The Juggernaut wearing an adamantium toed boot runs at full force to kick Mjonir on the ground, to move it

The Juggernaut wearing an adamantium toed boot runs at full force to kick Mjonir on the ground, to move it.

Does Mjonir move, or does he get stopped and trip over?

Attached: main-qimg-812a84caf28072c4d1e0cdd4caeeb12c.png (345x441, 357K)

Mjolnir won't even flinch

/thread

>Adamantium toed boot
Dude, his Crimson armour is waaaaaay stronger than Adamantium, it'd be a downgrade.

Attached: EPjRXFsX4AAE4U1.jpg (640x630, 92K)

the rock the hammer is sitting on would be demolished

I think it'd shatter or just chip. You're forcing an unbreakable METAL with an unstoppable force powered by demon magic onto a magic STONE hammer.

What if he just grab it and keep running?

Anyway, God Blast stopped Juggernaut once, a shame because I think Cyttorak is way stronger than Odin.

Huh, i need to read more. I thought Adamantium was just the strongest metal period, save for wolverine's immune system keeping it liquid for decades, and heating it.

Pretty sure Wolverine can't cut Juggernaut armor (neither his skin) but I guess it depend of Cyttorak's mood.

>What if he just grab it and keep running?
He'd rip his arm off at the joints.

This happens

Attached: Echoes Three Freeze.gif (252x176, 529K)

That poor poor kid and his broken foot.

Damn good roll and controlled tumble though!

He'd make a great paratrooper if his foot healed back right.

Logan's body apparently changed the adamantium from true adamantium to adamantium beta.

Also, there's a harder metal called Dargonite

So... he will move it!

Adamantine is stronger

If Wolverine can scratch Thor's skin, he can cut through the Juggernaut as well, with enough strength. At the very least his eyes seem to be weak spots.

Attached: spiderman16-1.jpg (1518x981, 421K)

>Shatterstar's weapon of choice are his customary two single-edged swords with spiked hand-guards. Both of these swords were forged from science and magic in Mojoverse
>MAGIC!

Sorry but Wolverine can't cut Juggernaut.

Adamantine is also magic like Uru.

The hammer is metal, not stone.

He was able to catch Mjolnir once

The crimson Armour of Cyttorak isn't just some strong metal. It's magic.

To be honest, I'm fan of Juggernaut but he just used it as a taxi

>STONE hammer.
Uru is a metal.

Why the fuck would anyone do this?

At the end of the day its Odin vs Cyttorak. Cyttorak is a demon lord at best, Odin is a fucking god. Mjolnir wins.

Cyttorak is above a demon god, he's closer to an Elder God than Odin, the problem is that outside his realm he's nothing, just like Dormammu.