your source is the entire universe, five minutes ago.

Shazam was better.

so what? the people who got snapped lost 5 year in their life? or they are in a new timeline right after the first snap? so tony's son its not born yet?

Am i the only one who feels like Professor Hulk was both rushed AND emasculated ?
Once again he really didn't do much except getting cucked by the gauntlet. He's supposed to be able to destroy planets ffs

Shit movie..
Cringe gray advertising..
cringed with women fight scene.. cringed with whites giving the keys of the kingdom to blacks..
Cringed with captain america and thor hammer.. congrats disney

Agreed. I’m watching Shazam again this weekend. He deserves the love.

It's a perfect MCU movie, it perfectly embodies the attitude.

It's not the lazy writing, lazy cinematograhy and not even the bloated runtime which sets up opportunities for further sequels and spinoffs that makes it so.

It's the complete lack of any kind of intent. Intent to make something that describes life or the human condition or anything of meaning for that matter.

They technically didnt lose any years of their lifes because they are brought back in the same state they were 5 years ago without aging.

Tonys DAUGHTER is still around, they stay in the "5 years later" timeline for good.

What about all the people who died because of circumstances during the Snap? Like passengers who didn't get snapped in the helicopter that Fury saw crash?

they are parallel universes, parallel.
Parallel.
Parallel.
They are the exact same, up to changes made such as an infinite amount having loki go missing, an infinite amount of them having thanos nebula and gamora time travelling and an infinite amount of their home universe in which those changes dont happen.
The universes they travel to are parallel. So they cannot travel to a universe in which different shit happens, no outright alternate universes with hitler being in charge of the avengers theyre all parallel.
the only possibility i see is if they all time travelled to another one earlier, killed thanos and also stole that universes black widow, but that would be leaving that universe without a black widow either and they would have to do a shit ton of work to make sure thanos in that universe doesnt destroy it without her interference.

It's Raimi-like in many ways and makes me happy. Takes me back to when these movies were simpler and more honest, and the guys putting it all together gave a shit. The kids were done right. I hope the sequel keeps the same magic.

>dk a 5.5
fuck you fagget

>so what? the people who got snapped lost 5 year in their life? or they are in a new timeline right after the first snap? so tony's son its not born yet?

the people who are unsnapped are revived in the current day at the moment of their death. 5 years has passed for everyone else who wasnt affected, but they are the same age as when they were snapped

For the people who got snapped basically no time passed. They passed out and woke up again exactly the same. Spiderman explains this when he comes back and talks to Stark.

The snap happened, world went to shit for 5 years, then poof everyone that got snapped is now back just how they left. Which opens up a whole can of worms how society will manage this sudden change
I feel sad for all the mass suicidees

Look, user. You reaching faggot.
There is, therefore, an infinite number of universes where Thanos and his whole army traveled to the future and were killed there, right?
SO THEY ARE NO LONGER IN THEIR INITIAL UNIVERSE
So they don't threaten it anymore.
Therefore you can just take as many ironmans, gamorahs, infinitystones, timetravel atoms, and what ever the fucking hell you want from those types of universes (that there is an infinite amount of), infinitely many times.
The whole concept is so fucking chaotic.
Anyone who has even a fucking shred of intelligence can come up with thousands of scenarios to just fucking mess with it.
You are a retard for pulling some pseudo defenses out of your ass when it is obvious that its REALLY bad.

Yes, you can bring everyone back. Easily.

Then how did Cap go back to the past of his own original universe and even change it by taking Peggy?

>All this saying the emperor has no clothes while his retainers are claiming "yew jus' don' deddid"
OH, thank God. I thought it was just me in an "I have no mouth and yet I must" moment.

it isn't hard to believe or contrived that she will eventually love him again. While she does not have memories of him she fell in love with him once so why would she not be able to again.
Sure shes still a little edgy rn, but with enough time with him she will lit fall in love with him again. If you loved someone once, why would that change if your memory was reset why wouldnt you love them again, except for if theyve changed dramatically, which quill hasn't. and im guessing gamora will be on a road to being less edgy and dark like in gotg 1 and 2.

>Thanos, like many people who enjoy killing,

For a person who enjoyed killing he sure passed a shit ton of opportunities to snuff not just random bystanders, but people who were actively hostile to him in IW.

Read this , faggot.

>passengers of vehicles where the operators were snapped
>people who an-heroed after losing loved ones to the snap
>species that were on the brink of extinction before the snap going into total collapse after losing 50%
All gone for good.

Attached: Endgame All Timelines.jpg (1800x1656, 256K)

banner worthy

>Get diagonsed with cancer only six months to live
>Get snapped
>Get brought back with only six months to live

WEW LAD

having ironman survive? he did get the kill

Ironman is going to be replaced by a chick aswell.

I can fucking do this on my laptop in literally 40 seconds, what makes you think this is official?

So why do you even have to snap for anything to happen? Are the Infinity Stones retarded?
Shouldnt it be enough to just think of whatever you want and it happens?

Why can you only do one thing at the time? Shouldnt you become an omnipotent god? Why does the user get fucked up so much? Thanos was basically a cripple, and so is Bruce now.

If the Infinity Stones work like Dragon Balls, couldnt Tony or Bruce have just wished for everything to go back to normal and Thor to go for the head instead of the chest?

>OTHER THOR LOST HIS HAMMER.
All reaching faggots who try to defend "consistency" are completely btfo by this.

I wasn't being serious, it's just some shitty image I found on here.
Still, Guardians 3 is in production, Sean Gunn is directing and Thor clearly joins the crew, so it's very likely

> why did cap have his moment with sam wilson instead of bucky?

One of the best decisions I've made was to buy the disney marvel movie package from my local theater. It came with captain America onions serum and a DVD copy of BLACKED panther. Think I'm going to take my gf's son.

We can assume that in the end, Captain America put the hammer back in the Thor 2 timeline since he took it with him, along with the stones.

doesnt make sense, ''old cap'' returns to the main universe at the end of the movie to hand over the mantle, he doesnt stay in his own timeline

Only care about Guardians 3
After that i'm done with this

Cap returned it when he re-injected the stone into Jane.

honestly this. the stones are supposed to make you literal god and yet whoever uses it is just dragging on the ground

he took it with him when he went to return the stones so i guess he returned the hammer as well

they said some other film will be set in the past, the black widow one for sure, and who knows about captain america? They can make 300 hundred movies like secret mission

>go back in time to put the stones and the hammer back
>actually just stay there and have a nice life with Peggy while that universes version of you is still frozen
>go back to 2023 as an old man to give the shield to Falcon

Its not that hard. The question is just, did he stay in the endgame universe after returning as an old man, or did he go back to the Peggy timeline?

i only watched the first avenger. What is that clusterfuck of a story that happend in 3 movies?!

I bet if Captain Marvel would use the stones she wouldnt get damaged at all.

>noooo without the stones the universe will be split and in chaos!
>thanos literally destroyed the stones of his universe and nothing happened like 20 minutes ago
What the fuck

if they steal a black widow from the timeline where gamora travelled from, which is what i think youre suggesting ( the bad snap not happening cause no gamora. plus no thanos) then that would be stealing a black widow when she isn't destined to die. Why would she abandon her own universe for no reason? And by doing so youre forcing that universe's avengers to suffer her disappearing without a trace. Its a dick move to steal people for your own sadness and benefit.
Like imagine if your hot gf dies, so you go to another universe in which she is destined to not die, and you take her away from yourself. Would you really be happy screwing over yourself like that. Like imagine if you were in the reality in which she was destined to not die (as in gamora thanos n nebula didnt travel) and a dickhead alternate universe you stole her and took away your happiness. its ethically a dick move that the avengers would never do.

Me too, man. Me too.

>there is a point in the movie where thanos has control of the gauntlet with all 6 stones and is having a beam battle with captain marvel
>instead of instantly turning her into spaghetti or something else he struggles against her and has to rip the power stone OUT, then punch her away with it

amazing logic. they did the same shit with thor at the end of infinity war. the gauntlet makes you essentially a god but they never do shit with it

How does Cap go back in time and then appear in the scene with Sam etc knowing about the final battle? Surely in his new timeline Thanos goes forward before getting any stones and so neither Infinity War nor Endgame happen?

they show his ring finger when he hands the shield over, and sam asks if he wants to tell him about her, to me that implied that she possibly died of old age in caps new timeline with her, and he decided to come back to the current universe at that point

this is the infinite hotel paradox.
youtube.com/watch?v=Uj3_KqkI9Zo
Infinity is a wondrous thing.
Everyone can just recursively steal a gf from yourself, and then you each will have a gf, no matter how many there were without a gf in the beginning.
THIS IS WHY THIS KIND OF TIME TRAVEL IS FUCKING RETARDED.

Based

Wasn't at the funeral, wasn't in the Milano when Thor and Quill were bantering. We can assume she's on the ship because it's likely she'd stick with Nebula (who WAS on the Milano during that scene), but as far as appearances, she's absent from the movie after the battle.
And I wouldn't say she's "back". The Gamora in this movie has no relationship with the main Guardians crew (she's from a point in time where she's never met them), only with Nebula.

This is a total fuckery
If Thanos is dead then New York should have never happened, Ronan and Loki should be around, Old cap woulnd't have stopped Hydra in Winter Soldier
Did i missed something explained in the movie or what?

is it gory or just shit?

Why does taking a stone from its universe send the universe into chaos but destroying them has no consequences? The answer is don't think about it, neither did the writers

yikes

The Thanos that got snapped by tony was from a timeline that was pruned when Cap returned the stones.

its an entirely separate timeline, every time they change something in the past a new branch is created. so the timeline where thanos goes to the future does not affect the past timeline that cap is in

he simply comes back to the ''present'' timeline after getting old and living with peggy in his untouched past timeline

This but unironically

They said that it doesnt matter what happens in the past because it doesnt affect the present, it just creates new timelines that also dont affect you, but the other timelines are probably fucked. Thats why the Ancient One didnt want to give Bruce the time stone at first, and also why Captain America had to bring the stones back to their original timelines in the end.

it's 2014 thanos. avengers was 2012 so new york happened

He literally had to call in to missile the battlefield including his own army just to escape his fight with Scarlet Witch

It kind of would make sense if she became weaker now that the stone that her power is gone.

>has full powered infinity gauntlet
>cant simply evaporate her with a thought

stupid as fuck

Reminder that each Avenger needed a vial of Pymjuice to travel, but Thanos brought a ship and his whole army through with that same one vial.

bucky was an asshole

exactly, DCs been struggling with this for half a century which is why it's extra strange Marvel would now fall into the same trap

Nebula hack technology

Endgame would have been better if all the remaining Avengers would have sacrificed themselfes in the End by going back in time to defeat Thanos before he does the snap.

Basically creating an opening for Thor to go for the head. There would only be one alternate timeline, the one in which the snap gets prevented, and all the next movies should have been in this timeline.

That way shit would make more sense than for making the viewers believe that everyone in Spider-Man Far From Home was fucking dusted for 5 years.

Where to watch it online though? Site I usually use took it down

How can he live through his past timeline and arrive in the one where the final battle happened?

In the movie theatre like an adult.

because he still has his time travel tech in his new past timeline. he stays with peggy, marries her and has a good time for 50 years, then comes back to the current timeline to hand over the mantle

those were all return vials in case they got split

I googled Stream Endgame 123' and watched the first link with no issue.
www8.123moviesfree.com/watch/avengers-endgame-2019-online-free-123movies.html

They only know of that prior universe they travelled to, they cant travel to all of the infinite universes thanos travelled from becasue they don't have identification or records of them.

If they take tony stark from that universe in which he isn't destined to die, you're not saving tony from death. You're stealing him from his family and placing him with his prime family. Its ethically wrong and I doubt the avengers would support stealing their friends from their parallel happy selves. You can argue gamorahs okay cause they didnt make her come she did that. It wasn't their choice so they didn't make an ethically bad choice. And also in those universes had thanos and crew not travelled gamorah would have died for the soulstone anyway so quill wouldn't have her.
If shes destined to die its fine since they dont steal her from anyone. if her death leads to saving the universe its not okay to take her (see black widow). If shes supposed to be living happily with a parallel universe version of yourself its morally reprehensible to steal her from yourself.
this goes for iron man black widow gamorah anyone. if you steal iron man for your universe you doom his actual universe, if you steal him from the one where you know the snap wont happen cause no thanos, you are stealing him from his family and his version of the avengers he is living happily with for no purpose.

Since the snap won't happen in her actual one, you can argue gamorah should prob go back to her own universe, possibly eventually meet quill because destiny is a real force in the mcu and be happy and shit.

If you don't get that because you didn't get it before, ill break it down again.
STEALING PEOPLE FROM OTHER UNIVERSES, IS BAD.
BY TAKING TONY FROM THAT UNIVERSE, HE WONT BE THERE FOR HIS FAMILY n AVENGERS ETC. ITS BAD TO STEAL PEOPLE FROM THEIR UNIVERSE, AND THEY PROB WOULDNT LIKE IT.
ITS A MORALLY BAD THING TO DO.
AVENGERS = MORALLY GOOD

They completed his story arc so he had to be broken down for the character to continue. Otherwise he'd have to be killed off or retire. All the original Avengers are done except him and maybe Hawkeye.
>Cap
Retires and takes himself off the board
>Iron Man
ded
>Black Widow
ded
>Hulk
crippled and doesn't want to smash anymore
>Hawkeye
had already retired to be with his family and goes back to it
>Thor
Had a nervous breakdown and coped terribly, came through but realized he was damaged goods and couldn't go back to who he was, he had to be the new him and go find himself again by cucking Star Lord

The only reason Thor is still in play for future content in the first place is because Ragnorok showed Marvel and Hemsworth there was still things to do with him and the audience would go for it, but don't expect him to be a solo film ever again. If Ragnorok hadn't been as well recieved Hemsworth was also going to be done, all the originals wanted to quit.

There's rumours Hawkeye will get a TV show but it will be a passing of the bow to a new character, who is a QT gril.

Where did that gigantic fucking army of thanos even come from? How the fuck did he do it? If Nebula was able to open a magical portal to that timeline that allowed a fucking army with gigantic ships through, why the FUCK did they need pym particles to begin with? Why was the OG Nebula so shit and didn't do it as well?

Destroying them means they still exist, it's just their energy and matter is scattered. As Thanos said, reduced to atoms.

In the hospital tho homo

this

because their current universe/timeline suffers literally no consequences from affecting past timelines, they can literally pillage AT WILL from any previous time an infinite amount of times and haul the loot/people back to their timeline.

its literally like opening pandoras box and has broken the entire universe

Why doesn't he show up on the platform?

I p much agree with the other guys plot theory ( plus cap returned the hammer and infinite parallel universes shit).

Cap left his original universe and time travelled to a parallel one in the 40s to live with peggy/. in the original universe a parallel universe cap travelled to the 40s and lived life with peggy, and eventually went to that bench.

Only thing that makes sense given that hes not wearing a time travel gps watch and he didnt arrive on the launchpad.

are you ok user

YOU WANT THE REAL TRUTH?
Bucky wasn't diverse enough.

This still doesn't explain how Peggys life was changed

user, evil Nebula stole the pym particles from good Nebula and used that to create a portal for Thanos and his army.

The question is how the fuck is one of those small pym paricle thingies strong enough to let so many through

so tarded 3 people have said it before me but CAP GOES BACK WITH HAMMER AND WHEN HE OLD HE NO LONGER HAVE HAMMER HM. I guess he must have thought ill eventually just leave the hammer around somewhere and doom that thor to not have a hammer, dooming him and his universe.

No ofc he returned the fucking hammer.

i dont know, i was confused about that myself. possibly for dramatic effect

if he did really live through the past and it affected the present, then the writers literally ignored their own internal logic and broke the plot of the entire movie

Yeah I agree thor joins that ending was such a set up for it. the image was just rly dumb.

>Whole Pym family in Stark's funeral
I thought Hank hated the shit out of him from the way he shittalked him the Ant-man

>We can assume she's on the ship
Quill is searching databases for her in the first shot of him in the ship. She's not there. It's left unresolved what happened to her, she was last seen fighting people in the Charge of the Vag Brigade.

All good here pal, leaving Saturday. Just some bronchitis

He wasn't wearing the only indicator that he time travelled ie the gps watch. The only reason they would get rid of it is to indicate he didnt time travel to that moment. Theres no other reason he wasn't wearing one.

Yes, she stole enough to go back herself. That was one trip only. They made it very clear in thenmovie they can only go back and come back once. She had no particles at all when she let thanos and his gang through

So, I wasn't thinking it's like the worst film I'd like ever seen, but did anyone just get a bit of feeling, well, underwhelmed? Like uh, just infinity War felt more impactful. I dunno what to say was missing, I'm no critic, but by the time the big battle ended, I was more bothered about hoping the film ended since I needed to piss than the rest of it. Like it just kinda dragged, my friend was livid and said it shit the bed but i dunno if I felt as extreme, but I dunno.

>stop posting opinions on the image board
Based sub 80 iq capeshit mongoloid

Thx for the reply so spiderman is still in the same age, so it means aunt May may be freaking out when he returned back, or all the cast of the spiderman movie (MJ, Ned, Aunt may, flash) are snapped too?

>the entire time travel plot was to ensure they get the stones and put them back to where they belong to not fuck with the timeline
>
>Loki teleports away with the tesseract after the NYC attack, this timeline is now altered and fucked
>Steve and Tony travel further back because of this to take the tesseract from the 1970 timeline and also steal some pym particles while Tony hangs out with his unaware father, this timeline is now also altered and fucked because butterfly effect is a thing
>GOTG timeline is now also fucked because Thanos and his army travel to the future and die
>Steve decides to selfishly fuck up another timeline by staying there to have a nice life with Peggy

What the absolute fuck

Spidey remains the same age, and Ned too. Since we've seen all the rest of the cast in the trailers from FFH, either there's more fuckery afoot, or they all got snapped and returned.

Aunt May is in the air, she may have survived the snap and lived 5 years without Pete.

You're right for the gf situation but desu my example was bad for endgame. With endgame they universe they stole from you could suggest that they would not be able to travel universes since the events of infinity war did not happen so they wouldn't have the catalyst for it. So when you steal their black widow, they won't be able to get one themselves. Its morally reprehensible anyway to steal people from their universes and with the avengers being good they wouldnt be able to justify it.

Fucking shit. No wonder Cap waited all this time. Peggy surely was a fine pussy and most likely virgin by the time he pounded her.

Thats the thing.
Aunt May and the entire cast of the Spider-Man movies are still the same age, so either ALL OF THEM WERE SNAPPED, or this shit is inconsistent as fuck.

yeah, they leave multiple ruined timelines in their wake but somehow ''putting the stones back'' erases them or something?

>yfw deltora quest did gems better twenty years ago

He wouldn't be travelling back to the same timelines anyway. If he traveled back and gave the stones back and that past is linked to his present then the avengers would show up right after he returned them to take the stones again, creating a neverending paradox. If they hadn't have show old cap non of this would be being talked about

They'll probably just not give a fuck, I doubt they'll set every film 5 years in the future from now on too

>Hemsworth

The only one likable from that list.

>Renner

Nobody cares about Purple Arrow.

>Scarlet

She could be back for prequels, but nobody really cares about her.

If only Marvel made the BW movie before this movie, then her death would've had an impact.

They have to though, because thats the current timeline everyone is living in.

Exactly, they really fucked up showing old cap

Good call, missed that. Kind of odd she'd take off and leave the only person she even kind of knows (prime timeline Nebula). It'll probably be a plot contrivance in Guardians vol. 3.
That or Tony's snap dusted her since it dusted everything from that branch timeline. He wouldn't necessarily have known she wasn't with Thanos.

Old cap doesnt matter, it would still be 2023.

They just won't give a single shit and pretend it makes sense

Old cap matters because it shows that all the suspense about not altering timelines doesn't fucking matter and that the "main" timeline can be utterly destroyed by horseshit and nothing would change. The entire story doesn't matter because of old cap.

Its morally bad how do you not understand that? You literally used pillage. DO you actually think the avengers are the type to steal people and powerful items from other universes, for luxury? its justifiable when they have no other option and plan on returning what is taken but you're suggesting they just go around pillaging shit like fuck every other universe man fuck em avengers are pirates now they dont care about ethics they care about loot and happiness. Heck yea lets steal tony from his family for his other family. That gets rid of so much suffering.

Not him and even didnt see the movie, but with timeline and parallel universe u can explain all shit
we are just seeing the one timeline out of infinite timelines when he didnt show up.

Its the other way around, all alternate timelines dont matter, only the main one does.

Patrician taste.

How was peggys life changed? She always was with Captain America, even in this universe.
So they said its like a time heist yeh, cap america went to a parallel universe and lived there with peggy happily til she died. Another cap did that to our universe, and has always grown old with her. hes the husband she mentions. She doesnt recognise him cause of alzheimers, thats why old man cap isnt wearing the time travel gps, cause he didnt travel to that bench, he just walked there.

thats not how it works. watch the movie.

Exactly, so they're not actually travelling to alternate timelnes, they're actually travelling to the past of their own timeline. Which was explained to be impossible at the beginning of the film.

All your talk about morality is idiotic because you don't understand the concept of infinity, but let's just leave that aside.

You simply don't have the IQ to see just how fucking broken it is.
So I shall simply list a few "possibilities":

Take the completed infinity gauntlet to the past and snap Thanos with it. DONE.

You can duplicate infinity stones with it - WITH NO CONSEQUENCES - as long as you "bring them back eventually".

"Everyone who is "dead" in one universe and not dead in another one won't be coming back because it would be wrong to take them from their original universe" - WRONG. Infinite hotel paradox.
This is how you can even KEEP as many infinity stones as you want in the future without giving them back. By just recursively getting some from the next parallel timeline.

It is literally an absolute power, that is capable of fixing all imaginable problems period - no exceptions.

>"Hey black widow, you died in our universe, mind recursively swapping one universe so we fix it? It will literally have no consequences for you and everything will be the same, but except you will be alive in our universe? Your universe will just get a different version of yourself that is just like you, it's complicated scince shit."
>"Hey Iron man, mind doing the same thing so your child won't grow up without a father in this universe?"

Universe A(Iron man sacrifices himself) -> Universe A(Take hulk with the infinity gauntlet and travel to the past) -> Universe B(hulk snaps Thanos at the beginning of the battle[also saves lots of gunts]) -> Iron man from universe B goes to the universe A, Hulk from universe A returns to Universe A. -> Hulk from Universe B goes to universe C to do the same thing.
Do this recursively.

THERE ARE NO CONSEQUENCES FOR DOING THIS.
There are lots lots lots of things like that, fucking hell lads, get some creativity. You can abuse those things in completely retarded ways.

Meaning that that skinny prick stealing the tesseract would have altered the main timeline, but didn't somehow...

Because Cap wants to be cucked by the BBC.

I hate timetravel so fucking much, there is not one instance it has ever made sense in any media

Madoka and MuvLuv did it right.

>Sam has the shield
>dies on his first mission because he has no serum

Should have made Bucky the next captain america but he is not inclusive enought