/got/

Punished Kingslayer edition

Previous:

Attached: punished kingslayer.png (596x545, 394K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wikidiff.com/lance/spear
youtube.com/watch?v=39qWZ9beK8E
youtube.com/watch?v=3RirjGs2Abw
leakedmen.com/kit-harington-nude-his-uncensored-leaked-pics/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Azor Jon

Jaime. His name's Jaime.

so who is gonna die next episode

missandei/grey worm had a scene talking about the future so buh bye

jorah just got a nice sword so cya

Final Battle Pics Leaked!!!

Attached: cone jousting.png (1920x1036, 3.62M)

/got/

Attached: 603_Arthur_Dayne_Side.png (723x944, 570K)

He's right you know

Attached: 45EDA8EF-480E-45C6-AE72-F54042A8A72A.jpg (1080x987, 201K)

>Are you coming or not user?

Attached: IMG_4534.jpg (600x767, 79K)

Azor Stannis!

Attached: 1556098282977.gif (400x300, 839K)

handsome af

/ourahai/

Attached: 1556023511701.jpg (960x640, 100K)

Attached: 1556069967373.png (560x618, 458K)

Attached: 1502297734362.jpg (1128x1200, 167K)

Attached: 1556194440185.gif (806x810, 872K)

TARG FUCKING SHITS

Attached: 1508854927969.jpg (1200x720, 101K)

There is zero chance the two black characters both die. I will wager any amount of money.

HOWLAND AHAI

What is the point of the Night's Watch if they need all the houses' armies to join them if the wall breaks?

Attached: really activates the almonds.png (680x680, 59K)

Attached: 1504031186781.jpg (4096x2304, 1.37M)

Azor Theon

we looked for you on the catalog

Attached: 1502290972095.png (673x673, 637K)

How does preston keep making such good and insightful videos? 99% of what he complains about is factual as well. How can one man be so based?

tfw no tomboy snek gf

WHY DIDN'T DANY MENTION ANYTHING ABOUT THE MAN WHO ALMOST LUNGED A SPEAR AT HER DURING THE TRIAL?

Attached: 1461952175460.gif (245x294, 1.38M)

Pod
Gendry
Edd
Tourmond
Another dragon
All Vale guy's
Most North men
Small bear gurl
Someone you like

STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS

fuck all this endless talk about nothing. Who's got the damn leaks

Why do irrelevant houses like House Tarly and House Mormont have Valyrian steel ancestral blades?

checked

Attached: 1502048969764.jpg (1918x1072, 501K)

What did Martin mean by this?

Attached: le happy braavosi.jpg (787x1200, 309K)

They were at war

Attached: 822540392_2096264.gif (306x306, 226K)

Attached: 1555739045376.png (125x125, 3K)

if you don't contribute to the discussion or provide memes, then get out

Attached: 1465162421005.jpg (125x122, 4K)

Same reason Jon says he had to bend the knee to get Dany to help the North. No one remembers S7.

First for Azoron.

Not the hero we need but the chaotic, Dany Killing, Dragon stealing, Queen Fucking Elephant man we need.

Attached: 1555696981671.jpg (316x526, 32K)

dead af lol

It doesn't seem that rare.

Based mcchicken please

Attached: 1556102980085.gif (352x210, 3.19M)

Attached: 1503281630173.jpg (378x480, 75K)

it was a lance

Attached: 1502379619659.gif (700x526, 1.3M)

Lyanna Mormont will be interesting to watch. A realistic portrayal would have her brutally destroyed in combat almost immediately. Having her suddenly by a Jedi warrior with a sword with be show-breaking. But feminism demands it. I suspect the writers will try to dodge the issue by having her not joint the fight (but totally wants to!) and do some YASSS QUEEEN shit that doesn’t require physicality.

One chicken burger please.

nth for Stannis

Attached: 1555980036900.gif (480x250, 1.48M)

Reminder that Theon gets his cock back next week after defeating his big wight cock in battle

Attached: 1539230661786.gif (282x501, 1.94M)

What did he say /got/?

Attached: b1b.jpg (447x447, 36K)

what's the difference

Attached: u832823932.jpg (306x306, 20K)

Why dont they grind up the dragonglass and sprinkle it over the dead from the dragons?

Attached: coolfrog2.jpg (640x640, 46K)

wikidiff.com/lance/spear

stannis is the one true king

Attached: A23FBE54-EC08-40AD-B9E3-21292A9AF779.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

>Ned Stark is actually really fucking stupid and his honourfagging is no excuse for his retardation

I actually don't remember S7. Was talking with my friends today about the series and we all thought that Battle of the Bastards was in S7 while it really was in S6.

I've watched two scenes from ep 4 and I don't care who believes me, but this is what happened.
>clegane are arya are walking and there's a blizzard everywhere
>the hound is shaking saying they need to find a cave and make a fire
>arya gives grim toad look and asks 'You want a fire?'
>they walk some more and then she stops to look back
>the hound keeps walking, tells her to keep moving, because the only way she'll see anyone ever again is if they get to safety
>the blizzard is so strong they can barely hear each other
>suddenly a piercing cry can be heard, and they're ducking under the snow in the forest
>far above they can see the night king riding the dragon passing over the treeline
>they wait as the army of the dead are passing by

next scene

>the dead are nearly gone
>arya is staring at the hound and prodding him gently as they go by because she thinks he's dead
>after they pass and it's safe she's punching and kicking at him begging him to wake up
>he's not moving
>she's bawling hard, and gets so furious she takes out needle and starts stabbing him with it
>sandor is basically dead
>the tears are freezing down her face even as she's crying
>suddenly she can hear some movement
>she looks behind and there's a hooded figure
>it's meli and she comes over, then puts two fingers to the hound's forehead and gives him what basically looks like a burn
>says 'Rise, Sandor Clegane, for the night is dark and full of terrors.'
>clegane rises looking absolutely fucking terrified
>arya looks down at needle where his blood is still dripping
>Hound asks her 'Did you do to me what you did to Dondarrion?'
>'Beric is lost, and now the breath of life passes to you.'
>then she basically says let's go find the others

No, I haven't seen any other scenes and I don't know who lives. the White Walkers that pass them by look like resurrected people from Winterfell

“got is for brain dead women”

She will die off screen and we'll see her corpse eating someone probably

>the majority of posts in /got/ are from the HBO social media team.

based stannisposter.

Jaime is the only acceptable choice for Azor Ahai

They are very clearly patrician houses who never had to sell theirs to keep their titles when the serfs let the crops go bad

Attached: 1460149830719.jpg (601x603, 28K)

>someone taller

Attached: 1503055758260.jpg (651x650, 74K)

BOOUUURRRHHHH

Attached: Haroy.jpg (350x283, 12K)

fake and gay, but cool fanfiction

There better be a penis between her legs

>get a blacksmith to fuse a valyrian steel sword to the iron throne
>evacuate kings landing
>white walkers arrive
>night king sits on the throne, touching the valyrian sword
>entire army of the dead just fucking shatters
why dont they do this?

Attached: nintendo switch.jpg (344x509, 21K)

Jorah could have fetched a nice price for Longclaw and he wouldn't have to resort to selling slaves.

I never understood why Ned and them gave Jaime so much shit for being the kingslayer. The king was fucking insane and murdered Ned’s family brutally. Plus they were in open rebellion. Someone was gonna have to kill the king, he wasn’t just gonna give Bobby B the throne and go fuck off to Essos or something. I get that Jaime was in the kings guard but he should’ve been viewed as a hero by all Bobby B loyalists and instead was constantly fucking shit on for ending the war and saving thousands of lives

Will you protect kid Snek?

Attached: Rosabell-Laurenti-Sellers-20.jpg (600x853, 182K)

is the ice-cream machine broken or can i finally get my shake?

Ned had an honour boner so he thought it was unforgivable for Jaime to break his vows. Bobby himself was quite grateful which is why he pardoned Jaime and didn't punish him for breaking his vows.

I'm fairly certain that in modern ASOIAF times, the NW was basically like Austrailia or Siberia. A glorified prison colony for people you didn't outright execute. Or who were for some reason pitied.

I blame Jon arryn he got all that honor and fucked up ned
Should have been fostering with tywin make the story much more interesting

Attached: one way ticket to dick city.jpg (600x215, 26K)

Norfs are autists he blames him for not killing him sooner saving his brother/fathers life

High in the Halls of the posts that are gone
Janny would dance with his trolls
The self worth he has lost and hot pockets he has made
The posts that upset him the most

The healthy weight thats been gone for so very long
He couldn't remember his face
They spun him around on the damp blue board
Spun away all his money and days

And he always does it for free
Always does it for free
He always does it for free
Always does it for free

Attached: 1545086065018.png (698x717, 241K)

GOAT kino moment in the entire show. Two other contenders are Jaime charging Dany and Jon standing in front of the cavalry charge
youtube.com/watch?v=39qWZ9beK8E

nice

>Spic
>Short hair
>Man's nose and monkey ears
Stop spamming this ugly fuck thanks

Are there any good Asoiaf communities online?

I tried /r/asoiaf and asoiaf.westeros and they were full of whiny sjw types.

this shithole

90% of memes you see posted here are stolen from r/freefolk so you can go there

I'm sure some obscure bookfag haven exists out there.

He won't sit on the throne

Looks like they literally saved all of Aryas development for the last 3 episodes.

Stannis in books, "there will be no more burnings".

Attached: yNZr2qP_d.jpg (640x539, 48K)

I mean I like it here but I want a more serious and organized place to discuss book plots and shit, instead of shitposting

>last season
DROGO RAPED ME
>this season
I loved and trusted drogo jon is short LOL

Ned was honorable to a fault. That is how he got himself killed.
1. He takes vows more seriously than anything else. So much so, that he lies to his best friend about the cause of a war just to keep his sister's child safe. He helped cuck his best friend all for honor.
2. Jaime vowed to protect the king, that is his highest duty to fulfill. Higher than his family and all that other bullshit. So killing the king he swore to protect looks bad especially from the man who is all honor
3. Jaime never told him about the wildfire underneath kings landing. whether that would change his mind or not, is irrelevant. He saw Jaime as scum the second he walked into the throne room.
4. Jaime stabbed the king in the back, which was a pretty bitch move considering Jaime is a top 3 swordsman of all time and the king was crazy and defenseless.

Also the first time I ever get trips and it is for this comment fuck

For Azor Jaime!

literally the reverse

Attached: smart stan.webm (1440x1080, 1000K)

When this is all over, I'll try the vocaroo

She is italian, user, get your slurs right

Attached: IMG_4536.jpg (640x640, 77K)

The other way around you mean.
I haven't been to Westeros.org for a long time, but it was decent back then, they REALLY hated the show though.

nice revisionist history
>book plots
Go get laugh at Yea Forums

Has it ever been pointed out how much GRRM borrowed from Jack Kirby’s The New God’s? We know GRRM read Kirby’s marvel stuff in the 60s but some of this can’t be a coincidence especially the concept and constant use of the terms “the old gods and the new.” Also Darkseid’s son Orion being sent to be raised by his arch enemy and competetor as a peace treaty to end a war seems a lot like Theon.

lmao

Attached: 1467142828129.png (1108x770, 324K)

The Night's Watch was made with the wall in mind. It has no purpose if the wall breaks, dummy

r/pureasoiaf but theyre all boring memeless cunts who actually discuss things

westeros is ok since Linda is redpilled

Attached: elio linda.jpg (300x168, 10K)

i know it's a shit platform, but there might be some good Discord servers out there? Alt Shift X, or Civilisation Ex do good youtube series on GoT, so they might have their own Servers you could do that in?

Also Tony Stark dies

She was sold for an army, but Drogo came to love her and care for her

Stannis is still alive in the books right?

>The show could be much worse than this and we should appreciate that it still seems to be based on GRRM's work.

Attached: he said.png (200x311, 79K)

Come to Dorne.

Attached: 1432539237451.jpg (661x458, 205K)

Yes, preparing a nice ambush by the lake on the Frey-Bolton army. However, Ramsay's pink letter says he has defeated Stannis.

the fuck you on about? hating olly and the robertposting originated here

The forum? Not from what I've seen, sadly.

the funny thing is these larpers come here from freefolk and pretend they were a part of /got/

do it if it sounds good
i made one and posted it but it's clear i never sang in my life

please god

let this be true

Writers are retarded, she thought Rhaegar raped Lyanna, when for her entire life the only things she knew about her family were what Viserys told her, and ofc he told her their side of the history.

Attached: 1467989518279.webm (1024x576, 2.33M)

Why don't they use those green explosives ? Or does only Cersei have access to them?

Well?

Attached: 1556052634572.jpg (1072x1053, 101K)

This is 100% fact.

Attached: littlefinger is alive.png (1366x768, 482K)

So who were the 3 swordsmen that Jaime thought could beat him?

go back, ribbitor

so can bran see literally anything that's happened in the past?
I thought it was limited to stuff that happened next to a weirwood tree because he sees through their "eyes" or some shit

barristan and dayne, not sure about the 3rd

>tfw remember the theories about bronn saving her back during S7
>it didn't happen

Attached: 1504027863502.gif (643x576, 3.99M)

If Arya kills the night king I will stop watching

If Arya dies I will actually buy HBO sub for the first time

really makes you think...

Attached: IMG_4545.jpg (1080x883, 85K)

hardhome > blackwater > watchers on the wall > your people cant fight > battle of the bastards

>Bronn destroys Winterfell with wildfire, killing his most beloved, a castle
>No one dies since people in the castle are in the crypt and the rest are fighting outside
>Goes to the battlefield
>Jaimie fucking Lannister!
>You came to help?
>If I get my fokin castle
>Tyrion jumps in
>You will. Lannister's always pay their
>Shut up you little cunt
>Kills the Night King with a single shot from the crossbow because Obsidian belt
>Gets Casterly Rock since no one fucking cares about that place
>Cersei gets DP by her brothers
>Sansa marries Stannis because our boy will never die and she wants the throne
>Jon and Dany make many dragon children
>Jorah watches them from behind their curtains

weirwood trees and anything living he can warg into

The absolute state of normals
Jesus Christ they're so fucking stupid how do they even function

Pretty sure he was referring to people that were currently alive when he said that line. So that would exclude Dayne.

Yes, he went back and saw the ToJ in Dorne

NED IM DYING

Attached: 1503425733587.png (1114x856, 909K)

howdy

they watch the show UNIRONICALLY for cgi dragons

More wine, Your Grace?

Attached: lancel.jpg (738x1107, 132K)

Where’s this bitch gone?

Attached: 38900B06-B333-4B88-9168-FC69294CEB1F.jpg (220x291, 21K)

i dunno, prime robert baratheon seems like the sort of person that could beat prime jaime, not sure who else

according to jaime, the clegane brothers were monstrously big and strong but he could outclass them

i thought this was just jaime being delusional but gurm, apparently, says jaime was the real deal two-handed

DASS RIITE

she'll be in king's landing for the battle there

if he can warg into people from the past why doesn't he just warg into the NK when he was a kid and make him kill himself lol

>this is game of thrones' audience

Attached: 1526019492203.jpg (500x531, 130K)

Well he did kill half a dozen fully armored Knights before being captured at Whispering Woods

Reviving stannis, bobby, ramsay and littlefinger offscreen
haha just joking stannis and baelish didnt die in the first place

From the books
>She is stronger than I am.

>The realization chilled him. Robert had been stronger than him, to be sure. The White Bull Gerold Hightower as well, in his heyday, and Ser Arthur Dayne. Amongst the living, Greatjon Umber was stronger, Strongboar of Crakehall most likely, both Cleganes for a certainty. The Mountain’s strength was like nothing human. It did not matter. With speed and skill, Jaime could beat them all.

Barristan is probably one of the only ones who could, Dayne too (but Dayne is dead)

Attached: 2q5b1n4unzfy.jpg (1886x1200, 218K)

Smuggled herself into the crypt. Guess she knows the people stuck there will need a way out.

leave ned to me

Attached: helmet.webm (1280x720, 194K)

because hbo

>the clegane brothers were monstrously big and strong but he could outclass them
prime robert is pretty much the same. he's never been mentioned as a skilled fighter afaik

aghh etc

read

youtube.com/watch?v=3RirjGs2Abw
that.fucking.laugh

When are they popping out red haired kids already

>tfw Azor Jaime

MORE NED

Attached: 1503681144720.jpg (879x617, 134K)

>deus ex **firebush**

Azor Reek!

reminder that everyone ITT would eat D&D's snowdogs and enjoy it

Attached: got general.png (1025x680, 707K)

If the golden company shows up at Winterfell next episode then I think I'm out. That'll be it for me. I'm only in at this point out of desire to see the ending and that would basically confirm a trash ending

God, I fucking hate this cunt so much, I just want to bash her fucking face in. I can't believe she ruined Brienne in the show, Brienne was such a fucking pure waifu, she was basically an ugly Saber FUCK I HATE ENGLISH CUNTS SO MUCH.

Why on Earth did she stress that he was male here? Jon could be trans and he'd still be ahead.

Laughed my ass off reading this

Have sex

joke's on you I'm watching it ironically

Prime Bobby B was GODS I WAS STRONG tier back then, but he was more of a "pummel to death Targ shitters with my hammer" rather than a fine lame like Jaime

Why didn’t my brother Based Bobby B have any African Americans on his small council? He seems like he would have been cool with a brotha and season one definitely could have used diversity. Could you imagine Based Bobby B hanging out with a chill POC? That would have been based.

>backstabbed his own brother and burned his daughter alive for some literal bloody whore and her wet dream
If he was anymore based he'd be windex

>Bravoosi are Turks

because the only reason women fail in life is men, it is known.

>Brienne was such a fucking pure waifu, she was basically an ugly Saber
fucking kek

Wtf is this
It’s like some alien trying to fake laughter

But Dany is the child of a king, Jon a prince

scenes women will never understand

yeah and the only reason he got captured is because he got disarmed due to having his sword stuck in someone's neck

>“No one can fault Lannister on his courage,” Glover said. “When he saw that he was lost, he rallied his retainers and fought his way up the valley, hoping to reach Lord Robb and cut him down. And almost did.”
>“He mislaid his sword in Eddard Karstark’s neck, after he took Torrhen’s hand off and split Daryn Hornwood’s skull open,” Robb said. “All the time he was shouting for me. If they hadn’t tried to stop him—”

> "Brienne remembered her fight with Jaime Lannister in the woods. It had been all that she could do to keep his blade at bay. He was weak from his imprisonment, and chained at the wrists. No knight in the Seven Kingdoms could have stood against him at his full strength, with no chains to hamper him. Jaime had done many wicked things, but the man could fight!" - Brienne of Tarth

rhaegar would have had the GOAT kingsguard (dayne, selmy, jaime) if things didn't go to shit

Predictions for Sunday:

>100% safe
Jon
Dany
Tyrion
Sansa
Arya
The Hound (GET HYPE)

>Probably safe
Brienne
Varys
Bran
Sam

>50-50
Davos
Tormund
Jaime

>RIP in piece
Grey Worm/Missandei (one or the other, one will survive making it more tragic)
Beric
Theon

she gained a bit of weight. good.

GODS HE WAS AZOR AHAI THEN

You don't just skip Rhaegar bro.

Azor Jaime will have to slay wight Brienne, forging Lightbringer.

Attached: updog2.jpg (713x1986, 204K)

Truly /ourahai/.

Attached: 1556123495049.png (550x700, 305K)

that's what they all say

Attached: 1504278486102.png (166x463, 90K)

kino is coming

Attached: 1556211644070.png (1054x635, 674K)

We need another Red Wedding or I will be disappointed. Don't let me down, George.

Was hoping grey worm *and* missandei died desu. Boring as fuck loose ends that they are

AZOR JAIME

Attached: 1556010416008.png (391x551, 219K)

Why do normies want Jon to be Azor Ahai? That's so boring and predictable.

>SHAAANSHA

>tfw jaime would probably have ended the war by himself if he had a backup weapon

Attached: smug mad queen.jpg (341x360, 19K)

What am I supposed to be looking at? Is that dark blurry smudge supposed to be a new sigil on the banner? I can't see shit

They watch the show because sex scenes and "lol they kill everyone"
She will save everyone next episode and we will get to see Azor Ahai either then or in the next next one
That's not how it works. He can't suddenly change something
>We will never see Jaime in full glory
Will always fucking hurt

Attached: yikes.jpg (502x504, 51K)

Post YFW of either
>Azor Greyworm
>Azor Brienne
>Azor Cersi
>Azor _Stannis_

everything about martin is invalid after he found his grandfather got cucked by BIG JEWISH COCK and his grandfather is actually not his grandfather but some fucking kike which makes him quarter jewish

fucking poetic....this guy magnum opus is about cuckoldry and there you go, art initiates REAL LIFE

House Martell is entirely dead. House Tyrell is entirely dead.
House Stark is dead, only two girls and an impotent greenseer remain. House Baratheon is dead, only one bastard left. House Tully is dead, only one guy in prison, his wife and their baby remain. House Arryn is dead, only one weak kid left. House Greyjoy is dead, only one eunuch, a tomboy and an unmarried pirate left.
Cassels are dead, Umbers are dead, Boltons are dead, Freys are dead, Royce has no heir, Karstarks led by a girl, Cerwyns led by a traumatized youngster, Mormonts led by a young girl, one old man remaining. Tarlys left with one fat boy, Paynes left with one Squire, House Baelish obliterated, House Clegane left with two unmarried brutes.

House Lannister and House Targaryen have no heirs and will end up hacking themselves to pieces for various reasons.

Why did D&D decimate the entire nobility?
Why do they hate Stannis?

Why do they hate the Starks so fucking much?

Attached: lannister_soldier.jpg (208x250, 13K)

Brienne was stabbed through the heart with her own sword. Jamie stabs her through the heart again with his sword. Oathkeeper and Widow's wail fuse into Lightbringer. Jamie picks it up with his animated golden hand. Epic turn of the battle ensues.

Every second of Arya on the screen causes me indescribable pain

Attached: updog1.png (602x1997, 961K)

When Dany dies there will be an unparalleled screeching sjw backlash, forget being a just leader, the Iron Throne is female!

Bear bitch is worse

Attached: 1556209886954.jpg (636x605, 81K)

Based

Attached: 1556013232877.png (1598x1292, 675K)

>grrm said cogman knows more about the books than these two

oh no no no elio and linda on suicide watch

Why was Dany told stories of her big heroic brother being a rapist?

>He can't suddenly change something
he did make hodor and aerys mad

/ourguy/

>Ser Pavel, I'm MoC.

Attached: 1555822154435.jpg (1000x665, 246K)

Those stories are why Bobby started the rebellion.

Attached: 1555945863197.jpg (800x450, 70K)

She was told stories of her big heroic brother being a FUCKING CHAD

howdy

Sounds plausible.

I swear this lyanna Mormont shit has been insufferable from the beginning. Only retards and sjws find it amusing, she's basically female joffrey

jon
dual wielding ramsay
legend of gin alley

>why do they hate the starks so fucking much
Lmao what show are you watching
>Le Smartsa
>Le becomes Raiden from mgs after swinging a pole about for a few weeks girl
>Professor X
>jon the greatest of all swordsmen

Exactly this. Gods if this doesn't happen...

Attached: 1503831074051.jpg (1280x720, 54K)

"I looked for you on the flight plan,” Bane said to them.

“We were not there,” Ser Maimen answered.

“Woe to the masketta man if we had been,” said Ser Smee.

"I came down to crash the plane," Bane told them.

"Our planes do not crash so easily," said Ser Bill.

“Ser Juan Ovyu is fled to Gotham, with Dr. Pavleer. I thought you might have flown with him.”

“Ser Juan is a good man and true,” said Ser Smee.

“But not of the CIA,” Ser Maimen pointed out. “The CIA does not flee.”

“Then or now,” said Ser Bill. He donned his belt.

“We swore a vow,” explained old Ser Maimen.

Bane’s hired guns moved up beside him, with shadow guns in hand. They were seven against three.

“And now it begins,” said Ser Bill Wilson, the Agent of the Morning. He unsheathed Loyalty and held it with both hands. The pistol was pale as milkglass, alive with light.

“No,” Bane said with sadness in his voice. “Now for you.”

Attached: 1513112165052.png (947x667, 1.11M)

The Hound
The Mountain
Barristan Selmy

>weak kid
Heard you talking shit, bruv

Attached: Lino-Facioli--(5).jpg (450x562, 87K)

Um, well, um, you see, I was wondering... w-well... would anyone... um... oh, um... w-wine?

Attached: 1503276678257 -.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

If Robb was killed by the Lannisters at that point wouldn’t the Northerners just have joined in with Stannis? They wouldn’t have had any other options and wouldn’t want anything other than to see the Lannisters dead at the point, regardless of who ended up ruling over them.

Too kino to be real.

nope
see: only barristan selmy and arthur dayne. besides, when jaime was 15 he managed to 1v1 the smiling knight for a while, which is his childhood's equivalent of the mountain

I think prime Jaime would be even against the Hound

Yeah but why would Visery's have even believed this/told Dany.

The dragons are fucking shit

funny how martin himself wrote multiple times, through his books and apart from them, that jaime is the GOAT together with selmy and dayne, but retards still try to claim jaime was overhyped

The show will probably end with dothraki and freefolk ruling these lands. King Jon will enter a new open board policy for westeros. Refugees Welcome

Dayne is dead when he says it.

Why does Dany call Drogo a rapist one time, and a trustworthy, tall man she loved the next time?
Why did she have her brother killed, but speaks fondly of him at Jaime's arrival?

Attached: rose leslie (2).webm (1080x580, 1.73M)

>tfw just drank half a bottle of ioppa ghemme '07 while watching the first half of S7
fuck bookfags

Attached: 1501877687209.jpg (720x402, 23K)

What was the point of this post?

prime jaime would beat everyone

Image Robert doesn't want you to see

Attached: 1556112607647.jpg (613x692, 31K)

Wine? Nah, giv boipucci

Attached: ren.jpg (379x461, 55K)

Barristan in his prime, or when he said it?

Nice blog, how do I subscribe?

the line of succession is by primogeniture, hence it goes mad king -> rhaegar -> rhaegar son/daughter.

wew
looking good

O-okay, Your Grace.

Attached: 1489698064915.png (1080x1349, 2.85M)

We don't know if he made Aerys mad, though that is possible. But whatever he does, he won't be able to suddenly make the Night King disappear. Hodor was already Hodor before Bran made him Hodor. Aerys has already boobytrapped KL. Whatever he does in the past won' t change anything, we will just learn why that thing is the way it is

She's bipolar

It’s Gendry you dumbass

keep watching
don't read books
books rot your brain

Attached: 1502808308484.jpg (1190x711, 48K)

I think that the current grand maester at KL was the one who redeveloped the substance. Or at the very least produced it. Theres no way Cersei would have given that to her enemies.

Oh shit nigga

Probably both. If we forget about the "AAAH SAVE ME GREYWORM" moment, Ser Barristan Selmy is still supposed to be a top tier knight and Kingsguard, second only to Dayne and MAYBE Gerold Hightower.

why blue screen and not green screen?

Azor Sam. Screencap this.

Won't be surprised if that'll be right on the money

probably prime, but you have to remember that this is in the books, most swordfighters seem to be weaker in the show, except brienne and ned who got buffed for storytelling purposes

>Tourmond
Tourmond is eternal and can not be kill.

Nice

Attached: XgCuPrD.jpg (1280x688, 78K)

They ruined Sansa and Arya as characters.
Bran is the human version of windows.exe stopped working.
I might be the only autist that cares about afterwards, but a satisfying end includes a possibility for continuance.

Jon is a Targaryen named Aegon. You inherit your name from your father. Aegon is merely another matrilineal cousin to the Starks and his children would be of House Targaryen, not Stark.

There is no random Stark that might show up. House Stark can't further the line and is therfore legally extinct.

howdy

This better not be an edit

CARVING A CAKE

Attached: 6759590-ser-barristan.jpg (618x412, 82K)

>azor self insert
Unironically plausible

The reflection from the green background would be obvious

Jaime is probably dead. Dnd dont like him very much and theyd rather give Arya a YASSSS SLAY KWEEEEEN moment than resolve Jaime and Cerseis relationship

What if Bran had an heir?
while telling his bride over and over how much their wedding night was beautiful

He says cutting cheese in the books. Which is better?

AAGGHH GREY WORM HELP ME

Attached: Barristan-Selmy-Death-1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 182K)

barristan and jaime are nearly the same in apparent skill level but they're a whole tier above anyone else alive at the moment the first book starts

arthur dayne was considered the greatest knight ever and it was a high chance he was better than both of them but he died before got started

Kit cheated on this a few months after they got married. Think about that.

He would be the most surprising Azor. All the other possibles are to obvious. Sam is the diamond in the rough, can't fight, fatty, slow. He is the least obvious but given the power could become Azor.

Cutting cake has alliteration going for it.

>while I was on the battlefield using my dragons to burn an army he was the enemy general and charged forward trying to bring into close combat while I was grounded
And?

Ive only seen one scene so dont ask about any more but this happens in episdoe 5

>kings landgin throne room
>tyrion is alone with cercei
>he rapes her
>"stop stop you horrible little dwarf"
>"oh i thought my dear sister enojoyed the seed of her siblings"
>tries to wrggle free but tyrion holds dagger to her throat
>"kill me you little monster! just like you killed my mother!"
>tyrion manorvers to stick his cock in his sisters throat
>"i always knew i would die with the mouth of a whore around my cock"
>slits cersies throat and his own as the queens guard break in to save her

what a fucking retard

Fuck.

Why do none of those houses have distant cousins, uncles aunts and nieces?

perfect Scottish rose

Azor brienne?

Citation needed

it's text on a picture so you know it's true

Attached: 1402360316651.jpg (400x409, 33K)

This is actually fucking kino
Even more than Jamie picking up that spear and riding to kill the dragon cunt

He doesn't deserve her

>legally extinct
jon can legally do whatever the fuck he wants considering he's the kingindanorf/warden in the north/to be determined after the war, legal shit doesnt matter
What actually matters is blood, and Jon has the strongest Stark blood out of all of his Tullycuck siblings, and has the strongest warging ability save Bran

Source?

Anyone got the R'hollor hungers webm?

da king in da norf

Attached: 1556209080600.png (496x693, 726K)

Another gratuitous sex scene to beat my meat to.

>dothraki and freefolk ruling these lands.
To hell with that, their pasty-skinned PC leaders are the problem.
All expectations from season 1-4 have been negatively subverted since D&D fucked up.

I want all these leaked character deaths to be true, simultaneously.
Every minute I spend here further convinces me to root for the Night King. The only man in Westeros left standing, that isn't a cripple, a bastard or a cuck.

I want to see the world FREEZE.

I’ve met him. He’s a manlet but all women want to suck him dry. She’s not even close to his level of attraction

I miss long hair Cersei. It's been years since it was cut why hasnt it grown back

Source?

jesus christ man i know you're new here but surely you can use google?

It literally takes a 5 second google search. Stop being a fucking retard and learn to do some research.

NEVER

WANTED

TO

LEAVE

Attached: 1555374392967.png (584x607, 257K)

I dont think she even had enough time to look at his face.

Does the show have any modern politcal messages injected into it? I don't care if its left or right wing or whatever. I'm just looking for some form of escapism.

>Fat pink mast he plunged into Gilly is lightbringer

IT FITS

Attached: 5E083AE0-00A2-4B30-9AB7-1CA0F5A03E8E.png (343x544, 347K)

>Jaime gets his hand cut off
>undergoes a change of heart and stops being a dick
>Theon gets his dick cut off
>undergoes a change of heart and stops being a dick
>Cersei gets her hair cut off
>becomes an even bigger bitch
Why are women so hateful and evil?

those aren't in the same spot

Attached: ygritte (1).jpg (239x295, 24K)

Why does she keep her hair short? it's god awful

George bushes head on a spike.

That word has no gender you're grace

Men left the world bad. Waman will fix it

Why is this show so fucking bad now?!

Attached: intelligent-stannis-5ac4f85dd2be6.png (590x559, 250K)

why are there so many newfags? the ep comes out sunday, not yesterday or tomorrow

hey kit

Attached: bane.jpg (800x800, 93K)

Attached: 1554791756418.gif (1277x759, 1.41M)

Bran made aerys mad?

Ramsay was an alright character and merging Sansa's plotline into Jeyne's wasn't an inherently bad decision

Dicks and hands are actually important. Hair doesn't matter.

I want it to end so badly even the normos hate it

Attached: 1521520023333.jpg (506x543, 65K)

Arya Stark
Lyanna Mormont
Greyworm

>merging Sansa's plotline into Jeyne's wasn't an inherently bad decision
It was if you later try to pretend that the experience made her the smartest person in the realm

I don't really love the Tullys, but at least their line is descendant of the First Men, not some posh Ser Andal the guinea pig.
Robb was a good lad of Northern stock and he was worthy of his father, despite what traitors might say.

Jon on the other hand is a filthy, incestuos V*lyrian swarthoid invader.

Fuck the iron throne and all Targ Mong invaders, fuck their policy of diversity and authority, they got cucked a long time ago by House Strong and have ever since been mentally challenged nutjobs, reliant on their advisors.

Everyone south of the neck can neck himself.

>even the normos hate it
If only

Kek

>boobytrapped KL
Oh fuck.

Army of the dead will March on KL and then the whole stack will go kablooey and then it will be a one on one NK vs AA

>Shut up!
lol! it always cracks me up.

I'm going to go with "wherever a weirwood or Stark is present". He didn't know about Rhaegar's marriage being annulled. According to the story weirwood presence matters, I think, but ToJ is book canon, isn't it? There were no weirwoods in Dorne at the time

leakedmen.com/kit-harington-nude-his-uncensored-leaked-pics/

This

man I knew she would be top tier if she just put on a few pounds

I think this is a pretty fucking great setup. We don't know anything. Fuck, for all we know, Bran is probably plotting something behind everybody's backs. He is connected to the Night King. Either the NK really wants him and will siege Winterfell or Bran was bullshitting and he will march on KL
I am thinking the Three Eyed Raven is actually an evil motherfucker and Jon has to kill Bran to become Ahar Azoi

Or maybe the old TER saw it when it happenend and Bran being the new one can "recall" what happened. Poor fuck is still probably indexing all the crap he now knows.

Night's Watch used to be a lot bigger. Remember that whole thing about unmanned castles because they don't have the men?

I don't get why you guys are upset about this, it's not wrong.
Now, if they were to claim that happened to them it'd be bullshit, but within the context of the show it's true

New thread

What do you mean? Bloodraven wasn't in the tower.

Empty ruined castles and the others are barely manned.

Attached: E9t8C[1].jpg (400x590, 133K)

Bloodraven being the TER would have the ability to warg into a raven a watch that shit. When Bran becomes the TER he can "remember" what the previous one saw.

No book inspiration left and making unwanted book spoilers (such as marrying Sansa to Harry) are forbidden, good producers peaced out, production has liberty to go full nuts, D&D want to experiment with all the potential they have in money, actors, writers and producers, they have no experience on how to make good fantasy kino and go full casual instead.

Power-games are replaced with action scenes, scheming is replaced with horses breaking their neck full-tilt because fuck realism, caste is quintessentially reduced to main characters, constant killing of characters, which Ends up demotivating the viewer from forming emotional connections to characters, dialogue has decreased in quantity and quality, CGI spending on muh dragons, while coherent, compelling and consistent writing and plot are thrown over board, consequent action is inexistant, mass-production of plot armour, too much fan-service, as the viewer is way ahead of the show, character growth instead of character development and the show being castrated by the fact that the last two seasons have 13 episodes, to rush the plot to a premature end.

What the fuck are you talking about?

How do I get into vino, always thought it looked cool but I've only had cheap supermarket wine which is shit

They do have them, Bobby for example has a Targaryen great aunt, but D&D don't give a shit.

look for the DOCG certification on italian wines

>The Land of Always Winter
wew George is sure overflowing with creativity,

>Imagine being this petty
George bases most stuff on history.
>The Lands of Always Winter
That's what someone during medieval times, or any period, would name this.
If there's no person or group of people to name the place, people will refer to it by its most prominent feature, i.e. being a cold desert.

Why are you here instead of writing your books fatso?

Turn being an alcoholic into a hobby
>>muh chocolate notes
>>I’m getting the flavours of cherry in this one