Venture Brothers

Rewatching Venture Brothers...

I forgot this part. I thought she just fucked off after the mid-season stuff. Bridges were burned.

She's not coming back until Dean's a supervillain and arching her.

Attached: dean broke her.png (1808x1014, 1.75M)

I doubt it, I think Doc and Justin just wanna keep this as one of those kinds of relationships that Dean fucked up and will probably never get the chance to fix. The only thing he can really do is move on and forget about her.

Unlikely, given the relationship with her VA is in almost worse shape than Dean's is with Triana. She's off with her boyfriend now, got to accept that.

What was the deal with that Tracy chick Dean offhandedly mentions like twice in season 4? Dropped plotline or something?

She is never coming back because all the boys love interests are portrayed as unfaithful, lying, cheating bitches. I hate it.

Dr Mrs Monarch?

Well, women are often that.

I meant the boys but she is probably the single good "female" member of the show. She is smart, kind and really means for better or worse (though she left him once early on).

Rose seems alright. Coincidentally also voiced by Doc.

I mean say what you want about how their relationship turned out, but Triana had already let Dean down gently and Dean's inability to move on from her and get over his jealousy from here finding someone else is portrayed as being entirely his own problem.

That's what happens when you don't socialize your kids. Look at Doc, the guy still thinks himself a ladies' man and lectures any woman he has a shot with on the dangers of chlamydia.

She dropped him out of the blue (because the IRL relationship got worse I guess) and they went out of their way to show he reacts the most pathetic way possible.

I'm glad I will never have to experience this in real life.

>he reacts the most pathetic way possible.
No, it still doesn't really hold a candle to him having a genuine panic attack when a pair of twins tried to fuck him

Yeah, I'm surprised they didn't really just leave it at that. It would've been a good way to write her off with Dean still having his dignity intact.

It's the girl at the mall Dean is talking to at the end of the B plot in The Better Man. He probably never talked to her again, but used her as a lie during Operation P.R.O.M.

That's just being a little sissy. Having a meltdown because a girl you let go actually moved on with her life, but still agreed to be your date for a prom is pretty fucking pathetic. Doesn't help that the final straw was some offhand comment about the mystery of the sex act named after your old man. Hell, at least in the case of Nancy and Drew, Dean COULD possibly reestablish a connection with them if he put in the effort to court them. Whereas with Triana, he'll be lucky to even get her to speak to him ever again after what he pulled.

Dean burns bridges pretty efficiently.
He's more like his father than he ever imagined.

Shame, since she looked kind of cute, even if we only got see her from a distance. And Dean even sounded fairly smitten with her when he was telling his brothers about her.

I don't remember that scene well but wasn't that just sad because it made obvious he is a child emotionally? Meanwhile with Tiana it was the classic incel rage which is always portrayed as the guys fault even if both coming from the same neglect.

>I'm surprised they didn't really just leave it at that.
As I recall they literally brought her back solely to have Dean completely burn bridges with her because Doc and Justin got sick of shippers asking for her to come back. It makes Dean look bad but it does teach him a valuable life lesson and contributes to him becoming a better person in later seasons only for him to go back to square one by fucking Sirena.

I don't know, the bridge with the twins wasn't exactly burned, just kind of fell apart because of that silly uncircumcised nonsense. If they got over that idiotic hangup, they'd probably be willing to see him again, that is if their bodyguard could stop acting like a schizo mama bear.

To be fair, he did at least come clean about his dickery right after. That's got to be a record writing-wise, given how often such betrayal plots usually take place over a long course of events. I'm still curious to see if Hank will try to win back Sirena, or move on. He didn't sound too upset about the half-realization he had.

Can't get over, Orpheus' wife cucking him. He was a workaholic, sure, but he's also like the absolute most upstanding guy around. A total bro in all senses.

Attached: 824372986.jpg (388x235, 100K)

Given that the only romantic relationship that they've actually prioritized is The Monarchs, I'm betting she's not gonna appear at all next season. I don't really see the relationship surviving. Your partner cheating on you with a rando is a difficult enough betrayal to move on from, them cheating on you with your brother is a whole other level.

Orpheus has a few lines about how he was a shit dad and neglected his child and daughter, in fact, when triana first comes on the show thats presumed to be the first time she's seen her dad in YEARS. Orpheus as we see him in the show would be a kickass husband, but we only see him after he improves himself.

Doc and Justin said that she's in to younger, more bad boy men. They even say in the commentary for the Halloween special that she's already starting to get over The Outrider and will probably leave him soon too.

That'd be pretty lame though to not have any resolution involving her. I mean, if they just have her for one episode and then drop her, that'd be fine. But it feels like they want to have something be done since we don't know the full circumstances beyond Dean saying how it just happened out of the blue.

Pretty sure Triana never left Orpheus' side, given she mentions only seeing the Outrider once when she was a kid, which seems to imply her mother was barely in her life after the split.

She dropped him because Orpheus's Master showed her what he thinks her children with Dean would be like. What's frustrating is he told her Dean's DNA is all messed up from being cloned so many times. Except one genetic sample can be copied a billion times, it doesn't make the original worse and it doesn't make the copies successively worse. Dean's not a clone of a clone of a clone of a clone of a clone of a clone. The break up is based on faulty scientific knowledge of some magic closet talking dog.

>But it feels like they want to have something be done since we don't know the full circumstances beyond Dean saying how it just happened out of the blue.
They're two young adults who have a lot of shared interests and life experiences and hit it off with one another really well. She feels smothered by her current boyfriend (who is heavily implied to be a quick-shooter), and he's so unused to interacting with other girls that he gets a raging hard-on by her giving him a peck on the cheek. It's probably just as he says it is.

>who is heavily implied to be a quick-shooter
Hank doesnt even make it to the range, he came in his pants while taking off his own shirt

While he was being unfair with the DNA thing, that wasn't the overall point he was making, which was that she would be wasting her potential as a magic-user by just 'settling' with staying at the Venture compound with Dean, who at that point was basically completely directionless in life beyond going off of whatever internship opportunity was thrown his way or just following in his equally directionless father's footsteps. He only seriously begins maturing and contemplating where he wants to go in life after she leaves him for good.

>She feels smothered by her current boyfriend
We don't know yet if she even got the texts he had been sending. While it seemed like the blizzard wasn't interfering with internet connections or electrics much, they never really showed anything to suggest she was getting tired of Hank's antics. Though it probably will come up if he does get to confront her about the situation and not be distracted again.

Got to wonder if this will be addressed, since it's seems like there's three different interpretations of that scene. Some people think Hank's got the same problem as his father. Some think he's got erectile dysfunction since it was suggested the hoverbike might cause issues for the riders. And then others think he's just nervous since he technically can't remember the last time he got lucky.

Hoverbike/subconscious trauma from Nikki
Also his brain being all fucked in general and made worse by all the Sphinx mind wipes, that's my theory anyway

Stop calling him Justin.

I keep talking more about Doc that I forget the other guy's called Jackson, my bad.

>Hank doesnt even make it to the range, he came in his pants while taking off his own shirt

at one point, but he knocks down dermots mom with no problem to the point that she seemed interested in him still

>subconscious trauma from Nikki
He seemed just fine being around that time after the prom, which begs the question if he got lucky again while he was passed out. That girl does have a fixation on Venture genes. Wouldn't surprise me if they pull some kind of twist like she got pregnant from their first encounter in "Everybody comes to Hank". Imagine just how fucked up that'd be for Dermott, that he winds up with a baby half-brother/nephew or half-sister/niece.

It was probably that hat, he kept insisting that something about it made more competent and coolheaded. With Sirena, he was all himself, not detective Hank or any other Hank, just Hank Hank.

>thinking Dean would have dignity intact

Seeing as how he actually initiated the "break up", he's got something to himself. Certainly more so than his father.

After the split she lived with Orpheus for years until she went to live with her Mom.

Hanks a fucking mess and can barely handle making it through the day.

Yea, but you made it sound like she hadn't been with Orpheus for long in their debut episode.

Only because he was being extra crazy for whatever reason that episode. Boy has always been weird, but something about being snowed in and unable to see Sirena made him jittery as fuck.

Yea but you know how they take one offs and work it into the cannon, i.e. movie night massacre. So idk if that brief mention was a one off or something they'll later work into cannon.

But it seems like he's been getting worse and more unstable/less mature where as Dean is growing up.

What mention though?

Only when it came to Sirena. He was doing pretty well from the look of things when he worked for the pizzeria, suggesting that his times being a pretend store owner hadn't been a waste of time. It's one reason why we need to see at least some resolution with the whole betrayal. Though I can imagine there'll be a very "Hank" twist to things, either involving some overly wordy talk that leave Sirena and Dean unable to say anything, or just brushing it aside with his own brand of "maturity"

>Can't get over, Orpheus' wife cucking him
Thats not what cucking is... he was cheated on, cucking is when both partners agrees to it and the one being cucked watches their partner get fucked.

I'm talking about Hank

Okay Mr. Expert Cuck.

I hate how I can read this and hear Rusty say it in my head.

There is no difference in the eyes of g-d or man.

That's actually a cuckoldry fetish, not actual cuckolding. True cuckoldry is raising a child that isn't yours and you don't realize it.

Why does the Peril Partnership suck so much dick? Nothing about it is interesting until "SURPRISE! THEY ARE LINKED TO AN EVENT IN DOCS LIFE MENTIONED OR BRIEFLY SEEN!" It feels like that season when a show's original crew or director leave.

The only real question is...Did Jonas get the Greek kidnappers' message and just assumed Rusty had died? Also, Jonas having cloning tech means he most likely cloned himself considering his massive ego.I have a suspension it has to do with MOTHER

>hank will try to win back Sirena
Hank has dissociative personality disorder and the last we saw of him, he's hitting the open road as The Bat

I hope so. In real life lots of shit stays broken. VB's always had a pretty realistic emotional weight to it.

>Also, Jonas having cloning tech means he most likely cloned himself considering his massive ego.
I may be misremembering, but didn't the red Helper in that one special confirm that Rusty is a clone? I'm pretty sure Helper talks to Dean about him being a clone and then says "Goodnight, Rusty."

>Thats not what—
it means what i want it to mean

Attached: 2435678543.jpg (500x560, 192K)

>She is never coming back because all the boys love interests are portrayed as unfaithful, lying, cheating bitches. I hate it.
I mean, the show is known as "Venture Cucks" for a reason.

A cuckold is someone who gets cheated on, its a very old term. Turning that into a weird fetish thing is a much more recent development.

>he was cheated on
Cuckolding is when another man fucks your wife, whether you agree to it or not.

Is cuck the "Rusty Venture" of the internet?

Yep, you are correct

No, you weren't.

No, that's just him "blending" into the crowd the only way he knows. He's not going all supervillain as people keep thinking, he's just being a dork and will run into some kind of roadblock that will actually have him need to really think for once since he can't just get his father or Brock to fix it for him.

No it's the "Jonas Venture" a Rusty Venture is when you fuck up your bros chances of a Minecraft GF.

Serina is the nicest girl ever

Still a pretty bitch move to sleep with your boyfriend's twin brother, even if it were some completely spontaneous thing brought on by whatever circumstances saw them getting swept up by passion.

In fairness, Hank couldn't even get his pants off without spunking, and the only reason they got caught is because Scare Bear brought Hank, who doesn't live there, to Dean's room on campus.

>good

"We're bad guys gentlemen, own it"

which is the exact opposite of what she and the rest of the guild argued in the previous episode at the treaty negotiations

What does Hank having some kind of problem have to do with anything?

Look at this man and laugh. Laugh at his feeble, childlike knowledge.

A Rusty Venture is when you catfish with random nudes you find off Google images to coax them into paying for your scientific endeavors.

Attached: I don't believe yo.gif (320x240, 1.83M)

No, that's a Quizboy goose chase.

A Rusty Venture is when you hire a prostitute to hang onto a ceiling fan at full speed, while you position yourself under her and attempt to penetrate without get kicked in the face

I don’t think Dean even knew Hank had a thing for Serena.

He did though, when they met in the botany class, he recognized her even though their only previous interactions (at least on-screen) had been him doing various "acts" during Hank's date with Sirena in season 6.

Are we doing this shit again? A Rusty Venture is when you put your dick in a shampoo bottle to simulate a vagina but your dick ends red and sore because that shampoo wasn's properly tested on animals.

>Hank adapting Batman as a theme
Would it be better for Dean to go Joker or as Owlman themed when he arches him?

No no no, that's a Red Death stiffy, you idiot.
THE Rusty Venture is when you have two guys jerk off into your ears while you finger their assholes and tickle their balls

Doubt they're going to arch each other. As for Hank, who knows if he'll manage much better pulling a Batman while not hopped up on coffee beans and shitting his brains out every five minutes (and not being dehydrated from all that)

Why is no one considering Sirena’s playing a Wide Wale scheme on the boys?

Because she clearly doesn't have any interest in arching people, she was deeply annoyed with all the crap her father and Rocco pulled.

Plus Wale doesn't seem to care about Rusty past dicking with Monarch and stealing his shit for some cash.

the way their noses are drawn annoys me so much

He needs to give her the Enrico Matassa treatment

For Wale it's more of a "Status" thing that he's arching Rusty than any actual want to Arch him. He only arches them once because Rusty wouldn't pay the Crusaders Action League for protection (And why would he? Brock's back), gets tricked into taking a fake mask then gets surprised by a welcome gift of a polar bear courtesy of Brock and Hatred. After that, he starts sub-leasing his arching rights out.

So the design's snot for you?

Attached: Carlos escapes to New Orleans.jpg (259x194, 7K)

The Quymn twins were nice, they just didn't like foreskin

Which is just a weird hangup to have since it's not like the removal of the foreskin makes any difference to the capabilities of the dick. I know the Master said Triana would have to clean it, but he was just making shit up to freak her out. Dean's pretty anal retentive about things, he's probably scrubbed himself clean to the point of bleeding on a few occasions.

Look foreskin hate is just jewish propaganda, hollywood does this all the time.

WRONG

The Rusty Venture is a GAMER move.
Alright what you do is you invite all of your best buds into a voice party, put the output on speaker while you give yourself a rimjob with your microphone.

Hi, /pol/

Incorrect, that's called the Echo chamber. But you're not entirely far off, the REAL Rusty Venture is when you do a stream as you jerk off, and try to catch it all in your mouth.

Forgot Mordecai, Dean was a fucking simp

what

are you serious

do you not understand that Hank getting off before she can even get his pants off means that she's not getting off

how is he even her boyfriend if she always has to use her fingers

You make it sound like she's justified in fucking somebody else just because Hank's got some kind of problem, which is just idiotic, and would just make her look like a whore.

has anyone done an encoding of season 7 with the commentary track on it? I havent seen anyone done it yet

You're all wrong, that's the double stream. The REAL Rusty Venture is when you buttchug a rum and coke and release it into a girl's vagina.

Pretty sure that's the Rumsfeld. A Rusty Venture is when you mix crushed up doritos and pixie sticks, then snort that shit off a girl's ass

dude, she's moved on, deal with it

No, that would be a Grover Cleveland. A Rusty Venture is when you both get drunk pouring peppermint schnapps up each other's asses then sucking it out as shots while a homeless guy you paid takes polaroids of you both.

No, she did something without thinking, nothing indicates she's given up on Hank.

I don't remember what happened here

He blew up on her after fuming the entire night about the fact that she had a boyfriend (even though she was polite enough to not bring him along), basically having a freakout not unlike Malcolm when he found about Sheila's history through the "Flight of the Monarch"

Remember, ass of a teenager.

>Scarebear is Hank in his Villain form

Couldn't they just recast her? When Steven Colbert became unavailable to voice Professor Impossible they had another guy go it.

>Why does the Peril Partnership suck so much dick?
They're canadians

The relationship thing is just a rumor. The stated reason is that Doc and Jackson just don't want to use the character again, and don't really give a shit about what shippers want.

They could, but it's been made rather clear that they pretty much have moved on from the character. Hence why she moved away from the compound, got a boyfriend, and (according to the deleted scenes from the season 7 DVD) is even now living with him. Wouldn't surprise me if they offhandedly mention her getting married, or at least getting engaged to Raven just to seal the fact once and for all that she's never coming back into Dean's life. At least she got an arc, compared to her friend Kim, who got the offhand born-again Christian mention because the creators were pissed off at needy fans asking for her to show up more.

Only to you cuck.

The Master is a huge twat.

Canada can't do anything right. I will say Mission Creep made my legit laugh though.

Well damn, I wanted to see her come back as a sorceress. Not because I give a damn about her relationship with Dean, but for her relationship with her father. Dr. Orpheus is the one who need to have a complete arc, where he moves on from his broken marriage but retains the love and respect of his daughter. She doesn't need to become a main character or anything, but dammit I wanted at least one scene with her and Orpheus doing magic together.

How many episodes do you give Hank before he goes back home?

yeah, so Jonas did have some form of clone tech.

She's on a bus forever and moved on.

Henchman 1 and Dr. Dugong came back. Maybe the divorce rumors aren't "Toriyama wanted DB to end at X point" tier nonsense.

That said, if the divorce rumors are real, I will legit believe Doc is a hack.

To be fair, his best student is a bit too arrogant to realize the advice being given to him most times, and he's always being interrupted when he just wants to enjoy whatever form he's currently taken on.

The word cuckold long precedes the fetish you utter buffoon! Do you read old references to slaves or prisoners being "held in bondage" and immediately imagine kinky sex games as well?!

I'm thinking at least halfway into the season, though I could see it being a plot throughout the whole season, though not quite the main focus.

I mean I'm not saying it's completely impossible, but unlike Henchmen 1 and Dr. Dugong they've been pretty firm on not wanting to bring Triana back for almost a literal decade at this point and I don't really see them changing stances on this any time soon.

Yea Forums has kind of overused the term to the point that it practically has become any instance of a girl getting with another guy even if the guy who likes the girl wasn't in a proper relationship with her. At least, some memesters have devolved the meaning to such a point.

That's what the Cuckoo bird does.

This is why you don't base characters on your significant other.

Attached: Tea Time 4.jpg (450x350, 131K)

THALIA DID NOTHING WRONG BESIDES GETTING ROOFIED BY DOC

shoulda stayed a mutant tho she was hot with her big psychic dome and extra arms

What’s up, faggot?

3 episodes. Maybe 4 if they really want to develop Hank more

Attached: EQtnofBU0AAFtCp.jpg (2048x1623, 238K)

>"female"
Sheila is all woman.

>faggot

that's rich coming from the board that's obsessed with the Wachowski sisters

>sisters
Also, Venture Brothers thread.

>I don't know, the bridge with the twins wasn't exactly burned, just kind of fell apart because of that silly uncircumcised nonsens

knowing this show and how people are, they probably grow up to love uncircumcised cock. Like they fuck their way across europe and come to adore it.

Then Dean can get pissy that they have slept with too many men.

>He only seriously begins maturing and contemplating where he wants to go in life after she leaves him for good.
probably magic dogs plan the whole time

Is this post from 2010?
Considering that Dean banged his brother’s girlfriend last season, I think it’s pretty safe to say he’s over Triana

Tbf, relationships are pretty messy at that age. I would like for more female characters sure but I can’t fault Doc and Jackson for portraying something realistically.

Fucking other bitches especially ones you dont really like doesn't mean ypure over anything.

If he leaves, half a season

I’d like Dean to meet the Master. Sick of super science? Give magic a try. Just as planned.

she's screwed his brother, she knew what she was doing

you're obsessing over puppy love like Hank

Except other people can see Scare Bear and Hank separately.

The only logical conclusion based on Scare Bear's actions is that he's someone who knows Hank and Dean and possibly Sirena. The big stain on his back, the fact that he takes Hank straight to Dean and Sirena in Dean and Jared's dorm during a snowstorm tends to point to Jared/Brown Widow. But Jared was working at the restaurant Hank took Sirena to while Scare Bear was at the Venture building.

It's Tosh Tompkins/Star and Garters. Who else gives a shit about Jared?

>he doesn't know they both had gender reassignment and are sisters now

oh BOY

>sisters

Until Season 7. Fucking your twin brother’s gf is some straight up Chad shit.

Speaking of which, has anyone posted the “Virgin Hank/Chad Dean” image yet? I’m on mobile and still reading the thread.

>Who else gives a shit about Jared?
Fujos who want to see him and Dean fuck

Look, faggot, this is a Venture Brothers thread, I don’t know why you’re starting things.

It's different when they say they're bad guys

yeah why are you playing internet tough guy anyway

I like Jared as he is probably the only actual honest superhero we have seem so far in New York.

What early season bullshit are they going to make a callback to and base half the season on this time? I know better than to think there's a direction to anything from the past season.

Attached: 4_DESTINY_model.jpg (360x539, 26K)

I mean, Jonas literally says outright to Rusty that they need to get the clone farm back up and running suggesting it was probably Jonas's venture to begin with.

whens the last year they did a season of this show?

The ghosts of dead Presidents.

There were previous suggestions that Rusty was the one that perfected it, but that could just be bullshit. It was when someone was shitting on him repurposing all of Jonas' inventions and I guess turned out to be bullshit.

Attached: 1373939279809.jpg (1280x720, 268K)

Rusty could have perfected mass cloning or finished it since Jonas did.
Speaking of which, are there clones of Jonas Jr? Maybe it was the defects that rusty managed to take out, mostly. The only bad one was Deformed Dean.
I'd like to see a deformed Rusty, but way more intelligent that steals his thunder.

>I'd like to see a deformed Rusty, but way more intelligent that steals his thunder.
You did. And his name was Jonas Venture Jr.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who hated JJ and wanted to see more of him suffering from his hubris.

Attached: drawVB-1.jpg (1181x1600, 513K)

Is there more pages? Also Jj was fine, his only real issue was he was kind of a patronizing dick but ultimately well meaning.

I wanted to see him be just a little broken by the world he lived in.

Attached: drawVB-2.jpg (1177x1600, 378K)

Attached: drawVB-3.jpg (1180x1600, 438K)

Attached: drawVB-4.jpg (1155x1600, 511K)

Attached: VBtutorial5.jpg (1122x1599, 429K)

Attached: VBtutorial6.jpg (1130x1600, 458K)

What a minute...If Rusty ate JJ on the "womb"
And Rusty is a clone
And Jonas used those beds to teach Rusty
And Jonas has a ton of children with many women that mostly take after him
That means Rusty's "Clones" could just be his many dead brothers. I don't know if it counts, but kids we see as a younger Rusty looks slight different. He probably used the learning beds to brainwash the kids into assuming the "Rusty" role

Attached: Vbtutorial7.jpg (1136x1600, 479K)

The ooo ray

And that's it for this as far as I know.

I'm sold.

Attached: VBtutorial8.jpg (1143x1600, 397K)

I mean I wouldn't put it past Jonas in a second but I prefer rusty as a traditional clone
Of Jonas

House of Mummies

Where will Grover Cleveland's presidential time machine turn up next?
And will it be with Secret President?

I am? When?

The inquisitors. They take over New York but basically nothing changes but a bunch of loud aliens tell humans that their planet is theirs now and laugh maniacally. They get repelled by flu seasons.

They were never a thing to begin with. She went on one date and it was a double date with Hank and her friend that ended shortly when Dr. Girlfriend kidnaps Hank and Dean. She just hung around with him because she also lived on the compound and there was literally no one else around for miles. The whole point was this was all in Dean's head from the very beginning and never saw she had no romantic feelings for him cause he's a socially awkward teen. She was never leading him on or using him. She was only being his friend. Dean was being an idiot who had to grow up and he did in season 5. He stops thinking about Triana and slowly begins to move on from his old life. He even gets to make out with a different girl in the first episode of season 5. As shitty as that whole event was, it was needed for Dean to get his shit together and that "You know what? Fuck you!" at the end felt really satisfying.

I mean there were hints that she had some romantic inclinations towards Dean, but even then as The Master points out, any future romance with Dean would basically involve her throwing away her future potential for the sake of staying and settling for a guy who, while being sweet, is basically a manchild simp with no future, all of which was basically true.

i think people are too hard on dean. Probably because they see the failures of their own youth in him. When you've never seen a green light in the world of dating, any signal at all looks like a Go.

Its just growing pains.

Which is the point of the show. We all fail. Because failing is part of life.

Uhhh, pretty sure you just described a Deepfake Vendetta.

The Rusty Venture is when you fuck someone but instead of cumming anywhere near them, you start spinning in a giant cum circuit while flipping them off.

Attached: any time any place.png (964x649, 645K)

No, she didn't know, she literally says so, just as Dean does while confession his various transgressions against Dean. Fucking Christ, your changing the goalpost so fucking terribly it's pathetic.

Cmon, man, that's a crop rotation. A Rusty Venture is when you hit a girl in the head with a vintage lunchbox while doing her doggystyle.

The date didn't end because of Dr. Girlfriend, it just kind of awkwardly dragged on because the boys decided to wait in the bathroom since they saw so many villains around, then went back to their dates and made fools of themselves with their gay little signature hand thingy.

>no venture brothers grown up AU fanart
This fandom's a fucking trash heap.

Attached: 17b6de8940776cde2e54d28cba4da2d6.jpg (655x900, 58K)

Well there's this.

Attached: tumblr_009dce7e19be0d2283d908b67046cded_79db65b3_640.jpg (640x750, 128K)

And this.

Attached: d1vz5oc-381cb34b-8f8c-4c79-a450-3919fa9657e0.jpg (624x773, 535K)

EVERYONE KNOWS THAT'S AN ACTION JOHNNY, YOU'RE NOT FOOLING ANYONE.

The "Rusty Venture" was coined by a wealthy Halloween mask designer after he saw two male dogs giving each other oral sex. He though it was so hilarious he named it after his favorite boy adventurer cartoon star, as you do.

nah that's a "Scooby-Doo and Scrappy-Doo Show", the real "Rusty Venture" is pretty close to what Brock Sampson has described it as being like(his solo version is actually what's known as a "Hector Molina", though I've heard some people call it a "JJ Venture" in the last couple years, especially after Jonas Junior died), except it also involves a girl rubbing her cooch raw using a dildo that's been roughened up with sandpaper, then when both parties are all red and sore they have vicious angry sex, for most people it'd be an agonizing experience but I've heard that in certain corners of the S&M community it's a classic move reserved only for those you want to commit a long term relationship with

there's also a related move called a "Gargantua-1" that involves getting at least six guys, have them all give themselves a Hector Molina/JJ Venture and then maneuver themselves so they're all fucking each other in the ass in such a way that they link up in a circle(a Gargantua-2 instead has a bunch of women do something similar with a bunch of double-ended strap-on dildos)

miss this nigga like you won't believe

Attached: 24.png (202x537, 77K)

Come on, man. Gross.

Attached: bart.jpg (500x333, 24K)

Why did he buckle up, anyway?

>faked his death
>Helper’s memory wipe made sure he’d never tell what he saw

He didn't know!

I don't knooooow!

>She's not coming back until Dean's a supervillain and arching her
Realistically, apart from Dr. Mrs. the Monarch, they don't have the best record at writing good female characters for prolonged time in the show. Only one-offs. But even with that, it's funny because it seems that every time some dumb ass geek like you brings something like this for a female character, Doc and Jackson seem to write them off the show.
Also, this What forum did you crawled out of?

Wanna end up like Gary Busey?

didn't say I wanted to do it or anything, I just happen to know some rather wild and experienced people

Yea, you're just, having fun with your hands, aren't you?

Attached: Brock.jpg (363x848, 33K)

She was voiced by Doc Hammer's ex-wife. By all accounts, there is a ton of tension between the two and adding to the tension of not wanting her around, Hammer and Publick fucking HATE how fans quickly took to the 'ship and pretty much made a point to not only kill the pairing dead but only bring her back to hammer home that they are never going to get back together.

I don't think so. The Master is extremely shitty to Orpheus beyond the normal haughty master sage thing and his purposely killing the Trianna/Dean relationship like he did seemed more super fucking manipulative than normal since he also put Trianna on the path to moving in with her obnoxious shithead stepfather who broke up her parents marriage.

Now that I think about it, they really should have revealed that the Master was the Sovereign in ATAG2. Him being an evil master manipulator controlling the Guild, ruining Dean's love life as passive aggressive spite towards Jonas Sr, and further tormenting Orpheus because he became a Venture Family ally, would have made for a far better reveal.

I suppose they could do that and just have her not speak, but that's probably about it. Any chances of her coming back with a speaking role are slimmer than the show getting 13 episode seasons again.

All the Master really did was rightly point out what was in Triana's future if she decided to stay in the Venture Compound lol.

It might have been a little manipulative to tell her all the crap about Dean, but it was kind of necessary to get her to realize that not only did she have the gift of magic, but that she needed to be somewhere without distractions. It's not like he did it to diss Orpheus, but he knows that Orpheus is just too much of a worrywart to be an effective teacher, as he barely managed to get anything into Outrider's head, and he'd likely be too lenient on his own daughter. Besides, Triana apparently didn't stay with her mother and stepdad for long, since the season 7 deleted scenes mentioned she moved into her boyfriend's place, which may suggest they weren't being helpful enough for her.

The failure of the Peril Partnership storyline seems to be more ADD related than anything else. Maybe the original plans for S7 had an actual pay-off, before they had to block off three episodes resolving S6 and shorting the rest of the season seven proper like it did.

honestly no, the thought of actually doing any of those moves(or pretty much any of the other moves people have mistakenly labeled a Rusty Venture) makes my dick shrivel up so much it's practically 3/4 of the way to becoming a vagina

Dating sounds terrible and I'm glad I will never take part in it.

>The failure of the Peril Partnership storyline seems to be more ADD related than anything else.
What?
How did it fail? It's not like they said it's over with or anything, they just took a break from that plot thread to show Monarch and 21 becoming level 10s and ending with the reveal that the former's related to his arch. Next season will undoubtedly bring up the resolution of the conflict between the Guild and the Partnership.

When are we getting Molotov back?

If they wanted to get rid of Triana, they could have done things way better:

1. Dean falls for the Qyuim Sisters and let makes out with them during that episode.

2. Dean confesses what happened to Triana the next episode.

3. Triana is OK with it, but is secretly devastated.

4. The episode where Dean confesses to Triana that he made out with twins ends with Triana's high school graduation and that she's moving out and going to college on the East Coast.

5. The the three part season three finale take place while Triana's making the big move out of her and Orpheus' home and Dean doesn't get to say goodbye

6. During the big gap between S3 and S4, Dean and his twin GFs break up and break badly due to the twins demanding Dean pick one to date exclusively and he can't chose. Meanwhile Orpheus gives Dean a letter Triana left him before she moved out confessing her love for him. Dean is furious that he never knew the extent of Triana's love for him.

7. Triana shows up again for OPERATION PROM but has gone full civilian on everyone (no studying magic or anything). Dean/Triana do well until the very end when Molotov's henchmen turn into insect monsters and Brock massacres them. The final post-credit scene is Morpheus and Dean dealing with Triana having a legit freak out and leaving both her dad and Dean because she can't handle the madness of super-hero life.

8. S5 in turn, opens with Dean going goth/emo because he starts to realize Triana's right about their parents dragging them into insanity and not caring about the damage it causes their kids mentally growing up around such stuff.

Who knows, she's probably off just killing any attempts to get moles into the OSI and keeping tabs on all the enemy groups. Can't imagine much else happening with her, since Brock missed the boat on that relationship.

>When are we getting Molotov back?
honestly I figure the way they ended her last episode was meant as a way to keep her around if they hypothetically wanted to use her again, but they probably don't actually want to so she'll probably never appear again(much like how we haven't seen Sally Impossible since JJ's funeral)

Did Brock steal the Monarch's car? It would be funny since Season 4 he said he was gonna steal his car.

Attached: Monarch Mobile.png (1258x721, 1.4M)

They aborted it by revealing that the war looming between the PP and Guild was being stirred up by a renegade PP higher up and the guy Red Death murdered. PP basically gave the Guild (via Monarch/Gary) free reign to kill the PP higher up who was secretly trying to start a Guild/PP war so long as they did the killing in a way that couldn't be traced back to either the Guild or PP. Which Monarch/Gary ultimately did.

How is that any better? She wasn't in love with Dean, just had a soft spot for him, that the Master helped sever by showing that life with him wouldn't be fulfilling for her. She moved on, but did the friendly thing of being Dean's date, but he chose to be a cunt because she didn't hold out for him and rightfully got his shit pushed in for acting like a manchild.

Dude shit like this is the reason why Doc and Jackson wrote her out like they did.

They should have permanently killed her off at the end of Operation PROM.

Ah yes, the easy way of using multiple episodes worth of time for breaking characters and telling about something no-one cares about in a show with notoriously little episode and season numbers.

But that's wrong, Blind Rage was a member of the Partnership and tried to threaten the new council to back off from the PP expansion, prompting Red Death to teach him a "lesson". Regardless of whether that lesson killed Blind Rage or not, that's an obvious hook for more conflict. It's not all over with.

They're probably just keeping her on the backburner for now. Brock for his part seems to be pretty thoroughly over her shit and for once seems to be happy getting in to an actual relationship with Warriana.

Maybe, but her faking her death is pretty much in line with the antics she and Brock keep getting into with the spy life.

None of these read better, they're just ways you came up with that made Dean not look like an asshole. I get Dean looking like an asshole isn't comfortable but it was pretty in-character for him and helped him to become a better person.

I don't think being a bottom for a femdom is a real relationship. But at least it's not holding out for a one-eyed skank who used to wear an outdated piece of undergarments.

Also sounds like the user wanted to leave open a better opportunity for the two to get back together. Even though it's been literally stated time and time again the IRL situation with the actress is shaky at best. The fact that they were even considering some mentions of her for season 7 pretty much help confirm that Triana's gone for good.

>I don't think being a bottom for a femdom is a real relationship.
It's still way healthier than a decades-long string of one-night stands and meaningless sex while pining after literally the one woman who will never have sex with you, and Warriarina's apology to Brock after shooing her out of her apartment seems to indicate that she wants to treat it like a real thing, too. It's weird, but this is a series where the most stable, healthy relationship is between a pair of swinger villains so it's not that out there.

Nothing wrong with having lots of sex with randos, so long as you aren't playing on their feelings before or after.

Hence me saying it was dropped when they killed Blind Rage's partner. Blind Rage and the other guy had gone rogue and the PP was not aware/approving of their antics to start a war. So much so, they basically had the PP go "Guild, kill this guy who's the one who is trying to start a war between us and do so in a way that it doesn't come back on both of us!".

You could argue/handwave that Blind Rage survived Red Death's attempt on him and squealed on the guy who was pushing him to start trouble, out of fear that Red Death would actually murder him if his ally pushed him to double down/call Red Death's bluff. Or that his death led to the PP finding out who he was partnering with and what they were doing and wanting the Guild to kill him in case he had other low level PP members like Blind Rage ready to move at his command.

But it wasn't dropped. Blind Rage wasn't working with The Creep, he was a loyal member of the Partnership, who were demanding some kind of payment to stay off the Guild's turf. But Red Death didn't like his attitude and taught him the "lesson".

Given how piss poor season three was and how bloated S4 was, having an arc where Triana walks away from everything because she just can't deal with the super-hero life and it being the catalyst for Dean growing a pair and re-evaluating how his dad is dead set on forcing him into it, at least makes the break-up deliver something to the narrative. Having Dean lose Triana in a way where she's the one who red pills him on how fucked up being a super-hero kid is, at least gives closure in a way where Triana gets to be one of the lucky ones who leaves the life behind, while giving Dean the balls to take control over his life and not end up broken like Triana.

Season 3 was hardly poor, and season 4 wasn't bloated at all. The heck are you on about?

>love interests are portrayed as unfaithful, lying, cheating bitches
Women are this way user, sadly but true

The fact you keep calling what happened a 'break up' keeps telling me you kinda missed the point of their relationship.

Starting to think we've got a shipper in the thread. Funny, never happened upon any of those in other VB threads, though I guess they're just not as numerous as other shippers.

It wasn't a breakup. They were never together. Dean was just a dumb kid obsessing over a girl who happened to be his neighbor.

>Dean posting

Go back to cucking your brother you dirtbag

I heard she was kinda manly

Attached: 47u2iuj.png (1020x768, 1015K)

>season 3 poor
>season 4 bloated
>dean and trianna dated amd broke up

Jesus what an idiot.

...This still sounds like you're just angling for a resolution that doesn't make Dean look like an asshole. The only difference being that it now comes at the expense of 'breaking' Triana before she leaves the show, which honestly just comes across as pointlessly spiteful.

And like all the other anons said, Dean and Triana were never a couple. She was just his friend and he had what basically amounted to a puppy-dog crush on her that she indulged to spare his feelings. This is not a healthy basis for a relationship and was going to leave them both unhappy at some point, which is why it didn't really take much prodding from The Master to convince her to move on, which people still seem to have missed seeing the anons in this thread who think he should've been treated as a mastermind villain for 'sabotaging Dean and Triana's relationship'.

post the best venture brothers girls please

You can tell this user is underage

I mean, he can go down on her until he's hard again or until she comes, either way.

Yes, even when she was mutated, too

Attached: Thalia.jpg (1285x1519, 217K)

Or just a helpless romantic who can't into realistic relationships.

Really is weird the sort of people we get in these threads. One type seems to be this "true mastermind" crap, constantly insisting that there needs to be some ultimate villain despite the show never once having or needing such a thing.

cough

Some of the best arcs had one. I don't think the show needs it but it sure does keep the plot moving. There has to be intrigue for there to be the denouement into disappointment.

No, a Rusty Venture is when you're ******ing your partner's ******, and then you ****** his ****** with your ******. You then take the ****** and ****** it all over his ******, all while ****** your own ****** with a sea otter.

maybe you should have told Hank that before she left him

Allegedly Dean was supposed to find Triana at the compound instead of the red HELPeR but they couldn't figure out a satisfying line of dialogue, so they scrapped it.

Good. There's no need for Triana unless the show enters an entirely different generation, and even then they'd have to rewrite her character to make her dynamic enough to get any dialogue. She has no personality to drive a scene as is and only worked as a foil in a specific context.

Who was the black guy in the picture?

Is not the boxer guy?

Swifty

Attached: Swifty_Prime.jpg (537x529, 97K)

Sorry user, you must be really young, this sound like a mexican telenovela, reality have no meaning, sometimes things fuck withouth control