Remember that one time they brought back Rocko and Ralph became a woman?

Remember that one time they brought back Rocko and Ralph became a woman?

Attached: rockos-modern-life.jpg (620x420, 180K)

yeah and then unsurprisingly it got overshadowed by the invader zim special

yeah rocko.
Yeah Rocko!
YEAH ROCKO!!!

I actually liked the special but I completely forgot it happened. If anything Ralph was the only memorable thing about it.

That sucked too.

Remember when everyone was hoping Rocko would be bi as the lgbt theme and instead we got tranny shit

The frog turned gay

People wouldn't shut up about it for two months, then it vanished.

>Rebels against father's wish for him to follow his passion for cartoons
>whoops nevermind I just wanted to be a woman the whole time. Now that I'm actually fulfilled I dont even care about cartoons, I'm just gonna sell ice cream in the middle of fucking nowhere

Ralph is going to regret this decision.

Invader Zim had
1. More autistic/active fandom
2. An plot-driven story for its special
Even if Rocko's special was the GOAT animation ever it would still be overshadowed

That's because the movie sucked and the tranny was the only talking point.

Dun dun DUUUN...

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 27K)

This won’t age well in a couple years.

Same thing happened to the alternate universe Jeff Bezos who was born in modern society. It's almost as if it's testosterone that drives people to be successful.

Attached: bezos transition.jpg (2083x1959, 1.36M)

We should have listened.... It's too late now

>whoops nevermind I just wanted to be a woman the whole time. Now that I'm actually fulfilled I dont even care about cartoons, I'm just gonna sell ice cream in the middle of fucking nowhere
Have you not seen the Wacky Delly episode? It's pretty much considered one of the show's bests.
The whole plot was Ralph wanting to move on from cartoons after so many years, just so he can do other things and finally be happy
The special was meh, but it was an extension of both that episode and I Have No Son. He found happiness in being trans

Attached: Wacky Delly.png (640x480, 903K)

Attached: tenor.gif (498x278, 2.92M)

I remember when these cartoons would make fun of this stuff but now we live in a time where poking fun at the strange is literally a crime and instead we push for acceptance of the mentally ill.

and how they forced the whole Change message down our throats for no reason...

>Remember when everyone was hoping Rocko would be bi as the lgbt theme
People would have bitched and accused the writers of it being a cop out, since you can say a character is bi while still showing them in an exclusively heterosexual relationship.

The only options they had were having someone turning out gay or trans.

mostly because it resulted in a bunch of really cute Rocko/Rachel shipping art

post it you know the one

>became a woman

Hahaha

>Rocko could have wound up with Sheila and had a nice send off
>lol no here's a tranny everyone clap now

Sometimes, dead is better

they made rocko a direct strawman at the very end when he was trying to rally the crowd and that was fucking retarded just to be blunt about the change message

Yep

Ignoring the tranny shit, the special was really meh. I grew up watching and loving RML, but this was just kind of cringe. Some things are just better left in the decades they helped define.

>make name for yourself by doing lewd innuendos
>little to none of those jokes replaced with WOAH LOOK ITS 2019 jokes
Fuck

LORD FORGIVE ME!!!

Attached: I'M SORRY GOD.png (900x1093, 1.05M)