I miss this motherfucker like you wouldn't believe

I miss this motherfucker like you wouldn't believe.

Attached: 4adf8a0d-0382-4354-9880-aeed9fea6d30.png (970x546, 851K)

>he will never have the high sparrow whipped to death in public while he blows hot loads in his smirkfu wife

Dude's pretty cool

Attached: 570879_v9_bb.jpg (1080x1440, 248K)

>that JUSTing

bong genes at work once again

why even live

more dead smirkfu

same, back when the show was about politics and not magic tricks. Varys is about to get Magic'd next episode, i guarantee it.

when the zyklon Bong-gene hits

Best villain in the series. His death was underwhelming.

He was an interesting player in the show. Basically every scene he was in immediately had palpable tension, and he was a lot of fun to hate.

Yeah because his character wasn't written by D&D, the hacks

he finally gets a penis again and fuck tyrion in the ass?

Not just that, he was responsible for moving the plot forward. Every single thing he did impacted everyone.

He's irish, m8

>implying the irish aren't bogbongs

Nice try Tarquin

joffrey was a cartoon character i'm glad he's dead. same with "how did anyone trust this guy in the first place" littlefinger.

>careful imp
>he will be king someday

>cartoon character
Not really, a lot of evil little shits like him existed in history.

He was shown to just be a hotheaded child that made stupid decisions and was useless at everything except bullying people who were less powerful than him. He was always kept in check by other people and he never really was the true power at King's Landing. He was easy to hate but he was by no means a cartoon villain (unlike Ramsey, who was an utter cunt as well as being a super capable tactician and soldier that could decimate Stannis' army with 20 good men).

Putting him next to Ramsay Snow in the later seasons really shows how far the writing went downhill. Ramsay was a Saturday morning cartoon bad guy, whereas Joffrey actually had some texture to him despite being a completely hateful little shit 99% of the time. The scenes where Tywin put him in his place and when he tried to impress Margaery by geeking out about how cool the Targaryens were really helped make him more believable.

never watched this. Is he basically like Leluch?

If Varys gets his dick back but Theon doesn't I'm going to scream

kill urself

Compared to the Night King which is anime fanfic-tier, Joffrey was kino.

It's pretty easy for the viewer to know that Littlefinger was a weasel because we got to see his plotting, but how would the other characters? I'm sure the royalty had so many people kissing their asses that Littlefinger was practically a blip on their radar

I feel the same way about his granddad

Attached: Tywin_Lannister_4x08.jpg (1362x1956, 807K)

>the king is tired
Tywin was based as fuck

Ramsay only did things that were morally reprehensible to his own territory.
>Flayed alive the defenders of Winterfell
>Various murders of a few individuals with sentimental value
>Tortured the shit out of Theon
None of this has any serious gravity or weight beyond personal feelings and motivators for why some people would hate him. Joffrey, on the other hand, was such a monstrous tyrant that there were fucking riots in the streets, an entire war among what could have been peaceful kingdoms, and countless lives lost as fallout for his poor decisions long after he passed, and the only """benefit""" to his dying was that the mess had to be picked up by his innocent sweetheart brother, who quickly committed suicide due to Cersei's terrorism. There is always some sense of fear whenever Joffrey is onscreen because he's done nothing but cause havoc for most of Westeros with every one of his decisions. As far as most of the Realms would understand it, Ramsay was just another lord of the North who did some cruel things to retain his control. That's it.

Attached: 1985192358.jpg (1000x667, 99K)

Why didn't he just have sex

I earnestly don't know who my favorite character in this series is, but it has to be either Stannis "The Most Based" Baratheon, Ned Stark, Tywin, or pic related.

Attached: 1555958298792.png (1114x856, 909K)

He's an inbred little mongrel. If Myrcella was around for a bit longer, he'd probably have raped her at some point.

>some turbocunt that couldn't do it himself
no

>Tyrion sends some whores to his room, thinking he'd calm down if he got laid
>Joffrey forces one to beat the other half to death
>"What the hell did you think would happen!?"
>"Not that!"

Boar wine, whore grace?

Attached: Cersei-and-Lancel-Lannister-cersei-lannister-29371129-533-331.png (533x331, 201K)

Yes, the characters absolutely know. In OC dialogue they constantly talk about how nobody trusts littlefinger and how obviously devious he is.

The character is portrayed backwards in the show, he's supposed to be like a nice guy who's good at hiding his true entitled butthurt incel scheming self. CIA played him like Snidely Whiplash.

Are you sure because it looks like he’s melting

>There is always some sense of fear whenever Joffrey is onscreen because he's done nothing but cause havoc for most of Westeros with every one of his decisions
That's right, but how come his decisions were so fucking stupid all the time? He was the heir to the 7 kingdoms, he had a grandpa who actually understood the complexity of government, had been surrounded by the best minds the Citadel had to offer all his life, in addition to Jon Arryn. He's a cartoon villain because in spite of being groomed to rule from birth, he takes the worst decisions EVERY SINGLE TIME. Even schizophrenic rulers like Caligula or Ludwig II of Bavaria weren't wrong all the bloody time. GoT has many complex characters like Tywin or Olenna, but king Joffrey is facepalm in human form.

A confirmed leak from episode 3 says that both of them have their dicks magically restored by Mel but she’s killed by a wight and the magic stops short, fusing their dicks together tip to tip

Joffrey still came

Hell he really was born of incest

I'm getting uncanny valley, why is his face so separate from his head

that would be pretty kino