With the recent news breaking, this won’t hold up to time, will it?

With the recent news breaking, this won’t hold up to time, will it?

Attached: 01414243-E5C0-4298-82A9-2CB46C2659E3.jpg (960x1440, 186K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/B8ybzklpfg6/?igshid=i23i6eccpw2k
archive.li/8F0Cl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What news?

What're you talking about?

The news with the power.

Charlyne Yi recently came out accused Pat McHale and Justin Rubenstein of psychological abuse.
instagram.com/p/B8ybzklpfg6/?igshid=i23i6eccpw2k

Poor girl. I loved her in Steven Universe and We Barr Bears

Only if you're an idiot who thinks drama around the creators is more important than the show.

>someone makes a subjective accusation based on having their feelings hurt
Wow, that's really impressive.

On one hand the animation industry is a cesspool of abuse, but on the other hand this sounds pretty tame? It's 90% her being afraid to call her friend an arse, and now she's retroactively deciding her discomfort was abuse.

Where's the beef?

>Stein

>On one hand the animation industry is a cesspool of abuse
Wasn’t sugar abusing her staff?

Outside producer drama doesn't factor into the actual show
This is such a non-complaint

>Only if you're an idiot who thinks drama around the creators is more important than the show.
Basically sums up twitter as a community

This was the last good show made by Cartoon Network Studios. They simpy stopped caring after this.

>We Barr Bears
Is that a spinoff?

I’d argue they stopped caring even before this. OtGW was just one lucky fluke they had.

No, one storyboarder went ballistic because Sugar didn't let her ship Peridot and Lapis, and was later fired.

Okay you can’t read this and think what they did wasn’t shady as hell

You may be right, since Problem Solverz, Secret Mountain Fort of Awesome, Uncle Grandpa and Clarence came out before this, although some people like the latter. I'd also say that season 1 of SU did have some care put into it.

Yes, but SUfags will defend her to death like the corporate sheep they are

Fuck off, stop trying to taint this masterpiece over literally nothing.

What power?

The power of voodoo

Look at this thread.
Apparently no one thinks this and it’s the woman’s who’s overreacting.

>t. Cosby defender

Who do?

TL;DR
Yi and Justin have crushes on each other
Pat tells Yi that Justin is dangerous
Yi grows distant from Justin, closer to Pat
Yi starts to feel Pat is creepy and manipulative
Pat says that now this phase of their relationship is "dead" and that love is needing each other
Yi says that's codependency and that "dead" is abusive language
Yi grows distant from Pat and closer to Justin
Yi starts feeling Justin is equally as manipulative as Pat, grows distant from Justin too

wow_it's_fucking_nothing.jpg

>I'd also say that season 1 of SU did have some care put into it.
SU is basically the modern day Icarus; it tried flying high but got too close to the sun.

1. She doesn't even claim rape
2. It's a clear attention grab

Okay this Pat guy sounds like an asshole for conspiring against his friend and calling him a predator but that's about it. Then the other guy is bad for saying that Pat was smart? Or is she mad that he kept working with him?

Anyways I don't give a shit, show was good

You do

Which is which?

I also hate to play devil’s advocate, but this is just her word we have to go on.
We don’t know the other guy’s story.

Do what?

Do what?

Remind me of the babe

No one said anything about a babe.

So. What babe?

I don’t think I understand what “abuse” is anymore. Does it now mean whenever somebody does something that makes you feel bad?

>Refuses to mob someone based on no evidence
>C-corporate sheep
Fuck outta here

Yes
This and whatever you can muster up for attention online

It really doesn't matter what's Pat's and Justin's side. You can tell Yi is overreacting simply through the things she complains about. Saying a friend is smart and has a "big juicy brain", take it in the humorous way it is obviously intended. Mentioning Bill Cosby in relation to a friend's behavior... Using "dead" to describe a phase of their relationship... Telling a girl you're romantically interested in that you want to dream of her, that you want each other to write each other's lives like a journal, that you want each other to need each other, yeah that's a bit much and I can see why she finds it creepy, but she could just TURN DOWN the man, which she did, successfully, and then got upset when he asked her not to e-mail him any more. This is 100% her side of the story. Imagine how insignificant things really are.

>Refuses to mob someone based on no evidence
Oh how ironic
Want to try to get more people to livestream suicides SUfag?

If Yi is suicidal because Pat said Justin has a "big juicy brain" then she might be too fragile to deal with society and needs serious mental health help.

This can frighteningly describe a lot of social media users.

Doesn’t let me view without an account. Can somebody post screencaps or copypaste it or something?

I condemn any online bully and recommend getting help for anyone at risk of suicide.
Maybe you're the sheep for thinking all SUfags are the same hivemind

Is their any Post-AT CN showrunner that doesn't look like a #metoo victim-to-be

Ian JQ?

archive.li/8F0Cl

It doesn't hold up now.

After seeing Su fans on Yea Forums I know you're all the same type
I'm not culting over a corporate show

Well that basically tells me nothing.

Thankyou, though.

Ian seems like a really friendly guy. It’d be easy to misconstrue some friendly action or comment as abuse or sexual harassment

she's just trying to be like Monica Rial and Jamie Marchi and make false accusations

it's KickVic all over again

>A guy wanting a committed relationship is abuse
>A guy wanting to bury a relationship with someone who is clearly okay with throwing around words like "abuse" is abuse
Men should unironically require women to sign notarized contracts before anything even slightly resembling romantic engagement occurs.

>t. woman

Tbh she comes off as the abusive one
>they start a sort of relationship
>he gets a bit too clingy and spills his spaghetti
>she dumps him
>he asks her to please not contact him anymore
>this is considered abusive
She's literally just seething that she doesn't have power over this guy anymore. If she supposedly wants nothing to do with him, what possible reason could she have for him wanting to cut ties after an awkward breakup?

Don't forget Yea Forums, never believe women.