Do you give a shit about MCU now that the Thanos arc is over?

Do you give a shit about MCU now that the Thanos arc is over?

Attached: 1525455852109.jpg (1196x1200, 206K)

No, buuuuuuuuuuut that's only because they have yet to come up with a new reason to care.

I'm sure they will come up with something sooner or later.

Holding out for Galactus

No. But I'm sure everyone I know will be bothering me all about the newest movie so I'll check it out anyway.

Attached: 2e5c5db6efd677c33db5b1b7b1b019cb.jpg (326x326, 12K)

No, I'm basically done depending on how they do the X Men.

I stopped giving a shit by Age of Ultron.

Nice of them to finally give Black Widow her own movie now that she's dead in the current canon.

Attached: 1317008834500.png (248x280, 80K)

They did it with Spider Man.

When they end up integrating the Fantastic Four and X-Men into the universe there might be a reason to go back.

Does anyone care about capeshit films now? Birds of Prey just did ridiculously terribly. I think whole fad is starting to end.

We're going to have a Fantastic Four movie, r-right?

Attached: 158320262419.jpg (484x510, 44K)

Well that was due to bad marketing and that no one wanted a Suicide Squad 2

This

You had like 3 in last 20 years, give it a rest.

I questioned if I ever gave a shit about the MCU even when Thanos was around.

Honestly, unless they really blow minds with Eternals and don't fuck up The FF or X-Men, I think I will just watch Guardians 3 and call it a day.

The Eternals is starting to worry me. They've been very quiet about it

I watched 23 movies and don't give a shit about the MCU.

Is that Wacky Willy? Who killed his own kids for funz?

She died for what she was made for, to be disposable. The death of a female spy.

Depends on what they do now, although it seems to be over since The Mouse has them busy with filling out their streaming service with a bunch of sideshows.

so you wasted two days worth of your life for nothing?

They have no real reason to talk about it before dropping a trailer.

I'm curious to see what they're doing down the line, as they're pretty tight lipped about when X-Men and FF stuff will start coming into things. I think we'll really have a clearer picture of what they want to do after Dr. Strange, but not before.

Attached: Screenshot_142.png (644x644, 936K)

No

They were terrible though. Each worse than the last.

Nah.

I'm interested in Guardians 3 and Shang Chi because it's been a while since we had a theatrical martial arts film.

Might watch Black widow if it turns out interesting but beyond that no.

I got all the way to Thor Ragnarok before I realized that I never cared.
I was just excited to see characters I love on the big screen but the stories and aesthetic were bland, formulaic and hand tailored to normalfag tastes.

I got tired before then but there was some enjoyment in seeing stuff wrap up. I'm pretty checked out now but if something gets buzz for being really off the wall then I'll check it out.